The 25th Floor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She threw her head back against the pillows and arched her back, and came with a delightful shriek.

Leaving her hands where they were for the moment, she relaxed and gave some thought to trying to sleep. It took only a minute or two to decide against it: it was a hot summer afternoon out there and the city was hers for the moment, and the room was an unwelcome reminder of things she had no need to well upon. Once the afterglow was receding, she sat up and slid off the bed, and once again made to take off the dress...and once again changed her mind.

She went to the closet to retrieve her panties, but decided against that as well. After washing her hands, she retrieved her wallet and key card from the safe and put them in her purse, and slipped her shoes back on. She was quite sure she'd seen a coffeehouse or two on the way back from the dry-cleaners; no doubt there'd be a cute and more opemninded guy or two there.

12