The 1950s Housewife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drew let Paul admire him for a moment, and then said, "Now I need to go get dinner ready." Drew went into the kitchen, and could barely catch his breath. Was this really happening?

Paul called out to Drew. "My wife. I wonder if you could come out here and dust the bottom shelf of the entertainment unit. It's a little dusty." Drew was confused, as he had dusted the entertainment unit this morning, but when he came out with the duster he saw why. Drew would have to bend over to dust the bottom shelf, giving Paul another great view of his ass. Normally to dust a low shelf, Drew would have crouched down, bending at the knees, but for Paul's benefit, Drew bent at the waist, keeping his legs straight and sticking his ass straight out.

"Wow, you really shaved everywhere, didn't you?" Paul said. "Naughty girl."

Drew looked through his legs, and could see Paul stroking a visibly hard cock through his pants. "I just wanted to look good for you, my husband."

Drew and Paul sat at the table for dinner. Drew kicked off a shoe, and let his foot run up Paul's leg. Drew pushed his foot between Paul's legs, and started to massage Paul's hard-on with his foot. Paul could barely eat.

Finally Paul broke the silence. "I know that it might have been common practice for wives and husbands to have separate beds in the past, but I think it'd be great if we slept in the same bed tonight."

Drew smiled. "Okay, when do you want to go to bed?"

Paul stood up and said, "how about right now."

Paul and Drew lay down on Paul's bed. At first they both lay there, unsure of what to do next. Drew made the first move by putting his hand on Paul's hand. Paul then leaned over and gave Drew a kiss on the lips. Drew opened his mouth and let Paul's tongue explore inside. Paul moved on top of Drew, and started dry humping him. Drew grabbed Paul's pants and started tugging them down. Paul got up off the bed for a second and quickly undressed. Drew flung off his apron to reveal his black water bra and rock hard cock. Paul jumped back onto the bed, taking Drew's cock in his mouth and straddling Drew's face. Drew looked up to see Paul's hard cock right in front of him. Drew put his lips around it, and swirled his tongue around the head. It was the first time Drew had a sucked a penis, and after some initial hesitation, Drew was soon swallowing Paul's dick with gusto.

"Oh God," Paul said, breaking off from sucking Drew's dick for a moment. "Ever since the first time I saw you, I wanted to make you my wife. This is a dream come true for me." Paul launched his mouth back onto Drew's cock. Drew continued to suck on Paul, not only taking Paul's full shaft in his mouth, but also slurping on the head, licking up and down the shaft and sucking on the balls. Paul's cock started to twitch, and then a load of cum was released into Drew's mouth. Drew sucked it down eagerly, swallowing every drop of it. The pleasure of eating Paul's creamy load made Drew cum himself, and Paul was just as eager in sucking all of that cum down.

Paul and Drew lay beside each other, kissing, until ready to go a second time. The second time they stroked each other off before finally moving into a 69 position again and cumming in each others mouths. Exhausted and happy, they fell asleep in Paul's bed.

The next morning Drew was late getting up, so he didn't have time to get fully prepared. He was unshaven and didn't have any makeup on, but Paul grabbed Drew and gave him a long, slow, passionate kiss before leaving for the day. "Don't worry," said Drew, "I'll make sure I look doubly pretty tonight."

Drew went out shopping. He bought a couple different pairs of shoes, three new dresses and a few more bras. He bought some hair removal products for his legs and chest, and some woman's perfume. He went by the cosmetics store where he originally got taught how to do the makeup, and bought some new, better makeup for his coloring and skin type.

Back at the apartment, Drew sent a long time getting ready. He shaved all over again to make sure he was nice and smooth, and took lots of care getting his makeup on. He put on one of his new dresses and a new pair of shoes. He looked at himself in the mirror, and he looked very feminine. Drew almost took out his cock to whack off, but decide to save it until Paul got home.

Paul arrived home early. "Hello my wife. I couldn't wait to see you, so I left work a few minutes early," he said, as he walked in the door. Paul grabbed Drew and gave him another deep kiss. "I see you have some new clothes," Paul said. "I like them very much. I like my wife to look pretty for me."

"Anything to please my husband," Drew replied, stroking Paul's arms. "Would you like your drink now?"

Paul shook his head. "No, actually, I think we should move to the bedroom." Drew nodded, and the two were soon on Paul's bed again. They kissed for a long time, letting their hands run explore the other's clothed body. Paul reached behind Drew and started to undo his dress. Drew started to unbutton Paul's shirt. Drew slipped out of his dress, and Paul slipped his shirt off. Drew undid Paul's pants, pulled them down and started to suck on his hard dick. Paul laid back, enjoying the surprisingly good blow job that Drew gave.

"Pull your panties off," Paul said. Drew pulled his panties off, leaving him wearing nothing but a pair of black heels and his bra. "Get on all fours," Paul ordered. Drew did, sticking his ass up and out. Paul massaged it with his hand for a moment, and then started to kiss it. He let his tongue run up and down the crack of Drew's ass. Paul paused when his tongue reached Drew's asshole, and then he stuck it in. Paul started licking and lapping at Drew's ass, occasionally driving his tongue deep into Drew's hole. Once Drew was wet and open, Paul knelt behind Drew and pushed his cock inside him. Drew moaned and pushed his ass back against Paul, driving the cock further into his asshole. Paul started pounded away at Drew's back door. Drew moaned with pleasure, loving the feeling of having Paul inside him. Drew wiggled his ass around, causing Paul's dick to circle around in pleasurable arcs.

Paul started pumping harder and faster, and Drew pushed his ass further back against Paul. Soon Drew had Paul pinned against the bedroom wall, Drew bouncing back and forth on Paul's hard dick. Paul yelped and released his load inside Drew. Drew slowed his gyrations, but didn't release Paul's dick from his ass until every last drop of cum had been milked out. Finally spent, Drew pulled off of Paul, who collapsed on the bed in an exhausted by happy heap.

The next four days past quickly for Drew and Paul and soon it was Sunday night. Paul and Drew sat down to a candlelit dinner.

Paul smiled, "it's been a great week, hasn't it, my wife."

Drew nodded, "it certainly has, my husband."

"Too bad it all goes back to normal tomorrow. No more wife to clean and cook and fuck. I'm going to miss it." Paul looked wistfully at Drew.

"Well, tell you what," Drew said. "You might not have a wife to clean and cook for you anymore come tomorrow. But I'm not throwing out any of these bra, panties and dresses, so I'm pretty sure that if you promise to do half the dishes, half the cooking and half the cleaning, you'll still be able to find your wife in the bedroom. You might not get your 1950s housewife, but you'll get the 2000s version, which can be a lot hot, a lot sexier and a lot dirtier."

Paul smiled, and rubbed his growing cock through his pants.

12