The 7-Day Challenge Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pointed the thick end of the bat at her. "Where is he? I saw you at the hotel restaurant with Duane after I warned him to stay away from you. Now he's going to get a beating like I promised. Where are you hiding him?" I got down on my hands and knees and looked under the bed. Nothing there but dust bunnies.

Toni chuckled. "You looking for monsters? Sorry, all that fucking we did the other night chased them away."

I was not amused. "You know who I'm talking about. I saw you with DUANE!" I went to the closet and whipped open the door. Nothing but clothes in there. I saw the blue blouse hanging in the back. I took it out and waved it at her accusingly. "You were wearing this tonight, I saw you!"

She smiled and shook her head, which made her hair a little disheveled, but in a very sexy way. "That old thing? It's been in the back of the closet for months! Frankly, I resent your accusations, James! I've been here all day and all night, waiting like an obedient slave for you. I don't know who you saw, but it sounds like you're becoming obsessed with me." She smiled at me, thin lipped and smug. "Not that I mind, of course. It makes a mother feel so special when her son wants her all for himself. Very flattering in fact."

I dropped the bat and quickly moved over to the jewelry box on her dresser, dumping it out in a heap. The turquoise bracelet was on the top of the pile, having been underneath all the other stuff. I waved it at her, shaking it. "You weren't wearing this either, I suppose," I declared, almost shouting.

She held up three fingers, the old camping salute. "Scouts honor, I haven't had that on for a while now. Maybe if you start taking me out to nice places, I'd have a reason to wear it a lot more." Before I could continue my ranting, she asked, "Would you like to check your old room, too? You'd be disappointed, I'm afraid, as there's nobody there either."

My cock was getting hard. "Undress me," I ordered, roughly pulling away the bedsheet. She was wonderfully naked, I could already smell her wet pussy. Obediently, she had my clothes off in quick order, then propped herself up with her back against the headboard, her legs together. "Spread your legs, whore," I commanded, and she obeyed. I laid down on my stomach with my head between her thighs. "I'm going to check you for sperm." I reached up and opened her love petals, searching for any substance that wasn't pussy juice, gently moving my fingers in and out.

"Oooooh, that feels nice," she cooed, as my fingers explored. "My son grew up to be a bicycle mechanic AND a gynecologist. What more could a mother ask for?"

Satisfied that Duane had not trespassed in my territory, I lowered my face to her smooth pussy and began to work some magic with my tongue. Her snappy repartee vanished, replaced with lustful moans and grunts. When she got close to her climax she reached behind my head and pushed my head into her. I responded by taking her clit between my teeth and ever-so-slightly pulled on it as I teased the tip with my tongue. She shouted an unintelligible hoarse cry of joy, humping my face as her orgasm swept over her.

As the aftershocks of her orgasm rolled through her she reached down under my armpits and pulled me closer, still shuddering. She kissed me repeatedly on my forehead, my eyelids, my cheeks, my neck, and finally then my lips. "Oh, gawd, James, you're so wonderful. You're making me crazy, you're such a great lover. No wonder I want to fight that tramp to keep you."

My anger flared up. I reached over and took her chin in my hand, making her look me in the eye. "She's no tramp, Toni. I happen to love her, and she's never said a word against you because she knows you love me. This may sound funny, but she doesn't want to hurt you despite all you've put her through. I won't have you talking about her like that."

Toni's eyes began to tear up. "I'm sorry James, I'm so sorry. I'm so afraid of losing you..." My dacryphilia kicked in, and I was immediately erect. I began to push her onto her back and move my cock between her legs, but she put them together and stopped me.

"I have a confession to make," she whispered, here eyes cast down in shame. "I lied to you about there not being anyone in your room."

My anger flared and I stood up, looking for the baseball bat. "I KNEW IT," I roared. "I am going to fucking kill Duane!"

Toni reached out and gently took me by the upper arms, speaking soothingly. "It's not Duane," she said softly. "It's a surprise guest I brought for you. Go on, go in your room."

