The 4.0

Story Info
What it worth keeping the perfect GPA?
2k words
4.09
70.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ladyiza
ladyiza
6 Followers

I stood outside his door. I had to do this. If I didn't keep my perfect 4.0, I'd never graduate Suma Cum Laude and I needed that to get into law school.

Taking a deep breath, I knocked on the plain door to his office in room 128.

"Come in," his deep voice said. Trembling slightly, I opened the door. There were rumors about him, the kind that say certain favors could earn you extra points. I thought he'd just want a blow job or something. I would soon learn that favors with the Professor were never that simple.

"Come on in, take a seat," the deep voice encouraged as I hesitated in the doorway.

I took careful steps into the room and sat across from him as he leaned on a huge, red wood desk. The room was lined with books, ever inch covered so that you needed a ladder to reach the top shelves and still there were stacks sitting on the floor. His desk, however, was surprisingly clear. He looked at me from behind simple, gold rimmed reading glasses.

I had a thing for men in glasses and I felt like he could here me mention that in my mind. He was dressed casually, as usual, in jeans, a plain white button down shirt, and tennis shoes. He was probably just a little younger than my father, but it was obvious that he took care of himself. I could see that his arms had a sculpted musculature under the shirt. His dark brown hair, like most professors, was cut short and lay carefully tamed on his head. All in all, he was the typical professor, just a fairly attractive one.

Yet for all that you might say he was typical, his smile made me feel like a small bird staring up at a large snake. Could he know why I was here?

"Well Professor, " I began, my voice very unsteady under his intense gaze. "I wanted to discuss my grade. I know you've been fair and all, but I really need to maintain my 4.0 for law school. I wondered if there was any sort of extra credit or additional assignments I could do to bring my grade up a bit."

He just looked at me for moment, considering what I had just said. I could see him calculating behind his glasses. "Let me see" he said as he pulled a grade book out of his desk. "Hmm...a 4.0 you say? You currently have a 3.8. You're saying that isn't good enough?" I nodded and he sighed heavily. "You do realize that this is against school policy. In truth, anything I offer you I should offer to the rest of my students." I nodded again, fearing he was going to deny my request and turn me in to the dean.

Seemed the rumors were just that, rumors.

"And..." he continued, "for such a favor there is a high price. Two-tenths of a point. Two-tenths of a point I won't even offer to others. Do you think you can pay for them?"

"I'll do anything Professor," I said anxiously. I was truly that desperate. This was it, the last class, the last semester, the final grade before graduation and law school. I had to have that 4.0.

"Anything? Really?" His voice almost purred as he asked these two questions.

"Anything" I replied pulling my shoulders up straight, knowing that it enhanced my breasts a bit, and sounding as confident as I could at the moment. He smiled a rather pleased and attractive smile. I relaxed a bit. At least he was handsome, unlike some profs. Giving him a thrill would be easy. He got up, walked around the desk, and shut the door behind me. I was surprised to notice that he didn't lock it.

"Anything covers a very broad range of requests. Are you sure? Would you truly do anything and obey my commands for...say the next half hour?"

"Yes" I answered quickly. I just wanted to do this, get my grade, and go. 30 minutes was about the length of a standard TV show. I could handle that.

"Good, then we have a deal," he said as he walked back behind his desk. "Come over here." As I moved around the desk, he opened one of the drawers and started pulling out some very odd items. First was a set of what looked to be black leather manacles. Next was a blindfold. I stopped and stared at the items as he set them down. "Come over here now, girl. I only have a half an hour and I don't intend to waste it."

"Yes Professor," I said as I came all the way around the desk. I was in shock. Obviously this was going to be more than a blow job, but I had agreed to "anything" for one half hour. I still needed my grade, so there was no backing out.

What really surprised me though, was how aroused I suddenly felt just looking at those manacles.

"Come sit here," he said patting the desk. I hopped up, my feet dangling off the edge. I suddenly felt like a small child, vulnerable and unsure of myself.

Without much warning, he took my hands and attached the manacles to my wrists. They were soft, smooth and cool across my skin. I found I liked the feel of them. Then, using a double ended clasp, he pulled my arms behind my back and clipped the cuffs together. I watched as he eyed my chest which now stuck out a bit as I blushed deeply.

"Very nice my dear," he purred. "The blush suits you." I blushed more deeply which made him chuckle. He picked up the blind fold and began to cover my eyes. "Professor," I said moving my head to avoid being blinded. "What are we going to do?"

"Anything my dear, just as agreed. But I will let you know that I will not hurt you. I don't have any whips, chains, needles, or knives here. And, should you truly feel you need to stop, simply let me know by saying 'text book'. That will be our code to bring a halt to the activities. However, if we do stop before the half hour is up, you won't get the extra two-tenths you desire. Is that fair?"

