The 7-Day Challenge Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our climaxes arrived in perfect synchronized rhythm. It was almost a spiritual thing.

We lay together wrapped up in the blanket until the sun began to set behind the tops of the trees. It was probably about 4:00pm. "We'd better get back before they start to miss us," Jen said. I didn't move.

I held her close, her shampoo and the smell of sex combining for a comforting aroma. I didn't want to leave.

I turned on my side towards Jennifer. "I need to tell you something. It's a secret that no one else knows. You know on Tuesday when I told you not to worry about paying for fertility treatments? You don't need the treatments, but I still want to tell you what it is."

Jennifer nodded, and I continued. "When Roger hired me, the Country Pedaler was a sleepy little shop that sold and serviced bicycles, and I was hired to I fix them for $15.00 an hour. It wasn't much, but it was steady work even if it was boring as hell. I was always tinkering, though. One day this dude came in and he's in a hurry, he's got a plane to catch, so he leaves us this really fancy bike to work on. He wanted it tuned up for the racing season."

"This bike's a beauty, all high-tech stuff, racing tires, the works, but the more I look at it the more I start to see where we can maybe add a few components here and there, fine-tune the derailleur, things like that. So just for fun, I added about $300 worth of improvements to it, all for $55, the price of a regular bike tune-up. The guy came back in, paid, took his bike and left."

"The next day he came back, demanding to know what the I did to his bicycle. I tell him to cool down, I didn't hurt it, just added a few bits to amuse myself. I also told him I didn't charge him anything extra. It came out of my own pocket."

"It turns out he wasn't mad - he was ecstatic! Right there on the spot he gave me a list of parts and tells me he wants me to build a custom bike for him, so I did - at our regular prices. I built the bike, the shop made $3,000. It takes Roger about two months of regular bicycle sales for the shop to earn that. I cleared it in a week."

"So this guy belongs to a riding club - next thing I know, I'm getting calls from some of his club mates. As things take off, I've getting a reputation as a custom bike builder. Every time there's a bike race in the region, more word of mouth on me gets out there. The shop's gotten a lot of new - and profitable - business."

"With this new business, Roger and I worked out a deal. He pays me a base salary of $35,000 for working on bikes and running the shop. On the custom jobs, we split 50/50, and my half goes towards my buying the Country Pedaler. As it stands, I already own 93% of the business, and with Roger retiring, soon I'll own it outright. I already had $50,000 saved to buy the business before Roger and I made our deal. Once the deal was made I was intending to use it to get married and help pay down Katie's debts."

I stopped, a wave of sadness overwhelmed me momentarily. "I had it all planned out, Jen." A lump in my throat formed as I thought of the way things were supposed to be.

I shook it off and went on. "Katie was going to quit her job at DreamKleen so I could pay her to run the Country Pedaler front office while she went to school. You of all people know how jealous I get." Jen giggled at my admission.

"I didn't want my hot little wife dealing with people's laundry anymore. I wanted her right next to me every day, so I could keep an eye on her." I took a deep breath because I felt the lump in my throat re-forming. "I really loved Katie, more than you know."

Jennifer put her hand on my face and stroked it soothingly. "James, my sweet, wonderful brother, believe me - everyone who saw you with her could see how much in love you were with her. The only one who didn't see it was Katie herself - she only saw dollar signs."

Sensing my heartache, she hugged me tenderly and chastely kissed my cheek. "So now Katie's out of the picture, what are you going to do?"

I couldn't say anything because at that moment, I truly didn't have a clue. I only knew I had a big empty hole in my heart.

4 MONTHS LATER - September 15th, 3:45pm

My wife and I sat in the doctor's office, anxiously waiting for the news about her pregnancy. Dr. Jameson walked in holding a medical file and smiled. "Everything looks good," she declared. "The amniocentesis shows normal, with no sign of gestational diabetes. At your age you're classified as high-risk, but if you keep eating right and take it easy for the next few months you and your baby should be just fine." I would make damned sure she ate right; I'd taken over cooking duties to make sure my beloved ate healthy meals.

Clutching my hand tightly, my wife blushed and timidly asked "what about, um, you know..."

Dr. Jameson chuckled. "Just do what feels comfortable. He's a relatively young man, so I don't think you'll damage him." I could swear that her tone was almost envious.

"It's just that my first husband hardly touched me when I was pregnant, but James is not like that. He...likes to touch me." Now it was my turn to blush.

