The 3rd Penetration of Deanna Troi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She repeated herself with no answer from the Captain.

"Yes, harder yard, yes" were the deep responses from the Captain.

"I'm sorry Captain. I must stop" T’Pol whispered as she placed her hands on his shoulders and slowly began to raise herself off the Captain.

The Captain in a sexually induced haze of emotion did not quickly react as she slid her body outs of his arms and off the chair.

"What the fuck? I am not done with you, damn it! The Captain screamed. "Get the hell back here!

Breathing heavily and moist with perspiration, T’Pol said in a very calm and emotionless tone of voice "Captain I must stop. I feel my ability to control my motions has weakened. If I continue I might lose my emotional grip".

The Captain still highly sexually aroused and erect stared at her while she spoke. He could not separate the logic of her statement from the enticing beauty she exuded.

Panting still out of breath, her tender breasts heaved before his face. Droplets of perspiration streaked down her breasts and cleavage as well as her tapered neck.

Her body was slender but athletic. Well toned and firm with muscular but womanly curves.

The Captain took a moment to comprehend her statement but was quick with a response "I understand sub commander but that is a chance we'll have to take. I order you down on your knees or even better stand over this chair".

"But Captain do you understand my situation?" T’pol interjected.

"Yes, yes, yes" the Captain said impatiently.

"I will take that chance as Captain of this ship. And you as an officer of Star Fleet will also. After all, we both entered Star Fleet to explore the unknown, right”

"Yes we did, but".

"We swore to seek out and explore new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before, right"

"Yes Captain, we did but".

"But nothing sub commander. I am on a mission, understand!”

"Yes Captain"

"My mission is to seek out and explore your body. And I will complete my mission!" The Captain said sternly.

She was taken back by his outburst and crossed her arms to cover her chest.

Captain Picard paused and took a deep breath.

"You realize I'm not myself. Please excuse my outburst. I appreciate your services to me and to the ship" the Captain said in a quieter tone.

"Of course Captain. No need to apologize. I can only imagine" she said calmly appreciating his sincerity.

The Captain smiled and then shouted "good, now get your ass over there!”

"Yes, yes of course Captain" T’Pol whispered obediently.

The Captain stood up and began to stroke himself. T’pol sauntered over to and around the Captain's chair. She leaned forward with her legs together and rested her elbows atop the backrest of the Captain's chair.

The further she leaned over the chair the more she exposed her treasure. She offered the Captain a perfect target as she bent over with her legs straight, feet together and with her butt high in the air.

She was bare and more vulnerable than before, unable to see the Captain positioning himself behind her. Resting her elbows on the backrest of the chair, she anxiously awaited his presence.

The beauty of her body still amazed the Captain. Her full compact butt along with the back of her slender thighs offered him a prize he would fully appreciate. He touched her hips preparing to finally penetrate her.

When she felt his hands touch her hips, she almost instinctively arched the small of her back. The tenuous muscles of her back constricted revealing the athletic build of her firm but slender frame.

She arched her head back and firmly took hold of the chair, bracing herself for the physical punishment the Captain would inflict. Moist droplets of perspiration pooled in the curve of the small of her back.

Curving her back and pushing out her chest stretched tight her supple skin. She was prepared and braced herself to receive the Captain.

His hands first firmly gripped the sides of her slender hips. The Captain then guided himself into and began to forcefully thrust his cock deeply into her.

"Oooooh, yes, fuck’n A, fuck, yes baby yes" the Captain murmured as he slowly but methodically penetrated her.

Her body lurched forward from his forceful impacts. Again and again and again and again her head and shoulders lurched forward as she desperately tried to maintain her position over the chair.

His unrelenting thrusts sent waves of sensual pleasure throughout her body and mind. Her tight grasp of her emotions weakened and grew more tenuous as he continued to sexually punish her body.

From behind he raised his hands and gripped her shoulders. Taking hold of her shoulders allowed him a more leveraged and forceful thrust into her.

As the streaks of emotion filtered throughout her body, she reacted by rolling back her head and further arching her firm back, tightening her soft supple skin.

Suddenly and without notice T’Pol screamed " fuck me harder, please, drive it deeper, yes, yes, again and again and again".

She startled the Captain but he did not break his rhythm.

Her sweaty palms slipped off the backrest of the chair and she landed on her chest. Quickly recovering, she raised herself and placed her elbows and forearms on the backrest to better brace her body.

"Yes, yes, yes, more, more, again, again" she chimed in perfect timing with every thrust of his cock into her.

"Yes, baby, I'm going to ride you hard, fuck, yes" the Captain grunted.

He caressed her back and firmly stroked her soft supple skin, deeply massaging his fingertips into her firm back.

“Ah,Ah,Ah,ooh,oooh" her voice reverberated throughout the room.

Her body quivered as her Vulcan senses were overwhelmed. She drew her hands back and began to fondle her breasts and nipples. Her large breasts swayed forward and back under her as he slammed his hips against her compact butt and drove his cock hard inside her.

