The 21st Birthday Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just paid attention to pleasing her, bobbing my head up and down and sucking her cock to the best of my ability. I did everything that I enjoyed having done to me when I would receive a blow job, and it seemed to work perfectly from what I could see.

She finally pushed me away, and for a moment I thought that I might have done something wrong. I relaxed a little though, when she pushed me onto my back and got on top of me again, this time with her ass in my face and her cock hanging right in front of me. I moaned, as she took my own dick in her mouth and immediately started deep throating me... I might have been doing a good job, but she definitely seemed to be a lot better than I was.

Groaning as she sucked my cock, I did the only thing I could do in this position, and leaned up to take her cock back in my mouth again. Now we were both sucking each other off, and I have to admit, it was the hottest experience of my life. I inhaled the musky aroma of her balls and her ass, moaning as the scent seemed to turn me on even more somehow.

I reached up and spanked her ass and she jumped, pushing her ass back harder against my face and her cock deeper down my throat. She stopped sucking mine, and pretty much started forcing herself as far down my throat as I could handle. She leaned forward, hands on the pillow under my head and started mouth fucking me, thrusting her cock in and out of my mouth. Then she stopped, and pulled out. I gasped for air as her dick slid out from between my lips and she got off of me, and turned me over onto my stomach.

She spanked my ass... hard... then proceeded to do it again. Over and over again, spanking me harder each time until my cheeks were burning and probably beat red. It actually turned me on though. She spread my cheeks, and I could feel hot air blowing against my hole... it was her breath. I shivered and groaned as I felt something warm and wet moving up and down my ass crack... that was her tongue.

She was performing a rim job on me, the first I had ever experienced. Then again, this night seemed to be filled with firsts so far. I took hold of my cock, and started slowly stroking as Brianna continued licking my asshole for a few moments longer. Then, I felt her index finger pushing into my hole, up to the knuckle and rubbing my prostate gland. I felt my dick swell up immediately, from the stimulation, and let go of it in order to avoid an unwanted early orgasm.

Brianna worked her finger in and out of my ass for a few moments, before pulling it halfway out and carefully inserting a second finger along with the first one. She pushed them both, deep inside of me, spreading me a little wider now and once again stimulating my prostate.

I gripped the bed sheets, panting as she started slowly thrusting her fingers in and out of me, fucking my ass with her hand.

She kept that up until she had spread me open wide enough to very carefully, insert a third finger. I felt like she was splitting me wide open at this point.

Three fingers, knuckles deep in my tight virgin ass... and very soon, she would replace them with something much bigger than fingers. I wondered how that was going to feel... if I would even be able to handle something like that. Something that big, eight inches total I assumed, deep in my ass. Would it hurt?

Brianna seemed to have reached a point, where she decided I was well prepared for the next course of action. She removed the three fingers from my hole, and gave me a hard smack on the ass causing me to jump and bite down on my lower lip. I felt both hands on my hips, and movement behind me, the bed shaking slightly as she slid closely behind me. I felt something hot, pressing against my hole.

I could feel heat coming from it, and established it was the head of her cock pressing against me. Her hands moved up from my hips, and over my back, softly rubbing it for me to try and help keep me calm. After a few moments, she leaned in closer, and I felt the head of her shaft pressing into me. I was prepared enough, that I just hardly felt any pain at all until the head was actually all the way inside. Then, I felt what I can only describe as a hot, searing pain that almost made me want to tell her to stop.

Instead though, I tried to roll with it, and bit my lip a little harder in an attempt to keep from screaming. She started slowly and carefully pushing deeper into me, inch by inch sliding into my hole, until she was about halfway inside.

Now, the pain was beginning to fade just a little bit. I was slowly adjusting to the size of her cock, and how foreign it felt to even have anything at all going in a spot like that. I sighed, a little relieved as it dawned on me that I was getting use to this. Slowly, she started easing deeper into me, and before I knew it, I could tell that she was balls deep in my ass. She groaned, and continued rubbing my back.

