The 3rd Penetration of Deanna Troi

Story Info
Intensive therapy continues aboard the Enterprise.
30.5k words
4.3
65.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chico1
chico1
9 Followers

Data walked towards the window of the ready room by the Captain's chair and stared out into deep space. He smiled, grinning from ear to ear. He wrapped his arms around his sides and just enjoyed the moment.

Deanna, now fully dressed, curled up in the large leather chair at the opposite end of the room. She was exhausted. She bent her knees under her and wrapped her arms around her chest, resting her head on the back of the chair.

The bridge crew became more fidgety and restless. Kept in the dark about the goings on in the ready room and becoming increasingly affected by the foreign virus affecting the crew, Riker again confronted Wesley.

Commander Riker took Wesley to the opposite end of the bridge, a way from the other command staff. He wanted to be alone with Wesley, so as not to be overheard by the crew.

"Wesley, what's taking place in the ready room, I need to know," commander Riker whispered.

"What did you do with counselor Troi and what is Data doing with her now. Is there a danger to the crew, to the counselor, why such a secret? You have been talking to Geordie. Have you told him and why are you smirking every time you hear counselor Troi or Data from the ready room?" Commander Riker pleaded.

Wesley had his head down as Commander Riker spoke. The blood drained from his face. He was scared that Commander Riker realized what was going on and he would be punished or at the least ridiculed.

Like a thief never believing he would get caught, Wesley was very anxious and dreaded having to answer questions about this subject because of his low status among the crew and problems with his low self-esteem. Though he was gifted, his intellect and boyish demeanor was constantly being dismissed by his peers and female members of the crew.

Data continued to stare out into deep space. His recorded memories with counselor Troi gave him immense satisfaction. He desperately backed up this information in his core memory, ensuring that he would be able to relive that experience again.

Counselor Troi, at the other end of the room, laid-back in the chair and rested her eyes quickly falling asleep.

Without the Captain to back Wesley up, he was forced to give Commander Riker some information. He could not disobey a direct order, as an ensign in Star Fleet.

"It was a kind of therapy session like Captain Picard said," Wesley whispered back.

"What else!” Commander Riker demanded. "Why all the screams and groans!"

"The therapy gets very emotional Commander. Counselor Troi is very good at what she does", Wesley said bashfully.

"Why did you come out of the ready room with that little chub in your pants Ensign Crusher?” he forcefully whispered.

Wesley’s face became red with embarrassment and feared the worst.

Pleading for understanding, Wesley asked commander Riker if when he was his age that ever happened to him in front of someone. Did any girl in school ever cause him to pitch a tent in front of a group of people and if so, what did he do?

Commander Riker scratched his head and became less intense in his questioning. After all, despite Wesley's immense intellect and maturity at such a young age, he was just a young boy.

"Did counselor Troi cause that Wesley?" Commander Riker awkwardly suggested.

His face beat red, Wesley covered his mouth and look towards the floor. "Well, yes", he replied bashfully.

"I understand", Riker replied. "But why did counselor Troi scream out Wesley?" Commander Riker insisted.

Wesley did not know how much longer he could avoid directly answering his questions. He needed to bull shit in a big way to find a way out of this pickle.

Meanwhile, Dr. Crusher left sick bay and went to her office. She wanted to review her calculations as to the number of crew that needed to be treated and how much time she thought was left before the crew would experience the most damaging effects of the alien virus.

At her computer, she laboriously went through the calculations. She was dumbfounded. All her calculations were off by a great amount. She would have to tell the Captain.

On the bridge....

Data continued to burn his experience repeatedly into his memory, as if he would never experience such a lovely and pleasurable time again. Counselor Troi was in deep sleep.

Data walked to the other end of the room and stood in front of counselor Troi sleeping. Looking down upon her, curled up in the chair, he smiled a pleasurable smile.

Reflecting back to their experience on the hollow deck, he regretted somewhat the way he spoke to her. He did not believe now he had to be so vulgar to achieve his goal.

As she slept, he studied her angelic face. Her sultriness and enticing qualities did not escape her, even fast asleep and dressed in tawdry clothes.

"But why was she moaning so loud," Commander Riker insisted. Wesley was under orders by Captain Picard not to reveal anything, but he could not just tell Commander Riker anything. Wesley stammered and continued to stall.

