The 3rd Penetration of Deanna Troi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you're sure that hollow deck pleasure programs won't satisfy?" Captain Picard said in a desperate tone of voice.

"I'm quite sure Captain" she replied.

"Who didn't volunteer doctor" he asked in a terse tone of voice.

"Well, and few women didn't participate because of illness. Three female crew members were pregnant and only one would not even consider participating" she replied.

"Who was that, what was her name?! He asked.

"Well, the only crew member to really dismiss my suggestion was Guinan" she replied.

"That bitch, I got her that position. She spends all day serving drinks and the first time this ship really needs her help and she blows me off" the Captain replied indignant.

"Doctor you go page her and tell her how I feel about her lack of participation and if she isn't here in five minutes tell her I would be disappointed".

"What about the high school students Captain?" She asked. "Or we could ask Wesley, he's very intelligent and might have an answer".

"Let's hold off about the students but ask Wesley and be sure to ask that fucking bartender in 10- forward", he replied. The Captain got up. "You make the calls and I'll go see your nurse, okay" he said exasperated.

Counselor Troi finished dressing and approached Data who was completing some calculations as to the time the shuttle would arrive.

She was dressed in a light yellow tube top with bright white cotton shorts. Her hair was combed straight, laying gently on her shoulders and back. She looked fresh, clean and very enticing.

Without speaking, Data placed his hand on her shoulder and smiled then initiated the transporter.

He walked towards the crewman and Ensign Ro. The Lieutenant lost his erection but still needed relief. But Ensign Ro continued her objection.

"I told him my rules and he deliberately broke them Captain" Ro explained. But the Lieutenant insisted it wasn't his fault and that he didn't even orgasm. He blamed the other crew man.

The Captain ordered Ensign Ro to take readings of his biological functions to see if he still suffered from the effects of the virus. After a quick scan, she affirmed that he did. She said that his readings were almost normal, he only needed minor attention.

The Captain wanted to approach Ro about finishing his treatments but knowing her as he did, he realized that would-be futile.

The Captain walked towards the examination room to see nurse Omagala. As he drew back the curtain, he observed her petite figure. She was arranging her hair, washing her face and applying some hand lotion. Turning her head, she saw the Captain approach her.

"Nurse, I desperately need to see you. I hope you understand" he explained in a soft voice.

The nurse was dressed in a long white medical garment that opened vertically down the middle and fell to her mid-thigh, with a white strap wrapped around her waist to keep it closed.

She was taken back that the Captain picked her to receive his medical treatment. She was flattered to see him as her face lit up.

"Well, of course Captain. Please come in. I am tired but I am more than willing to see you" she said smiling as she stared at his crotch.

"Good, I'm glad. This won't require too much time, as I am sure you are quite capable", he said. He approached her and grabbed her shoulders, looking down into her eyes. He had not realized how beautiful she was, with dark brown eyes, button nose and delicate cheeks.

Side-by-side, Captain Picard towered over her petite stature. He grabbed the back and side of her head and smiled, "Thanks". When he gave his appreciation, she slowly undid the knot of her strap. As her robe slowly came apart exposing her cleavage, she glanced down at his crotch and lowered herself to her knees.

The Captain felt embarrassed for the nurse. He needed her services not for himself but for the crew man. Because with the old Navy adage being that the Captain be the last to be rescued, he felt in this instance, he would be the last to receive medical treatment.

She was embarrassed and felt foolish thinking the Captain would choose her as a partner.

"Nurse, I am flattered and in another instance would be most grateful but my duty is too the ship and its personnel first and foremost. I hope you understand", he said deliberately cupping her cheek.

Still on her knees with her robe partly opened, the Captain motioned for the Lieutenant, who had since dressed in shorts. The Captain put his hand on his shoulder and said, "The nurse will see you now".

A large man, the Lieutenant approached nurse Omagala on her knees. The Captain aroused by her actions paused before leaving the room.

Regaining her composer, she rose up on her knees and outstretched her hands. The Lieutenant, quite easily excitable, became quickly aroused. With Asian women tending to have a most subservient nature, the Lieutenant as well as the Captain was interested in how she would perform and respond to his commands.