"You're so fucking tight baby," she whispered softly. "Your ass feels so fucking good."

"Mmhm... I'm glad you like it," I replied, still in just a little bit of pain.

"Are you alright love?"

"Yeah," I said, shaking slightly. "I'm okay... just go slow, please."

"Not a problem."

She stuck to her word too. Brianna slowly withdrew her cock about halfway, and then slowly pushed all the way back into me. I shook underneath of her, as she continued to do this, thrusting in and out of me at a nice slow and gentle place. It took close to a minute, before I felt completely comfortable, at which point Brianna began to pick up the pace a little bit. Now, she was fucking me a little faster, and with just a little more force behind her thrusts.

The more into it I got, the more she increased her pace, until she was pounding my ass with long hard strokes.

I could hear the bed creaking underneath of me, and feel my legs shaking with every blow she delivered. The sound of flesh slapping against flesh filled the room, along with the smell of sex. I buried my face in the pillow and began to moan, louder and louder as she slammed in and out of my ass, no longer bothering to show me any kind of mercy now.

She also started talking pretty dirty to me, which turned me on more.

"You like that Jimmy," she asked, out of breath.

"Do you like my big fat cock deep in your tight little ass?"

"Oh fuck... y-yes," I moaned.

"Yeah? Mm, I bet you do baby. You love my cock in your ass, because your a dirty little cock slut, aren't you?"

"Fuck... yes,"

"Yeah, that's right. Tell me you like it Jimmy. Tell me you love my cock in your ass."

"I love your cock in my ass!"

SLAP

She started spanking me as she fucked me, over and over again, the sound of her hand against my ass cheek was quite loud. She stopped, and flipped me over onto my back, lifting my legs up and slipping right back into me with ease. Now we were going at it again, in missionary position with her looking right into my eyes. As she fucked me, staring into my eyes, I leaned up and we kissed. It was just as hot to kiss her, as it was to take her cock in my ass.

Her tongue slipped into my mouth, and began wrestling with my own. I could feel my body starting to tremble, a little more violently and my cock beginning to swell up, ready to burst. I moaned louder then ever now, then cried out in pleasure as my orgasm overtook me and I exploded.

I shot my load straight up into the air, and it splashed across her tits and stomach. With my heart practically pounding in my chest, it took me a few moments to regulate my breathing and then I realized that even though I had finished my orgasm, my body seemed to still be trembling.

Brianna continued to pound my ass, in spite of the fact that I had already reached my peak... I knew she wanted to get herself off now, and I could tell she was almost there. Her breathing got heavier, her thrusting more intense, and finally I felt her slam balls deep into my ass as far as she could go and she held herself there for a moment. I felt something warm filling me up, pumping deep inside of me... her cum. It was a strange sensation, but one that actually sort of turned me on a little more.

When she was finally done, Brianna collapsed on top of me, exhausted. Breathing heavy, both of us sweating, and absolutely exhausted. She rolled off of me after a few moments, her cock sliding out of my ass and slowly returning to its flaccid state.

We both laid there silently for a long time, drunken thoughts floating through our minds, before we drifted off to sleep. Once I was out, I was out. I don't remember waking up even one time the rest of that night.

Once I woke the next day, I felt pretty out of it for a few minutes. The early effects of a hangover were pretty quick to set in on me. My face was buried in the pillow, which smelled of perfume, and as I lifted my head up, I inhaled the smell of sex. Turning over, I found that Brianna was no longer next to me. In her place was a note that she had left me on her pillow.

Jimmy-

I had a lot of fun last night, and I am glad you did too. Happy birthday baby. Give me a call sometime.

Below that were numbers that I assumed were here phone numbers. I sat up in the bed, my ass a little sore and grunted at the dull ache that I felt back there. It had been a lot of fun... I just wished I could remember it all more clearly.

All the more reason to give her a call at some point, like she had suggested. That would give me the chance to have a second round with her, this time sober, so I could remember it... in detail.

12