The 3rd Penetration of Deanna Troi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Livid, Guinan screamed while trying to keep her tattered clothes from unraveling, "what the hell do you think doctor!’

“Do you have any idea what Klingon gizz tastes like doctor, I don't think so!!" Guinan yelled at doctor crusher, unable to fathom her idiocy. No wonder everyone believes she is in love with her own son.

"Oh my," Vash sighed.

"Stop laughing, please, it wasn't funny!" she pleaded to Ensign Roe and nurse Omagala, but to know avail and stormed out of the room.

Out of character, timid nurse Omagala sighed exhausted from laughing, “Well, regardless, she needed a good fuck anyway. She walks around this ship like she's above us all, that her shit doesn’t stink. Maybe now she will realize her cunt is no different than every other woman on this ship and may be more pleasant".

Vash fell back in her chair, "well, um, we really shouldn't have laughed," she said looking over their faces trying to provide some sense of dignity.

They all began to slowly regain their respective composure until Vash began to speak through a slight grin then through and uncontrollable smile, "but I must admit that was pretty funny".

Only a few minutes later, Worf forcefully entered doctor crusher's office.

"Doctor, I wanted to be sure Guinan got her jewelry. She left quickly and forgot to gather her personal belongings" Worf bellowed.

All three women, their attention peaked, turned to stare at Worf.

With a slight grin on her face trying to hide her delight in the present situation, Ensign Roe casually asked Worf, "So, well, so how did it go?"

Worf turned his head back, away from doctor crusher, and replied to Ensign Roe's question.

He paused and took a deep breath and in his deep baritone tone of voice proudly exclaimed, "It was glorious".

"I am glad" Doctor Crusher replied softly.

Worf turned and immediately left the sick bay.

All three women began to gossip amongst themselves, as women are prone to do.

Soon after, Geordie entered the doctor’s office, and began to describe his inability to receive his prescribed medical treatment.

He waned on about his helplessness with women and the loneliness he experienced as a child growing up with a severe disability. That his social awkwardness kept him from experiencing many aspects of life most take for granted.

He tended to open himself up to the doctor about his visual impairments and many other unfortunate events he experienced, as she regularly treated him for visual ailments suffered from the use of his visor.

"Oh, honey, don't feel that way. You’re fine Geordie. You are an attractive man" doctor said trying to comport him.

"Yes, Geordie's a hell of a guy" Omagala and Roe chimed in almost simultaneously.

Embarrassed about his loss of composure, he stiffened his resolve and spoke more like the person and Star Fleet officer he was.

"When can I be seen doctor?" Geordie inquired.

The doctor looked down at the scheduling sheet and noticed there was currently no one available. The women from Risa were already carrying a heavy load as were her fellow crewmembers.

In the back of her mind, she desperately hoped Wesley would return with more assistance.

She also noticed that she forgot to schedule a treatment for Captain Picard and commander Riker.

"Geordie, I believe we may be able to treat you soon. Please wait outside my office" Doctor Crusher asked him, trying to hide her anxiety.

"Well doctor, I don't mean to intrude but I also saw an officer on the bridge alone in the Captains office who us very, well how should I say, sexually motivated, if you know what I mean" Vash informed doctor crusher.

"Really, who was he?" The doctor inquired.

"Does Barkley" ring a bell.

"Why Yes, he does" the doctor responded, "thanks”

The doctor stood at her desk and softly said, “Well, we still have a job to do and patience to see. OK, let's complete our mission".

Even though her statements were awkward and said in an uncaring tone of voice, Ensign Roe and nurse Omagala stood up, stretched their arms and slowly left the office.

"Yes doctor, how may we help?" The high school graduates said while entering her office. Doctor crusher called back two of the girls who had been in the sick bay earlier with Captain Picard.

She chose the eldest of all the girls -they were both 19 years old. One was the pretty blond that stood her about 5 ft. 10 in. with long slender legs, wide hips, rotund butt and very generous size breasts. The other girl only stood about 5 ft. 4 in., was quite slender with narrow hips, firm tight butt, with a more undersized chest but was by far the most beautiful of the entire group.

"The Captain needs your help. The welfare of the entire crew is still in jeopardy. We need you girls to provide a stopgap until another female member of the crew can take your duties over" she explained.