Reaching up with one hand, she began to massage and stroke him through the fabric of his shorts. The Lieutenant placed his hands on his waist and looked down upon her. She became more aggressive, gripping his manhood and stroking him. So tight was her grip, that the friction of the fabric on his manhood caused it to burn him.

Pulling back the elastic waistband of his shorts, she removed his tool with one hand and lowered his shorts with the other. Now exposed to the cool air, the Lieutenant sighed. Now fully exposed, the size and presence of his manhood was fully appreciated.

In his mind and after seeing his size, the Captain suspected Ensign Ro's righteous refusal was more than it appeared.

The nurse was slightly intimidated by his size but the subservient nature of the Asian culture precluded her from refusing. If she refused to service the Lieutenant, he would lose face. Not to mention after the Captain made a personal request.

As she maneuvered the log out of his shorts, she hoped his stamina did not to match its size. As she placed her delicate fingers around the shaft, she licked her lips and took a deep breath. Having just applied hand lotion, her lubricated palms provided both her and him the most opportune means of accomplishing both their goals.

His tool was not only long but it was also of considerable thickness. She began to methodically stroke him, alternating her hands while cupping his balls with her moistened fingertips.

Ensign Ro was in the sick bay sipping from a cup. She was leaning on the examination table while awaiting her next appointment. The room was relatively quiet. But as the Lieutenant groans increased as Omagala quickened the pace of her hand job, the air began to reverberate with the sounds of pure carnality.

The Captain watched from behind and to the side of the Lieutenant, becoming increasingly aroused by Omagala’s manipulations. The Captain knew he had to leave but desperately wanted to see her mouth around his manhood.

She frequently glanced up at the Captain. He realized her glances could be favorable. Pointing first to the Lieutenant cock and then to his mouth, inferring with his eyes, he hoped she would understand his meaning.

Out of the corner of her eyes she saw the Captain motioning with his fingers. Without stopping her measured strokes, she smiled understanding the meaning. Realizing she was getting the Captain off, she for the moment took her eyes off the Lieutenant and instead gazed into the Captain's eyes.

She loosened her vice like grip and removed her hands from the Lieutenant cock. As the sweat trickled down her face, neck and cleavage, she slowly licked her small pouty pink lips and drew out her moistened tongue in the most seductive and tantalizing manner, hoping it would have the desired effect on the Captain.

The lotion she had applied to her hands caused the Lieutenant shaft and knob to glisten. The large veins of his large cock glimmered as they pulsed with blood. The Lieutenant could hardly contain his pleasure, flailing his head back and to the side while groaning and breathing heavily.

The long robe she wore hung heavy on her shoulders and to the floor now that she was on her knees, the excess fabric folded up and around her knees and lap. Her robe was partly open down the middle, exposing her cleavage, portions of her breasts, flat stomach and pussy.

The Captain groaned softly as the tip of her tongue touched the head of his knob. Staring at the Captain, she slowly began to lick the head of his cock in a methodical circular motion. She realized how her erotic actions stimulated and sexually stirred the Captain, pleasuring him through her intensive hand job given to the Lieutenant.

She glanced at the Captain out of the corner of her beautiful sparkly blue eyes and smiled as she brought one arm up to her breast and massaged herself tickling her hardened nipple. The Captain grinned back at her, as their eyes met. Then after a deep breath, she relaxed her jaw and attempted to gulp down his sizable piece of meat.

Being quite petite, her mouth and jaw was not equipped to handle something of such size. Barely able to accommodate a quarter of its length, the nurse concentrated on the tip and in using her tongue to initiate sexual pleasures. With her mouth concentrating on the tip of his cock, her petite and moistened hand continued to methodically stroke his shaft, as it easily glided up and down from the lubrication.

"I'm glad I could help you" she whispered.

The Lieutenant replied grunting his answer as she continued upon his cock, "you have no idea how you’re making me feel nurse".

But when Omagala whispered, her blue eyes were fixated not upon the Lieutenant but intently and seductively at the Captain. The Captain realized this while she looked to him. Droplets of perspiration formed on the Captains brow and upper lip. She then turned her shoulders and chest slightly towards the Captain.

The nurse forcefully thrust her head upon the cock, spreading wide her jaw and stretching tight her cheeks from the impact of his manhood on the inside of her mouth.

