The 8th Clone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shea felt the ache of regret in her chest. Watching the woman die in the shower affected her greatly but she could not show this weakness in front of the others. She needed to find a place to cry before she broke down. Pulling her shoulders back she announced, "Meet me in Recreation room 104 in two hours. Failure to comply will not be taken lightly." Blue and naked, Shea stormed out of the room yelling as she turned through the doorway to walk down the hall, "Two hours!"

* * * * * * * * * *

Umi walked in front of the other three girls like she always did. Somewhere in her head she still believed that she was there to somehow protect the other women. Like other honorable samurai she would die to protect her clan and her master if she only had one.

Ruby spoke up as they walked casually down the long narrow corridor, "What should we do about the food rations. We have enough food to last for weeks with what genetic material Dorian's body left in the food processor."

"Gross Ruby, this is Dorian you're talking about and it isn't a food processor, it's a particle destabilizer. Processing those atoms back into things that we can eat is only a very small part of what it can do. You know that," Mica said disgusted.

"Yes I'm quite aware of that Mica. So tell me smarty pants, if all we ever use it for is to make food, does any of that shit even matter?"

Umi cut into the conversation seeing where it was headed by yelling, "Girls! For fuck sakes the answer to the question is 'no,' we will not be sharing our food with the commander. That evil bitch can fend for herself."

She didn't speak very often but the introvert Crona occasionally had something to say. When she did, it was generally important and worth hearing. The pink haired woman had a boyish face and a very androgynous figure. She spoke in soft and timid tones. When she did the other three women stopped walking and raised their eyebrows.

"Um...guys, I know what I want to say is going to be really unpopular right now, but the commander is not a clone." Crona said with folded arms; her outside hand rubbing her shoulder nervously.

Umi turned to her and said pointedly, "Crona! Just because we're sex clones, does not mean that we are animals. Everyone is aware that she is not a clone!"

Crona spoke again, "I know Umi but we are sex clones and none of us have actually had sex. None of us has even masturbated because of our mental triggers. I'm just saying she is so pretty. I don't even mind her being blue. What if she could become our master?"

The other three girls were secretly feeling the pressure of their expanding cocks inside their panties at the thought of it but nobody spoke.

Umi huffed and shook her head enraged by the notion. She turned and started walking again. "Come on girls; let's go see what the dragon lady wants. Our two hours is almost up."

The other three followed right behind her in her wake. As the four women filed into the room, there was a large fireplace in the center, surrounded by a hearth of large grey stones grouted together chaotically. A large glass flute started in the center of the stone hearth and extended all the way to the ceiling thirty feet in the air. The room was a perfectly round sphere that hit its apex at the glass fireplace. The floor was covered in real grass and clovers. Little hedges of ferns and some very tall trees were planted asymmetrically throughout the entire area to emulate nature the best way possible. It gave contrast against the perfectly round room and the symmetrical fireplace. Inside the glass tube, an extremely bright flame flickered and twisted in a large tornado that stood ten feet tall twisting and turning as if alive.

All four of the girls came here regularly. The room was one of the most beautiful places in the ship. At least it was, compared to the other parts they were allowed to enter. As they sat down on the grass, they looked to the blue woman staring into the fire. Her eyes were intense and the flickering firelight gave her a very focused look. She looked different now in her commanders clothing. She wore a long black coat with a white billowy shirt that laced in the front and displayed her cleavage well. The tight black leather pants matched her gloves and her tricorn hat. Her long white hair was tied in small braids with wood and metal skull beads tied into the ends. The thick belt that held her sword to her hip had a large golden scarab beetle for a buckle that matched the one on her ring.

Shea stood stoic and unmoved by their arrival. After a few moments of silence, the girls began looking at each other. Mica shrugged and the others nodded. Did she just want them to sit there?

When she started talking, Shea's voice sounded withdrawn and sad. She said, "Look...I know you four just lost a good friend and in my opinion Dorian was a better clone than all four of you. She was the only one to help me when the rest of you crouched in fear. She was the only one with enough courage to push the button and try to kill me. I will always remember her for..."