Both girls listened intently and realized this wasn't as much of a sexual tryst as they previous thought when trying to seduce the Captain.

"Well, um, girls, can I be completely straight with you" the doctor suggested.

"Sure doctor, we can take it" they both replied earnestly.

"I have two crewmembers that urgently need to be treated. But because of our lack of female personnel, they cannot receive a proper treatment. In short ladies, we need you to provide some relief for these unfortunate men until time is available for them to be seen by other female crewmembers" the doctor further explained, in a caring yet lecturing tone of voice.

"What do we need to do doctor" the girls repeated, frustrated by the doctors drawn out and unnecessary explanations.

"The Captain needs you both to provide hand jobs to two crewmembers until they can be seen by another female crewmember for a more specialized treatment" the doctor blurted out.

The girls turned to each other and exchanged glances. Within moments, they both signaled to the doctor they would like to help out.

The doctor instructed them to use a couple of empty examination rooms in the sick bay. This way, if they had any questions or concerns, she would be available to help them.

The doctor initiated site to site transport, enabling Barkley to arrive to the sick bay. And she signaled Geordie, waiting in the hall to enter the sick bay.

Barkley beamed only feet from the girls and Geordie approached the group moments later. Suffering the advanced affects from the virus, Barkley was drenched in his perspiration, disheveled and extremely affectionate to himself, as he stroked himself through the fabric of his uniform.

Upon seeing the beautiful young girls, Barkley lunged at the blonde, stopped only by the doctor who immediately stepped between them.

"Lt. Barkley, stand down immediately! I order you" the doctor screamed.

"Lt. Barkley and Lt. Laforge these girls will assist me in your treatment. I have assigned you to a room. Please go there now. The girls will be with you momentarily" doctor crusher explained.

The doctor explained their odd behavior was due to the effects from the virus and to ignore such behavior. She also explained that they should feel no pressure to do anything beyond what she had already explained.

Both girls understood and slowly walked towards their respective room. As they approached the curtain, each saw Ensign Roe and nurse Omagala lead two crewmembers to their respective examination rooms. Each drew their curtain closed, and began to whisper to their patience.

They could distinctively hear Ensign Roe from the other end of the sick bay, "hello, I'm Ensign Roe and am here to help you. But before we get started, I have some rules for you to follow. If not, you can fucking die for all I care, understand", Roe brazenly whispered.

"Yes ma'am" the crewmember replied.

From under the three quarter length curtain, the girls could tell that Roe and the crewmember were facing each other.

"I will suck you and fuck you, understand. But not up the butt, okay. Also, no painting my face. When you cum, cum anywhere except my face and my hair, okay?" Roe insisted.

"Yes ma'am" he replied.

"Okay, let's get started. Are you ready for me" Ensign Roe suggested seductively.

From under the three quarter's length curtain, the girls could see their feet slightly moving. Then suddenly, the white cotton robe Ensign Roe was wearing fell down around her ankles. Within moments, she bent down kneeling on the soft robe, using the robe to pad her knees.

Once in position, her knees inches from his toes, she rose up on her knees and soon after groans started to emanate from behind the curtain, "suck me, yes, my god, yes all the way, suck it" the crewmember pleasurably and emotionally moaned.

The goings on behind the curtain from which the nurse was behind was much less obvious. Only one set of legs could be seen from under the curtain, although they could definitely be described as ones belonging to a male. His legs faced away from the sick bay, pointing towards the inner part of the examination room.

Both girls glanced at each other wondering what was taking place in the room. Soft whispers began to be heard. Soon after, a loud grunt could be heard. After which, the garment the nurse wore fell to the floor.

High-pitched female whimpers also began to be heard. Soon after, the sexual mystery was solved. One of her feet could be seen raised in the air in the gap between the curtain and wall.

With Ensign Roe on her knees and nurse Omagala on her back, each girl glanced at each other, hoping to gain strength and courage from one another. The romantic chronicles they pictured when they first innocently volunteered to the Captain now came crashing down to reality.

The nurse and the crewmember were not having a romantic escapade but were instead satisfying each others primal need, desire, want, craving, hunger or thirst. They each peaked into their respective rooms, curious to evaluate their patient.

