The 2015 Supercon Cosplay Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SMACK! "Take that baby!" THRUST, SMACK!

"Take it!" SMACK! "There you gooooo. Fuck! Aaahh yea... ugggghh." THRUST! SMACK! Ireland squirmed and whimpered under the onslaught of smacks and thrusts.

"Yea, you squirm because you like it baby. I've fucked your ass good didn't I?" I said to her.

I released Ireland's ass and pulled my cock out slowly, bringing some of my own cum with it.

With Ireland still laying belly first on the table and cum leaking out of her ass, I decide to flip her over so I could fuck her pussy. She raised her head up to look down between her legs, and she could see I was still hard as steel for her. "I got plenty of goo for you still, Baby." I said.

All Ireland was focused on now was my incredibly thick, long, and fat cock. She just loved the circumference of it which was at least three inches. All she knew was it would be a nice, fat fit into her pussy again tonight after getting stuffed with it earlier there today.

I loved looking at Ireland's body. Her tits were large, fleshy globes rested upon her chest with nipples that pointed toward the sky.

"Mmmm, those look delicious," I said. "Perhaps I'll suck on them while I fuck your pussy."

I stepped up between Ireland's legs, spread wide for me. Sperm was still slowly dripping from her ass.

I must have spewed a big load up her.

I stuck out my tongue and started lapping at the exposed pussy. I wanted to make her good and wet for my fat prick.

Ireland was close to screaming again when she felt the insistent tongue lashing at her gaping pussy. She just loved that I knew how to lick pussy! It was beginning to feel good for her. She liked having her pussy exposed and licked.

I rubbed my face into her pussy and slurped away. Her clit was sticking out, aching to be sucked on. I moved my saliva-slickened tongue up and down her pussy slit and teased the enlarged clit. I closed my mouth over it and began to suck noisily.

Ireland moaned suddenly, unable to surpress her arousal any longer. Her pussy was being sucked and it felt good! She started to squirm into my face. Her clit was on fire! It was aching so good.

"Please... don't stop... oh please.... that feels so good," Ireland begged.

I lifted my head up and stared down at the wet, glistening pussy. I had almost sucked her to an orgasm. Although the thought of watching this cosplay slut cum was exciting, I wanted to see her thrust herself up at me while I fucked her. I knew if she lost all control and gave in during this fucking, then she was a true slut.

My fat cock slipped easily into her lubricated pussy. Ireland started whimpering again, but before too long, she was back to moaning and thrusting her pussy up at me. I was thrusting away at the overactive pussy and rubbing her clit with my thumb. I just loved staring at her big tits while he fucked her.

I was stretching her pussy with my fat prick, but when I looked up at Ireland's face, I noticed she was trying to hold back moans of pleasure playing this little game she was playing.

"Come on baby, you know you like my fat prick in this tight pussy of yours. Come on... say it... say you want it!"

Ireland's mind was screaming out YES! YES fuck me! but she would not allow herself to say it out loud. She was trying to hold on, trying to save her sanity from this great fan that has been fucking her most of all day.

"Fucking slut, this pussy is so hot and slippery. I'd think you would be more compliant with me. Come on baby, tell me how good it feels to be a cosplay fan's slut!"

My cock was thrusting rapidly into her horny pussy. Ireland started thrusting her cunt up at my fat cock in hopes of getting more of it into her. The thumb at her clit was also driving her wild.

Ireland was so into the nasty fucking that she grabbed the table above her head and begin thrusting up at my cock. My insistent pinching of her nipples and the feel of spit running down her tits made her cry out in pleasure.

"Oh yes! YES! Yeeeeessss! Fuck me! Fuck meeee that feels soo god! Gawd YES! Spit on my titties! Fuck me harder...Harder! HARDER!...fuck me harder, please!" she screamed.

With all this on tape I knew this would be a great item to have and show to anybody the hot piece of pussy I got to fuck.

I was soon blasting off into the thrusting cosplayer's pussy.

Loads of hot creamy cum sprayed into her and coated her insides. My fat prick slid out slowly, leaving her still gaping open. Ireland shuddered as her own climax erupted. Her pussy juices spurted out, coating her nasty cunt.

"What a great fuck you are," I said. "God those tits and that tight pussy of yours were great even the second time around today."

Ireland raised up on the table, sitting there draping her arms over my neck. Her head resting on my chest, she spoke so softly saying, "this was the best fuck I've ever had and I think we should do this again tomorrow."

I just grabbed Ireland with both of my hands, raising her head back to look me in the eyes when I told her, "I would love to do that" then planted a kiss on her lips.

12