The 3rd Penetration of Deanna Troi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, captain. Past or future? What time line should I explore?

"Right, I think the past may be more advantages for us. Women years ago were much more amiable and receptive to short term commitments than women are today. I'm sure it will only get worse in the future" Captain Picard explained.

"I agree completely Captain. No wonder why most crewmen on this ship, including married men, use hollow-deck programs to satisfy their needs," Wesley explained.

Having searched through the history of the starship enterprise, Wesley decided his first stop would be at the beginning - Star ship NX-01.

"I'm off to Risa first Captain. Commander Riker always raves about the women on Risa. After all, they deal with this ailment with their men all the time".

"Good show" Captain Picard urged him on.

"I'm off to the brig Doctor. You may contact me there," he suggested.

Wesley and ‘the traveler’ dematerialized within seconds.

Doctor crusher walked out into the sick bay to follow up on her nurses. The moans and pleasurable voices were heard even before she physically entered the room. As she entered main sick bay though, the sounds grew louder and more intense.

To one side, Ensign Roe was on all fours, being forcefully penetrated from behind: not her anus. She was bare, her head arched back. She bit her bottom lip, trying to cope with emotional feelings surging throughout her slender body.

In profile, her heavy amorous breasts slowly swayed with each impact against her rear. The impacts into her and against her tight contoured butt sounded like someone cracking open walnuts.

Again and again and again and again, the unknown crewmen continued slamming into her while firmly taking hold of her slender hips for balance.

To the other side of the room, her nurse was on her knees coping with an unusually short but thick organ.

The curtains of both their rooms were left half open, either from forgetfulness or, after servicing so many men, they were indifferent to whoever saw them.

The crewmen left marks on Ensign Roe's butt, after squeezing her cheeks with his fingers. Changing position, he took hold of her shoulders, gripping her shoulders beside her neck, and forcefully pulled her back against him.

Perspiration was dripping from Ensign Roe's forehead, voluptuous breasts and forming little puddles of condensation atop the small of her slender back.

As she raised her head upwards, the minute musculature of her firm well toned back became more pronounced. Her rib cage became more defined, as she stretched and curved her slender frame, desperately trying to react to the sensual pleasures she was experiencing.

The doctor could not keep the image of Ensign Roe on her fours, breasts swinging back and forth, as the crewmen penetrated her from behind out of her mind.

Returning to her office, the image of Roe repeated in her memory. Just as she attempted to return to her work, Captain Picard’s acquaintance entered.

"Hello doctor, is the Captain here? Vash inquired. Within seconds, the sounds she heard walking through the ships hallway became louder and more distinct. Not a young flower, she immediately realized what was taking place in the sick bay.

"What is going on here doctor? I mean, my god! Does John Luc know about this?" She inquired, flabbergasted.

"It's a long story. But Yes he does" the doctor awkwardly replied.

"I have all sorts of time doctor" Vash replied, insisting on being told. As the Captain himself knows, she is a woman who always gets what she wants.

At the most inopportune time, Wesley entered his mommy’s office with women from Risa stacked up behind him.

"Here mommy, I assembled 25 women from Risa. They didn't take much convincing though. Which is good I guess" Wesley informed his mother.

"When did you find these women my dearest Wesley" Dr. Crusher said.

Wesley informed his mother that Risa was five days at full warp away from the Enterprises current position. He decided that it would be best to travel back two years to the time when Commander Riker last visited Risa. In that way, these women and the administrators of Risa would be familiar with the characteristics of ship personnel and various cultures existing on the Enterprises.

"I selected the cream of the crop mommy. Five of these women have won contests for oral, vaginal and anal sex. And about a third of these women have placed in various categories of sexual satisfaction. Mommy, if these gals don't make a guy blow his load within minutes, they must be gay or fucking Romulan" Wesley excitedly expressed.

“Oh, my dearest Wesley. Why must you be so enamored with your language" Doctor Crusher softly whispered.

"Mommy, these women are here for the express purpose, dedicated to and live for fucking and sexual gratification. How can I get on without speaking the language for which they understand, what the fuck do you expect Mom. These gals won't do us any good in charting Star formations, understand" Wesley furiously responded to his mother.