The brunette saw Geordie on the table with a sheet drawn above his waist. He was violently shaking one arm under the sheet near his waist. The other gripped the sheet, keeping it still. She naïvely wondered what was causing the sheet to rhythmically puff up in the air.

The blonde girl did not need to imagine for Barkley actions were quite obvious. As she slowly drew back the curtain, Barkley was furiously stroking his throbbing cock. He was oblivious to her movements, as she hesitantly entered the room. His pants down to his mid-thigh, he was intent on satisfying himself, his face grinning from self inflicted pleasure.

"Hello Geordie" the brunette girl whispered, "Doctor Crusher said I may be able to help you".

Geordie jumped, surprised to see her enter the room. An Embarrassed look developed on his face, the movement under the sheet also immediately stopped. She slowly approached with a very seductive look, almost yearning, as Geordie remained quite still. Smiling as she approached, Geordie slowly brought his arms out from beneath the sheet.

"Don't be afraid. I'm here to help" she said softly.

Geordie was petrified, unable to move or react as she approached the bed. She came near the bedside by his chest. Geordie stared intently at her face as she looked him over. She placed one hand on his chest and whispered, "Everything will be okay".

She had deep sparkling brown eyes, full lips, delicate cheek bones and long brown sinuous hair that lay upon her slight shoulders and down her back.

A loud male voice screamed from the adjoining room. Repeated deep forceful groans followed. The student was startled and lost her train of thought and purpose, rushing outside the examination room to discover the cause of the commotion.

Drawing back the curtain, she left and almost immediately witnessed her blonde friend leave her room. The blonde came out holding her right arm up in the air. The moans discontinued soon after.

The brunette didn't speak, at first. She just observed her friend coping with the large amounts of undetermined liquid between her fingers, palm and her inner and outer forearm.

As their eyes met, neither of them spoke.

The brunette remained ignorant as to what her friend had on her arm. A little rattled, the blonde quickly asked her for a towel to clean her. Upon closer examination, the brunette quickly surmised what had indeed taken place.

"Are you okay" the brunette inquired?

"Yeah, I guess. But can you believe the amount and the speed? The blonde replied,” I mean I have given hand jobs before but never so much."

"Yeah, and look it is all between your fingers and even your forearm”, the brunette interjected.

"This guy is so sticky" the blonde continued as she began to wipe herself clean.

"When he, you know, why didn't you stop jerking him. That would have helped? The brunette asked.

"Are you kidding? He had hold of my wrist and another around the back of my neck. It was either let him go all over my hand and arm or in my mouth and face" the blonde replied.”

“I resisted as best I could but his cock was still only an inch from my face. I mean if I didn't block those large streams with my hand, I would now be cleaning cum from my cheeks, forehead, eyes and even my hair” the blonde said.

"Yeah, I know. Every guy wants to cum in our mouths. Some even expect us to swallow" the brunette lamented. "Don't get me wrong, I do not mind a dick in my mouth whatsoever but consider letting a guy release in my mouth a treat".

"I love warm cock too. The texture, the feel of it in my mouth, it is just wonderful. But this guy didn't even ask nicely. I mean if he politely asked me, I would have disobeyed the Captain's orders and given him a proper blowjob, without question" the blonde replied.

"We girls don't want to admit it but we like the salty taste, right?" The blonde continued.

The blonde continued to clean the goo from between her fingers, "I mean, maybe I am a slut but if he apologizes when I go back I will go down on him".

"Really, well good for you." the brunette replied, unsure as to how to respond.

"How is your patient?" The blonde inquired, "he is also due for some relief. You better get back in there trooper".

"I am just a little uncomfortable. I mean I know I've done it before. It's just that I, well, I don't know" the brunette mumbled under her breath.

Geordie was dejected; having proven what he had been told all his life: that he couldn't get laid in a whore house. That on a ship where women are freely giving themselves to strangers, not even a student under orders would stay with him.

Empathizing with her fellow student, the blonde quietly suggested, "Remember when we sat around and dreamed, as all girls dream, about giving head and hand jobs. How we practiced on fruit and vegetables and had contests about who could swallow the most?"

