The 8th Clone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without hesitating, Umi's plump red lips stretched around the fat blue cock, feverishly trying to jam it down her throat. Her head bobbed back and forth like a seagull trying to swallow a large fish. The other three girls just sat stunned with their mouths hanging open. They stared wide eyed at the first blowjob they'd ever actually seen. All three of their cocks were swelling in approval.

Continuing her speech she said, "These rules are simple, they are basic, but they are very, very real. The first rule you just learned; I can make you do whatever the hell I want, whenever I want it," fucking Umi's face ostentatiously as she spoke. The reason you didn't learn that rule until just now is because I do not like to inflict my will upon others. Lesson two is what programmers call conditional logic. You basically code in parameters that change with external stimulation or conditions if you prefer, ergo the name."

Ruby was rubbing one of her breasts and squeezing her cock through her skirt as she purred without looking away from the amazing blowjob, "I have no idea what any of that shit you just said means. So... what do you mean?"

Shea pointed at her, "Ruby. I'm really glad you said that. The only stupid question is the one that doesn't get asked...regarding sex anyway. I'm going to give you an example." She turned to Umi and said, "Umi I order you to keep sucking my cock...if you want to."

The Japanese woman quickly spit out the giant blue cock. She let out a miserable sound as she breathed heavy and spit on the ground.

Wiggling her cock in Umi's face she said, "You see, she can suck it if she wants to but because she doesn't want to, I gave her the option in her order to not suck my cock."

The three girls snickered and laughed at Umi trying to get the taste of the blue cock out of her mouth.

Shea interrupted their little teeny bopper moment as she continued her lecture. She said loudly, "Ahem! Lesson three! There will be no loss of your female virginity without your express permissions. Obviously none of you would be virgins if it weren't for your mental safeguards. You can talk to me anytime in private about who you want to lose it to, if you want to lose it at all. It's your choice. That I'm afraid is the only taboo we'll be keeping."

"Does it hurt? Is there a lot of blood?" Ruby blurted.

Making a slight bow recognizing her Shea answered, "No. This is why I'm putting restrictions on it. I have toys for stretching your hymens. There will be no 'Losing' of anything. There will be no blood and most importantly, there will be no pain." She wasn't sure where all of this was coming from but for some reason she felt adamant about it. Turning back to her lesson she continued, "Now! lesson four, Punishment: Umi I order you to take off your clothes and get down on your hands and knees. You other three, I order you to disrobe as well." Waving her hand she added, "If you want to."

Watching Umi angrily fumbling to get her clothes off, Shea finished disrobing as well. She smiled as she took in every breathtaking curve of the woman's body. For a woman that was a little too thin from a food shortage, Umi's muscles were toned and she was in great physical condition. As her panties came off, her unexcited cock was long and swung down on its flaccid length. From other models of this clone Shea knew her cock was a big one when it was erect, smaller than her own but a delicious pièce de résistance.

Umi's face was a mask of fury. Her body seemed to have a mind of its own, moving without her approval. She unbuttoned her shirt and removed it, setting it down on the hearth on top of the pile that contained her socks, panties, belt, and skirt. Turning to face Shea again she dropped down on her hands and knees. Her face was completely red, her embarrassment and shame obvious to everyone.

Mica and Ruby sat with their knees together and their hands folded neatly on their laps. Both of them appeared to be blushing, embarrassed for Umi. They were a little afraid if they didn't behave, they'd be getting that enormous blue shaft in their asses.

Crona shared no such reluctance. She was right behind Umi and Shea setting her panties down on the hearth. Her skin was stark white and she was far more beautiful naked than in her drab clothing. Her body was thin with very subtle curves. With slightly wider shoulders than the other girls and tiny breasts, she could easily dress in male or female attire and pull off either look.

Shea commented as she sat back on one of the large grey hearthstones saying, "Oh Crona you look stunning naked."

Blushing, Crona covered her penis and breasts. She laughed sheepishly under her breath, "Commander...I...I"

"Oh shuush Crona I don't want to hear your self-conscious, meek line of bullshit right now. Okay Girls! We are now moving on to lesson five. It will be a joint lesson that incorporates punishment (pointing to Umi) ...and lust. Lesson five is just about you girls understanding your wicked little libidos. I want you to never forget who you are and I want you to be proud of it. There are no naturally born humans that can keep pace with your sexual desires and needs. You were bred for this specific purpose and it is both your strength and your weakness. Sex to you is like a highly addictive drug. Not a small matter in the least. This is your weakness and you all lack control right now. With some training you four will be able to abstain from having sex."

