The 80/20 Solution Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jay's other hand came up and began stroking her hair gently occasionally drifting down and caressing her cheek and forehead. She turned slightly more so that she was three quarters toward him. This brought her shoulder under his armpit and the rest of her chest against his. She felt his hand stop still on her hair. She reached up and took the hand from her head and brought it down to her breast. She opened his fingers and slipped the tips under her loose top and onto the mound of warm flesh. She stopped pushing when she felt his finger touch her nipple. She then dropped her hand back into his lap, this time directly on top of the bulge. Her fingers opened and gently caressed the firm member within. Jay slipped the other fingers into her top and gently stroked the soft skin. Two fingers captured the rock hard nipple between them and just held it there. She sighed, closed her eyes and lost herself in the sensual feelings of his touch.

What Emily didn't know nor could she see was that Nikki, who had also rested her head on Jordan's shoulder, had slipped her hand into the waistband of Jordan's slacks. Her fingers were busy as she felt the warm, almost hot flesh of his engorged cock. Slowly they moved until the girth of the rigid rod was in the palm of her hand and her fingers closed firmly around it. In fact this was not the first time Nikki had touched this cock but it was the first time she had held the naked flesh in her hand.

On several Friday nights, she had stood behind him as he worked his magic on some recipe. She had started allowing her hands to caress his firm abdomen. This had gradually accelerated until she had begun to hold his bulging sex in her hand over his pants. Then she had begun to slip one of two fingers into his waistband and caressed the crown of his cock with her fingertips.

Jordan had helped stroke the feelings when he stood behind her while she worked. He had started in a similar fashion but instead of moving his hand downward, he moved them upward until he was gently caressing the sides of her breasts. Soon he was cupping her conical orbs in the palm of his hands. The next week, Nikki left her bra at home and had not worn one on a Friday Night since. That night, his gentle hands had cupped her firm flesh and also found the two firm buds of her nipples arching outwardly seeking out his fingers. His fingers found their targets and elicited a satisfying hum from Nikki. That week, Nikki felt his erect cock for the first time nestle between her ass cheeks as he pressed into her.

The next week, which was two weeks before this night, she had also left her panties in her drawer and felt his cock seek out the warm inviting crack between her fleshy cheeks. By the end of the evening, she knew that she wanted that cock deep in her pulsing pussy but she also wanted it to glide along that crack and enter her other opening that no one had ever penetrated before. She also wanted that cock deep down her throat. Simply stated, she wanted Jordan's long, slender cock anywhere and everywhere he wanted to put it. She wasn't in a hurry to make this happen because she loved the rubbing and teasing; but she definitely wanted it to happen when they could make the time and have the location to satisfy both of their needs. She had little interest in a fumbling guilt-tinged quickie; she wanted hours and a bed to satisfy her hunger.

She had been surprised at the intensity Emily had shown during her kiss with Jay on the church steps. She understood the feeling to be sure, but was surprised because to date, Jay and Emily had shown only basic signs of intimacy. She had seen that they held hands and exchanged little kisses with simple and safe caresses. She glanced into the rear view mirror and could see Jay's hand covering Emily's chest and suspected that his fingers were inside her top. It had been obvious that they were attracted to each other but had not appeared to explore the attraction to the extent that Nikki and Jordan had.

She was aware of her husband Jim's attraction to the tall, lithe body Paula carried so elegantly. Once they had begun to talk about movies and theater, he hardly spent any time talking with anyone else about anything else. When they had started acting out scenes and jumping into spontaneous dances together, she could see that his hands had covered virtually her entire body at one time of another. The fact that it did not appear that Paula ever wore underwear insured that Jim had been able to easily cop a feel frequently. Nikki didn't mind because it left her more time and freedom to explore Jordan.

She wasn't as confident of Jay's attitude toward her husband and his wife. He never interfered or appeared upset about what was going on during Friday Nights, in fact he appeared to watch appreciatively. As he began to spend more and more time and energy with Emily, his overall personality seemed to brighten a lot. He and Emily often sat quietly and observed the other couples just occasionally sharing some personal observation with each other.