Dr. Jameson gave me a subtle smile and a wink. "So it would appear," she said jokingly, patting my wife's 4-month baby bump. "Mrs. Barnett, you'll be just fine if you don't do anything crazy that involves a trapeze in the bedroom. Do you think you can refrain from that kind of thing until after the baby is born?"

My wife smiled and nodded. The doctor stood, turning towards the door. "Congratulations again, I'll see you in a few weeks at your next check-up. Make sure the receptionist has your medical insurance card before you go. Bye now!" As the doctor closed the examination room door, I turned to my wonderful new bride.

"You were looking for an excuse not to have sex with me," I kiddingly accused. I pulled her to her feet, and held her closely, whispering in her ear. "I'm sorry, Mrs. Barnett, but I expect you to do your wifely duty every night. If people weren't waiting to use this room, I'd have you right here on the exam table."

I kissed her lips lightly at first, then deeper with more passion. Her little hands slipped down the back of my jeans, gently squeezing my ass cheeks.

She smiled that cute smile of hers, and I fell in love with that freckled button nose all over again. "I vowed to love, honor, and obey my husband, and I intend to keep those vows," she declared

"I love you so much, Claire," I whispered, rubbing her belly where our baby was growing. I slipped the other hand under her skirt to squeeze her ass but she playfully slapped it away.

"James," she scolded, "Stop trying to get me excited! You're going to make us late picking up your Momma and Duane from the airport!" I laughed inwardly; from the sound of her voice I could tell she was already excited.

"Hey, they're newlyweds, too, they won't mind having more time alone. Their honeymoon was only a week," I said, speaking quietly so only she could hear, "I don't recall hearing you complain when we didn't get out of bed for the first three days of our honeymoon."

She murmured back, "The sooner we get Toni and Duane dropped off, the sooner we can get home and research how we beat the odds to make this baby."

I looked at her, my eyes wide and with both hands on my cheeks in fake shock declaring loudly, "Good gawd, woman! What are we standing here lollygaggin' for? Time's a-wastin'!" I took her hand and led her out double time, her laughing all the way. The nurses just rolled their eyes. They were used to us acting like giddy teenagers when we came in for exams.

As we walked out the waiting room door I saw my niece and nephew coloring at the table in the kid's corner. As soon as they saw their grandma, they ran to her for hugs and kisses, which she freely gave out. Jennifer was seated, waiting for her second trimester exam. Alan sat next to my sister, slumped in a chair. I nodded at him. He didn't nod back to acknowledge me; instead he just sat there scowling, which is what I expected.

Alan had been none too happy about me marrying his mother. I, however, remained highly amused that my new stepson was two years older than me, and on top of that in 5 months he was going to become a big brother to my daughter.

Beaming with that 2nd trimester pregnancy glow, Jennifer looked deliciously gorgeous. She smiled at me and winked, rubbing her baby bump and holding up two fingers. Twins! I pumped my fist in a silent "Yes!" I'd tell Claire later, after we went to bed. She'd be thrilled!

Claire kissed the grandkids goodbye, and we walked to the parking lot and got in the minivan, then headed for the airport. As soon as we learned Claire was expecting, as much as I hated to part with it, I had traded in my old reliable hatchback! Unlike my father Eddie, I'm taking this fatherhood thing seriously.

As we drove to the airport, I thought about how after Jennifer and I made love at Cherokee Lake that day, she had a husband and kids to go home to. I had lost the fiancée that I was hoping for; I didn't even have a girlfriend anymore. As sexy as Toni was, as my momma I couldn't marry her - besides, she was in love with the real father of her baby, and Duane could marry her, and desperately wanted to! I couldn't stand in between them, no way.

Renee was a darling, but she was right - our age difference was too much. Plus, it would have destroyed Roger. He had always carried on like she was just a girlfriend, but when Renee told me they were going to move to Florida together I knew she was a lot more to him than that.

Then I thought about Claire. I had secretly adored her since Alan and Jen's wedding, and it turned out she felt the same way about me. She was cute, sweet, and loyal to my family.

The chances might be slim, but we even had a shot at starting our own family. If we couldn't get pregnant together, we could adopt; no matter what, she'd always be the best mother and grandmother she could be.

I knew the only real reason Claire had played along with the challenge was to help Toni and my sister. I was convinced she'd never deliberately hurt any of us, and never lie to me. Renee had told me I didn't love halfway, that when I fell in love, I fell hard, for keeps, all in. Well, I was all in. I realized the only woman I really wanted was Claire.