I stood up and walked into my old room. There was a single candle burning on the windowsill. A figure was standing in the corner. Even in the dim light there was no mistaking that freckled little turned up nose and a sweet smile. It was Jennifer's mother-in-law, Claire Rivers.

She was wearing a sheer white sleeveless nightgown that accentuated her massive tits; the elastic waistband clung to her tummy, and as I walked in she did a little spin to show me it was backless. Her luxurious long silvery hair hung down behind her, tied into a long beautiful ponytail instead of done up as usual in a conservative bun.

She walked up to me, not touching me but close enough I could feel the warmth of her body next to mine. "James, I hope you don't mind. Toni came over one day and told me about this contest. I understand what she's going through and I wanted to help her out." I was speechless, could not take my eyes off of her after fantasizing about her all this time.

"You've been special to me ever since Alan and Jennifer's wedding day. I was almost invisible that day; everyone looked through me - the matronly mother of the bride who didn't matter - but not you. When you looked at me, it felt like I was the only woman in the room, and you were undressing me with your eyes."

That was completely true – I remembered every detail of how sexy Claire looked that day. She was wearing a deep blue sequined dress with a deep-V neckline displaying her wonderful cleavage. I wasn't dating anyone at the time and was quite smitten by Claire. After about 8 glasses of champagne at their reception I had drunkenly suggested to Jennifer that maybe it should have been a double wedding!

"Even at our little family get-togethers I always dressed up nicely in hopes of pleasing you." And she did, too. Claire always looked fantastic. Even as a widow at 46, 24 years older than me, she never looked dowdy or frumpy, and always dressed youthfully. I never considered asking her out, with Jennifer being her daughter-in-law it would have been awkward, but even though she was heavy-set there was an element of hotness about her.

And here she was, standing in from of me in a nightgown. My mind was reeling. "James, you're not saying anything," she whispered, '...are you – MPPPHH!" My arms were around her and I wasted no time in exploring her mouth with my tongue. My fingers wrapped around the straps of the nightgown and pulled it off her shoulders, then went to the matching silk panties and made them go away. I pushed her back onto the old bed where I had jacked off to fantasies of her, but this time it was real.

Her legs spread wide and she groaned as my mouth kissed, bit, and sucked the pale flesh of her tits. Even Katie's weren't as big as these. Finally I settled on her nipples, sucking voraciously as my cock located the wet entrance to her cunt and plowed in. She groaned as I held it in place, then began to move in and out...very...slowly. She as shuddering with pleasure now.

"James," she gasped, "I have to tell you," another gasp and swallow, "I've not hit menopause yet." My slow in-and-out continued. "I still...have periods...just not every month." I began to nibble on her neck using my lips and the tips of my front teeth. Her breathing became more ragged. "My doctor says...I have to be careful...I can still...get pregnant." She locked her legs and feet behind me to pull me into her, urging me on.

At that last comment, something in my psyche blew up and I began to pump her for all I was worth. I wanted this woman, and better yet I wanted her pregnant with my baby. My climax finally arrived, and it was a real bucket-filler. I groaned and shook, giving her everything I had in my swollen balls. I was still hard and could feel her getting close, so I kept pumping. She stiffened and shrieked "Oh JAAAAAAAMES!"

I covered her mouth with mine, kissing her deeply as she shuddered beneath me. We lay there, a sweaty tangled pair. She reached up and lovingly brushed the hair off my forehead that was hanging down. I looked in her eyes and wondered how I had missed this treasure sitting under my nose for so long. "If you stay with Toni, you'll have us both you know," she whispered. "She won't mind sharing you with me."

I kissed her lightly, but my mind was now reeling at what Claire had just shared. After a minute of processing this I asked, "Why is Toni so willing to share me with you, but not with Katie?" She returned my kiss with a soft one of my own – how had I ever not noticed how soft her lips were?

Claire smiled and explained. "I'm no threat to Toni. I'm ten years older than she is, and after having two kids and gaining some weight my body is not exactly a supermodel's. Plus, my son is here and my grandkids are here. There's zero chance of me marrying you and taking you away somewhere." She kissed me again lightly, and tapped her forefinger endearingly on the tip of my nose.