Doctor crusher looked towards her cherished son and decided to leave well enough alone then said, "Great my dear. I have configured a duty log. The log describes where each of them should report and the quota we need them to satisfy, okay? She replied.

"Sure mommy, they are familiar with the Star ship. They are on a first name basis with Commander Riker and many of the crew members in question. I can only assume they have described the ship as well as there sexual preferences during previous encounters", Wesley insisted.

"Great son, please hand out these fliers to these women now. We cannot waist any time" she frantically described.

"I haven't had any other luck, though mother. All I found so far were Commander Riker's whores. I have one last trip to make mommy. Hopefully we can find more volunteers. I'll the back as soon as possible" Wesley said as he distributed the leaflets.

"I really want to find a special woman for Captain Picard. Someone with all the sexual attributes he described as his most preferred when we spoke earlier" Wesley exclaimed and then dematerialized with ‘the traveler’.

The women from Risa were all very attractive, raging in height from 5 ft. 3 in. to 5 ft. 10. It wasn't just the fact that these pleasure companions had well proportioned figures, breasts, butt, legs etc., but they also displayed very athletic figures.

Their clothes left little to the imagination. Most of their garments were composed of loose almost transparent clothing. Wesley knew what to select and these thoroughbreds were sure to sexually please the ships crewmen.

"What or who were they" Vash inquired dumbfounded as to the purpose of the women who just left doctor crushers office.

"Vash it is a long story. You should not involve yourself, please" Dr. Crusher suggested in an almost apologetic tone of voice.

Wesley finished handing out the leaflets and instructed the group as to their purpose, quota and timeline in which they must complete their collective mission.

"Really doctor, I would like to know if there is some way for me to help" Vash insisted, "I consider Jean Luc a very close friend, if you have not already surmised".

"Please you should not involve yourself" doctor crusher replied forcefully.

Captain Picard continued to interrogate who he believed to be data's brother. In checking out his story and cross checking experiences only Commander Data would know, the Captain wanted to be absolutely convinced before he lowered the security screen.

He had given up on hiding his arousal from the crew. Not only did his tight Star Fleet uniform leave nothing to ones imagination but the vocalization of sexual pleasures permeated the ship, not to mention the readily available women to quench his sexual desires.

Discussing the prisoners fate with his security staff and maintaining his mental discipline was made especially more difficult because of his inability to erase the visions of nurse Omagala on her knees orally consuming that crew man.

"Really, come on Beverly tell me" Vash persisted, "this problem sounds serious and if it somehow affects Jean Luc I would want to know".

"Yes, yes, yes, do it, do it, faster, harder, my god I'm Cumming," Ensign Roe's voice screamed out, as the sound of her voice echoed throughout the sick bay.

Having heard the screams from sick bay, doctor crusher slowly and purposely described the medical situation affecting the crew, as well as the only remedy. After doctor crusher finished her presentation, Vash sat ashen faced stunned as to what the doctor described.

"Now you realize why I believe this situation is best handled through inter-ship personnel," the doctor pleaded.

Vash was taken back by what the doctor described but did not want to react in an insulting manner. After all, the doctor did not seem any happier about the current circumstances than she did.

Vash also did not want to come off as some kind of prude in regard of her viewpoint towards sexual relations. She was, after all, an adult woman with a healthy sex life and really should not be embarrassed.

" Wow doctor, you really have a problem" Vash sympathized, "aren't there medications for this" she continued.

"Nope, it's nothing medications can cure. There was one remedy but this virus has since mutated, rendering it useless. There may eventually be a cure but given the time constraints, I am at a loss" Beverly responded dejected.

In a whimsical tone of voice Vash interjected, "well, it's kind of ironic how women who having always complained that men are too stubborn to see the doctor when they are ill and now we are put off when they really, really, really want to be treated, if you know what I mean".

Doctor crusher laughed softly, enjoying Vash’s attempt to lighten the mood.

The two crew man Ensign Roe and nurse Omagala finished treating slowly crossed the doorway of the doctor's office, the voices of the crew man could be faintly overheard.

"How about it man. Was that great or what?” one crewmember said enthusiastically.

"You’re right, man. What a fuck. That Ensign Roe is quite a filly. I mean I pounded her hard and she kept coming back for more

"What about that nurse" the other crewmen asked.