Initially the one who concerned Nikki most was Wendy. She didn't have much of a feel how Wendy would react if she had caught Jordan and her while they were flirting. It was obvious that she enjoyed showing off her shapely D sized breasts to anyone who would look but was also obvious that she took a special interest in displaying them to Rod. Rod appeared to be exactly what Emily had teased him about, a tit-obsessed voyeur. He would ogle all of the girls if they were showing any appreciable skin but had naturally focused on Wendy who had more skin to show than the others and seemed pleased to offer it up to his eager eyes. For several weeks, she had noticed that every week Wendy had appeared to alter what and how much she showed Rod. It appeared that she was slowly trying to reel in his attention while not overtly offending any of the others.

Her impression of Wendy changed the night that she had left her panties off for the first time. That Friday night was at Jim and Nikki's house. At about 9:30, Wendy and Rod had stepped out on the patio because it was a warm evening for a change. Nikki had gone to her bedroom to get something and was about to leave when she heard voices through the open window. She had moved to the side of the window to hear better and found that she could see a little through the blinds. They were standing next to her window which was out of the light and view from the living room. Rod was standing behind Wendy with his arms around her. She heard Wendy talk to him in a low voice.

"Come on lover, put those hands where you know they want to be. Come on, touch them, caress them, make my nipples get hard. You've wanted to touch them for a long time. The time is now."

Nikki could almost hear Rod whimper as he slid his hands up to her torso. Wendy continued to tease him. Nikki could see his hands encompass the large melons

"Hmmm that feels good; but it would be better if you pulled my top down, it has an elastic hem. Pull it down. That's it. I took my bra off before we came outside so you could touch all of them. Do you like the way they feel in your hands?"

Rod made a grunting noise.

"If you like the way they feel in your hands, you're going to love it when you put this big cock between them and fuck them." Rod provided another whimper. "Did you know that you are only the third man who has felt the girls naked. I'm very picky as to who can see and touch. And no one including Jordan has ever titty fucked them before. So you will be the first. And when you do get that big cock between them, you are going to cum all over them. Think you would like that?" Nikki heard another groan. "And after you cum all over them, you are going to lick your cum off of them. Then and only then are you going to go down and suck and lick my pussy. Your tongue is going to make me cum, maybe twice. Then you are going to put your cock into me and fuck me until I tell you to stop. Do you think you are up to doing all that? I think you are."

"Now, I think we have been out here long enough. Jordan is too busy in the kitchen trying to get into Nikki's panties and Emily is trying to figure out just how much she wants to feel Jay inside her to come looking for us; but I don't want to get too turned on tonight and I don't want you to cum in your pants. You need it to be able to give Emily the fucking she wants tonight. So here, help me put my bra on so you can get that hard-on to start going away. That's right get the cups snug around them. Now, clip the back together. Good boy. The next time we are alone for more than a few minutes, you are the one who is going to take my bra and top off and finally get to suck on those nipples. And if we have time, well your cock is going to come out for me to play with. Now let's go back inside."

As shocking as the words were to Nikki's ears, the effect of what she had heard and seen had gone directly to her pussy. She wondered if she would be able to get Jordan to finger her pussy unobserved in the kitchen. She needed to feel his fingers on and in her.

As she left the bedroom, she had wondered how these close friends were ever going to be able to find the time alone to fulfill their needs without ruining great friendships. When she got back into the living room, she saw that Rod and Wendy appeared to be completely normal with the exception that Rod's pants seemed to be a little tighter. She smiled to herself as she pictured Rod's cock between Wendy's breasts. Then she pictured herself riding up and down on Jordan's cock. She hoped that both of those events could take place soon; but still it appeared to be awkward, very awkward.

As Nikki's mind returned to the present and realized that they were in the mall parking lot and Jordan was parking in a space about two hundred yards from the entrance and away from other cars. She wondered what he was thinking although it didn't really matter because she was ready for anything that he was.

Emily's voice came from the back seat, "Jordan, why don't you and Nikki go on in and do your shopping. I need to talk to Jay for a few minutes. We'll probably go in before you get back. OK?"

