The 80/20 Solution Ch. 13-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TexasFarmBoy
TexasFarmBoy
1,188 Followers

"I could too." He replied.

They ate their Danish and drank two cups of coffee each while sitting there. She felt something grow below her but wasn't surprised because he had regularly caressed her breasts even going so far as to put some of the cream cheese icing onto her nipple and licking and sucking off. She was about to shift her body to trap the growth when he said, "I think it is time for us to shower. We have a drive to make."

He set her down and led her to the bathroom and started the shower. She stepped inside and he followed her. She soaped and washed his entire body paying special attention to the growth which was now in full bloom. Then he soaped and washed her. As a last gesture he lifted her to his lips and kissed her until her toes tingled. He lowered her slowly until the tip of his cock rested against her pussy. She moaned and let herself slide down until he was fully inside her. He moved so that her back was against a wall and he began a slow thrusting which quickly built into a rapid pistoning action. She lasted less than five minutes before her body went stiff against his and she felt another load of his cum bathe her insides.

They stayed in this position for several minutes until he pulled himself out of her and rewashed her abdomen. She took his cock in her mouth to clean it and then washed it lovingly with her soap covered hands. They shut the water off and he dried her off with a large soft towel. She did the same for him.

"I bought you a couple of things to wear this morning. I figured that you wouldn't want to wear your dress again on the ride back."

He brought her a pair of cut off coveralls which would be perfect for working in the garden and a halter top and a pair of sandals. There was no underwear. She put them on in front of him and he thought that she would be the sexiest gardener anywhere. He slipped on a pair of jeans and a pull over shirt and slipped on a pair of men's sandals. All of the clothing looked new but laundered to remove the wrinkles.

"Thank you. Now I know why everyone says that you are so special. I also now know that there are two special men in the world. You are very different but very much the same."

"Thank you. But I was thinking that you were one of the top three most beautiful and special women in the world."

"That is quite a compliment."

"You are quite a woman."

Jay gathered their things after he had given her a bag with a tooth and hair brush. He folded her dress neatly and put it in a sack after putting his jacket and pants in first. He made sure to remove the velvet bag and put it in his jeans pocket for safe keeping. When ready, he led her out the door and down the elevator. She declined more breakfast so they went to the car. For the return drive, she sat next to him with her hand gently resting on the front of his jeans. His hand rested between her legs nestled against her womanhood. They said little until they neared the town. She indicated for him to pull into the roadside park. He did and found the place empty. He parked on the far end and turned to her.

"She was smiling at him but a tear was on her cheek, "This has exceeded my most extreme fantasy. You have truly made me feel complete. I will never be able to thank you enough. I remember all of the things that we agreed on but I want to say that if you ever decide that you wanted a second date, I would not say no. I will never say no to you."

"I feel the same way towards you, but as much as I would like to, I think that it would be too awkward and complicated and it won't happen unless something radically changes."

"I understand, I just want you to know where you stand with me. Now, unless you are in a hurry, I want one more taste of you before we go back." She unzipped his jeans and pulled them down. She took his partially erect cock back in her mouth and began moving her mouth up and down while using her hand to help. She didn't have to wait too long before she felt his warm seed coat her tongue. She relished the feel, texture, and taste of his cum. When she pulled off and sat up, he pulled up his jeans and re-zipped them.

"Now will you get out the little bag for me? I know that it is a silly gesture, but will you put them back on me." She held out her left hand.

"I would be pleased to do that for you." He took the rings from the bag and slipped them back onto her finger where they stayed until she died many years later.

"Now unless you are in a rush to get home to the girls, I have something I want to talk to you about involving Emily and Sandra."

"I would love to. Let's stop at the diner near the house and talk there."

Forty five minutes later, they left the diner. She was carrying a thick notebook and had a grin on her face. "I think that it is high time that those two, who mistreat you so terribly, get paid back. You spoil them too much. I think that this will be fun and I'm sure that Jordan will be glad to help too."

"Jordan already knows. I've been discussing this with him for two months."

"That rat, he has never withheld a secret from me that long."

"We thought that it would be best because you and I both know that Sandra can get you to spill your guts in less than five minutes."