"She was so thin and petite, I felt like I was screwing a doll" he laughed, "but seriously, she was terrific and what about that blow job, god I was due for one!" "My only complaint was that she couldn't get me down her tiny and slender throat. But I had a tremendous orgasm and boy she eagerly swallowed it all. It was fantastic, like a sink.”

"I didn't have that problem with Ensign Roe," the other crewmen retorted, "she had such a slender but firm body, athletic, her shoulders were sculpted and toned, not to mention her firm back and legs. But yes, she took me all the way down. I don't know how she did it without gagging.”

"Did she swallow" he asked.

"No, that Ensign didn't swallow. But man, she did everything else passionately. What a fuck, wow! I couldn't have asked for more" he replied appreciatively.

They continued discussing their encounters and the performances of Ensign Roe and nurse Omagala as they continued their way out of the sick bay.

After a few minutes Ensign Roe and the nurse slid the curtain, of their respective insemination rooms, back fully and walked out into the sick bay.

Ensign Roe approached just outside of doctor crusher’s office, attempting to order a drink in the replicator. "Black coffee, strong" she instructed the computer.

Ensign Roe's uniform had been traded for a long white towel she wrapped around her chest that hung down to her mid-thigh. She was dressed and acted very casually as if she just came out from a hot shower, wearing no shirt, pants and without socks or shoes, barefoot.

Doctor crushers nurse was dressed in a long medical garment.

Doctor crusher summoned the two of them to her office.

"Yes doctor, what do you need now," they chimed together.

Both women took a seat around the doctor's desk. All four women faced each other in their seats. The doctor suggested they take a few minutes to recoup their strength. Vash sat quietly as the nurse, Ensign Roe and the doctor slowly initiated some small talk, in personal conversation.

After a few minutes, Ensign Roe and the nurse could not help but relay their experiences with serving on the enterprise. After a few minutes doctor crusher took part in the conversation that involved subjects like Captain Picard, Star Fleet, various missions, and career paths each have chosen for themselves and at present the most significant topic.

Ensign Roe was the first to broach the subject, although quite crudely, regarding the “medical” treatments taking place throughout the ship.

"Boy, they grow them pretty big in Star Fleet, if you catch my meaning," she informed the group.

"My" Doctor crusher replied, stunned at her forthrightness...

Roe continued, "I mean doctor, you do yearly physicals of all crew members, right. When you see what some of these guys are packing, you must get pretty weak in the knees, right."

"Well, I don't think of patients sexually. I try to remain detached", doctor crusher replied nervously.

Completely out of character, nurse Omagala chimed in, "come on doctor, and be honest. Just today we saw beautiful male specimens, handsome, muscles and some large, you know. Being with any of these men never crosses your mind, bullshit.”

"Well I am a woman but I try to block it out" she continued to resist their insinuations.

"What about the Captain? Don't tell us you wouldn't love to be with him?” Ensign Roe persisted.

Vash remained silent, unaware of the female crew’s attraction towards the Captain and what her response should be towards the doctor as well as Ensign Roe and the nurse.

Doctor crusher felt slightly intimated, flashbacks of her days on the school yard being teased by the cool girls because of her social awkwardness.

"Come on doctor, if Captain Picard knocked on your door in an affectionate mood, you wouldn't let him in" Roe persisted, "you'd be all over him"...

"Well, I, umm, yes I suppose so, if you must know" Doctor Crusher whispered staring down at her desk, a slight grin forming on the corner of her mouth.

"Don't be so embarrassed doctor. I was extremely flattered when I thought the Captain wanted me to treat him" nurse Omagala confessed proudly.

Vash stared at the group of women before her.

"Really doctor, I believe there isn't one female crewmember or officer on this ship who wouldn't want to board Captain Picard" Roe honestly admitted.

"Intruder alert!" Nurse Omagala interjected, laughing hysterically.

Roe joined her in a good laugh, even doctor crusher smiled. The strenuous circumstances under which they were placed instilled a familial camaraderie among them. Even though they had their differences, for now anyway, they would try to set them aside.

As the laughter quieted, Ensign Roe broached the obvious subject, who would treat Captain Picard?

Doctor crusher admitted she would be happy to volunteer. “After all, as Roe had made explicitly clear to me earlier, I haven't yet treated a patient. Roe was right. How could I ask the crew or my staff to do something I would not" doctor crusher confessed, embarrassed as to her previous behavior.

