The 5 V's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not ready to start yet, I have to tease you some more. Are you in a hurry to get home?"

"I could live like this. No hurry at all" was my answer.

"That's good. My fantasy is the "five V's". Its up to you to figure out which one is a "V". I like to play games, do you?"

"This game should go on forever". Was my answer, which elicited another slight grin from her.

She took another drag off her VS, this time exhaling directly to my face, and I sucked in what I could of her second hand smoke. She leaned forward and placed a nipple into my mouth. I began to suck, gently licking and sucking, and before long she exchanged the breast with the other. Her nipples reacted to my tongue, and each in turn got very hard. My licking also had an impact on her expression. She took longer, deeper inhales, each time the exhale went slightly over my head. Her eyes now had softened, and she was very turned on. Again I made an effort to insert myself in her vagina, and again she countered.

"Are you ready for you first V?"

"If it's a VAGINA, yes I am." I whispered.

"It's not the first V, but good guess. Close your eyes."

I did as she told me, and she gently lifted my head forward, and reached back to the table behind my head. I felt her nails on the top of my scalp, gently tugging down towards my check. It felt like a stocking cap was being pulled down over my hair, however, it was rather long. The cap passed my ears, and slid over my eyes.

"Now since you like sucking my nipples so much, I think you need a pacifier, so open your mouth please."

I opened my mouth; Brenda inserted a large rubber/plastic nipple. My lips instinctively closed around the "nipple". The stocking cap continued down, over my nose and chin. She lifted my head forward with her left hand, and operated a zipper in the back of the cap, which went downwards to the middle of the neck.

"Open your eyes."

I did and I could see only shadows through a black mesh type screen. What I thought was a stocking cap was actually a bondage hood. I had seen them in catalogs on the web, but never in person. I was visualizing it in my mind; the model had "D rings" over each ear, leather back and sides. The model featured a variety of gags, this nipple being one of the more popular and standard with the hood. It had a breathing tube through its center, and a quick breath told me I had the right model in mind. Snug fit too! Did she know my size head before hand or had she just guessed?

"Still comfy" she asked, and I nodded up and down. "If it should start to inhibit your breathing let me know by making a fist with both hands."

She stood back and admired her handy work again, and turned walking over to the bar. My head leaned forward from the headrest attached to the bench. She walked behind the bar getting a bottle of Absolut and two shot glasses. She walked back to me and set the glasses down on the table behind my head. I heard the bottle cap twist open and the sound of her pouring one shot, then the other. Brenda knelt at my right side with a full shot glass in her left hand, and an "aspirator" in her right. I recognized the aspirator as I had one in my bathroom for rinsing out my ears. It's a rubber bulb with a long tube for sucking and squirting. Holding the shot glass over the mesh, she sucked the Vodka into the bulb, inserted the tube into the nipple and slowly filled my mouth with vodka. I swallowed slowly which is about all you can do with the hood and gag that snug. She looked over to my hands to make sure my fists weren't clinched, and then took the second shot glass to her own mouth. Slow sip at first, then downed the rest. The glass had an imprint of her lipstick on it when she set it back down on the table.

"Your first of the five V's....Vodka".

She reached behind my head for her Virginia Slims, took one out of the packaged, placed it in the middle of her mouth, and reached back for her lighter. I heard the click of the lighter, and watched her bring the flame to the end of the slim. She pulled hard on the Slim as the flame responded to the end. Leaving the cigarette dangling for the moment, she placed the lighter back on the table.

"Another shot?"

I nodded my head up and down. Again the sound of two shots being poured behind my head, only this time I could hear the sound of tearing paper, and a stirring. Again, she held the shot glass over the mesh, and sucked up the vodka into the aspirator. The tube was inserted into the nipple and the liquid was again drained into my mouth.

"One last little bit honey."

She repeated the process a third time; however, the Absolute had a strange sweet taste to it.

"If the vodka has a sweet taste, it's because you just got your second V. Viagra".

Sexy and diabolical. God I loved this woman.

She made a quick check of my fists as she took a deep pull on her Slim. Reaching again behind my head, she brought forward a stainless steel ring about 2 inches in an oval diameter and thick rubber band. Dangling the Slim from the side of her mouth, she passed the rubber band through the ring and back through itself pulling tightly. Two attached rings, one steel, and one rubber. Placing the rubber band over her right hand she slid it back behind her knuckles with the steel ring behind her thumb. She took another drag on her Slim, reached back to the table for her shot, quick exhale, and then downed the shot.

"Watch closely now."

I leaned forward as she went down to my cock. First her tongue did a lap or two around the head, then a short suck. Exquisite. She took a drag on the Slim, held it in, and placed her mouth fully over my penis and slowly exhaled. Looking back for my approval, again she took her tongue and right hand to the top of my cock. This time, her tongue flipped the steel ring over the head of my penis, and with a slow deliberate suck, pulled my penis into her mouth as the ring went down it's shaft. Brenda completed the maneuver by placing her long fingernails around my scrotum, squeezing tightly, and with a quick downward motion with her right hand, the rubber band slipped quickly around my testicles. Ouch! Taking a quick mental inventory here. My wrists and ankles were bound, I was gagged and couldn't scream, and now "the boys" were trussed up as well. What could possible be next. I was about to find out.