"I guess you are right, but I'm still going to punish that man of mine when he gets home." They both laughed and Jay drove her to her house and walked her to the door. A quick kiss brought to an end what they both thought of as The Big Date.

Chapter 14 - The Complex World of Sandra, Emily, and Jay Comes Full Circle

Jay then went home and curled up in bed. He had just over a full day to recuperate before his two special women would be home and demand his attention.

As expected, Sandra and Emily were all over him minutes after they got out of the van. When he replied with his expected "we had a nice time", they marched down the street with the babies in tow. Aunt Nikki would tell, they felt certain. An hour later they returned with a serious look on their faces.

Sandra spoke first, "How come that little slut gets taken to Dallas for dinner and dancing."

Emily added, "All we get to do is go to Micky D's and play on the playground."

Jay looked at them, "Sandra, our date is Monday night and Emily, ours is Thursday night."

Emily responded, "Why does this horny cunt get to go first?"

Jay just said, "Monday, you are out of town. Thursday, Sandra is tied up with PTA."

Just then April said, "hony cut." All three of them broke up laughing and Jay scooped up April and tickled her tummy with his nose but from that day forward the teasing dropped the street references except in private.

When Emily got Jay alone she asked seriously, "Nikki didn't say anything except where you went. Did you really have a good time?"

"We had a good time; a very good time." Emily kissed him and said "Thank you."

Things began to return to normal or at least as normal as things ever were. On Monday, Jay took Sandra to Dallas to her favorite restaurant and then dancing at the same club. They shared dessert and a night at the private coffee club upstairs at the hotel. On Thursday, he repeated the trip with Emily. The only difference with her was that they skipped the dessert as she was trying to lose the last couple of pounds from carrying the twins. On Friday after they returned, Sandra and Emily compared notes and grinned to each other. They never felt the need to ask or tease Nikki about the Big Date again.

Two weeks later, Jay came home early on Wednesday and checked with Nikki. Everything was set and ready to go. He went home, took a shower, and dressed in nice casual clothes. Sandra came home about 5:00 and Emily arrived at 6:00. He poured each of them a glass of wine and led them to the couch in the living room. The house was quiet as the babies were still at Nikki's.

When everyone had settled, he knelt in front of them and said, "Emily, Nikki, I cannot imagine a better life than I have had with both of you. Will each of you marry me?"

Both girls looked at him in shock and then at each other and then back at Jay. Each woman sat with their hands on their knees.

Sandra broke the silence with a tiny, hesitant voice. "Isn't there supposed to be a ring or something or something?" Jay reached into his pocket and held a ring in front of the left hand ring finger of each of them.

Emily and Sandra stared again at each other and then at the rings. Emily started again with a little voice also with hesitancy, "Isn't that sort of against the... I mean, won't we get in trouble, oh shit, Yes. I'll marry you." Jay slipped the ring on Emily's finger. He then turned to Sandra who had tears in her eyes.

"I want to find something cute to say but I can't find it. I wanted Emily and I to answer at the same time, but I think that it is better that we answer this on our own. I don't really give a damn if we get in trouble or not, Yes, Jay, I will marry you and continue to love you with all of my being." Jay slipped the ring on her finger and held both of their hands. He then kissed each girl.

"You both have made me the happiest man on earth. Now would you please get on your knees with me facing each other?" They did. "Now look into each other's eyes and repeat what I say exactly. 'I love you like I love Jay and want you to be part of me and us. Will you marry me?'" They each glanced at Jay but returned to look at each other and repeated the words as Jay had spoken them. "Now, in your own words, answer each other." They looked at each other and in unison, each said "Yes, with all my heart." Jay then put a ring in each girl's hand. Emily slipped the ring onto Sandra's hand and Sandra did the same to Emily. They then kissed each other tenderly. They now each sported two rings each containing a solitary diamond. The way they were shaped indicated that there was another one intended to fit between them.

Emily broke the emotion filled silence, "Jay honey, how and when will this wedding take place?"

Both Sandra and Emily looked at Jay expectantly. "The how is we will fly to California where you two will marry each other. The next day we will go to Las Vegas where we will get a license and wait three days until Sandra and I get married. Then we will return here where Emily and I will get married. The when is next week. We leave on Monday."

