The 150th Slave Pt. 10: Alternative Ending

Story Info
Conclusion to the Alternative Ending.
8.2k words
4.58
18.7k
9

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHANGE

Only three weeks after the birth of my second child, Sofia woke me up to say that Svetlana wanted to meet me in the office she had set up in the Resort. I was surprised she was there. I did not expect to see Svetlana until she was sure she would not have to see me depressed about the separation. She brings herself to cause great pain to acquaintances but does not like to look at it.

Svetlana came right to the point, "BLC management very recently made some decisions. The BLC has decided to attempt to relocate slaves from the Resort who are over the age of 37 that have been slaves for at least 5 years."

"What do you mean relocate?" I asked.

"Let's face it," Svetlana answered, "Sex slaves are a wasting resource. Although keeping some older slaves for customers with that taste is good, we don't want to open a geriatric wing of the Resort. If someone will pay to move a woman to where he can more easily use her services, sexual and otherwise, agree to treat her within the limits of what she was obligated to do at the Resort, the move is not too stressful for the slave involved and the sponsors agree, there is every reason to relocate her. For example, we are going to relocate Irina only a few hundred kilometers from Berlin to Erfurt where she will live with a very wealthy German count who is paying us 30 million euros. Probably as much as we could make off of her over the next 10 years considering expenses, depreciation of the asset and applying a proper discount rate to revenues to be earned in future years. Also, she will still be available to help Bolry as a diplomat and will perform as a sex slave to the extent possible. The Count knows the score."

Trying not to get my hopes up too much, I asked, "Are you telling me this so that I can negotiate the relocation contracts?"

"Yes," Svetlana said, but, probably seeing my face move almost to tears in a millisecond, she added, "and to inform you that a nice man you know wishes to move you to New York and wishes to do so soon."

"Plandome Village, actually," Mann said, stepping into the room.

Svetlana continued, "We believe the this move will not be distressful to you. You will have another two months in Bolry and Mr. Walker has been promised that you will be one of the guests at a disgusting and humiliating orgy that he is staging in Texas. Of course, after you are established at your new location, you will be expected to work as a sex slave to the extent that it is not inconsistent with other roles you may assume.

Also, in a few months you will be made available for impregnation again, but only by Mr. Mann. Mr. Mann has indicated that you will be expected to help him raise your further children. He has agreed also that you should practice law and assist the Republic of Bolry and the BLC in legal matters and business planning.

"You will see the figure anyway when draft the contracts, but I'll say now that Mann is only paying $10 million to deprive the BLC of the practical ability to use you as a sex slave to nearly the extent that you have been utilized in the past. This is not because you are worth less than Irina to the BLC. You have actually been a slightly more profitable asset. The fact is that Mann insisted on a right of first refusal on any transfer of you from the Resort before it was agreed that the law firm would get the Bolry Pacific Resort expansion business 6 years ago. As I recall, he threatened to take a large amount of the firm's business and lawyers with him and, in effect, break up the firm if he was not assured that no one else would get to keep you if he didn't. You may also be interested to know that Mr. Mann has rejected offers to sell his right of first refusal even recently when he was offered $25 million by Fergusson.

"Svetlana, is so weird," Mann interrupted. "There were a lot of deals but the simple fact is that I have loved you for a long time. But you did not love me. I did not expect you to have bad luck in the Lottery but I did my best to assure that I'd have a chance of getting you back someday even if you did lose.

"Are you willing to marry me now under these bizarre circumstances? Don't do it just to get out of Bolry. I will pay the money to move you out of here even if you want to live alone in your condo and resume your tours of the bars of New York. I would even leave the firm and let you work there without having to look at me if you are mad at me for being part of a conspiracy to make the firm a lot of money by encouraging you to take a dangerous risk."

Svetlana piped in to say, "I am not so weird as not to know it is time for me to get out of here." She walked out.

I sighed, and said, "Fred, I don't know if I understand everything you did or why you did it. I have little better understanding of why I did what I did. I know I did not know what I wanted in life until a few years after becoming a sex slave. It long seemed I'd learned too late. But now, yes, I would be delighted to marry you and live on Long Island or wherever else you want me. I hope I'm not too old to have more children or, at least, that the BLC will sell me back some of my eggs."