Commander Riker then bolted towards the doors of the ready room. "Counselor Troi, can you hear me?" he inquired.

Data heard Commander Riker but at first did not know how to react. After his second call, Data responded using counselor Troi's voice.

"Yes, Will" Data said imitating her voice. Counselor Troi did not wake up.

"Are you all right, can I come in Deanna?" Commander Riker insisted.

"Will, I'm fine. I'll be with you shortly", Data responded still impersonating Deanna’ voice.

"Wesley, tell me," Commander Riker insisted. "I'm sorry commander but Counselor Troi and I fuc….," Wesley began to say just as Captain Picard interrupted him.

"Ensign Crusher, stop. I ordered you not to talk. Now go to your quarters until further notice," Captain Picard demanded.

Even though he was cursed out by the Captain, he felt relieved about no longer having to deceive his friends and other crew members. He immediately left the bridge.

"Commander Riker, I thought I ordered you not to become involved with the goings-on in the ready room," Captain Picard said tersely.

"Yes, but Captain, I am very concerned".

"I understand Will, but you must be patient. I can't elaborate anymore".

"I just left the brig and according to Lor we have the wrong man", Captain Picard told Commander Riker. " The android in the brig says he is Data , that we mistakenly took him for Lor and locked the wrong man up Will".

"Do you think it's a trick Captain?"

"I'm not sure but we will investigate more", the Captain replied.

"Where is Dr. Crusher commander?" Captain Picard asked.

Over the intercom, Dr. crusher paiged Captain Picard for him to meet her in sick bay.

Captain Picard walked towards the elevator to meet Dr. Crusher. "What about Counselor Troi and Commander Data Captain?" Commander Riker asked.

"They will leave when Counselor Troi feels Commander Data is in a longer need for therapy. Be patient and don't worry too much Commander. You have my orders". Captain Picard said as he left the bridge.

In the ready room, Data leaned forward and cupped Counselor Troi in his arms. Data then initiated ship to ship transport and transported himself and the counselor to his quarters.

When they reenergized in his quarters, Data walked towards the couch and laid Counselor onto the couch. He then walked to the end of the couch towards her feet and gently grabbed her ankles straightening her long thin legs. He then gently covered her still moistened body with a blanket so as not to wake her.

According to his internal clock the cloaked ship would rendezvous in a matter of hours, so he prepared himself for departure. He gathered the defensive equipment his brother helped assemble. Counselor Troi slept as he gathered the equipment.

Captain Picard headed down the corridor leading to sick bay and observed a long line of his medical staff either standing up or sitting against the wall. As he reached the doors of sick bay, he heard voices but could not determine who they were.

As the doors of sick bay opened, high pitched shrieks and groans as well as deep halting grunts came from the far end of sick bay. The noises came from two rooms. He slowly walked towards one of the curtains to investigate when Dr. Crusher stopped him.

"My nurse is in with the patient Captain. Another patient is being seen in the other room, as well," Dr. Crusher explained.

"A patient?” Captain Picard said bewildered.

At a loss of words, Dr. Crusher explained that Counselor Troi could not have therapy sessions with the entire crew. She hoped Captain Picard would understand her inference.

"Of course, I understand. I am sorry. I realize now what the line of crew members are doing outside. By the way, who is helping with the treatment?" Captain Picard asked quite interested.

"Well, Lt. Omagala is seeing patients in that room over there and ensign Ro is with patients in the other observation room Captain".

Captain Picard's eyes lit up when he heard Ensign Ro mentioned. He was always attracted to her but had to reserve feelings for her because of their difference in rank. She was quite a specimen and he always favored brunettes.

The Captain heard one very deep and sharp grunt that startled him. He then turned to face the Doctor. The doctor began going over their last conversation about the treatment the male crew members were receiving and informed him about her miscalculations.

Soon after, one of the medical staff being treated by nurse Omagala came out from behind the curtain and room from which Captain Picard heard that deep grunt. The technician was one of the larger members of his crew and definitely the largest male crew member in the medical staff.

Captain Picard was unfamiliar with him since he was a new member to this ship, having transferred very recently. He stood about 5'11" and weighed about 220 lbs.