She was quite aroused watching the Captain watch her as she watched the Captain while she energetically sucked another guy dick. Her squeals of joy began to permeate the room and sick bay. As she lowered her hand to fondle her muffin, the sexual feelings and pressure in the Captains chest and groin began to overtake his inhibitions

The Captain was ready to burst and it took all his self will not to sprout a raging erection, throw her slender body up onto the bio-bed and aggressively mount and penetrate her. His blood pressure increased and the abuse on his artificial heart increased with every penetration of the Lieutenant cock into her mouth and finger she thrust into her hole.

The Captain abruptly left the room, closing the curtain behind him. He had to regain his composure and present his crew with a steady and reassuring presence.

Crossing the sick bay he saw Ensign Ro observing him as he walked near her. Her glance did not escape him nor did his upon her chest.

"We have an open bed Captain, no waiting" she smirked as she began to open up the robe she wore. As he turned to Ensign Ro and pleaded to her that he could not possibly go with her, a group of about five girls entered the doctor office at the other end of the sick bay.

Ensign Ro opened up her robe exposing her large perfectly sculpted breasts. He knew the meaning in her eyes and after revealing her chest, the Captain’s libido conquered his self will, causing him to bud a long in coming erection.

Staggering back, he withdrew himself from Ensign Ro’s reach and reluctantly turned away, intent on seeing if the doctor had found the means to resolve the ships crisis.

On the hollow deck, Data and Counselor Troi materialized back into the program they had left. He and Deanna slowly walked along the beach line, as the water lapped at their bare feet. The ocean breeze ruffled his shirt and gently blew back her hair brown soft hair.

Walking hand in hand, Data was in his moment; walking with a beautiful woman on an isolated beach with every expectation of carnal activities.

Data and Troi did not speak. Rather, they enjoyed the beautiful surroundings, sun on their faces and were in bliss. The fabric of her light yellow tube top struggled to hem in and support her breasts, as they swayed with her steps. Her white pleated shorts nicely fitted the contour of her slender legs and tight behind.

Commander Riker repeatedly tried to contact the Captain about the shuttlecraft approaching the enterprise. Following his orders to the letter, he did not leave the bridge but ordered for it to be tracked.

To his surprise, a friend of the Captain was on board and requested to be transported on board. Her name was Vash and she asked that her arrival be kept secret from the Captain. She rematerialized on the bridge wearing a revealing outfit, probably a surprise for the Captain. Her beauty did not escape the eyes of the aroused command staff.

With brown hair and blue eyes, standing 5 ft. 8 in., Vash was an attractive woman. Her outfit didn't leave much to the imagination. Her top was composed of one long strap that hung around her neck and covered each breast down to her waist, exposing her marvelous deep cleavage.

With a quite pleasant demeanor, she greeted Commander Riker and the bridge staff, excluding Barkley fondling himself in the ready room. They greeted her quite cordially but fixated on her eyes, face and breasts, respectively. After the initial greeting, she felt the uncomfortable stares upon her by the crew.

Feeling awkward, she asked commander Riker if she could wait for the Captain in the ready room. Reluctantly, Commander Riker agreed.

As she entered the ready room, she observed Lieutenant Barkley face down grinding himself into the seat cushions of the Captains couch.

"Oh my God! What is going on" she yelled.

Barkley immediately sprung to his feet with his hand on his fierce erection, "I'm on fire. I'm on fire. Please, please would you please suck me".

Bewildered by what she saw and what was in his hand, she froze. Barkley looked desperate for attention. Gathering herself, Vash left the room and also the bridge, deciding to surprise the Captain in his quarters.

Unaware they had been exposed to a virus and of its affects; the bridge crew questioned their increased libido. With Worf and Geordie attending the science and engineering stations, Commander Riker began to covertly adjust his crotch while in the Captains chair.

Desperately trying to deflate the chub in his pants initiated by Ensign Ro and nurse Omagala, he entered doctor crusher’s office. He noticed that five young girls were lined up against the back wall in height, from smallest to tallest.

The doctor stood at attention in front of her desk, trying to recompense her previous mistakes. "These are the available girls we spoke about earlier Captain" she said nervously.

