The 5th Floor Revisited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard him begin to groan and I felt his cock begin to swell...I reached between his legs and felt that his balls had tightened...I mewled and stroked myself faster, anxious to feel his hot cum in my ass...Eager to spew my own load.

Suddenly he roared, and at the same time, my entire body was paralyzed with orgasmic pleasure...He slammed himself completely inside me...I gripped my cock with both hands, jerking violently and shooting jet after jet against his belly. It seemed we would never stop.

But we did...Finally...And he pulled that monster from my rectum...I was shaking and spasming when my tormentor finally released my legs...Slowly as to allow me to gain my balance before sitting up in the chair.

When my feet touched the ground, I slumped and lowered my face. Thoroughly horrified and ashamed of my actions and thoughts. I could feel the burning and throbbing in my ass. I could feel his cum escaping me in rivers..Blood, too. I looked up, and both men were standing in front of me...Tears were still streaming down my face, as usual. I was becoming quite the cry baby. They were dressed and looked perfectly refreshed, while I was naked and an utter wreck. I wanted to sob and beg them to never leave me...I wanted to jump up and wring both their necks.

The quiet man left the bathroom first...My tormentor turned to me and smirked.

'You never know who I'll bring for you next time. But I know you can't wait.'

12