The girls exploded, "Next Week?" "Monday?" " We have to let our families know." "We have to get dresses."

Jay put his finger on each girl's mouth. "Your families know and will be there for your wedding. Nikki has your dresses. All of the arrangements have been made."

"Do you mean that that little slut Nikki has been part of this all along?" Sandra asked.

"No, she first found out about it two weeks ago. But she has been very busy these past two weeks taking care of all of the arrangements."

Emily said calmly, "Jay, we love you dearly and want to celebrate with you, but we need to go visit Nikki and see our dresses."

"Yes and we also need to see our dresses." Echoed Sandra.

"Go. By the way, we are celebrating with dinner a la Jordan tonight." Each girl kissed him and then stood up and then raced out the front door and barged into Nikki's house yelling for her to show herself. Jordan stepped out of the kitchen and said, "She is in our bedroom waiting for you but if I find a single bruise on her body anywhere, you two will be in big trouble." "Yes sir." And they scrambled down the hall. Jordan heard squealing before the bedroom door was closed. Little Wendy asked her Dad, "Why are all of my momma's upset?" Jordan looked at her and said, "Believe it or not honey, they are happy, very happy." He smiled and returned to the kitchen.

Jay wandered in ten minutes later carrying several bottles of chilled champagne. Jordan congratulated him on finally being able to pull it all together. Jay sat down and quickly had two young ones sitting in his lap. He fed each of them carrot and celery sticks that Jordan handed him. Forty five minutes later, the three girls emerged from the bedroom. Nikki appeared to be unscathed by the onslaught.

Nikki, Sandra, and Emily went and saved the nanny from her responsibilities. When they returned, Jordan had set the table and dinner began. It was jovial and full of chatter and giggling. Nikki had told the girls most of the plans. It was going to a hectic week for sure. All of the babies were going as was Nikki and Jordan. Jordan's agent had even managed to arrange a television interview for him on one of the Las Vegas stations on one of their idle days. Nikki would accompany him because Jordan got very nervous before a televised interview. She just sat next to him or helped if he was doing a demonstration. Her presence allowed Jordan to talk persuasively and freely about his favorite subject. After dinner he called Sandra aside and told her that her parents would be at their wedding but not at hers and Emily's. Sandra understood. Her father had accepted their unusual relationship but her mother couldn't acknowledge her relationship with Emily. She liked Emily very much but had to think of her as Sandra's friend and not as her lover. She was thrilled that Jay was going to marry her daughter and she looked forward to seeing her grandkids again. She looked at Emily and Jay's twins as her own.

Emily's mom didn't have that problem. She arranged a business trip to California to be at the girl's wedding and then would be in Texas for the one with Jay. Jay's parents couldn't travel anymore, so they were promised a copy of the video and a visit soon after the weddings were done.

The California trip went perfectly and Emily and Sandra were married in a small chapel with Jay as the best man and Emily's mom as maid of honor. Nikki and Jordan and their three children were witnesses. The stay in Las Vegas went quickly and Jordan's interview was very well received locally. He was also coerced into an unplanned book signing at a local book store. He liked talking with people in small groups and individually but froze up in large groups or on front of a camera. Sandra and Jay's wedding also went perfectly with Jordan as best man and Emily as maid of honor. Sandra's dad gave her away and Sandra's mom cried but she had three grandchildren to help her through it. They had a small reception after each ceremony. Nikki was able to borrow a kitchen to make the cakes. At the reception for Jay and Sandra, Sandra's mom said to all of them that she was sorry that they couldn't make it to the California celebration as she called it but she was glad to have Jay in her family and all of the grandbabies. Sandra's dad had told Jay that her mom just didn't have a convenient box to put Emily in that made her comfortable. So Jay said to her, "You know mother-in-law, I was thinking how lucky you are. You gained a son-in-law and a daughter-in-law all in the same day." It took her a few minutes before the thought took root. "Jay you are right. I now also have a daughter-in-law." With tears in her eyes, Emily went to her and gave her a hug and kiss and called her mom. Sandra had tears in her eyes too as she watched the scene. Her mom couldn't grasp her daughter married to a woman, but she had no problem grasping the concept of a daughter-in-law. That was as close to perfect as Sandra hoped to get.