After thinking it over, I bought plane tickets and invited Claire to fly with me to Las Vegas. She thought I was being crazy and impulsive, but came along for the adventure. What she wasn't expecting was me getting on one knee and proposing to her at dinner in the Eiffel Tower restaurant that first night.

With the lights of the Vegas Strip shining below, she cried tears of joy as the other diners cheered and applauded. Finally she was able to squeak out "Yes". After dinner we wasted no time, getting married at a little chapel next to our hotel. Our honeymoon officially started that night.

As the mile markers went by I marveled how, in spite of the odds, my 46-year-old wife was almost four months along. She was so gorgeous that I planned on getting her pregnant again and again until she said no more. My own mother was nearly six months along with twins again(!), and very happily married to Duane, who treated her like gold.

As for my sister, the trip to Cherokee Lake was a success and, like our Momma, she was carrying two babies - the women in my family seemed predisposed to twins.

I missed working with Roger; he had retired and moved to Florida with Renee, and I now owned 100% of the Country Pedaler. I hardly thought about Katie any more. Her boss Maria told me while Claire and I were on our honeymoon she was fired for stealing from the cash register at DreamKleen. I heard she ended up dropping out of school and marrying one of those cheeseballs from the Grand Marquis Hotel Lounge that night. From time to time I recalled how sweet she could be to me, but then I looked at Claire and realized what a favor Katie did by dumping me.

Claire's voice brought me back to reality. "James, are you daydreaming? The airport exit is next. Slow down, sweetheart, or you'll miss it!" I slowed, changed lanes, and we exited towards the terminal.

September 15th, 8:45pm

Claire was feeling fatigued after we dropped Toni and Duane off, so we decided to have a light dinner at home and go to bed early. I cleaned up the dishes while she went to get ready for bed.

I was lying on the bed in my boxers reading 'Bicycle Retailer' magazine when the bathroom door opened. Claire stepped out, totally naked and with her hair down. Her breasts had swollen quite a bit during the last month, with her darkening areolas enlarged. As the doctor had predicted, a dark line had formed in her skin down the middle of her belly from her navel to her pussy.

New stretch marks were forming on her growing belly, which I would rub down with coconut oil every few days. The oil rubs always led to fucking, so I was planning on rubbing her down regularly even after the baby was born.

She sat on the edge of the bed with her back to me, and handed me a hairbrush. "Brush my hair, sweetheart," she requested. I began to brush slowly, gently, savoring the sweet lavender smell of her bath lotion.

Claire turned her head to look at me. "James," she said, "Do you think I'm pretty? I mean, I'm almost 47 with crow's feet around my eyes. I feel like a cow with these huge teats and this giant belly. I'm...I'm gross. What if some twenty-five-year-old decides she wants you? I'm afraid..." Big tears began to form in her eyes, which of course made me even hornier.

I tossed the hairbrush on the floor and laid her down on the bed. Sliding around, I lay next to her and kissed her. "Claire Barnett, you're a mature woman with the self-confidence of an eleven year old," I softly scolded her.

I rubbed my hands up and down her baby bump. "It may be the baby hormones talking, but don't listen to them." I stood and removed my boxers. My cock stood erect, rock hard, "You're my love and my life," I said as I lowered my head between her legs. "I don't want anyone else. Just you."

I covered her inner thighs and the area above her pussy with butterfly kisses. Her pussy got wet as I continued teasing her, my tongue tickling her clit. I couldn't see over her belly, but my fingers pressed to her sides could feel her breathing getting ragged.

I rolled her onto her side, and slid in behind her, my cock now between her thighs and rubbing against her wet lips. I reached around and traced her nipples softly with my fingertips. I didn't squeeze her tits as the pregnancy had made them super-sensitive and tender, but I rubbed my palms under and around them. I could feel a few drops of her milk leaking out. She began to moan quietly.

I slipped my cock in to her wet hole, and she gasped. "Tell me who has have the sexiest wife in the world" I commanded as I began to move in and out of her welcoming vagina.

"Y-y-you do," she gasped. I continued to make love with my sexy pregnant wife slowly and gently. Her climaxes were small ones at first, building in strength until finally with a screech she stiffened, her pussy clamping hard on my cock. It was a big one, and she remained rigid for several seconds until the orgasmic shockwaves receded. I continued thrusting in and out, and as her orgasm eased, mine hit, and dumping a load big enough to fill her up and spill out onto the sheets.

Life was good.

12