The 80s Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,008 Followers

She reached out and gently stroked his cock up and down; she looked up at him with her beautiful eyes. Then my mother leaned in and engulfed the head of his cock, swirling her tongue around it. Derek moaned aloud at the skill of her tongue, he wanted more and gently pushed her head down.

My mother knew what he wanted and she was now giving him a blow job, her hand was stroking him up and down while her mouth worked in perfect tandem with it. My mother kept this rhythm up trying to coax his cum from his cock; Derek kept one hand on her head and the other playing with one of her nice big tits. After about five minutes of his sucking he finally started filling my mom's mouth with cum and I shot my load at the same time.

"Oh wow Mrs. Martin that sure was great." He said as she licked the last drop of cum from his cock.

"Yes and it better stay a secret." She said getting up from the couch. "Sleep tight Derek."

Derek and I talked half of the night about my mother and hot she is how bad he wanted to fuck her. I was getting very jealous, both of my friends had some kind of sexual liaison with my mother, when was my turn. I went to sleep that night both extremely horny and resentful of my friends.

Well needless to say over the next couple of weeks my mother was off limits to these guys. No matter how many times they tried to come up with excuses to come over or find out when my father was not home to do more research I came up with an excuse why they could not come over. My attempts at seducing my mother were pathetic; I had no smooth ideas like Derek and Steve.

Finally one night while surfing the web and I was met with a stroke of genius so to speak. I found out three of the biggest bands of the 80's were on tour and they were going to be in the city next week. Then another stroke of luck so to speak again, my father was going to be out of town that weekend. So I used my bank card and bought four tickets, for some reason I felt I stood a better chance with Derek and Steve along. I called them up and told them my plan, they agreed to pay me back for their tickets, then I was going to call and arrange a motel with two rooms. A day before the concert I was going to call and cancel it, I told the guys that with a little tip from us maybe the desk clerk would say they had no other vacancies.

The guys loved the whole plan and were on board for it if I could get my mother to agree to go. So that night I went down and asked her in front of dad while they were watching television.

"Hey Mom, I know Dad is going to be out of town next weekend and I found something great we can do on that Saturday." I said to her.

"Really and what would that be?" She asked.

"Well I got these tickets for that weekend to see three bands; I paid for the tickets and the motel room. The guys promised to pay me back for their share and it's my treat for yours. So what do you say Mom you want to go?" I asked after explaining to her what I had planned and I handed her a ticket so she could see the bands.

"Oh wow, I love these groups, thank you honey. I'm sure glad I have such a thoughtful son who thinks of his mother." She said getting up and hugging me.

"It's cool Mom, as long as you have a good time." I said.

"Now I hope you got two motel rooms Scott, we don't want your mother being in an awkward situation with three teenage boys, I mean men." My father laughed.

"Yes Dad, its all take care of." I said to him, thinking if he only knew.

Well after that night the week flew by and my mother picked us up after school and we drove to the concert. It was a two hour drive to get to the city and I got into the lobby to get the room while Mom found a place to park. I asked the desk clerk to go along with my plan and I gave him a twenty to help us out. He explained to my mother when she came in that we could only get one room and the motel was over booked.

"Well guys, I guess we will have to rough it, Steve and Derek will share a bed and I will share with Scott. Now no monkey business tonight, I'm tired from driving and want to get a good night sleep." She explained after hearing the news.

While she was in the shower we decided to let her have her night of rest tonight and then tomorrow night we would try to have sex with my mother. We all went to sleep that night and had plenty of erotic dreams about my mother. I had to semi conscious of the way I slept; I did not want to scare my mother with a boner in her backside.

The next day we got breakfast and my mother went off shopping, while we explored the city streets. My mother returned with several bags and she said she bought an outfit for the show tonight. We thought she would wear some kind of sexy eighties attire for the night.

Later that afternoon we returned to the room and got ready, my mother went last, she took a few bags in, including one from Victoria Secrets. An hour later she came out of the bathroom, her hair done perfect, her make up looked perfect. She bought a very tight white silk blouse that showed off a lot of her ample cleavage. Instead of buttons it was held closed by a big gold colored button as the waist.

She also wore a tight black leather skirt that was cut a few inches above the knee; her black heels were also five inches. To complete her ensemble she wore a black leather jacket that she zipped up halfway. I think all three of us could feel our cocks stir in our pants just looking at her.

"I don't think she is even wearing a bra." Steve whispered in my ear.

"Well how do I look boys?" She asked seeking approval.

"Great Mom, you look really great." I said nervously.

"Mrs. Martin you look really hot." Steve said.

"Oh yeah you will turn a lot of heads tonight." Derek added.

"Well guys let's get some dinner and then go see a great show." She said ushering us out.

We had a good dinner at a reasonably priced restaurant and then it was off to the show, we were shocked at how much MILF was out tonight. The guys were heaven ogling women old enough to be their mothers out having a good time.

The show lasted over three hours, sometime during the show my mother took off her jacket and gave it to me to hang on too. We were shocked when minutes later we noticed how her big hard nipples were poking through the fabric of her blouse.

"Wow that was some show, I wish that night would never end." She said.

"Sorry mom we are too young to go to a bar or anything." I said to her.

