The 80/20 Solution Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jordan," Jay interrupted the silence, "Why don't you drive around my neighborhood on the way. Tomorrow is trash day and a lot of folks put their stuff out on the curb the night before. We might stumble on something on the list."

"Let's do it." Jordan replied but he didn't speed up or act like we were up against a deadline. Emily looked up and once again noticed only one head in the front seat. Her hand slowly unzipped Jay's pants, slipped inside, and once again held his beautiful cock. She didn't pull on it or stroke it; rather she just held it gently in her hand. In response, it grew to its full tumescence like it had found a home, well at least a temporary home if Emily had her way.

Her reverie was broken when the car suddenly swerved and then came back into its lane. Luckily, there was no on-coming traffic, but it could have been a near thing. Slowly Nikki's head came back into view. She looked a little bewildered as she looked around. There was a distinct white cream on her upper lip and a little drop off to one side. Without thinking, she licked the cum off her lip and wiped the drop off of her cheek.

"What happened?" she asked.

"I got a little distracted, I guess. Sorry about that, guys." Jordan murmured.

"No problem. We all have that little problem once in a while." Jay replied with a grin and a slightly sarcastic tone.

"Well, I hope what caused the distraction was satisfied." I added.

Nikki blushed and said "Uh,Huh." She snuggled up to Jordan again and kissed his cheek right at the corner of his mouth. Emily noticed that her shoulders were bare. The straps of her sun dress were hanging low on her arms. She couldn't be sure because the seat blocked the view, but she suspected that her nipples were fully extended and bare to anyone who could see; which meant that Jordon was getting quite a show.

"OK, let's get on home. I have a couple of things I want to get ready before the others arrive. And you guys need to get the dessert ready."

"Alright, we'll just drive through Jay's neighborhood and see if there is anything there. If not, we'll be at your place in 10 minutes." Jay said.

It actually took 20 minutes to get to Emily's house because they stopped twice and picked up three more things on their lists. The guys had jumped out at each stop while the girls stayed in the car. At the first stop, Emily leaned forward and whispered to Nikki, "Is everything alright with you?"

"More than alright for me." she replied with a smile. "I hope that you don't think that badly about me. That's the first time we...."

"No, I don't feel bad about you at all. I think it's great. By the way, Jay got his blowjob before we went into the store, so we beat you to being really bad."

Nikki giggled her giggle, "I guess we are both bad, but that is good. I'm very happy about being bad tonight. At least I am if some of the people in the other car don't find out."

"I have a sneaky feeling that there was a lot of good being bad in that car also. Don't you think?"

"Well, I know one bad boy who can't keep his hands under control when we are all together. I wonder what he did in the back seat of a dark car?"

"I feel the same. Poor Rod almost wets his pants when Wendy is showing him her assets. Tonight, he can't see much directly, but they are right there totally free under her blouse. I suspect he might have a wet spot on the front of his pants when he gets home."

"Do you think that Jay and Jordan will have enough left to take care of Paula and Wendy when they get home?"

"I'm more concerned if Rod and Jim will have enough left to take care of us."

"What are you two giggling about?" Jay asked at their giggling as he reentered the car. His answer was more giggling.

They were the first to arrive so Emily unlocked the door and let them in. She told them to put the bags of stuff on the back deck since who knows what was actually in them. Before Jay went out with their bag, she stopped him, reached in the bag, and removed the purse. The sweater was still in the car. Then she gathered her papers together. Jay went to open a bottle of wine and Nikki came to sit by her on the couch.

"You know this might be a little awkward when everyone gets together, especially if they had as much fun as we had."

"Yeah it might. I think the best thing to do is just be happy and bright. We had fun and hoped they did too. If anyone feels guilty or awkward, it will soon show up and we can deal with it then."

"OK, but I'm going to look for signs of 'activity'."

"Good, we can share notes before you leave because I will too."

A couple of minutes later, the door opened and the other four came busting through the door laughing and joking with each other.

Nikki looked at Emily who looked back. Then they both broke out in smiles.