"Fuck you blue bitch! You don't know shit about her! She was our closest friend for an entire year!" Umi burst out from her building rage and hatred of this woman. Her only memory of this blue freak was having her arm twisted around and her neck stepped on. She did not care for the commander at all.

Shea had fallen quiet again. The other three girls were sitting wide eyed. If Oh shit! was a look, all three of them had it.

Turning around, Shea sat on the stone hearth and looked at the four women sprawled out on the grass. She nodded and said, "I see... Let me start over. Exodus! Phase the dome."

The grey dome above them turned clear showing them the stars shining brightly in the galaxy. It stretched across the dome with the planet earth slowly turning on one side. The girls had never seen the dome do this before. They had no idea that it was even possible.

Unexpectedly, four small spiderlike robots scurried across the glass holding a sheet of metal between their collective pincers. The sound of thirty two metal legs chattered as they crossed over the dome. After a few moments they were out of sight.

Once the room fell quiet again, their eyes were drawn to the planet. In the giant spirals of brown clouds, lightning flashed showing the many layers of filth.

"Do you see that? When the lightning flashes can you see the surface of the planet?" Pointing forward into a spiral Shea said, "Right there."

The four women just looked and squinted but they couldn't see anything. It was just brown swirling layers of dirt.

Mica was a thin woman with black hair cut in an A-line with extra long bangs that were streaked with light pink. She looked at where the blue woman was pointing but she finally shook her head and answered, "No I don't see anything. All I see are swirls."

"Exactly! You can never see the surface of the earth. Which means that down there you never see the sun...ever! You never see the stars! Ever! I want us to be perfectly clear. I didn't know your friend Dorian but I have known many Dorian clones. She is a very valuable asset to have on this ship. Now I need you four to pull it together. Life is about the living and that is where I need your heads. You will have plenty of time to mourn her death but you are not free clones and I am going to prove that to you right now. If there is something that needs to be done, you will do it. If there is a toilet that needs cleaning and I want you to clean it, that is what will happen." Pointing at the planet she demanded, "Look at that shit! That is life for a dying race. It is hell on earth quite literally. People are eating people down there. Fresh fruit and vegetables are more valuable than platinum or diamonds. You may have some rules to follow up here but you are the lucky ones, mark my words."

"We have eaten people up here. What does it matter if they're processed by the particle destabilizer? Life up here is no picnic either." Umi said contemptuously.

Looking her in the eye, Umi could see the blue woman's blood was starting to boil. She felt a small pang of fear shoot through her when she realized this. Still too proud to back down she covered her fear and forced herself to stare back seemingly unafraid.

Shea sighed and put her hands on her hips. Exasperated with this Umi, she knew this defiance was just going to continue. If she ever wanted to have a conversation with these girls, that problem had to be rectified. Nodding she asked the four girls, "So who here has actually fucked someone? Been fucked? Who here has sucked a dick? Let me see a show of hands." Shea raised her hand. "If you have done any one of those things raise your hand? What about self pleasure? Anyone diddle their fiddle or jerk on their hard cocks?"

Their collective faces blushed at the same time but no hands went up. Umi's lips were tight. These thoughts were obviously not helping with her bad attitude.

Shea wasn't done yet. These girls had a lot to learn. She spoke again, "How many of you think that a spaceship from earth is ever going to come up here with a master to purchase one of you? Let's get those hands up! None? None of you? Okay so we can put that shit to rest. All of you sad bitches are going to die virgins or maybe you'll snap and decide that having sex will be worth the death. Do you think I don't know what happens inside those brains of yours? Clones live and die up here and without masters you usually die off quickly. I'm surprised you've all lasted a year to be honest." Looking over the four women, she knew that even Umi was listening intently now. It was time to wake them up.

Speaking more softly now Shea said, "Your production was a fluke. None of you were ever supposed to exist. The custodian that used to take care of the ship shot me through the chest and left me for dead. He got his hands on some access cards and made you girls. There were eight of you in the beginning weren't there. I know this because I had to take inventory and see what's been happening aboard my space station in my absence.