IN BOLRY

"Happily ever after" only happens in fairy tales. My life as the 150th Sex Slave is more of an X-rated melodrama. As if to make clear that my life was never going to be normal, the BLC booked me for many strange, perverted and abusive customers for my last two months in Bolry. For some reason, I did not mind.

After giving me another week to recover from my pregnancy, I was booked to entertain a guy who had made a fortune in the dairy business who was terribly interested in my lactation. He decided to see just how much milk he could draw from me in a day while seeing how much sperm he could put in me through my mouth, vagina and anus. I have to admit, I enjoyed the day. He had very sensitive hands. I put out of mind where he learned so much about teats.

That was just the beginning. Nearly every customer during the two months after I was to remain in Bolry got to take milk from me in some way. I was beginning to think that someone in Bolry had decided to go into the cheese export business.

There were also customers who wanted me in bondage for an uncomfortable period. I got the electroshocks and the whippings. Triple penetration happened a number of times although I've always felt that I could not give my highest quality blowjob if I was so distracted below. More movies were made now that I literally qualified as a MILF two times over. I got mashed again by mashers at three post-Lottery parties and again found myself riding the wooden pony before being spit roasted in a dungeon. Daria and Zorski had me on multiple occasions. A bunch of members of the Russian mafia used me thoroughly for two days straight and said at the end that they would have loved to have bought me for a bordello in St. Pauli.

One post-Lottery party, I was brought up by Svetlana to her suite and was surprised to find Boltzin and about 11 other guys there along with Natalya, Stacy, and several other slaves. Svetlana announced that they had a special occasion tonight. This was Mr. Boltzin's bachelor party. "Instead of him going to some silly stripper show, Laurel is going to do one of her lovely cowgirl style fucks with the groom before performing cunnilingus on me while being butt fucked by Boltzin's best man. The other ladies present will do their best to entertain the rest of the male members of the bridal party after Laurel has finished with Mr. Boltzin and me."

"I rose to the occasion and sat down on Boltzin's erect penis. While he played with my breasts, bringing forth milk without trying, I worked my pussy all over him to please him as best I could while pleasing myself as well. The orgasms were exquisite with both of us coming loudly. The orgasms were also very messy as there was a massive amount of liquid that flowed from my breasts and a river flowing from my sex when I finally rose from him and our combined fluids were spilled.

Svetlana thought it was very hot and I had barely had time to catch my breath when she pressed her pussy into my face. I did not move too quickly and worked slowly around her hips and outer and inner lips, before gently flicking her clit while working my index finger into her. She collapsed onto the puddle in the bed and soon added to the puddle herself. The guy in my ass suited himself and me.

After hours and a few more fucks, I inquired of Svetlana who Boltzin would be marrying. To my surprise, I learned Chiara was the lucky bride. "Chiara is pregnant again, but we want her to be able to work with you in a few months in New York without being obviously pregnant without a husband." "So, this is all a joke?" I asked. "No," Svetlana said, "Boltzin and Chiara are going to live as man and wife in the Capital and have children if they wish. Chiara will also be available for customers of the BLC and will grace many of our parties and receptions. She will be the new head of the Bolry office. She is becoming a full partner of the firm. Another very attractive woman that you don't know will be assigned to the Bolry office. We hope that her decisions and the Lottery Machine will make her property of the BLC, but no one can know that."

"Are you going to leave Boltzin with any energy for his wife?" I kidded. "Oh, yes, Boltzin and I will share many good times together in the future but a younger gentleman, Dmitriev, is meeting many of my needs now. As I get older, I find that while I enjoy the attention of all my lovers, I need younger men to perform the steady duties. By the way, why don't you go to bed with Mr. Zubov over there? He is too shy and needs some training." I did as I was told to do.