The crew member wiped his forehead and took a deep breath. As he raised his head he saw Captain Picard and smiled a smile of immense satisfaction and sexual relief. This was a look the Captain new well, having just seen Wesley come from the ready room after seeing Counselor Troi.

Captain Picard didn't know his name. The crew member reached down to his crotch and adjusted himself then finished dressing. Dr. Crusher was awestruck at his size and build. The crew member nodded his head to the Captain and Doctor then left the sick bay.

She was embarrassed that she even looked at his crotch, never mind having stared at his member. Her face was flush and her cheeks were red. She tried to regain her composure as she finished informing the Captain about the peril facing the crew.

As they both entered her office, the moans of sexual intimacy continued from the other examination room.

"Captain, when we discussed how to resolve this problem using volunteer female crew members, the calculations I used were wrong. I based my estimates on the male and female populations in the general public and not on the ratio of man to women on the starship" she said disgusted with her own failings.

Captain Picard was surprised. Dr. Crusher was usually very thorough. His starship was at grave risk for problem like this to occur. Dr. Crusher was his friend but he could not excuse incompetence. He was furious but tried not to let on, believing it would only make the situation with the doctor worse.

To himself, he screamed "you stupid bitch!"

He abruptly cut her off and stood up demanding a solution "blah, blah, blah doctor, how do solve this!

"The ratio is not 50-50 man to women, it is three men per female", she explained in her increasingly irritating voice.

For the first time since knowing Dr. Crusher, he began to get annoyed by her. For the first time he realized why Q hated her. Maybe it was just because he was aggravated but he would not tolerate another screw-up.

"Can we complete the task at hand Doctor. That's all I need to know", he said in a harsh tone of voice.

Just as she was about the answer his question a loud female voice screamed out loud, "Mother fucker! I told you not on my face! Damn it you asswhole!”

Ensign Ro came charging out off the examination room with her face full of spunk. She had some on her neck and cheek.

Dr. Crusher and Captain Picard came out of the office and into the sick bay to see what the commotion was about. What Captain Picard saw was Ensign Ro slightly bent over grasping for a towel to wipe her face.

She was nude. Her statuesque figure was fully appreciated by the Captain. Her large breasts hung low on her chest but were firm and well formed, with large swollen pointed nipples. He examined her long slender legs and upright and tight butt.

Her eyes were shut to prevent the crew men's goo from getting in her eyes. The Captain grabbed a towel and walked over to the Ensign and handed her the towel. She felt the towel in her hand and grabbed hold of it. The Captain did not speak, not wanting to embarrass her.

The two male crew members in the examination room with Ensign Ro follow her out into the sick bay. One stood about 5'7" while the other was about 5'9". They also were completely naked.

The atmosphere was tense and ripe for some kind of confrontation.

In Data's quarters, he finished gathering the equipment when Counselor Troi woke up from her nap. She yawned, stretching her arms above her head raising her cotton midriff T-shirt, exposing her subtle breasts.

Opening wide her dark brown eyes, her face came alive. She grinned slightly, exposing her perfect white teeth. She stretched her legs and wiggled her toes. "Data where are we?" She asked.

"We are in my quarter’s counselor," he replied. "You look like you could use a good long shower", Data suggested.

Troi slowly rose from the couch. "Data I never knew you are so thoughtful. I'm surprised you haven't found a girlfriend or realized a long-term relationship because your manners and sexuality are stunningly human in nature" she softly replied.

Her doubts about android sexuality and her questioning if she could actually be physically and emotionally attracted to an android like Data were melting away. During their previous sexual encounters, Troi accepted Data merely as a sexual tool, something to provide gratification and sexual release but not intimacy.

But Deanna Troi slowly began to question whether she could really cross that philosophical line.

She entered Data's shower, turning on the water and slowly removed what little clothing she had.

In sick bay, Ensign Ro mumbled obscenities under her breath, as she cleared the crew member’s yogurt from her face and neck. Opening her eyes, she saw Captain Picard and was extremely embarrassed.

"Ensign Ro, don't be alarmed, you look beautiful. I'm sorry to disturb you but we heard some screams coming from the sick bay and I thought I'd investigate", he replied softly.