Crona held her hand up.

Seeing this made Shea roll her eyes and respond, "Crona...jesus really? This isn't grade school. Put your hand down and just say what's on your mind. Let's keep this informal shall we."

"Um Commander, we don't think we have a problem controlling our sex. There's little wiggle room when you're on pain of death."

Shea nodded and pointed to Crona saying, "I like your hand raising idea. We'll use it in a different context. Let's see a show of hands. Who jerked of this morning?"

None raised their hands.

"Anyone wrap their pussy around a big fat cock and bounce up and down?"

Again, no hands went up. The girls just looked at each other sheepishly.

"Maybe someone leaned up against a soft pillow and accidentally came?"

The girls were getting the gist of it and their faces started to turn sour.

Shea started stroking her cock, the shaft still wet with Umi's spit. Moaning she purred, "Exactly. None of you little clone monkey shits has so much as touched yourselves. Obviously this is not news to you but I'm trying to make a point. If your sexual safeguards were ever lifted, all four of you would become animals; ravenous sexual beasties with zero experience. Without experience you can have no control."

Crona asked, "Commander, can I have permission to jerk off while we watch you fuck Umi? I'm just really excited..."

Shea leaned back and chortled, "No. Silly girl, you'll do nothing so trivial. I'm going to sit back and stroke my cock. I will be the one watching. You four need to learn that you are just pawns to your own desires. When I remove your mental blocking, you will understand." Shea sucked two of her fingers wetting them as she jerked her hard and pulsing knob. The two fingers moved down between her legs and found their way into her pussy. Looking up at Umi she moaned, "Mica, Ruby, and Crona, I order you three to fuck Umi's mouth and ass until you are completely satisfied sexually...if you want to.

Umi's head came up sharply. Her face managed to get even redder but she could not speak.

Seeing her squirm gave Shea a thrill. Smiling wryly she yelled, "Oh! And Umi, I command you to suck any cock that touches your lips and hold still for any cock that stretches your ass wide open. Sorry you don't get the option like the other girls. You're my little teacher's pet. Today your lesson is how to be submissive." She watched as Crona licked her lips and stroked her cock looking at Umi's exposed ass. Throwing her hand in the air Shea yelled, "I almost forgot, Umi I give you permission to speak again. I want all of you to really understand just how base and primitive your sexual needs are."

Umi screamed, "Nobody is going to fuck my ass. Do you three hear me. I will beat you severely with my Katana if you get anywhere near my ass!"

Ruby stood up and started disrobing. She calmly replied to her statement, "Umi dear, I believe your sword is a sawed off mop handle like I mentioned earlier...and umm...oh yeah, you split my fucking head open!" She pointed at the cracked bruise on her forehead. I can't speak for the other two but there's no chance in hell I'm passing this opportunity up."

Crona raised her hand reflexively again, "And me! I'm sorry too but I'm personally going to fill you with a gallon of cum."

Mocking Crona's movement, Mica threw her hand up and yelled, "I guess that's all of us then! You are going to be one cum drunk slut when we're done."

Umi pleaded in her rage, "Don't you see what she's doing! She has convinced all of you that she is indispensible. We need her to get food and we need her to have sex. She has you wrapped around her finger and now to add insult to injury, she will have you defile one of your friends for her watching pleasure!"

They were all done disrobing by the end of her speech. The three of them stood naked and erect watching her. Crona knelt behind her biting her bottom lip. The white skinned woman's cock flexed in pulses as she rubbed the head between the cheeks of Umi's ass. She moaned, "Umi...but I really want to fuck your tight little ass so bad."

"Get control of yourself Crona! Just take a second and..." Umi's speech was interrupted as Ruby knelt down in front of her. Unable to disobey an order from the commander, she sucked the fat cock of the red head into her mouth and started bobbing on it feverishly.

Speaking out of turn, Shea yelled at Crona, "I think what she was trying to say was, 'take a second and...use some lube.' Yes I completely agree. We don't want to damage poor Umi's ass. We're just going to fuck it. So let that be a rule for everyone tonight; Lube any hole you want to poke. Okay enough chit chat. You are all some very tightly wound clones. You're well overdue for this. You've eaten anything that crawls and scurries on this ship and done a variety of unspeakable things to survive but, that time is behind you. Now is your time. Everything that you have been denied will be granted.