My final indignity before being relocated was another trip to the Bolrian Security Police. Svetlana let me know of this plan gently. "Laurel, you have one more major stop before you go back to New York but it really won't be as bad as the last time. The BSP broke up another conspiracy against the government and, as a reward, Pyotr thought that you could help Kat in a congratulatory party, but before you get all scared, this is just an orgy. One of Pyotr's assistants have made clear that you are an important state official and no whips or electric toys are to be used on you. You will be expected to do your best to please as a Bolrian sex slave must, but with Kat there helping, you probably won't have to service more than 15 agents." "Svetlana," I asked, "do you think I'm made of stainless steel?" "No Laurel, but you've handled much more and I'm sure you'll recover quickly."

As it turned out, I enjoyed the BSP celebration. With Zorski, Zorski's wife, Daria, Sofia and one of Pyotr's assistants present, the BSP agents were on their best behavior for sadistic murderers. The fact that I was still lactating engendered a certain amount of added solicitude even while making for a messier experience. Svetlana even sent over Matilda and Paula just to lighten the per woman load so I was able to give my best to every goon that screwed me. It was fun in a gray concrete and cold steel sort of way. I had another week after that in the Capital appearing at a post-lottery party where I suffered the usual types of indignities before being taken to the dungeon for some pleasant BDSM activities and having sex with several members of a national soccer team that will not be named.

LONG ISLAND, TEXAS AND BACK

After I got back to New York, It did not take long to confirm that life as a pain slave abroad would be complex. The house in Plandome Village was wonderful and located in a top quality school district. A health club was selected and a contract was signed between the club and the BLC that contained a clause that the club was to report to the BLC if it looked like I was slacking off on my exercises.

Mann and I could commute downtown together for a while but I would also be allowed to work from home some days. On the other hand, many nights I would stay in my condo with a BLC customer.

Fergusson and Hochwasser had left the firm and moved to Boston. I know that part of it was that they did not want me around my child. Them moving, though, did not mean I never saw them again. They came down to Manhattan soon after I got to New York to utilize me. I had to tell myself that they were just like other customers. They pushed the pain to the limit with clamps, electric toys, riding crops and ropes. Hochwasser pegged me with a large dildo while Fergusson rammed my pussy. I had come to expect such treatment from them, done with more violence than most customers used. The fact I lost track of how many orgasms I had was not surprising given my continuing taste for very rough sex. In fact, Mann was just as rough when he was pleasing me.

The time for the long delayed weekend long party at Walker's ranch arrived. I knew it would be a disgusting, humiliating, sometimes painful, and sexually exhausting experience. After over five years of such sex, I was still conflicted. Part of me reacted like a normal self-respecting woman would be expected to react to such degradation. Another part of me was saying, "Bring it on."

Mann did not want to go. "I'm not jealous, I know you are going to fuck a lot a lot of other men in the future, in fact there is no choice. I'm just not enthusiastic about have sloppy seconds with my own fiancee." He decided to come anyway and have sex with other women instead. What a prince.

There were a lot of women from which to choose. In addition to me, slaves there were Crystal, Stacy, Irina, Dawn, Jenny, Sheila and Madison. Sofia was there with a couple of staff to check everyone for STDs, make sure that no one used our rectums without a condom and the other ordinary BLC precautions. A woman named Tiffany was there who had almost become a sex slave. Svetlana was in Texas for the first time since Crystal's ill-fated marriage to Anderson. Walker also had some other women there who were wives of employees of Walker's company. I don't know if they knew in advance what they were in for. In addition, Leslie and Ms. Gentile came from the firm as well as several new associates, one of whom looked like she could be a lottery participant.

I won't try to give a blow-by-blow, or rather fuck-by-fuck, account of the party. There were a couple of noteworthy incidents. First, Walker decided we would have a pig roast outside late Friday afternoon after everyone had arrived. That was not a problem. I have always been a bit grossed out by the pig on the spit but it is done. I respect vegetarians but I have never tried to be one. Walker suggested that each of the slaves be "spit-roasted" with a cock in their mouths and another in their pussy or anus. Nothing unusual with that, either; at least not for the BLC. However, Walker also suggested that each slave be spit roasted next to a dead pig and that pictures and movies of it all be taken for his collection.