Emily pointed to the patio for the bags and then called them all together.

"Before we have dessert, I want you to each answer a few questions about tonight, please. It was a lot of work to figure this all out and if we want to do this again, I want to know what you might want to change or what you especially liked. It will only take a few minutes. And if you'll give me the clipboards, I'll see if I can total them up pretty quickly." She handed out pencils and the questions and got the clipboards back.

She went to the dining table and spread them all out. She could quickly see that no one skipped on the shopping trip, so everyone got the points for that. Her team had more beer cans but fewer found items. Neither team had taken all of the set-up photos but they were similar. It appeared that because of their combined photo at the church, the bonus points gave them an advantage. But then she noticed that Paula and Jim had actually found a hub cap and that gave them an advantage. Overall it appeared that they were all fairly close together. She decided that Paula and Jim would be the winner and she and Jay would be the losers and would declare the teams score a draw.

As she turned back to the living room, several people were talking and only two were still writing. She picked up the completed papers and by then the other two had finished. She was about to say something about the winners when Wendy interrupted.

"Emily, honey, I know you said something about winners and prizes, but why don't you just forget about that. I think that everyone had so much fun that everyone was a winner. So let's don't spoil that overall feeling. OK?" There were several murmurs of agreement.

"Well alright if that is what you really want. I mean the winner was going to get their dessert fed to them by the losers and the losing team was going to have to take all the beer cans and trash home to get rid of it. But if you want to forgo all of that, I guess I can let it go."

Paula piped up, "The dessert thing would be nice, but if the losers had to give the winners a foot rub, I might have to change my vote and maybe declare myself the winner." Several people hooted and laughed at that idea.

"Dessert is ready," Jordan announced from the kitchen and everyone headed in that direction. Emily lingered back and was joined by Nikki.

Nikki leaned in and whispered in her ear, "I am reading four very satisfied men and 4 horny women. How about you?"

Emily chortled. "I think you are right. What did you notice?"

"Four guys with not a bulge on any of them, although Rod did have a wet spot. Paula's top has been stretched so out of shape, she is almost falling out of it. And Wendy's nipples are so hard that they are about to tear through the fabric of her top. I am guessing 3 or 4 blowjobs. If it is 3, then add in one hand job. I don't think anyone would risk a full blown back seat fuck with the other's present."

While slightly shocked at Nikki's choice of words, she found that she probably agreed with her judgment. "We may have to resort to digital relief tonight if they all fall asleep." She added.

"Yes, Digital or vibrating rubber depending on our preference."

"Nikki, I love you." Emily replied and gave her a hug. "Let's go get dessert."

They went and got their plate and took their place by their partner for the evening. For the next 30 minutes, they shared idle chat about non-sexual events of the evening. Finally, at about 11:00, Wendy announced that she had to get her rest since she had to go to work the next day. There were murmurs of agreement although several of them sounded half-hearted.

Everyone rose and began gathering their things. Then they began their ritual good nights. When Emily came to give Wendy her hug, she whispered in her ear, "Lunch tomorrow?"

Wendy replied, "Actually, tomorrow is good. Call me in the morning." Emily and nodded in agreement. She then gave Wendy a brief kiss but on the lips rather than on her cheek.

Finally it came her time with Jay. She rested her cheek against his. She could feel this breath against her ear. "I owe you one for tonight." He whispered. She leaned forward a little and said, "I don't want this to be about owing. I want it to be about sharing." She quietly said and then kissed his ear then slipped her tongue around his ear.

"OK, I have a lot I want to share with you, then." He responded before he brought his lips against hers. Her tongue once again slipped between his lips and he gently sucked it. Then they broke the embrace, preparing to leave each other for another week.

As the last couple departed, Emily sighed and turned to her husband standing beside her, "I'm going to pick up a few things and then to bed. Do you want to go on to bed now?"

He leaned over and kissed her gently, "I think I'll go get ready and I'll meet you in bed in a few minutes. OK?"

"Fine, I just want to put the dessert stuff in the dishwasher so I don't have to do it in the morning."