Realizing now that it was the Captain who handed her the towel and the fact she was completely exposed to him, Ensign Ro became both embarrassed and extremely upset. She quickly grabbed a medical garb to cover herself. The two crew members who she was treating stood in front of the examination room with raging erections.

Nurse Omagala also came out from behind the curtain of her room dressed in a medical robe. From across the room, she saw Ensign Ro screaming at the two male crew members that blew their butter over her face and neck. The Captain and Dr. Crusher stood off to the side.

Nurse Omagala was exhausted and could hardly keep her eyes open. She was still intellectually strong about completing her objective but her slender 5 ft. two inch 90 found frame was just too physically abused by not only the most recent session but by the previous six treatments.

"Fuck you and fuck you,” Ro screamed at the two crew members.

They begged her forgiveness and tried to explain it was an accident. That after her blow job, they meant to move to the side but they cumed too quick.

The Captain and Dr. Crusher turned to go to her office, now slightly aroused by the goings-on in the sick bay.

"Didn't I tell you the rules before we began? I said not on my face, up the butt and I don't swallow, right, damn it", Ro said furiously. She saw the Captain began to walk away. She was very embarrassed with the Captain seeing her nude not to mention with a spunk covered face.

One male crew member apologized and insisted that he still wasn't cured from the virus and would need more treatments. She laughed in his face, "fine, go with yourself in the corner and drain your own vein then tell me how it goes".

Nurse Omagala walked towards Captain Picard and Dr. Crusher, hoping to catch her before she left the sick bay.

"Doctor I need to speak with you about the medical treatments I've been giving,” the nurse said. Dr. Crusher thanked her for all her efforts and hoped she could keep up the good work. But by the look in the nurse his face, she realized something was wrong.

"I believe what I'm doing is the best for the ship but I just can't take it physically. I have treated many large men doctor, if know what I mean, and I don't think I can do anymore treatments for a while," the nurse said.

Knowing what she knew about the ratio of men to women and the possibility of her nurse possibly unable to contribute, Dr. Crusher was worried. She told her nurse to wait in the sick bay and that she would speak to her as soon as she finished speaking to the Captain.

Ro finished cleaning her face. The medical crew members she was treating continued to offer their apologies but she would have none of it. Both of them with raging erections, pleaded for help. They continued to argue.

In Data's quarters..

Counselor Troi finished with her hot shower. The water gently hit her face and cascaded down her slender body, firm breasts and delicate skin. The hot steam billowed up in clouds saturating her olive skin and escaped into the living area. She slowly walked out of the shower covered in a white robe. She passed Data without speaking and slowly began to dry her hair.

She leaned over, flipping her wet hair over her head. Standing behind her, Data saw the white robe rise up to just below her butt, as she slowly bent over to dry her hair. Counselor Troi was an uncommon mix; she had a well toned and firm body but was flowery and elegant to the touch.

"I have changed my mind Deanna. I believe we should explore the hollow deck once more," Data softly whispered.

Deanna straightened up and sat down in the chair facing Data, "I'm glad. I would be pleased to go with you" grinning as she spoke.

"Please go in the other room and get dressed so we can go. I have laid out some clothes for you to wear" Deanna.

In the sick bay one of the male crew members that Ensign Ro treated continued to complain. "I don't want to die. Please I have a family Ro" the Lieutenant said.

"You should have thought of that before cuming on my face, ass-whole" she replied.

Dr. Crusher explained the magnitude of her mistake, "At the present rate of treatments, the crew would be in danger Captain. According to my new calculations, each female volunteer would need to successfully treat nearly 25 fellow crew members" she politely suggested.

The ship was in danger and he didn't have time for delicacies. "Where can we find more women?" The Captain bluntly said

"Well Captain, we could make this mandatory. But that will still only give us about 15 more people. But I have checked records and there is a high school on board for personnel with families. There is no senior class but the junior class has roughly 25 female students" Dr. Crusher suggested.

"But these are just kids doctor, aren't they?"

"Well, five of them are 19 and the rest will be turning 18 next month" she replied.

Captain Picard was desperate to save his ship but how far would he go to resolve this crisis. He was seven days at warp nine from the nearest Star base.

chico1
chico1
9 Followers
123456...9