The 7-Day Challenge Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck does she know how good it can be? She's a virgin. I'll be the judge of that." She got up, staggered slightly, then came up and took me by the shoulders. The nightgown was nothing special, just a blue cotton gown with button-down with snaps made with flowers-and-bees-patterned cloth, but the top buttons were undone and I had a nice view of her free-swinging tits.

"You recognize this nightgown?" I nodded. Her breath smelled like a distillery. "Damn right you do! It's the one I was wearing when you tried to fuck me."

"I dry-humped you, but I didn't fuck you," I protested. "I was 18! It didn't seem right to put my cock in my own mother, especially when you were drunk and thought I was Eddie." Momma reached up with her left hand and put her fingers in the hair on the back of my head, pulling me to her. She put her mouth on mine and her tongue invaded my mouth. I tasted brandy as her right hand undid my belt and unzipped my pants. My cock sprang free.

She broke off the kiss and drunkenly whispered in my ear. "I only pretended to think you were Eddie, you chickenshit. I knew all along it was you. I was just trying to give you an excuse to fuck me."

She reached up and pulled a couple more snaps open on her nightgown, her tits now spilling out. My sore cock was now rock-hard again, the pain overruled by libido.

"Think of that. You could have lifted up this gown and plowed me like a farmer's field. Instead, your innocence cost us four years of fucking. I blame myself for this mess. Hell, if we had been fucking all this time you never would have given that little cunt a second look."

A sad expression crossed her face. "You're a good man, James, better than your father. I'm so proud of you, but sometimes I get selfish and wish you were more of a bastard like your old man."

I felt a rush of anger, and grabbed the front of the gown, and pulled HARD. She gasped as every snap popped open, and her glorious body was now completely exposed. "Take it off," I commanded. Wide-eyed now, she obediently shrugged her shoulders, and it fell to the ground.

I took a step back, eyeing her up and down. "Take another drink," I commanded, and she quickly refilled the glass and knocked back the brown liquid, then dropped the glass. I took off the rest of my clothes.

"Turn around, slowly." She began to turn, and I took in the full details of the body I had only seen in tiny peeks over the years. Her tits were as I remembered from that night; drooping a little now, some stretch marks, but still with silver-dollar sized reddish-brown aureoles and firm nipples. Freckles covered her neck, tits, and arms. Her stomach was a nice mommy pouch, stretched from pregnancy with twins. Her legs looked great, and her fingernails and toenails were painted a slut red.

On her left ankle she wore a thin bracelet, with a tiny charm that spelled out HOT. Her red pubic hair was shaved into a heart shape. When her back was to me, I saw her ass was not very firm, but her butt cheeks were still appealingly round.

"Stop turning now." I picked up the glass, refilled it, and handed it to her. "Drink," I ordered. She complied, I refilled it. "Again." She downed it, then handed it back to me. I threw it into the fireplace, where it exploded into pieces. She flinched at the sound.

"You want me to be a bastard, fine. You put me through four years of fantasizing when I could have had your pussy nearly every night, I'll be a bastard all right. Are you scared right now?"

"Yes, James," she whispered. I couldn't believe what I was witnessing. After 6 drinks, my smart and dominant Momma was becoming submissive.

Picking her up in my arms I carried her upstairs and threw her on the bed, then sat on the edge. "Get me your hairbrush, and position yourself across my knees," I told her. She quickly obeyed.

I began to spank her with the hairbrush, alternating between the left and right cheek. She squealed in pain, even kicked her legs a little, but made no effort to escape. I increased the intensity of my strokes, and she started to squirm. After about 20 strokes, I stopped. She was quietly sobbing, and as I had already discovered, crying really intensified my lust.

"What do you have to say to me?" I asked. She looked at me, her eyes filled with tears. If I didn't fuck her soon, I was going to explode.

"I-I-I'm sorry I teased you. I should have been a better mother and sucked your cock and fucked you four years ago." She reached around to touch my cock, which was as hard as a steel beam now. I dumped her off my lap onto the bedroom floor.

"Stay there!" I barked at her. I walked down the hall to my old room, and there in the closet were some of my clothes from high school. (Momma never threw anything out.) I grabbed the tie from my graduation suit and went back into the bedroom where Momma still lay on the floor.

"On your knees!" She slowly got up on her knees; her ass cheeks were still bright red from her spanking. Quickly I tied the tie around her head as a blindfold. "Keep your hands behind your back!"