Brenda stood up, and straddled me directly over my swollen cock. Taking a drag on her Slim, she leaned in and gave me a face full. She reached behind the headrest to the table and produced a long burgundy silk scarf. Dangling the Slim from the center of her mouth, the scarf went behind the headrest, and then each half was pulled forward over my shoulders. Next she crossed the scarf over my neck, and then back behind the headrest again. Crossing the scarf a second time behind my head, she pulled the two ends up through the "D" rings over my ears. Back behind the headrest again and tied a knot. Now my head was immobilized. I gave up guessing, just laid there enjoying. The vodka was working it's magic again. My head was starting to spin.

"Now then, my favorite part. The next three V's, and all at once too. Any guesses? Would you like a cigarette to think on?"

Brenda held the pack of Virginia Slims over the mesh. Taking out one, she placed it into the nipple tube. Pausing, she said, "Guessed the next three yet?"

I responded with an upward thrust from my waist, and this time the arrow hit home. She twitched with a startle, and then settled down on my cock. She was so wet and warm. I tried to move up and down but Brenda recovered and put her body weight down on my waist holding me to the bench.

"Can't guess huh? Well, here is your last clue. I like to watch you smoke as much as you like to watch me."

She inserted two more cigarettes into the nose holes in the hood. The lighter flicked, and she put the flame to one after the other of the Slims. The menthol smoke filled my lungs. Between the nicotine and the vodka, and the viagra, my head was really spinning. Brenda lifted her weight a little, and lit a Slim for herself. She began a rhythmic motion up and down on me. All this had an effect on her too. She seemed to gaze past me towards the back wall when her expression changed. Her lips pursed together. I heard her whisper a soft "shit", and then felt a small hot squirt of fluid on my stomach. She followed with a more intense up and down motion followed by a much harder squirt on my stomach.

"God damn it."

Brenda was now moving up and down on me and quickly another orgasm hit her. She barely had time to get the Slim from her lips, and dig her nails into my shoulders when the flood started. She rocked back and forth, her body in uncontrollable orgasm. When the flow subsided, she lifted her body up.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I wanted us to come together and I couldn't stop."

Shifting just slightly higher, she cleared my cock from her vagina, reached down and carefully removed the rubber band holding my balls in check, and with so much fluid present, she had no trouble getting the cock ring off. She reinserted me and began her rhythmic motion. I felt the fluids rising in me. The smoke from the three cigarettes blocked my vision of Brenda but I could imagine what we looked like. The thought was so erotic, my orgasm started. I couldn't hold it back any longer, and I began to empty my load. With the sudden arching of my back, Brenda too began to shudder. Again her long nails dug into my shoulders.

"That's much better" was all she could say, and we both drained simultaneously. I could feel the fluids running down my crotch to the terry cloth towel beneath me on the bench.

We paused for a moment. Brenda reached forward and removed the Slims from their assignments. Placing them in the ashtray, she reached behind my head and removed the scarf. Pulling my head forward, she unzipped the hood and removed it. Then a long long kiss.

She started to reach for my wrists when I said "Hey, my fists aren't clinched yet, you can't stop."

She grinned and laughed.

"I didn't give you Viagra in the the vodka. It was a packet of SweetnLow. I was just messing with your mind."

Brenda continued untying me, and excused herself to the bathroom. When she came back she brought with her a warm water soaked hand towel. She was naked and started to wipe me off.

"I think I really trashed my sexy outfit. My nylons are soaked!"

"I'll buy you some new ones." I said.

Brenda finished cleaning me off and led me by the hand over to the fireplace.

Soft light, warm fire, and two naked bodies. We reclined on the floor between Afghans and cushions from the couch.

"When did you come up with your 5 V's fantasy?" I asked.

She grinned. "It's a long story. To make it short, I have enjoyed watching men smoke since I was in high school. My ex-husband didn't like my smoking and wouldn't ever try anything new sexually. Unless of course it was another partner. When we had drinks the other night, and you truly enjoyed watching me smoking, I started combining all my urges into the evening plans and it just kept getting more and more complicated and I can't tell you how much I was looking forward to this evening."

I put my arms around her, and gave her a soft kiss. I whispered in her ear " You can have your way with me anytime you want."

We talked for a while; she asked me if I wanted some more sex, however, I was exhausted. We fell asleep in each other's arms. We must have slept 8 hours or so, but it was still relatively early Saturday morning. We showered together in the downstairs bathroom. I needed to leave so she could go get her son Ryan, but we both wanted to see each other. It was agreed that I would stop and get some steaks for the grill and she and Ryan both would come for dinner.

The drive to my house was very short. (How handy I thought). I got the mail from the box out of the car window, drove into the garage and let out Shadow. What's this, a voice mail? I pushed the play button on the answering machine.

"Ron this is Chuck Gentry from National Business Brokers. We have a firm offer from a large employment company out of New York. They wanted to expand into Ohio anyway, and your firm was just what they needed. They agreed to keep on your existing staff and would like you to stay on for a year to transition the concert business. Call me on Monday Ron, I don't think we'll do much better than SIX AND A HALF MILLION DOLLARS and to me it's more than what you expected."

I thought Hell, I don't know what to expect anymore.

THE END/BEGINNING