The 30 Minute Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter was pumping into her like a man possessed. The squishing noises from her cunt and her groaning around Joel's cock synchronised into a delightful erotic tune.

"Hey Joel," Nick said, "You haven't fucked her yet have you?" Nick said.

Joel shook his head and wondered whether or not he'd want to shove his cock in next to Peter's.

"I'll be right," he said, "Pete can have her."

"But mate," Nick said, "You missed out on fucking Maria because you piked out."

Kat stopped sucking his cock for a moment as she processed the information she'd just received.

She looked up at Nick and said, "You mean to tell me I'm not the only one you guys gangbang?"

"There's only two of you," Peter said in defence.

Looking down at Peter she sat back on his cock and felt it hitting her cervix. "So your wife and these other three get into this as well?" she asked.

"Well if you really must know," Peter said, "Last night she fucked six of us."

"Six," she yelled, "She fucked six guys."

"Hell yeah," Nick said, "And don't go thinking it was all our idea either. It was all hers."

"Yep," Peter said "and now she wants to experiment with an extra lady or two so we can have a full blown orgy going on."

She hopped off his lap and watched his slick and slimy cock flop back down onto his abdomen. According to the screen, Dan was about seven minutes away.

"And this is why you're all here right, you had something planned all along?" she asked.

"Not at all," Nick said, "We're here because we want to watch the game and drink his piss, and to be honest we weren't sure if last time was just a drunken aberration or not."

"We were thinking to try something in the future." Peter said as he stood up. "You just made it happen earlier than expected."

"So this is all my fault is it?" she asked indignantly.

"Yeah," Joel said, "It pretty much is because although I knew that you'd done it before with Nick and Peter, I wasn't under any illusion that tonight we'd be banging Dan's wife to be."

"So...." she hesitated at the words 'wife to be' before continuing "all that flirting earlier wasn't planned, none of this was planned."

"You did the flirting," Nick said, "We just bought sausages."

"Speaking of sausages," Peter said holding his cock at her face.

Kat looked around the room and at the screen. By her estimation he was still a good seven minutes away.

"Um," Joel said, "Could I have a quick fuck, without Peter in there."

"What is it with you guys anyway," she said, "You lot bi or something, do you all hang around rubbing dicks."

"Don't be stupid," Peter said, "It's all about pleasing the woman, that's all. Joel is still learning that it's the women who are important."

"We all realise that a horny satisfied woman is much better in the sack than a reluctant one," Nick said.

Kat knew quite well that he was right, it was why she was so keen to allow the evenings activities to happen.

She lay back on the ottoman and spread her legs, "Hurry up champion," she said to Joel, "Don't hold back,"

Joel launched on her with a vigour that left her head bouncing so much that Peter had no option but to masturbate over her head.

Try as they might though, neither of them could cum on queue and with three minutes to go the session was abandoned.

"Get dressed," Peter said to a despondent Joel, "I'm thinking we'll be seeing a fair bit more of Kat in the future."

"So," Kat said, "Is Dan a part of your little group?"

"No way," Peter said, "You've heard him. His attitude towards women is one of ownership and control."

"It's all about him," Sam said, "For us it's all about the woman."

Kat stood up and grabbed a pile of her clothes that Nick held out for her.

"Or maybe in this case, women," Nick said, "Although that does depend on your response."

"I might just have to think about that," she said as she walked naked past the four of them. "Six hey, I'm sure I can do better than that."

They all turned towards the sound of Dan's car pulling into the gravel driveway.

"That's our girl," Nick said to Kat as she disappeared upstairs.

------

Maybe this story will continue, maybe not. As always comments, thoughts, abuse, threats, cash, naked ladies, luxury sports sedans and wrestling dwarves are always welcome.