"By the way you really put a great evening together. Everyone I talked to couldn't imagine how much effort you spent putting today together. I was very proud of you." He kissed her again.

Emily tingled both from the compliment and the kiss. She grinned as she wondered if he was going to be up for anything tonight. She hoped he would but was afraid to let her hopes up too high. The dessert plates and silverware went easily into dishwasher and she pushed the start button. Then she put a few things in the trash, washed her hands, and headed for the bedroom.

Expecting to find Rod already asleep, she was surprised to find him sitting up on the bed flipping through a magazine. She quickly shed her clothes and hopped into bed next to him. He put the magazine down and they turned to face each other on their sides. Rod pulled her close to him and she realized that the usual lump in his underwear wasn't present tonight. So much for some good fucking, she thought, but some good kissing and cuddling would be good. So she tilted her head up and began nibbling at his lips.

His response was to spread his lips slightly so that his tongue would caress hers as she kissed her way across his. This caused Emily a deep sense of arousal since she both controlled and benefitted from his ministrations. She continued her journey across his lips. When she completed her journey, her upper torso was laying across Rod's firm chest. His arms encircled her shoulders and rolled her over his body onto her back without losing the contact of their lips. But his time it was his lips that began tracing her lips. But he continued across her cheek to her sensitive ear lobes, then down her neck to her shoulders. He spent a fair amount of time brushing lips and tongue across her shoulders and upper breastbone from her right side to her left and back. On his next trip, his lips found the soft tissue of her upper breasts. He knew that she had very sensitive spots at the upper corners of each of her breasts and quickly found those spots and used his tongue and lips to caress them. Her breathing had become deeper and deeper with each pass of his lips. Her hand was toying with the hairs on the back of his neck.

His lips lowered slightly and captured her left nipple between his lips. His lips gently squeezed around the distended bud while his tongue danced across the tip. He could feel the nipple expand and grow. When that happened, he moved to the left nipple and repeated his efforts. When both nipples were standing out firm and proud, he moved to the underside of her breasts and continued his march across her torso. Gradually he found his way down to her navel which he gave a tongue bath probing into its small recess.

Emily found herself to be totally relaxed enjoying this slow but thorough process. It aroused her to be sure, but she reveled in its slow, constant progress. It was in stark contrast with the usual intense demanding passion that preceded sex. She wondered how far Rod was going to take this and how they would be able to complete the process. She felt an orgasm waiting to be released, but wasn't sure how it would be triggered.

Rod continued his slow process until he was running his tongue through the silky hairs of her landing strip. Instead of continuing directly down, he diverted to the sides and continued his lip and tongue caress down her right thigh. When he reached the halfway point to her knee, he crossed over to the other leg and began climbing back up towards the junction. As he worked upwards, he could smell the sweet aroma of her arousal. When he had returned to her landing strip, he adjusted his position and began a slow trip right down the place where her legs joined. He felt the tip of his tongue cross onto the first opening of her outer lips and dipped into the space between them. His advancing tongue continued its march through the soft folds of her pussy. It grazed but did not dwell on the hood and swell of her clitoris but continued its way exploring her nether lips.

Emily was now aware that her excitement had slowly increased to a very high level. Her hand was caressing Rod's manly nipples while her legs naturally spread farther apart to allow more and more room for the invading tongue. She lurched slightly when it crossed over her clit and she began to gurgle a little, the tongue found the portal to her vaginal opening. It dwelled there for and moment, checking and exploring the opening and surrounding area. It lapped up her womanly secretions with relish. Unexpectedly, the tongue left its target and continued down. Emily realized that Rod had only infrequently licked the sensitive area between her pussy and her ass. She was even more surprised when it didn't stop until it found the puckered opening of her anus. This was a first and after a few moments of getting used to it, she decided that she didn't want this to be the last time.