Jordan came around the car and helped Nikki out. He put his arm around her waist and headed toward the entrance.

When the couple had gone, Emily sat up. Jay had reluctantly removed his hand from inside her dress when they had entered the parking lot.

"OK, sweetie, what do you want to say?" He asked, afraid that she was about to call a halt to their activities. Now that he had felt her soft and warm C-cup breasts that were so different from the firm B-cup breasts his wife had, he definitely wanted more, lots more.

Emily sat for a moment as she apparently made up her mind. "Jay, undo your pants and pull them down." She said softly.

"What?" He replied in complete surprise.

Emily didn't answer. Her hands went to his belt and pulled it open and her hand was on the zipper and clip that held the slacks together. Then she added, "Lift up," and her hand took hold of the waistband on each side and began tugging both the slacks and his underwear down to his thighs. His cock emerged almost fully erect. She took it in her hand and stroked it while staring at its beauty. Then just as suddenly, she lowered her head and sucked almost his full length into her mouth. Tonight wasn't the night for teasing and extended play. She wanted to feel his hard cock in her mouth, she wanted to feel it pulsing as it coated her mouth and tongue with his hot cum, she wanted to feel and taste it as the gobs of cum slid down her throat. They both knew that he wasn't going to last long and he didn't. Within 5 minutes, the head of his cock began to expand and he felt the unstoppable pressure of the semen rising from his body and then the moment when the first burst of his cream erupted into her mouth. When she felt his little head expand, she increased the suction, and waited for her treat. She held him in her mouth until he began to soften, then began cleaning his cock with her tongue as she let it slip from her lips.

"Do you have a problem with kissing lips that are coated with your cum?" she asked as she looked into his eyes.

"No." he answered. Their lips met before either could say anything else. His tongue plunged into hers and she gladly allowed him to explore and taste the contents of her mouth.

After a minute, she said, "We better get you pulled together so we can go do our shopping."

"Don't you want me to do for you?"

"Not tonight. What I want with and from you needs to be somewhere else, not in the back seat of a car; it's too tight and clumsy. You will get to return the favor many times over. Soon, I hope."

He pulled his pants up and redid the fastenings as she took a tissue and wiped the edge of her lips. She didn't want to lose the taste inside but didn't want to wear the results on the outside while they were shopping.

When ready, they left the car and headed for the mall. Their destination was Macy's. Emily knew that Nikki and Jordan would be at Bloomingdale's so there was little likelihood that they would cross paths. Once inside, she led Jay to the women's lingerie department, where she took his hand and asked, "OK big guy, what style of panties do you think I would look good in?"

A smile crossed his face as he looked around at the bewildering selection. "You would look good in anything or nothing." She took his hand and squeezed it.

"Alright, then what style do you want me to wear for you and especially for you? You choose and I'll wear them on Friday Nights, and only you will know."

His smile got bigger. Still holding her hand, he led her slowly down the aisle looking at different styles and colors. He picked up a few to look at the more closely, but put them back down. Finally, he arrived at a display of dainty, lacy panties. They were soft, not completely transparent but very feminine.

"These, in white or turquoise."

Emily was actually surprised by his choice. She expected all of the guys to go for thongs or one of the more revealing styles. She was also pleased with his choice because she liked the style herself. She wondered if she could get him to take them off with his teeth.

"I think in these, I would need a medium. You realize that I will need to trim some hair to be able to wear them. Do you want a landing strip or would you prefer the bald look?" She was teasing him because she knew that she already sported a small heart-shaped landing pad that wouldn't need trimming to wear these.

"I....I guess a landing strip would be nice." He replied somewhat awkwardly.

"Ok, just for you." She began digging through the stack to find the color and size.

They found two shades of turquoise; one was lighter and the other a darker, richer teal. Emily knew that whichever one Jay selected for her, she was going to come back and get the other plus a couple of others.

"Which one?" she held one in each hand. Jay looked closely at both and finally picked the darker one. Emily beamed. She liked his taste and the taste of him.