"I don't know quite what you see in me, but believe me, I'm glad you do," she giggled. I lifted my hand up under her massive left breast and gently caressed the nipple. My cock began to harden again, and I ran the tip of my tongue over her lips. She responded by pressing her naked body closer against mine.

Claire reached up and gently pushed my face away so she could continue to answer my question. "Katie is young and smart and has a body every woman would kill for," she explained. I ran my hand down her abdomen, lovingly stroking the stretch marks on her tits and stomach.

"Look at it from your mother's perspective, James," she said, "At 36, Toni thinks she's past her prime. She's very insecure and afraid of losing you. It's bad enough that she doesn't see Jennifer much anymore, what with taking care of the twins and the part-time job, and she only lives a few blocks away. If you marry Katie, there's no guarantee the two of you won't move away."

"But I'm crazy in love with Katie, and she's devoted to me," I protested. "I want her to be my wife."

I could feel Claire's hand on my hardness, stroking it back to firmness as my fingers continued to explore below her waist. Her breathing was becoming ragged again, but she kept to her point. "Yes, you love that girl and it really shows - which makes it even scarier for Toni. Think about it. Nurses are really in demand right now thanks to the new healthcare laws. When Katie gets her degree, she'll be able to find a job just about anywhere. As for you, there are thousands of bicycle dealers across the US; Roger says you're a great mechanic; you'll find a job anywhere you go. Now do you see why Toni's so crazy about winning this contest?"

I didn't answer Claire, as her handiwork on my cock had the desired result. I pushed her back on the bed, my mouth on hers. Like an obedient slut she spread her legs, as there was no avoiding my rock-hard cock in her pussy again. Our moans were muffled by our mouths locked in a passionate kiss of epic proportions, our tongues intertwined in an age-old mating dance. It was a sweet and gentle coupling this time, and I lasted through a couple of her orgasms until my balls emptied themselves in her once more.

After we recovered, I took her by the hand and led her, naked, into the master bedroom. Toni was asleep on the left side of the mattress, so I climbed in the middle and pulled Claire in against me, her ass pressed against my depleted member. I thought to myself it wouldn't be so bad, being married to a pregnant Claire. The thought of it was almost enough to get my cock stirring. Almost, but not quite. I fell asleep with my face nestled into the back of her head, enjoying the sweet smell of her hair.

Thursday 2nd, 2:30am

I woke up suddenly, for no reason. The women on either side of me were breathing slowly and steadily, nestled deep in the arms of Morpheus. I sighed deeply, and as I did I caught their wonderful scents; Toni's was sharp and raw and sexual, while Claire's was sweeter, like an apple pie pussy ala mode. My cock subliminally asked my brain if we could roll one or both women over and fuck them awake, but there were more important things on my mind at this moment.

Slowly so as not to wake my companions, I sat up in bed. The fluorescent green digital alarm clock display was the room's only illumination. My thoughts came tumbling in as my brain came awake. The more I thought about it, the more it seemed like my emotions and thoughts were being deliberately manipulated.

So as not to awaken my two sweet fuck-toys, I slowly inched my way from under the sheet and down off the foot of the bed. I picked up the blue blouse and sniffed the collar, catching the light scent of peppermint shampoo. Jennifer's shampoo! I had spent enough time living with these two women to know their shampoo preferences – Jenn's was peppermint, Toni's was a light lavender scent.

A sniff of the armpits revealed someone had recently worn this this blouse; Toni's claim that it had been in the closet for months was bullshit. On further examination there was even a small food stain on the front, still moist from earlier in the evening.

I felt like I was in the old mystery move "Gaslight", where the main character is psychologically manipulated into doubting what was reality. My secrets seemed no longer mine. But the more I ran it through my head, the one common thread among all the strange things happening was my twin sister and closest confidant, Jennifer.