"We could stop at the store across from the motel get some beer for us if your mom would be cool enough to buy it and she could get a bottle of wine from room service." Derek suggested.

"Well if you guys don't tell anyone that I did buy beer, I don't see why not." She said.

My mother went in and bought a case of beer; she carried it out and waited until we were out of sight before handing it Steve to carry. We got back to the room and ordered up some wine for her. Then the four of us sat around drinking, my mother told us all about her younger days and all of the partying she did back then.

She was pretty tipsy when Derek turned down the lights and suggested that they dance to slow music he was playing. During the dance Derek held her close and the two of them were grinding against each other. Derek took every opportunity to grab onto her fine ass and groped her every chance he got. My mother did nothing to stop his advances, and then it was Steve's turn for a dance.

During his dance he too groped her ass, but then he gently slid the zipper down on her skirt. My mother giggled when she felt it get loose and she still did nothing to stop it, Steve took this as a good sign and made his move. He gently swayed her over to the bed pushing her down on it and then falling on it next to her. He began kissing my mother's face while lay there giggling, she was drunk and horny.

Finally Steve got his lips to hers and they began to kiss passionately, my mother was either oblivious I was in the room or too drunk and horny to care. Derek went over to the bed while they were kissing and undid her shirt. Steve allowed him to open it up and they revealed her large firm breasts. Steve fondled the one closest to him, while Derek worked on the other one with his mouth.

I went over and slid down my mother's skirt to reveal she was wearing and then I pulled her panty hose off. She was wearing a tiny red lace thong which I pulled off and marveled at my mother's clean shaven beautiful pussy. I dove in looking up at her when I did she broke off the kiss long enough to look down at me.

"Oh Scott you are a naughty boy." She said.

Derek took Steve's place kissing her and she was now moaning passionately into his mouth as I worked her pussy over. She bucked her hips up to my eager mouth as Steve suckled her large tits. Derek broke the kiss off long enough to get up and take his pants off, his hard cock sticking out before him. He got back up on the bed and took my moaning mother's head in hands. He rubbed her cock up against her face before she let it into her mouth.

I could tell from the extra flow of juices that she was cumming, while she continued sucking on Derek, which is when Steve and I took the opportunity to get undressed. I got between her legs before Steve beat me too it, and gently pulled her ass up so I could ease my hard cock into her pussy. She moaned louder at the intrusion of my member inside her pussy. I gave her slow gentle thrusts as I wanted to savor every moment my cock was inside her warm wet pussy.

Steve climbed up on the bed and pushed his cock to her face, she stopped sucking on Derek and Steve shoved his cock into her mouth. My mother was stroking Derek with one hand, sucking on Steve and letting me fuck her. Soon she wanted me to stop fucking her slowly and now she really wanted me to give it to her.

"Oh baby, oh you bad boy fuck mommy hard, fuck me hard with that hard cock baby." She said after she spit Steve's cock out.

Both of the guys stood back and watched in complete awe as I now pounded my mother for all I was worth. I put her legs up on my shoulders and my cock was now plunging into her as deep as it could.

"Oh yes baby oh yes fuck me deep fuck me." She pleaded in between moans. "Oh fuck your mommy is cumming again."

That was all I could take and I blew my load into her, spurt after spurt of my incestuous sperm flooded her unprotected pussy. I was now completely spent and I slid out of pussy with a pop. Steve took my mother and got her up onto all fours and started to fuck her doggie style. He too after making my mother cum twice filled up with his cum as well and now it was Derek's turn. He too got behind my mother, yet he did not slide his cock into her pussy.

"I hope you don't mind Mrs. Martin, I went into the bathroom and spread KY jelly all over my cock, I don't like sloppy seconds, and you already sucked my cock so I'm going to take your ass." He said to her lining his cock up to her asshole.

"Fuck my ass, fuck it real good Derek." My mother said to him as he began to ease it in. "Oh god it's been so long since my ass has been fucked, your father never does it anymore."

The whole time Derek fucked her ass my mother carried on with torrid screams of filthy talk. She did love getting fucked in the ass and she urged Derek on to give it to her good and hard. We even lost count to how many times my mother claimed he hit her g spot and made her cum. Fifteen minutes later my mother had cum oozing out of her pussy and her ass as Derek filled her asshole with his cum.

We let her rest for an hour and then we were all right back at it, my mother began by giving me a really long wet sloppy blow job. I filled her mouth full of cum which she swallowed eagerly, then she let Steve fuck her in the ass, lastly she got Derek to fuck him in the pussy before we all finally collapsed and went to sleep.

The next morning she instructed us all to take showers; she took a shower with us as well. She swore everyone to secrecy in the showers, and then she gave each of us another great blow job. Before my blow job she promised that whenever a chance arose and she was horny she would let me fuck her or she would blow me, she even said I would get to fuck her ass when she needed it. She also told me she was going to have try and have less sex with my friends so I would not get jealous.

I and my friends finally lived out a fantasy and we continue to live our fantasy with my mother every day. My father is totally oblivious to what is going on; I look forward to school ending and college beginning. Derek and Steve are both going out of the area for school and I will only be a half hour drive from home. So I will be able to have my hot 80's loving mother to myself.

Fin

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,008 Followers
12