Her head and shoulders continued to lurch forward in rhythm with his penetrations.

The Captain shifted his feet hoping to exploit another angle and sweet spot inside her. The Captain resumed at the different angle causing T’Pol to scream in long high pitched squeals while gritting her straight white teeth "fuuuuuck meeeeeeeee".

The Captain lowered his hands and sunk his fingers deep into the flesh of her compact ass.

"Aaaaaaaah” she sighed responding to his manipulations.

His large hands and fingers squeezed her skin tightly leaving long red tracks on her butt. He tightly gripped her butt repeatedly, changing locations frequently.

The waves of sensual pleasure became unbearable to her. Her screaming increased in volume and carnality. Her long firm legs buckled at the knee unable to withstand the physical and emotional punishment. She began to suck two of her fingers in place of his cock, passionately squeezed and pulled on her breasts and nipples in the hope of finding increased sexual gratification.

Her legs gave out buckling beneath her as the chair now bore the majority of the weight of her body. The top of her head brushed the seat of the chair as her body slumped over the backrest. Her butt now positioned higher in the air. The Captain adjusted himself appropriately and continued from behind.

As if an itch she couldn't scratch, T’pol face and mouth became more animated. The Captain continued to drive himself into her hoping to satisfy her sexual itch, per se. She was close to orgasm as the expressions in her face and vocal vocabulary became more demonstrative.

The Captain was drenched in perspiration, having too continually wipe his eyes and face.

He leaned forward resting atop her on the chair. He brought his hands forward and grasped her breasts and gently squeezed them as he slowly ground himself into her.

Suddenly she screeched in a high pitched voice "I am cuuuuuuuuummming!!"

The Captain grunted seconds later bellowing out "uuuuuh, aaaaaaaaah" repeatedly.

The Captain raised himself off her still fully erect and sat in a adjoining chair. T’Pol remained slumped over the backrest of the chair still suffering from intense Vulcan organisms.

Catching his breath, the Captain exclaimed "what a fuck!”.

Slowly recovering from her intense organisms, she raised herself up and off the backrest and slouched in a chair opposite the Captain.

He looked into her eyes and face and marveled at his experience and her abilities. “Sub Commander, I gave it to you as long and as hard as I thought I could without hurting you and you absorbed my punishment quite easily. I'm amazed and aroused."

" I appreciate your concern but female Vulcans are genetically and physically accustomed to very physical sexual encounters Captain. During Pon Farr, which is what we call the time of courtship, male and female Vulcans meet to engage in brief but intense stage of sexual relations"

"I did not know that" the Captain whispered slowly catching his breath.

"This time of courtship is one of the very few times we Vulcans mate. And as you can imagine, we make most of all our time".

She rose up from the chair and wrapped her loose-fitting robe around her body. T’Pol took a deep breath and then sat back in the chair.

They were both drenched in pools of perspiration, her soft brown hair soaked above the years, forehead and the nape of her neck. She curled herself up in the chair bending her knees and resting her feet on the seat of the chair. She crossed her arms around her knees and rested her head against the chair.

The Captain fell back into his command chair placing a towel over his waist and grabbing another to wipe his face.

Neither of them spoke………

They both took a moment to catch their breath, relaxing as their senses absorbed feelings of unimaginable sexual bliss

T’Pol closed her eyes and gently caressed herself, stroking her stomach, breasts, neck and shoulders.

From across the table, Captain Picard looked upon this beautiful Vulcan arousing herself.

"Are you ready for more?" The Captain inquired.

She did not reply resting her head in the chair.

The Captain would love another crack at her. Her enthralling beauty and exceptional figure as well as her enthusiasm to engage the Captain fascinated him.

"Captain I'm afraid your sexual manipulations inadvertently engaged my biological urges. This should not be so but it has happened."

"I don't understand" the Captain replied ignorantly.

"I am experiencing feelings I should only experience during the time of Pon Farr. My Vulcan abilities to suppress emotions have been weakened. I feared this possibility earlier.”

"I thought you were experiencing intense feelings before with all your screaming and groaning".

"You're right Captain. I felt very intense sexual gratifications. They were pure emotions. I lost myself long before I experienced my orgasm, before I am speaking to you now."

"Did this happen before on the enterprise during your time period?"

"No Captain. Many men sought out my help on my ship and I never experienced these feelings. I was able to control my emotions during those encounters".

"Amazing, you experienced no emotions when more than one man experienced you sexually, just amazing".

"What can be done? The Captain inquired.

"Please allow me sometime to analyze this problem".

The Captain walked over to the replicator and voiced his preference of drink. Soon after, a cold drink appeared. The Captain looked out at the stars and sipped on his drink.

Wesley was in his room reviewing some science experiments he had left unfinished. It had been some time since he had left the Captain. But he was still curious as to whether the crisis was resolved, whether each man on the ship was satisfied.

