The 80/20 Solution Ch. 13-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TexasFarmBoy
TexasFarmBoy
1,188 Followers

The minister said, "Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to join in holy matrimony Emily Fisher and Julian DeMarco. Who gives the bride away today?"

"In the absence of her father but who I am assured is here today in spirit, and with the blessing of her mother, I am pleased to give my daughter-in-law away to this worthy man."

Her placed Emily's hand in Jay's and moved aside to sit with his wife and the grandchildren. Emily's mother sat with them on the bride's side of the aisle.

The ceremony lasted only about fifteen minutes. Jay had removed her outer ring and placed a new ring in its place and then put the outer ring back on. She felt that she had never seen a more beautiful wedding set. When it came her turn to give him his ring, she started to panic. She hadn't even thought about a ring for Jay. Sandra stepped forward and took her hand and the two of them slipped a ring on Jay's finger together.

They kissed before their audience and started walking back down the aisle. She said through her smile, "I think I am going to kill you tonight and probably Sandra and Nikki too."

Jay smiled and responded, "You wouldn't want to do that. Who would make love to you on your wedding night? Besides can you even imagine a better wedding?"

"No, you shit. I have been on the verge of tears since I got off of the RV."

"Good. That is just the way I wanted it. I love you so much."

At the end of the aisle, he led her into the house which was now full of furniture and decorations and food. Before she could turn around she was surrounded by Sandra, Nikki, Wendy and Paula. Jordan, Rod and Jim were standing behind them waiting their turn to kiss the bride and get a hug. Before long, the house was full of people congratulating the couple and eating and drinking and talking. Everything became a whorl to Emily.

Finally Nikki pulled her away from the crowd and into what was to be Jordan's study. "Here, Mrs. DeMarco. It looks like you need this." She handed Emily a glass of wine.

Emily took a deep breath and then sip of wine. Then she burst out in tears. Sandra slipped into the room with them. Emily finally found her voice, "What did I do to deserve this? This was so special with everyone here. But you two.....How could you keep this all a secret from me?"

Sandra said, "Wife, it was all a secret from me until we got here. I had no idea that my folks would come nor that Rod and Wendy and Paula and Jim would be here. All I knew was that Nikki told me to count to fifteen and follow her off the RV. Everything else was just as much a surprise to me as it was to you."

"OK Nikki, talk."

"To be honest, I didn't know a thing until three weeks ago after Jay and I.... after Jay talked to me. He has been planning this for over six months. The biggest problem was finding a time to get everyone together. He had already worked out how to work three weddings together when they had to be in three states. He couldn't work it to marry both of you in Texas. That was high risk. When he finally got firm dates from Paula and Jim and Wendy and Rod, everything else fell into place. In fact, even though Sandra and Jay were legally married in Las Vegas, this is really a joint wedding for all of you and this is a joint celebration. That is why he didn't want a ring in Las Vegas. He only wanted it when both of you could put it on him. And Sandra, no one knew your folks were coming until they showed up Tuesday night. But Emily's mom took them over and made them feel welcome. She is the one who set up the deal for your dad to give Emily away. Jordan was going to do that. As for the other guests, those who know Sandra were told that it was a wedding and a celebration of your recent wedding. Those who knew you or Jay were told that it was your wedding. Those who know us well enough to know the whole thing, know that this is a celebration of all three of the weddings. So don't be surprised if you hear different things from different people."

"So I get to kill our husband Sandra. Both of you just get off with a spanking. And I think I'll leave Jordan alone."

"If you kill Jay, I'll spank your ass until you can't sit down."

"Jay said that I wouldn't kill him today because then there would be no one to fuck me on my wedding night. But now that I have pardoned you two, I can kill him and still get laid by my wife tonight."

"Ohhh, that sounds like a great idea." Sandra responded.

Nikki asked, "Where do you want to go for your wedding night? Jay didn't plan anything for that that I know of."

"I want to get laid in our new house tonight if there is any room and I want my wife there beside me."

"Nobody is staying in either of the master bedrooms so that will work."

"Then that is the plan. Let's go get something to eat. All of a sudden, I am hungry."

For the rest of the afternoon, Emily and Sandra mingled with friends, co-workers, and family. Emily thanked her mother and Sandra's dad for making that such a nice touch. Her mother had found friends in Sandra's parents. They shared daughters and daughters-in-laws and most importantly grandchildren.

When Jay finally had a chance to talk quietly to her, he asked what she wanted to do for her wedding night. She replied that before she killed him, he was going to fuck both of his wives in their new house. He readily agreed to that plan except for the part about him getting killed.

Guests began leaving around 5:00. It had been a wonderful afternoon, full of excitement and catching up with old friends and current friends. Finally at 6:00, the eight original friends plus Sandra gathered in the den of their new home. Sandra's parents and Emily's mom had taken the kids along with Nikki and Jordan's and the nanny to Micky D's. A couple of special bottles of champagne were produced by Jordan along with a sandwich tray prepared by Nikki. They ate and sipped the cold bubbly and talked about old times and recent times.