Umi threw her a really angry look but Shea couldn't resist a wry smile as she returned her stare. She was just too cute with that big loaded cock in her mouth.

Ruby let out a howl, "Umi! Ooh god take it easy I!" She moaned feeling the soft tongue and throat of the Japanese woman against the head of her cock. Her prostatic fluid had been building for a year. Unable to even touch herself, the sensation of fellatio was just too much. She felt her cock flexing and she exploded. A flood of cum shot into Umi's mouth. She'd only lasted a few seconds but her first orgasm had her feeling warm and blissful all over. She thrust uncontrollably pushing her cockhead deep down Umi's throat, grunting and twitching.

Crona nodded at Shea and let a string of spit stretch down onto her cock. She rubbed the tip against Umi's little puckering starfish, spreading a thick layer of the slippery liquid over her target. She paused and licked her lips watching Ruby get off. She moaned, "Ruby got hers...damn that was hot." She knew that Umi was fully aware and waiting for what was about to happen but Crona felt a little inadequate. She spoke to Umi softly, "Umi, I know you're mad but I want you to have some fun too, I just don't know what will feel good and what will hurt. My heart is beating out of my chest right now and I can't hold back much longer...I just...just."

Interrupting her Shea said, "I already like you Crona. We're going to get along just fine. If you want to make this memorable for Umi, I recommend you stick your tongue up her ass. Be slow at first but really stick it in her ass and wiggle it after a few pokes...trust me..."

Nodding to Shea, Crona bent down and stuck her tongue out licking Umi's ass, slathering her spit around.

Still swallowing Ruby's cum, Umi moaned and arched her back as she felt the warm wet tongue against her ass. With a little pressure she felt her ass stretching open from the pointed way Crona held her tongue. It wiggled and slipped in and out of her ass, driving deeper and deeper with each thrust. The long appendage twisted and circled in and out; preparing her for her very first anal experience.

Being tongue fucked, it was easy for Umi to imagine Crona putting her cock inside her ass. When Umi imagined it, her cock started to engorge itself. What is it going to feel like? she thought. The long fat cock hanging between her legs pulsed and started to grow. It throbbed and stretched until it hung halfway down to the ground.

Mica was kneeling behind Crona but her eyes were on Shea looking at her pleading. Her cock was also raging hard.

Nodding her head, Shea said, "Crona, I believe Mica wants to fuck your ass while you fuck Umi's. Would you like that?"

Looking back she shrugged, "How the hell should I know. I've never done any of this. I don't even know what masturbating feels like but if she wants to try it...um...I think it's worth trying once at least... right?" Crona was staring at Mica's hard and throbbing cock. "Um...Mica? Do you think I'm pretty or I mean...um...does my ass make you horny?"

Mica grabbed the cheeks of her ass and stretched them open with her fingers saying, "Yes Crona, I've wanted to do this for so long. Sometimes I lie awake at night staring at your ass...thinking about it."

Crona crooked an eyebrow. Smiling she said sarcastically, "Okay Mica that's not creepy at all. Just make it wet first. Look at how hard Umi's cock is from me licking her hole. Honestly I don't know that I'm all that into it but it must feel amazing. If you could just... Yowsa!...oooohh!"

Mica was done listening to Crona ramble on. She pushed her tongue deep inside the girl while she was still talking. She prodded and stirred stretching the tight gripping muscles. There was something primitive, deep inside her taking over. She felt like something wild and feral was waking up. She spat and spat again pushing as much as she could in Crona's ass.

She moaned, "Jeez Mica, you're really being rough but I think the little bit of pain is good." Looking between her legs, she watched her cock flex with each twist and lick Mica performed behind her. She giggled, "Mica, it's like you're remote controlling my dick with your tongue. Haha.."

Mica sat up, "Enough of your silliness Crona, I can't take this anymore. Let's see what happens when I push this thing inside you."

The tip of her phallus was fully inflated. To Crona, it felt like a stone; a smooth round and warm stone pressing against her little circular muscle. Each time Mica grunted and pushed her cock forward, the smooth, wet head flipped up or down refusing to cooperate. It wasn't for a lack of trying. Mica held a strained expression and flexed her hips forward repeatedly. As big as her dick was, Crona was beginning to wonder if it was even possible.