I dug through her drawers and found a pair of pantyhose, which I used to tie her wrists together. She was now kneeling, blindfolded and hands tied, her breathing becoming more erratic. I roughly slipped a finger in her pussy, and she gasped. It came away covered with her juices. I needed to fuck her right now, but had to do one more thing.

I lowered my body down so my cock was in front of her nose. "Smell this." She inhaled. "That's the smell of Katie. I took her cherry tonight, then fucked her tight pussy three times. You're smelling her virgin blood and her juices. Now stick out your tongue." She did as she was told, and I rubbed my cock across it. "Now you're tasting her virgin blood and her juices. Do you like it?"

"No," she whispered. I gave her face a little slap. It was just a gentle slap, but she shuddered.

"Wrong answer. Try again. Tell me you like it, and tell me how much." I snapped.

"I like it. She tastes wonderful. I hate how good she tastes." I grabbed her chin, lifted her face, and kissed her deeply. Her tongue desperately danced with mine. I couldn't wait any longer, I had to have her now. I pulled her to her feet and pushed her backwards onto the bed, her legs hanging over the edge. I spread them apart and she gave a cry of joy as I began thrusting hard. She began chanting, "Oh James! Oh James! Oh James!" as I pounded her.

I lowered my mouth to her nipples, taking them in my teeth and biting softly, which resulted in even more sounds of ecstasy from her. I continued my predatory attack on her tits, and bite marks soon covered both of her beautiful globes.

I ground away on her crotch, pistoning in and out. No lube was needed, she was incredibly wet. I had one more bit of emotional humiliation waiting for her.

"One more thing, Toni. You sucked me off earlier, but I came three times in Katie. It's going to take me a long time to cum now. On top of that, my sperm gun is pretty much out of bullets. You may be fertile, but Katie made damn sure I'm shooting blanks tonight. You need to thank her."

While it didn't stop her thrashing beneath me as I continued to thrust in her pussy, outside of her grunting she became very quiet. "Please James, don't make me say it," she finally begged.

I thrust harder. She gasped as one deep thrust made contact with her cervix. "Please, no, James," she begged in a little girl voice as I pounded away. So I did what was the hardest thing for me to do that night. Cock aching, I stopped fucking her and pulled out.

"I'm leaving," I told her.

She became very still, as if in a state of shock. "James, please no, you can't go! Four years we've been waiting to fuck! Four years!"

"And whose fault was that, Toni? As a matter of fact, if it weren't for Katie, we wouldn't even be doing THIS!" I thrust back in her, and began pounding furiously.

She shrieked, and I could suddenly feel her climax building. As she got closer, she began to call out "Oh GAWD, thank you Katie! Thank you for fucking James! Thank you for making me jealous! You smell so good! You taste so good! AHHHHH!" Underneath me, I felt Toni's orgasm burst out and her whole body began to shake. My climax took a while to arrive, so Toni came a few more times as well.

It took quite a while to subside, and the whole time I held her and kissed her softly, murmuring how wonderful she was. I untied her and took off the improvised blindfold and we lay together. I gently traced my fingertips over her red ass, her bite mark-covered tits, and the stretch marks on the belly that was my home for 9 months. At this moment she was totally mine.

We both nodded off around 4:30am, and I was able to sleep until the alarm in my cellphone went off at 6:30am. I got up and pulled back the covers, looking at a naked sleeping Toni. Her body was covered with red marks and love bites, smelling like booze and pussy and jizz.

I wanted to take her again and I felt my aching cock stirring once more, but with only two hours sleep it was going to be a long day at work. I got into the shower in the guest bathroom, as I was afraid showering in the master bedroom shower might wake her up. I was tired and my overworked cock was sore; I needed a break!

Standing under the water I realized I was becoming two different men - with Katie I was a smitten moon-eyed lover, romantic and protective, wanting to win her love in the gentlest way; to have a family with her and live a happy life.

With Toni I was an angry dominant alpha male, wanting to own her and punish her and bend her to my will completely. I wasn't even sure what to call her now. After fucking her like this, I couldn't think of her as 'Momma' ever again. Whatever I called her, I wanted her, body and soul.

I wasn't sure who I even was now. I wanted both women for completely different reasons. Like I said, it was going to be a long day. And an even longer week. I changed back into my coveralls and headed off to work, still undecided whose door I would be knocking on at 5:30pm for round 2 tonight.

12