I nodded quietly and allowed him to place the blindfold on. Now, completely blind and at his mercy, I waited. He let me sit for a moment, wondering what would happen. Finally, I felt his hands undoing the buttons on my blouse. Slowly it was pushed down my arms to my waist. Then, he reached around my back to undo my bra. As he did, he whispered quietly in my ear. "You know, anyone could walk in. If they did, they would see what a little slut you are, sitting here exposed on my desk."

A jolt of panic when through me. That's why he hadn't locked the door. This was some sort of game or torture to him. As I was thinking this over, considering my options, he exposed my breasts. I felt his soft lips kiss my now hard and erect nipples. I gasped as he began to suck on them and felt him smile in reply. For a bit, I forgot all about the unlocked door. "Judging from your response, it appears that our tastes are similar. You're enjoying this aren't you? The thrill of the forbidden is turning you on, correct?"

I waited a moment, not sure what to say. He was right, of course, but should I admit it?

"Answer me," came a cold, hard command. I answered quickly, suddenly afraid that I had displeased him and, to my surprise, afraid that he would stop. "Yes Professor."

"Good. And the possibility of being caught? Does that also arouse you?"

"Yes Professor."

"Good. Now let's continue." I felt him remove my shoes and socks. He undid my jeans and I moved to assist as he removed them. "Good girl" came his praise and I found myself smiling.

He removed my panties and again I assisted him in his efforts. I now found myself sitting, naked, on his cold desk. His hands began to roam over my body, touching my breasts, between my legs, caressing my legs, my arms. The blindfold left me in a sea of disorienting sensations. I wondered at times if he had more than two arms or if he had invited an unseen assistant into the room. He kissed my throat, my lips, my breasts, all gently and with practiced skill. I was panting and could feel how wet I was on the desk by the time he stopped.

"Stand."

I hesitated, not sure of how to obey being while bound. He chuckled. "Don't worry, I won't let you fall." I felt his hands on my shoulders as he gently pulled me forward. "Turn around and lean over the desk."

I turned, placed my hands on the desk, and leaned forward. "Very good," he said as once more he touched me. I was moaning loudly, gasping for breath at times as his warm, firm hands explored and invaded me.

Very suddenly, he stopped. Then I felt something press at my mouth. "Open up. You're making too much noise. This is a gag and will help you keep quiet." I did as requested and feel something much like a bit used for a horse placed in my mouth. I bit down on the leather and enjoyed the way it felt to have my teeth sink into it. Lost in that new and surprising good feeling, I didn't anticipate my Professor's next move.

Before I knew it, he thrust hard inside me, driving me viciously into the desk. I would have screamed in pleasure if not for the gag. For those few thrusts...I was in ecstasy, but suddenly, he stopped. He removed the gag and began to free my wrists.

"Um, Professor. What are you doing?"

"Our 30 minutes are up my dear. Seems I dallied a bit too long in the beginning." He continued, freeing my hands and removing the blindfold. I stood there, frustrated and confused.

"Well..." I started hesitantly. "Could we continue if we agree on an extension?"

He smiled warmly, though I still had the small feeling prey before a crouched predator. "Of course, but you know. Anyone could still walk in."

"I know Professor. Please, continue." I once again bent over the desk and he slipped back into me. Without hesitation, he again was thrusting mercilessly into me. The desk was driving somewhat uncomfortably into my waist, but I didn't care as he penetrated into the very depths of me. I could feel him touching those deep parts with each push and drawing the wetness out with each pull.

I had to hold my breath at points so I didn't make too much noise and found myself longing for gag again. But that didn't last long as his ministrations began to cumulate in the desired result. I feel the sensation building inside, that strange tension that builds low in the body. Quickly, it rose to a climax, breaking over me in wave after wave. I bit my lip to avoid crying out too loudly. I heard him growl deeply as he pulsed his own release inside me.

I collapsed onto the desk; he sat in his chair, and both of us gasping for breath.

After a few moments, I felt his hands tentatively touch my exposed back again. "Are you sure you want to go to law school" he asked.

I thought for a moment. Did he want more? Was he refusing to give me the two points? I decided not to jump to conclusions and take a neutral response. "Well, that has been the plan. Why?" I pushed myself up off the desk and turned to hear his answer.

"Well, you're very talented, and I mean in class as well as here," he said handing me my clothes. "I have an opening for a graduate student. It would pay you to teach a few classes, count as credit toward a Masters and PhD, give you facilities to do any research you want, and...you could continue to spend time with me if you like."

I zipped up my jeans and smiled brightly at him. "I'll think about it. It's a big change, but it just might be worth it."

ladyiza
ladyiza
6 Followers