"Fuck’n A. Let her feel what it's like" nurse Omagala echoed.

Doctor crusher glanced at Vash, just as she looked at her.

In a very calm and professional tone of voice, doctor asked her, "well Vash, that's how I feel but if you wish to take my place, being his girlfriend, I would understand".

"What do you mean girlfriend" she responded defensively.

Ensign Roe retorted, "come on Vash, everybody knows. Well not everyone but really, why are you so uptight".

"We knew each other one week ladies. Yes, I like him very much but how do you know we have even been intimate?" Vash insisted, in a very stern almost lecturing tone of voice.

All three, the nurse, Ensign Roe and even doctor crusher began to giggle, as Vash feigned her innocence.

Vash was a tease, a temptress, she was beautiful, strong willed and not to be crossed, but she most of all had an exaggerated sense of herself.

"How dare you!" Vash she exclaimed in a violent outburst.

"Come on, you were alone with the Captain for one week on Risa, of all places, and you two didn't once, please" Ensign Roe said dismissing her outburst.

In an uncontrollable outburst, Guinan stormed into the doctor's office.

She was wet with perspiration. Her hair was uncontrolled, wild looking, unkempt and dirty. The flowing gown she normally wears was ripped, torn in many places as if it had been clawed at by an animal. She had a bruised cheek and a couple scratches on her face. She looked primitive, brutish, undomesticated, and bestial with a wild look in her eyes and face.

“I am fucking done with this fucking shit!” Guinan screamed, “No fucking more, no way!”

"My god, what happened to you" doctor crusher sympathized. All of them, including Vash, were concerned and tense, as to what might have happened to her.

“I am fucking leaving" she said rubbing her sore arm, "I have got to get the hell out of his fucking office. This damn ship, fuck you doctor!”

"Please, please, settle down and take a seat Guinan" the doctor explained, trying to help her regain her composure."

The room was silent. Everyone was hanging on Guinan next word, hoping she would explain who did this to her.

"That fucking Klingon!” She screamed.

They were all dumbfounded, unable to grasp her anger at whomever.

"What?" Doctor crusher replied, perplexed.

"I said that fucking Klingon!" She repeated, angrily.

Still unsure, doctor crusher whispered, "Do you mean Worf?"

"Worf?" Ensign Roe said perplexed, "why?"

Pausing 10 seconds to catch her breath Guinan yelled, "Have you ever been fucked hard by an aroused and sexually out of control Klingon? Well if you don't look like me, you haven't!"

A few seconds went by, Roe, Omagala and even Vash immediately tried to hide their reactions from Guinan, their faces in their hands pointed to the floor.

Unable to control themselves any longer, they all burst out laughing hysterically. Tears formed in their eyes, Ensign Roe with her endearing bright smile, Omagala clutched her sides laughing and Vash turned away from Guinan, futility trying to save Guinan from embarrassment.

Bewildered by their reaction, Guinan stammered, "what, what, hey, why are you guys laughing. Didn't you here what I said. For gods sake, look at me!"

She became increasingly angered by their amusement to her physical treatment, their lack of sympathy.

“Damn it, didn't you here what I said. Look at me! " Guinan said, futility trying to win them back to her side.

"I'm sorry but it's just too funny," Ensign Roe giggled.

"Funny? Have you ever been punched and thought it was pleasurable. Or have you ever had a cock of that size and shape plunged into you. I mean my damn it. Not only was he fucking huge but it was oblong in shape" Guinan pleaded, hoping for some understanding.

"Where sorry, but the expression on your face and when you whined Klingon was just priceless," Ensign Roe giggled.

"That damn Klingon beat the shit out of me. I've heard stories that they like rough sex but I never thought" she continued, "It was painful. After he first punched me, I screamed”

"Why didn't you hit him or run?" Doctor crusher said in an amused tone of voice.

"I tried," Guinan pleaded, "when I hit him with a stone tablet in the face, he smiled. He got off on getting hit. That's when he got his hard on, threw me to the floor, ripped my clothes off and fucked me, and I mean hard".

Doctor crusher asked in a soft and somewhat naive tone of voice, "but why do you have bruises and scratches on your knees?"

1...34567...9