Embarrassed but unable to deny the truth, the beautiful brunette student nodded her head in agreement as the blonde spoke.

"You always won if I remember correctly" the brunette replied.

"Yes well of course" the blonde student smiled.

“I have a very large piece of an earth banana in this room and I plan to win again. Just close your eyes and think of it as a piece of fruit or vegetable, a contest" the blonde spuriously suggested.

"Well I suppose" the brunette tentatively replied.

In the brig, the Captain, after thoroughly interrogating the android believed to be Lor, now believed he had made a terrible mistake. The Captain and a complement from security left sick bay with who he now believed was in fact Data.

"Get the fuck back in here now. I need you!" Lt. Barkley screamed, in a wanting and almost desperate tone of voice

Having cleaned her hand, fingers and arm from all traces of Lt. Barkley’s cum, the blonde turned and smiled.

“Who am I kidding" she whispered, as she quickly raised her cut off T-shirt up and over her head, exposing her young mountainous breasts perched proudly on her chest.

She quickly drew back the curtain of the examination room and entered.

The pretty brunette stood alone in the middle of sick bay, as moans of pleasure echoed throughout sick bay.

As the blonde returned, the brunette heard Lt. Barkley from behind the curtain, "fuck yes, what fucking beautiful tits, my god there enormous. Come closer and suck my cock".

"I will, I will, be patient" the female voice softly replied, "but only blow jobs, okay".

Ill at ease that she might be the only available woman not contributing, the brunette reluctantly returned to her patient.

Geordie never expected this beautiful girl to return and was immensely aroused by not only her beauty but her grace, empathy and seeming professionalism.

She slowly approached his bedside, slowly gaining the nerve to accomplish her task.

She clasped the top of the sheet covering his waist and softly whispered in her silky voice, "Let me take a look".

As she slowly drew back the sheet, Geordie lowered his head to the pillow and rolled his eyes in a long awaited and excruciating anticipation.

When the sheet was drawn back, more and more of his manhood became exposed. The cool air of the sick bay brushed across him, invigorating his spirit and the sensual sensations in his groin.

She realized now what was taking place beneath the sheets when she first interrupted Geordie, his manhood already fully erect and exposed.

She pitied poor Geordie, having to masturbate to allow himself some sexual relief.

The look on his face was one of sheer terror, as she caressed his stomach with her thin fingers and petite hand. Slowly, she brushed her hand up across his chest, his sides and down to his waistline, momentarily touching his erection.

Her soft touch made his heart race. Geordie whispered "please I can't wait any longer".

The brunette bent over and whispered into his ear, "sure thing".

Having removed his visor, the room was now completely black to him. He could see nothing and could now only experience the sensation of touch.

He felt her fingers creep down his chest to his groin. He felt her subtle fingertips affectionately trace the length of his manhood, leisurely encircling his knob and shaft. The vibrant erotic sensations he felt from her finely tuned and nimble fingertips caused him to shudder, gasping for air as the carnal emotions flooded his mind and body.

He felt her warm palm and fingers grip him and subsequently taking hold then stroking his throbbing cock. In a measured caring way, this petite young nubile brunette began stroking all the inhibitions, disappointments and regrets from his life. His body muscles once so tight from tension and nervousness slowly unbundled and relaxed, enabling him to feel true joy, as well as feeling contented with his life.

On the hollow deck, counselor Troi remained asleep, on her back with her arms lying across her chest and stomach.

Vash left the doctors office and went to retrieve a possession she had dropped in the ready room when Lt. Barkley startled her.

Captain headed to data's quarters to meet with whom until very recently was Lt. Commander Data but was actually Lor assuming his identity. He had learned from the ships computer that Data was the longer in the ready room.

Outside Data's quarters, the Captain stood with a large complement from security. Unsure as to how to proceed, unaware of the android's offensive capabilities, captain Picard deferred to Data what their first move should be.

Data informed the Captain that if allowed, he would like to first speak to his brother alone. That, for a few minutes at least, his brother would feel more at ease with him and enable him to try and temporarily disable his brother Lor.

The Captain agreed, believing even if data failed measurably his security force would be enough to put down any aggression. As he had always believed, he would try anything that would not take life first and then if forced would do what he must.

1...456789