That went too far. The implicit comparison of women to pigs and vague allusion to cannibalism grossed out many. He backed down laughing immediately when Sofia started screaming, "No fucking way," at him. He knew that the BLC had a pretty strict rule against dehumanizing slaves. As Svetlana say whenever anything too disgusting is suggested, "We cannot expect men to pay big bucks to rent women who have been caused to feel like they are of little value. Our slaves are priceless goddesses and anyone who suggests to the contrary can go fuck a ewe."

Abusing women as women, however, was permitted. If you wanted to pay to abuse a woman who reminded you of a woman who had offended you in some way, that was one of the BLC's biggest selling products. As I mentioned, Madison paid for the sins of every teasing cheerleader. Svetlana's response to any slave who complained about something like that was, "That's the risk you took and we're making money off it." If a man had a grudge against a woman that gave him reason to want to cause her pain and she had become a pain slave, that was good for the BLC except that it might have to assign additional security to make sure its property was not injured.

This brings me to the topic of the men who were at the party and my favorite topic, the perils and sorrows of Laurel. Walker, Anderson and Zorski were there, Along with scads of management guys from the companies run by Anderson and Walker that I did not know. I was a little surprised to see Fergusson. He generally avoids group events. I recognized a few of the other older ultra rich guys as customers or as one of the people in the audience during a lottery. It developed that many of them all had something in common, they had bonds that could only be transferred after I appeared before a notary in New York or they got a court order after showing I was dead or incompetent.

At the end of the pig roast before we were all sent back to screw or be screwed more in his mansion or a guesthouse, Walker gave a little speech about what was to come Saturday. "The purpose of this weekend long party is, of course, for me to have fun along with many friends. There is a secondary purpose, though. Tomorrow will be payback day for all the men who could not transfer their bonds conveniently and suffered other inconveniences due to Laurel's tricks. It was not a major problem. In total she screwed up only about a billion dollars worth of bonds and there was little need to transfer any of them. It did complicate estate planning for some of us. Some of us have a certain grudging respect for a woman who had the sense to make sure that it would be a big nuisance to leave her to die in Bolry without a chance to come back to New York from time to time. Some of us, in fact, are much more mad at our stupid law firm that let Laurel get away with the bond trick than they are at Laurel.

"As they don't concern us directly, I will not discuss the numerous other things she did, without telling anyone of the Lottery, to make it difficult for her to be permanently left in Bolry. Without breaking the BLC rules, she seems to have done her best to give a lot of people an interest in her not disappearing and to inquire if she did. I will mention her buying numerous life insurance policies that she took out on herself with beneficiaries being major charities with notice clauses and exclusions that she tailored in various ways to give the charity, the insurance company or her law firm a significant financial interest in having her appear in New York periodically and that she not be murdered. I assume some underwriters were bribed one way or another. Again, the law firm should have known she could not be trusted, particularly after the bond trick was discovered, but somehow she managed to do many of these deals while a sex slave.

"But with apologies to Shakespeare, I come not to praise Laurel but to torture her. Because she is so good with bonds, tomorrow she will spend the day in various forms of bondage. Everyone will be invited to abuse her within the bounds of what is allowed by the Bolrian Lottery Corporation for the use of its property."

I won't bother to explain I felt. Naturally, Leslie, Hochwasser, and all the Laurel haters were laughing their heads off watching me become more and more distressed. Mann turned to me and swore he knew nothing about this but that he could not have done anything about it anyway. Svetlana had on her usual face for after when she had done or agreed to something of which she was not particularly proud. Sofia apparently had not been warned and exclaimed in Russian something roughly to the effect of, "I was promised a nice trip to America and now I am going to have to spend the whole day tomorrow watching Laurel like a hawk."

Walker continued, "Laurel should be given a little taste of what to expect tomorrow so tonight we will give her a spanking. We should give her 920 million swats for the 920 million dollars worth of bonds she rendered it messy to transfer and 920 swats would be kind. But even that softhearted approach would get boring to watch. So tonight we will settle for twenty swats over my knee.