"Let's pay for this one and head over to the men's department. We don't want Nikki and Jordan to wait too long." Jay paid for the purchase and Emily carried the little sack with her as they left the department.

As they neared then men's area, she said "I know exactly what I want to get for you, if they have it."

"What do you want?"

"I want a pair of dark blue silk or rayon boxer briefs. I want something that will hold you comfortably, feels soft and silky, and will mold to the shape of your sexy ass so I don't feel any pant lines."

Once in the underwear department, it didn't take long to find what she was looking for. They even had them in silk. They also found that they didn't carry them as singles but as a package of two; one was the dark blue that she wanted plus a charcoal grey one that also looked elegant. On close inspection, they noticed that each pair had thin pin striping woven in. She liked that even better.

"That's it. Let's get the set and get going." They paid for the purchase and started out of the store.

"Wait here a second. I'll be right back." Jay said as he left her in the ladies blouse and skirt section. She assumed he had to go to the rest room, so she started just ambling down the aisle looking at the displays until she was stopped by a mannequin that displayed a skirt and blouse outfit that she just fell in love with. Over all, it wasn't an outfit that Emily would wear to work, but it was clearly elegant enough to wear out in the evening or to a party and also adjustable to wear as a casual day outfit. She gazed intently at it picturing it on her body and trying to imagine what shoes she would wear with it.

"Do you know how hot you would look in that?" Jay's voice said close to her ear. She smiled and turned to him.

"I'm trying to imagine what that would look like but I'd rather know what you would think if I was wearing it." She kissed him on the cheek.

"Well, it would cause me untold misery." Jay replied.

"Oh, really? Do you want to clarify that for me?"

"If you had that outfit, I would want you to put it on just so I could look at you in it. But if you put it on, I would want to take it off of you. I don't know if I could stand the conflict."

"Poor baby. That is why good clothing designers make so much money. If women can't drive their man crazy, how else are they going to keep him interested in her?"

"Well, whoever designed this one earned his paycheck, that's for sure."

"You're so sweet. But we better go."

As she turned toward the door, she felt Jay take the bag from her hand. There was a little rustling and then he took her hand and followed her to the door. As they strolled hand in hand out the door, they noticed that it had gotten a little cooler. Without a thought, Jay dropped her hand and placed his arm around her shoulders and pulled her close.

As they neared the car, they wondered what had happened as there was only one person sitting in the car. When they reached for the door handle, they found it locked but Jordan reached down and pushed the unlock button. They opened the door and scrambled in. When they settled in and looked up, there was Nikki sitting next to Jordan with a smile on her face.

Emily responded, "Since I don't know how much fun you had, I can only guess and say that we probably had more than you guys did." Then she did a Nikki giggle.

"I didn't know a man could turn That red when he is embarrassed." Now Nikki produced the original giggle. "Maybe I'll tell you the details some day but let's just say I wasn't sure if poor Jordan was going to have heart attack or turn into a fire engine." She giggled again.

In the dim light, Emily and Jay couldn't tell for certain but they both felt that Jordan was once again red-faced.

He cleared his throat and said in a weak voice, "We better get going; it's after nine already. Any suggestions on where we go next?"

Emily replied, "Why don't we head back toward the house slowly. Maybe we can pick up a few things on the way. If we don't find anything else, I'm OK. If we lose, I'm still OK. I've had a great time."

The other's nodded and murmured in agreement.

Emily continued, "I was a little concerned when we came back to the car. I could only see Jordan's head and I was afraid you got lost Nikki."

"Er, no, um, I dropped my, er, bag on the floor when I got in, and ah, I just leaned down, to, um, pick it up."

Emily could see the grin on her face and also that fact that she was licking her lips lightly. As she listened to Nikki's explanation, Emily placed her hand gently on Jay's lap. She was pleased to find it pleasantly enlarged and firm. When she did this, Jay placed her bag into her lap and rested his hand on her bare thigh right at the hem line, which was pulled quite high up her legs. She snuggled up against his arm and shoulder, enjoying the touch of his fingers on her skin.