She looked at Shea and inquired, "Is she doing it right commander? I don't think that thing is going to fit. It's probably not possible. Right?"

She laughed softly to herself before answering, "Oh it's possible. Trust me girls it's possible. Mica, hold your hand around the tip then press and hold it against her ass. It creates a fence that holds the beast from escaping...so to speak. Then be gentle, because it IS going to go in."

Mica grunted as she grabbed the tip and pushed her weight into Crona. She was obviously to excited to be cautious. Holding the tip of her cock as Shea had instructed, she could feel it working. The first pleasurable sensations hit her as Crona's tight muscles forced the gland to deflate. The tip of her cock started to dive and Mica bit her bottom lip. It was the very first taste of the drug her body and mind were designed to produce.

Crona could feel her muscles stretching. She held perfectly still not wanting to disturb the process now that it was about to happen. Finally, some form of sex after a year of abstinence was all her horny little brain could think.. Unfortunately, with how hard Mica was pushing, the first third of the girl's fat cock wonked inside Crona sending a bolt of lightning into her mind. She yelped, "Oooh! Pull it out! Pull it out!! Fuck it hurts really bad! Pull it out!"

Shea held her arm out toward them and yelled, "Stop! Do not pull it out! You two just hold still. Your ass is fine Crona. Your body is just reacting naturally. Do you feel any burning sensations Crona?"

With squinted eyes Crona yelled, "No! But it really lit me up. It was very electric at first and now I feel a dull ache.

In a slow and reassuring voice Shea said, "Your body is adjusting. Even now as I speak your muscles are relaxing and making adjustments to accept the invasion. It will not feel any better if you pull it out. Just hold still and breathe. Remember that you are not just another person. Your body is genetically superior in this way. You are designed for extended sessions of sexual pleasure. Slow deep breaths Crona. Just focus on relaxing."

Mica was breathing really heavy. She moaned, "I feel bad commander... because it feels so good to me...and it's so super hard to not move. I did not listen to your warning and now Crona is in pain." Her arms flexed holding Crona's hips tightly. The look on her face resembled a swooping predator; ready to dive in hard to attack her prey with the hunger and ferocity known only to wild animals.

Speaking softly Shea continued, "It's okay Crona you're going to be fine. You just need to breathe and relax. Now Mica, let your cock slip out just a little and slowly push it back in... really slow."

Nodding at her Mica could feel her muscles tightly gripping to the sides of her cock as she slipped it out just a little. With a little upward force, she felt the intense sensation of Crona's ass squeezing the tip of her cock again. She grunted as the girl flexed and pushed her cock deeper than before. She said excitedly, "Oh god Crona, half of my big fat cock is in your ass."

Holding her breath, Crona tried to answer squeaking out, "...yep...it sure is. Damn your big fat cock. My genetically superior ass is not feeling so superior. I feel like I'm splitting in two."

Shea stroked her cock as she watched the two virgins work their way through their first round of anal sex. She purred and licked her lips, "Mmmmm delightful."

Crona could feel the hard inner part of Mica's cock gliding beneath the silky and elastic outer skin. She was fairly certain that under normal circumstances, the skin would be moving if her body hadn't clenched down so desperately to it. Each time Mica's cock flexed, the slight but sudden inflation sent a small spike of pain with it. The sensations interrupted Crona's pouty moans making her whimper and grunt. Even as uncomfortable as she felt, it was the sounds of ecstasy coming out of Mica that were really turning her on. The thought that her body was bringing her such pleasure made her more able to tolerate the discomfort. She did love Mica as she loved everyone on the station. It was another reason Crona felt at home in this position. She was a giver. The one thing she hoped for was that it would eventually start feeling good like Shea had said it would.

Falling down in front of Umi, Ruby let herself stretch out on the grass. She panted and gasped for breath watching Umi lick up the last remaining cum off of her cockhead. She smiled and brushed her hand through Umi's long silky black hair without needing to say a word. Umi's face did not look upset any longer. She was enjoying the experience. Knowing the woman as well as she did, she decided to look at Crona and Mica to not draw attention to it. Considering the hand Umi had been dealt tonight, she wanted the prideful woman to have a moment alone with her cock.

1...345678