The biggest news was the Paula and Jim had reconnected after several years of being apart. Jim's friend had decided to open an office in Eastern Pennsylvania and had asked Jim to run that office. Reluctantly, he had gone, leaving Paula alone in Boston. They maintained contact but the distance prevented the close intensity that had defined their earlier relationship. Jim had dated a few women but mostly for social reasons. Paula had relationships with two young women interns at the museum but had not found a serious relationship. Just prior to hearing about the wedding, she had accepted an Assistant Curator position with a Philadelphia museum and was in the process of moving to the Philly area. She and Jim reconnected by phone and had flown to Dallas for the wedding together.

It was obvious to the other seven that the spark between she and Jim was just as intense as it ever had been. They declined the offer to stay in one of the rooms in the new house, opting instead for sharing a hotel room in town. As it turned out, they spent the next three days hidden away in the hotel enjoying each other and their shared passion once again. By the time they left to catch their plane back to the Northeast, they had agreed that Paula would come live with Jim at his house and she would commute to her new job. They married three months later. The five Texas residents made the trip to Pennsylvania for their wedding. Jay gave Paula away and Nikki served as Jim's best man. By then, Nikki was just beginning to show the signs of her third pregnancy.

Nikki had broken the good news to Jordan a month earlier and to Emily and Sandra the next day. Both Emily and Sandra did a quick mental calculation and looked at each other with a grin. Jay showed no sign of recognizing the potential coincidence nor did Jordan. Jay's primary concern was Sandra as she was also discovering the wonders of pregnancy again. Emily and Sandra decided that she conceived on their wedding night together. This made Emily particularly proud because this would be the first child she shared with her wife.

Seven months later, Nikki delivered a dark haired boy much to everyone's surprise and pleasure. Their two girls were blonde and fair. Young Julian was the apple of Jordan's eye. If he ever noticed that Julian bore a striking resemblance to Jay or the same dark hair as the twins and April, Jordan never acknowledged it. His son caused his chest to puff out every time he saw or talked about him. Jay and Emily were just as ecstatic with their own new dark haired daughter which they named Nicola Emma.

Life had been good to both families individually and collectively. They sold both of their old homes for top prices. Jordan's first cookbook sold extremely well and he was often a guest on cooking shows. He also earned a contract for two more cookbooks. The bakery and deli that he and Nikki opened was flourishing. Sandra frequently helped Nikki on weekends and school breaks. They created a play area in the back of store. Emily was named Vice President of her company and was recognized as one of the rising stars in her industry. Jay had also done well accumulating a fair amount of stock in his company. When it had been bought out by a rival, he had the choice of being moved to the headquarters of the new company or taking a generous buy-out offer. He opted for the buy-out offer and at the young age of forty and was virtually retired. Soon he and Jordan were planning a home style restaurant on the lot that formerly had the barbeque restaurant. The area had grown slowly into an active entertainment area with several music venues and other eateries.

Wendy and Rod came for an annual visit during hurricane season bringing their four kids along. During these visits, the house was full of laughter and joyful noise from sun up to sun down. The five Texans and their collection of six sisters and one brother made several trips to the island to stay with Rod and Wendy. These usually turned out to be mayhem since most of the island's young children played together with supervision by whatever adult happened to be nearby. The seven children all considered each other as related and that they each had three mommas and two daddies. It was not uncommon for a blond haired girl to curl up in Jay's lap in the evening and fall asleep or a dark haired girl to help Jordan in the kitchen. If ever there was a loving extended family, these five adults had found the key to make it work. Even Sandra's mother gave up trying to separate the children into hers and theirs. When they came to visit, there were usually four or more kids with various colored hair all calling her grandma. She just loved it and finally accepted anyone who crawled into her lap as her grandchild.

In spite of all of these goings on, there were a number of constants. Every Friday night was reserved for family dinner for everyone. The five adults shared wine, food, and conversation. The kids learned to use this time to talk and share with each other. Every morning on one side of the house, Emily, Sandra, and Jay shared coffee in bed. They finally put a coffee pot in their bedroom to save the walk to the kitchen. The three always slept together, often with one or more children snuggled in close. Jay made sure that at least one night each week, he had a date night with one of his wives. The two wives also had a date night together frequently and just as often Nikki was included. And almost every night at least one of Jay's wives trembled in an intense orgasm brought on by the loving touch of one or both of the others.

On their fifth anniversary, Jay reflected on the fact that life could not be more perfect. He had two beautiful wives and a beautiful set of children, he and his best friend and his family lived with them and they were in fact a totally blended family. His retirement had left him enough money to live on and invest with Jordan in the restaurant which was doing well. He worked there four day a week along with Sandra and sometimes Nikki. Jordan's second cookbook was a hit and he was on the road as much as he was home. They had expanded the garden and bought a tractor to work it. He felt that he had gone from 80/20 happy to 100% happy and his only complaints were when the mosquitoes were out.

Afterword from the Author:

I have received a number of kind comments on this long story and the voting has been mostly favorable. For that, I am eternally grateful. All of this is a product of my imagination and is not based on any reality that I am aware of. To be honest, it started out as a relatively short story and developed a life of its own as I wrote. There have been suggestions to continue Emily, Jay, and Sandra's story but I think that this story as gone as far as it needs to go. I have considered some spin offs of a couple of the characters but have not written these at this time. Thank you for taking the time to read"The 80/20 Solution" and for those who voted and offered comments, I offer a special thank you for the feedback. Reading is food for the brain and imagination; read on.

TexasFarmBoy
TexasFarmBoy
1,188 Followers