Umi spoke with a little more respect now. Even she wanted to hear this. She said emotionally, "There were only seven of us."

"That you knew of Umi. The Custodian Jasper pulled one of you out of the soup only half made and fucked her. It's all on a video file. The old man had a heart attack and died when he fucked her and that was it for poor Jasper Murdock. The half made clone had transparent skin and no hair. The computer asked her to put my lifeless body in one of the cloning chambers where the nanobots did their best to repair me. Sadly, the strain on the prematurely hatched clone was too much and she died shortly after.

As for me, I'd been dead for a while by then so the nanobots had their work cut out for them. After a year of them working on me, I was almost complete...and you idiots broke my tank."

None of them looked smug at all now. They had always wanted to know this information and now they did. Sadly it wasn't what they were expecting to hear and all four of them looked sick to their stomachs.

Umi stood up and placed her hand on her mop handle wedged under her belt. She barked, "Well thank you for the information blue woman...commander, but we're done here. Come on girls, we're leaving."

Shea smiled and said, "Stay and I'll share some good news with you."

Shaking her head Umi said as she exhaled, "Nobody cares about your bullshit lady. We've all had a really long day and we're all very hungry. There's no food on this ship and we need to get some sleep until we find some. We have to save our energy."

"You don't think I know about the particle destabilizer and the food it makes?" Shea said shaking her head. "Don't you idiots get it? I am the commander and this is my ship. How fucking stupid are you anyway? What if I told all of you that there was plenty of food on this ship but if you tried to access it, the ship would kill you dead? What if that were true?"

Umi fired back, "Well you idiotic blue bitch, what the fuck would that matter...if it will kill us to get it?"

Laughing Shea chortled, "Easy Umi I'm not your enemy here. I said you four couldn't get it. I am not a clone and I have already been there today. Opening a bag next to the grey fireplace hearth, she reached in and grabbed a fleshy looking orb that was splattered with yellow, orange and green paint.

She definitely had their attention now. Holding the strange thing over her head she asked, "Anyone know what this is?"

Crona offered, "It's a very large egg. Maybe it's from a tropical bird?

Laughing Shea answered, "Hahahaa!! No. This my dear, is called a mango."

Brandishing a knife from inside her jacket, Shea gracefully cut around the large seed and split the meat into four long slices. She handed each of the girls a piece and held the seed in her hand.

They all looked at the yellow fleshy thing she'd handed them like it was going to bite them. They had only known this blue woman for a few hours and none of them trusted her yet. For all they knew she was sent to kill them all. Holding up the seed, Shea put it in her mouth. They watched her sucking on it. The blue woman's mouth had perfectly rounded lips that pressed against the seed and squeezed. Mango nectar dripped down her chin and into her visible cleavage. She slurped the juices and smiled at them purring, "Ooh these are so good. Why are you idiots staring at me, try it.

Crona was the first to taste hers. She moaned and her face lit up as she sucked the first small piece into her mouth. "Oh you guys, this is um...so good...it's better...mmmm...so much better than anything I've ever eaten...ever."

Before long all of the girls were sucking and licking at their mango slices feverishly. Shea watched the girls having their first real food and smiled. It was the first time she'd ever seen them happy. Taking off her long leather jacket, she folded it neatly on the round fireplace hearth. Unfastening her golden buckle, she removed her belt and coiled it around her sword. Placing it next to her jacket, she removed her hat and set it down on top of both. As she continued to undress she spoke casually saying, "Does anyone want to guess what's next?"

Ruby had long curly red hair with milk white skin and freckles. She'd been quiet this whole time and now she spoke in a concerned voice, "Please miss...um I don't know your name uuhh...commander but please no more of us want to die today."

Shea nodded saying, "Yes dear I understand your concerns but you don't have to be afraid. As commander of this space station, I can end your long celibacies and not get you killed. Like the set of master commands in your brains, there is another set that only the commander can access. I am going to demonstrate a few things now that will show you just what I can do and why I choose not to use these commands. Just because someone has power is no excuse to just use it without caution. Today, right now, you could lose your male virginity if you wanted to, and it is a wonderful experience.