The girls were a mix of blondes and brunettes, ranging in height from roughly 5 ft. 4 in. to 5 ft. 9. They were all in good shape and quite thin, especially the girl at the near end. The doctor also organized them in age and chest size, something quite surprising to him. Coincidentally, the most attractive girl had the flattest chest.

As the Captain approached them, they all together softly said, "hello Captain".

"Have you informed these ladies about what we discussed doctor? The Captain inquired, "They are not part of star fleet, right?

The tallest girl had a quite sizable chest. With her chest out and at attention, her midriff T -shirt hung down over her chest roughly 5 in. from her well toned waistline. While the other girls had more modest breasts, they were all quite beautiful.

"I have spoken to all of them as a group and said that there assistance would be on a strictly volunteer basis" the doctor continued.

The sexual arousal he felt from his encounters in the sick bay had not abated. Viewing the line of beautiful girls did not help him in his attempt to quell the fire in his crotch.

"Yes Captain. I have. They realize the nature of my requests and just want to help this ship and its crew" she explained.

Looking over line of girls, the Captain reflected back upon his school days and the women he encountered. With a slight grin on his face, he remembered the girls that never paid him much attention. These must be those bad girls. Girls with bad reputations of sleeping around with boys.

The groans and squeals emanating from nurse Omagala and the Lieutenant came to a climax, as the Lieutenant shouted, "I'm going to cum nurse. I am going to cum”. Though their muffled groans could be heard, they were unintelligible. But when he became orgasmic, he was clearly heard in doctor crusher’s office.

His screams startled the girls in the office, their eyes widened and they all softly gasped.

"Doctor, don't you feel that these girls are too young to get involved in such a mission" he inquired.

The Lt.’s boisterous acclaim of nurse Omagala’s performance was heard throughout the sick bay. "What a fuck. I mean wow! Nurse, I never knew. What a hand job nurse and your blow job was one for the ages. What a mouth" he said quite spiritedly.

"I spoke to them Captain and they all agreed. You may ask them yourself" she insisted.

Captain Picard saw how beautiful, brave and willing to please these girls were. He turned and faced the girl at the head of the line, the tallest and most developed. "You understand what the purpose of your task is? He inquired to the girl.

Looking down at the erection in his pants, she in a sweet adolescent voice smiled and said, "I'm ready to help sir".

"Now this isn't love ladies. This is a pure and unadulterated sex, fucking, understand”, he insisted. "This virus causes a lust in males. You will only be a vessel to satisfy their desires. Have no doubt, you will have two perform acts you may be unaware”

The girl was taken aback by his forthrightness but insisted she was willing. The Captain remained hesitant, unwilling to damage the girls youth and innocence.

"Doctor are these girls even sexually active?

"I believe they all are Captain, also they are all at least 19 years old and two of the girls are 18" she replied.

The Lieutenant had just finished with the nurse and passed by doctor crusher’s office.

When the Captain turned to call for the Lieutenant, the tall girl with the cut off T-shirt reached behind her back and unclasped her bra and let her large chest drop, her nipples were barely covered by the hemline of the T-shirt. She was preparing herself.

**"I need your help Lieutenant. We have some potential volunteers and I want to ensure they realize what is involved". "I need you to explain to these girls how Ensign Ro and the nurse treated your illness. When I ask for you, I want you to be as descriptive as possible".

"Captain I don't know why you're so hesitant. These girls seem more than willing" the doctor said.

"Have you treated any crew members doctor” he replied. ”If not, stand aside". The doctor was quite embarrassed not only by how the Captain spoke to her but also about her lack of personal contribution to this ship.

+Data and Deanna stopped near a palm tree. Data leaned back on his elbows and stretched his feet. Deanna snuggled next to him and began to open his collar and rub his chest. Her olive skin darkened with the sun beaming down upon them.

"Yes Captain, we are not kids” a couple girls suggested.

"All right Lt. explain to these girls what you demanded from both previous participants that treated you" the Captain explain.

The Lieutenant dug into his shorts and removed his large erect instrument. The girls gasped, a few even took a couple steps back. The Captain hoped this vulgar demonstration would dissuade these girls from participating directly or indirectly.

123456...9