With so many thoughts spinning around in my brain I decided to take a shower to clear my head. I always loved the master bathroom, it had a big shower stall and lots of water pressure. After the water warmed up I stepped in, closed the stall door, and let the hot water pound down on me. The bathroom soon filled with steam, and I breathed deeply. The water and steam was relaxed me, allowing me to think about the questions that kept popping up since the challenge started. Who was I? - A man deeply in love with his fiancée, an incestuous son dominating his sexy mother, or just a young man who was falling for an older woman?

Before I could ponder the answer to this question, the shower stall door opened and Claire joined me. Reaching up, she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled my head down to kiss her. "You're like a box of candy," she whispered, "so sweet I could eat you up!" My hands instinctively reached up to fondle her huge tits, but she quickly dropped to her knees and took my flaccid cock in her mouth. Claire was no beginner in the oral sex department; she grunted and moaned as she sucked, bringing my cock to hardness again.

I reached under her armpits and lifted her up, fully intending to fuck her here in the shower, but before I could get her positioned she stopped me. "Do you trust me?" she asked. She opened the door and grabbed a couple of hand towels.

"Of course I do," I responded, reaching for her. She side-stepped me.

"Good! I have a surprise for you, but you'll need to be blindfolded." My throbbing cock didn't want to stop, but I controlled my lust.

"OK," I said, and she tied the towels together to form a blindfold, then and secured it behind my head.

"Stay right there, we're going to play a game." I heard the stall door opened, and could sense there were now three of us. Someone soaped up my body, and suddenly I was the middle of a naked wet sandwich, standing between two women as they rubbed their bodies against mine. My cock was now demanding to be somewhere, anywhere, a mouth, a pussy, an asshole. It was torture.

Then cold water got thrown on the whole thing – literally. We had stayed in the shower too long, and overextended the water heater's capacity. My dick began to deflate. "Sorry ladies, looks like the party's over," I said.

"Not just yet," Claire's voice responded. I felt a bathroom draped across my shoulders, and I was led into the bedroom and laid down on my back. "We're just going to play a different game. The first game is to guess whose lips are on yours. Keep your hands at your sides, please. Here's number one." A pair of lips met mine, and I returned the kiss. There was no mistaking Claire. "Now number two." Another kiss, this one with slightly different lips. By simple deduction, they had to be Toni's.

"Number one was Claire, number two was Toni," I declared.

"Clever boy," Claire declared. "Now for the second part. Here comes number one."

Suddenly a mouth was on my cock, and it was obvious the person knew what they were doing. After a couple of minutes of sucking, I was hard again but this time it wasn't so easy to tell from whom.

"Now number two." This mouth was just slightly better, but when she finished she gave the tip a little extra tongue lash across my pee hole. That was Claire's signature move, I had experienced it a few minutes prior.

"Number one was Toni, number two was Claire," I confidently announced.

"Right again," Claire said. "Now comes the third part. Here's number one." I felt someone straddle me, lowering themselves onto my manhood, reverse-cowgirl style. Her pussy was well-lubed, and I was sure it was Claire. She rode me for a few minutes, but as soon as I began to thrust my pelvis up to match her movements she dismounted.

I heard Claire's voice again, this time sounding a little breathless. "OK, Here's number two now." Again I felt someone lower themselves onto my cock reverse-cowgirl, and begin riding me. This time when I started thrusting back, the rider stayed on me. I could hear her moaning slightly, but she didn't say anything. Instead, Claire whispered in my ear, "That's it, James. Give her the cock she deserves. Fuck that slut."

I felt Claire's hands stroking my chest, wiping the sweat from my forehead, kissing me softly as I thrust. It was finally too much to bear, and I unloaded. I thought I was already spent, but it turned out I was wrong. After my release I heard Claire whisper to Toni, "Go lay down, I'll take him from here."

Exhausted, I allowed Claire to take off my blindfold and envelop me in her arms. I nuzzled her bosom, my lips finding a nipple and suckling on it a bit until I fell asleep.

Too soon, the alarm went off and I got up to go to work, but not before kissing Claire's wonderful lips and enjoying her post-coital scent one more time.

12