The tongue didn't stay long at the lower opening but returned to the warm and welcoming pussy. It began lapping at the opening, seeking out the secretions that had increased in volume. Every once in a while, the tongue would stiffen and probe deeper in to the orifice like a small cock entering the eagerly awaiting tunnel of love. Emily's moans increased as the tongue continued to explore every nook and cranny of her wide open womanhood. After what seemed like hours, she felt the lips and tongue move again and this time it found and probed her clitoral hood until it found her excitement trigger. When the tongue had prodded it out of his hiding place, the lips closed around it and began the same gentle teasing that they had done to her nipple. As soon as this happened, she felt two fingers enter her opening and find their way to her special spot. The fingers began a rhythmic in and out movement, each time finding the spot as it penetrated her.

Just before she was overcome with a long throbbing orgasm, Emily realized that Rod was bringing her off entirely with his oral efforts. She loved his oral work but it was usually a preliminary to the main event when she would feel his thick cock fill her up and bring her to an explosive orgasm. Tonight, she was going to come with only his lips and tongue. The orgasm that finally came over her wasn't an explosive one but a slow, rolling, lingering one that lasted for quite some time. It lasted for several minutes before she gently and easily slipped back into the totally relaxed mode that she was in when this started.

Finally, she pulled on Rod's shoulders urging him to bring his head up to rejoin hers. When he was settled next to her on the pillow, she leaned over and kissed him. She could feel the secretions on his mouth and lips. Tentatively she opened her mouth and tasted her juices. Surprisingly, the taste was not unpleasant; in fact it was almost sweet with just a little tangy bite. She continued to lick his face and lips enjoying her own flavor.

Finally, she snuggled close to his body and said "Thank you, I love you so much. That was wonderful." As she spoke, she slid her hand down his body until it found his bulge. It was larger than it had been before, but was still not alive enough to do its intended job. She smiled to herself and silently told herself that she would ask Wendy what she had done to deflate her normally very ready husband so completely. She also relived the symmetry of the evening. She had performed oral on Jay with a passion that had surprised her. His cock had felt wonderful in her mouth and she enjoyed the throbbing feel he gave her when he shot his cum into her mouth. It had tasted salty but also a little sweet. She had enjoyed that and desired more but it had left her wanting. Without any advance warning, Rod had then used the same technique on her. It had taken the edge off her internal yearning in a very special way. Finally, she drifted off into a deep satisfied sleep cuddled into Rod's strong arms with his bulge cupped in her hand.

4. The Aftermath

Monday morning proved to be hectic. Emily had two meetings to start the day and the first time she had a chance to go to her office and check her e-mail was after nine. She took a moment and called Wendy. The agreed to meet at 11:30 for lunch at a place within walking distance for both of them. When the call ended, Emily was about to go to the file room to dig up some information she needed when her cell phone rang again. She did not recognize the calling number and was about to skip the call, when she relented and answered the phone.

"This is Emily. May I help you?"

"I hope so. My name is Sandra. You left a note that said you found my purse." The voice was pleasant but sounded apprehensive.

"Yes," she added with a slight caution. "Just to be safe, can you describe the purse for me."

The voice on the other end sounded relieved. "It's a black and brown Dooney Burke with a shoulder strap."

"What color were the wallet and glasses inside." Emily responded.

The voice sounded confused, "There wasn't any wallet; I took it with me. And there weren't any glasses. There were keys and a cell phone. Oh no, it wasn't my purse you found."

"Don't worry, I think it is yours. I just threw those out to make sure I was talking to the right person. The keys and cell phone are there. Sorry if I scared you."

The voice let out a great sigh of relief. "Oh thank you, and thank you for checking. I'd have a big problem if this wasn't mine. Thank you, thank you. How can I arrange to get it?"

"Well, it is at my house. I could bring it to you this evening or you could drop by and get it. Either way is fine with me."

"If it's all the same to you, why don't I drop by tonight? It will give me an excuse to get out of the apartment."

"That would be fine. I usually get home by six, so come by any time after that." Emily gave her the address and a rough description of the area.

"Oh, that's not far at all. I only live about a mile from there. I think I actually know your street. I'm new here and am still learning my way around."

"Come by and I'll have a welcome-to-town glass of wine for you."