He left his experiments to be finished another day. His curiosity and sexual appetite was still strong and unabated. He wanted to talk to his mother, that maybe she would know whether the crew had been healed. He was off to the sick bay.

He walked into the sick bay and heard moaning of both male and female personnel. Undignified but curious, Wesley walked towards the examination rooms to witness who was behind them.

The first examination room he walked towards he saw his mother's nurse. He was amazed. She was on her back getting pounded by a large crew member. Her legs were spread wide while he thrusted himself into her. It was just that she was so petite and him being almost twice her height that made Wesley wonder how she could withstand this officers both vertical and sexual size.

He examined the nurse as she grimaced in pleasure. Her modest breasts, not uncommon for Oriental women, and short slender legs were quick attractive.

Suddenly the large crew member withdrew himself and the nurse dismounted the table and began to pleasure him orally.

More voices were coming from other rooms and Wesley figured to witness them all. He turned to the adjoining room when suddenly Ensign Ro came out from the room. He looked up at her face. Wesley flinched at first but quickly realized that her face was covered with white streaks of seamen.

"Boy someone unloaded on her" Wesley thought to himself.

He heard her swearing under her breath and quickly wiped her face with a towel. Out of the corner of her eye she noticed Wesley cowering beside her room.

Shamelessly, Ensign Ro spoke to Wesley almost as if she wanted his empathy, his understanding or support towards her situation. Not at all concerned he was surreptitiously looking at her.

"You know Wesley, I told him to go ahead and cum in my mouth, okay. I said go ahead and I'll swallow. And I can't remember the last time I swallowed. So after I finished sucking him I opened my mouth as wide as possible and stuck out my tongue”.

Wesley was befuddled. He was conflicted whether to listen to her or gawk at her beautiful body, face and breasts.

She pointed her finger to her wide open mouth and said "How could he miss me?!

Wesley stared at her mouth and lips wondering what it would be like to have them around his dick.

"And that idiot splattered my face. I mean, my mouth was 2 in. from his fucking cock, you know. And now I have it all over my face".

Enthralled Wesley replied "if you suck my dick I'll guarantee I'll hit your throat. I'll bet you money"

"Don't even fucking start" Ensign Ro replied disgusted.

"I'm serious. Go ahead suck my dick and I'll prove it".

"Yeah, sure, what's one more" Ensign Ro said flippantly.

She sharply exclaimed pointing down at him "the Captain better not even think I'm going to suck any other cocks on this fucking ship. These guys can't even shoot straight, damn it”

Wesley laughed

"Wait until I see that nurse about her great ideas. Sure no problem. Let these guys blow their load and everyone will be happier, my ass!”

Wesley laughed and walked to the next examination room. Ensign Ro was busy cleaning herself. But just as Wesley neared the other room Ensign Ro noticed Wesley and screamed "no Wesley, stop!"

But it was too late. Wesley saw what nobody should ever see - his mother having sex. He was horrified. His face went from being inquisitive and sexually curious to one of pure anguish and shock.

At first he giggled, seeing his large blue friend savaging a human female. She was on her back grasping her breasts while he screwed her. Her legs were up in the air wrapped around his waist.

He heard of voice that sounded familiar but he was able at first to see her face because of a garment draped over her head. But the garment slip off her face and revealed her identity.

Wesley was quiet and quiet traumatized. Even Ensign Ro took pity on him. She grabbed his shoulders and pulled away from the room.

"You really shouldn't be here Wesley" Ro said in a very supportive tone of voice. She had quickly covered herself with a loosefitting robe.

"That must have been rough Wesley but you will get over it in time" Ro continued.

In some way to Ro thought it was her fault. "You shouldn't hear this Wesley. But understand your mother is helping us complete an important mission".

Wesley was silent.

"Boy, this kid is really screwed up now" Ro thought to herself. How could she repair the damage was the thought that raced through her mind.

Wesley began to slowly walk to leave the sick bay. His head down and his hands over his ears. Wesly tried desperatly not hear his mother's shrieks and groans as he was being screwed.

Rushing to catch Wesley, Ensign Ro whispered in his ear "I'll tell you what. Let me finish with my last patient and I'll give you that blow job we spoke about, okay, is that a deal, Wesley?

Silence..........

Ro thought her offer would liven Wesley up a bit but it failed.

Nurse Omagala appeared from behind the curtain and noticed Ro comforting Wesley. She walked by and asked Ro what happened. Upon hearing the news, the nurse sighed "oh my, poor kid"

Ro explained what she offered to do without any affect. The nurse was shocked Ro would offer that so casually.

"We have to do something to get his mind off that thought of his mother" Ro suggested.

"Let's take him out for something to eat, a movie" the nurse suggested.

"What if you offered him oral sex" Ro inquired from the nurse.

"He'll get over it don't worry" the nurse replied.

"I hope so, poor kid" Ensign Ro quietly said.

To be continued.....................

1...456789