Her memories were artificial and vague but she was trying to turn the room to her favor. Her nanotech embedded memories were faint whispers of the real thing but they were in the back of her mind prodding her on. She caught flash images of herself holding two fistfuls of curly blonde hair, aggressively fucking a bent over beautiful woman moaning below her, then an Asian woman, then a pretty redheaded trap male human. Her cock began to swell, creating a cucumber sized impression of a cock that stretched the black leather on the left leg of her pants.

Umi threw down her mango peel on the ground and pouted, "I should have known you'd pull some shit like this. Luring us in with food and then offering us sex at the cost of our expense. You should be ashamed of yourself. How many of us must die today? Let's go girls before we get killed."

As Umi stormed out of the room the other girls were frozen in fear looking around the room in a panic. The commander knew those looks. That was a core human fight or flight response and all of them were about to dash off in a panic.

Smiling at the three other girls, she purred, "Relax you three. You're on a space station...where do you plan to run? Where does Umi think she's running?" She didn't wait for the girls to answer her rhetorical questions. Instead she yelled, "Clone 542g get back in here and kneel in front of me. Your commander orders it!"

There was a pained look on her face but Umi walked stiffly until she was right in front of Shea and fell to her knees saying, "What did you just do you bitch...I"

"Umi, I order to shut the fuck up. Now are you girls paying attention?" Good you are all ordered to come kneel in front of me too."

All of their expressions changed to that of surprise as their bodies got up and walked over to Shea, dropping to their knees just in front of her.

Crona was the first of them to speak. She seemed to have a childish innocence built into her personality because she always spoke what was on her mind. Calmly she said, "Are you going to fuck us now Commander? Because if you are I think you should start with Umi. I think you should fuck her in her overly tight ass so we can watch."

Umi's eyes almost shot out of her head as she looked at Crona and made a muffled crying sound.

"Oh calm down Umi, she's not a clone. Just sit back and enjoy the ride. You really do need a good dick in your ass." Crona cooed with a crooked smile.

A vein popped out on Umi's forehead. If she had laser beam eyes, she would have melted Crona's face off.

Ruby chimed in, "Ooh shit Crona, you're getting beat with a mop handle for that one, I guess whenever the commander is done with us...that is."

All of the girls looked up at the commander. With her hands on her hips she swayed back and forth smiling from ear to ear. She was about as pirate sexy as a woman could get in her Jackboots, leather pants, and a billowy white shirt. Her almost fully erect cock visibly pulsed beneath its black leather restraint.

"Would you like to see that? Let's see a show of hands. Who would like to see me assfuck this severely repressed little Samurai?"

All three of the girls looked at each other as their hands slowly rose into the air. Umi made a harrumphing sound unable to actually speak. Her eyes filled with betrayal.

Mina shrugged and said, "What Umi? We're sex clones. Built for sex and unable to have it...for a fucking year Umi! We couldn't possibly be wound any tighter. Can't you just relax and enjoy it?"

Crona spoke up saying, "Yeah Commander, I really don't care if you stick that fat cock of yours in her ass so deep that one of her eyes pops out. Even dry is good as long as I get to watch."

Staring at Crona with her mouth open, Shea said astounded, "Okay so Crona...you have a real mean streak in you. You and I need to talk about that but not now. Now everyone is just going to learn how my system works. The main reason you are all gathered here is to teach you four knuckleheads the rules. Except for you Umi, you probably won't leave here without a lot of cum in your mouth and ass."

Umi looked around horrified. Her eyes looked desperately around the room.

Shea pointed at her, "You three see that. That thing she's doing with her eyes is fight or flight. She is trying to find any way possible to get out of this room; get away from us all and just run." She knelt down in front of Umi and kissed her on the end of her nose saying, "Run run run far far away! Seriously Umi, I'm not the one you're going to have to worry about. A lot is going to happen tonight and you've been a real shit so you get to be my teacher's pet."

Unzipping her leather pants, she pulled out her huge blue cock and slapped it on Umi's cheek saying, "Suck it bitch, that's an order."

123456...8