Jordan and Nikki flew home with all of the babies. Jay picked up the girl's wedding present, a brand new custom RV with a king sized bed for them and two other bedrooms for the kids. They spent four days driving back to Dallas with stops at the Grand Canyon, Meteor Crater, Santa Fe, and Cloudcroft. They arrived home on Tuesday night and parked the RV in front of their house. Their short honeymoon was over. They planned on taking a longer road trip with the kids later.

Emily had asked when they were moving onto the new house. Jay said that it would be the next week. The painters and trim people were just now finishing the details. He discouraged them from going out there because of all the work going on. Besides, they only had one day to get ready for Emily's wedding. Nikki had arranged hair and spa appointments for the next day. It was going to be a busy day. They fell asleep early Tuesday night.

Nikki spirited the girls away Thursday morning and promised to keep them busy until mid-afternoon. Jay drove out to the new house and went to greet their guests. As far as the girls knew, the wedding was going to be at a chapel in town. The fact was that the wedding was going to be in the back yard of the new house complete with its newly installed landscaping. He drove back to the house and waited for the girls to return. When they did, he spirited them and the kids off for an evening dinner together. It was a nice quiet evening for them all. He took them home about 10:00 and put the babies to bed. Then he sat down with Emily and Sandra and said, "You know Emily, it is bad luck for the groom to see the bride on her wedding day. So you have a choice you can sleep with Sandra and I'll sleep in the guest room or you can sleep in there and I'll sleep with Sandra."

"Like hell you will. We have slept every night together since we agreed on this relationship except when one of us was out of town. You are sleeping with me and my wife tonight. We discussed it and we will put a blindfold on you at midnight. We are going to sleep together, you are going to fuck your wife, and we are going to have coffee in the morning. Sandra can lead you out to the living room after coffee and take the blindfold off. You can't fuck me tonight. But tomorrow night, you are all mine."

So that is how the night went. Jay made love with his wife and was blindfolded at midnight. He spooned with Emily as usual and Sandra spooned him. Sandra made the coffee and they shared their morning as usual. After that, Sandra led him to the living room and took off the blindfold. He visited each of his babies and left to go to the new house.

The plan was for Jordan to drive the girls to the ceremony in the RV. Nikki would ride along to get them dressed and keep Emily calm. They had been told that the wedding was at 2:00 but in fact, the wedding would begin almost as soon as they arrived around 1:00. Jordan was going to park the RV on the driveway at the start of the walk to the back yard. The blinds would be down in the RV since they would be dressing. Hopefully, they would not notice where they were going.

Everything went like clockwork. The nanny left early with the children. Nikki got everyone loaded into the RV early. Jordan dawdled until a little after noon. And then they left. Nikki had briefed Sandra on a couple of details so she wouldn't be surprised when they first got there. Jordan pulled into the driveway at exactly 1:00 and parked right next to the walkway. He said that he would go see that the coast was clear. A few minutes later Nikki said that she would be right back. Then Sandra said that she needed to ask Nikki a question. Then next thing Emily heard was a familiar voice although she couldn't identify who was asking her to come to the door. She stepped down and was met by Sandra's father dressed in a tuxedo and holding the bridal bouquet.

"I hope you don't mind me substituting for your father today."

"No, no, of course not; but what is going on?"

"Why honey, didn't you know, you're getting married today."

"But we still have an hour until things begin." Just then she became aware that the music changed to the bridal march and Sandra's father handed her the bridal bouquet and took her arm and lead her around the corner of the house.

He added, "Your watch must be wrong."

"I think I am going to kill someone, maybe more than one conspiring person before the day is over."

"Now, now, just smile and enjoy it."

He walked her to the back where the aisle started. Emily finally noticed that there were over 100 people in their new back yard. She started down the aisle toward Jay. On the right was Jordan and two men in tuxes but she wasn't sure who they were. On the other side were four women including Sandra and Nikki but she was unsure of the other two. As she got closer and closer to Jay, recognition set in as she realized that they were Rod and Jim and Wendy and Paula. Tears filled her eyes as she finally stood near Jay with Sandra's father between them.

TexasFarmBoy
TexasFarmBoy
1,188 Followers