The 8th Clone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mica repeatedly kissed and licked Crona on the back. The musky smells combined with the young woman's tight body gripping around her cock had her falling into a sex trance. She had no conscious knowledge that what she was doing was programmed. Her sex fueled body was subconsciously eating Crona's pheromones. A deep lustful hunger seemed to be crawling up from the very depths of her soul. She didn't know how she understood; she just knew that Crona's body was ready. It was time to begin.

She started a slow rhythm. Pulling her cock out, she felt the muscular ring grip the tip of her cock tightly. As she pushed deep inside of Crona, a dull ache of lust grew making her balls cling to the base of her shaft. She moaned and started fucking her faster with her lips on Crona's neck whispering into her ear, "My cock is going so deep in your ass Crona, ooohhh...please don't ask me to stop. Ooh it feels so good. I have to go in and out of you really fast now. I can't stop...I just can't." Mica grunted as her fat shank of meat pushed all the way inside Crona, making the girl whimper. She didn't know what made her upper lip curl or what drove her but the sound coming out of Crona was only provoking her to continue.

Up until now, Crona had been feeling miserable but with the painful stretching of her virgin asshole slowly diminishing, she began to feel something else in its wake. Micas long, fat dick was pushing its soft pillowy head against her inner cockworks. Each time it passed by nudging her prostate, the cock slid deep inside creating a strange tension that made her own cock flex. She could feel the silky foreskin now gliding freely. As Mica sped up, she started to relax and just let go. Her hands shook and her breath came in shudders as she moaned, "Oooh Mica, you're fucking my ass. You're really fucking it."

The long nights of dreaming about sex were over and real sex without death was happening but it was still hard to accept. To anyone that didn't know what they'd been through, this would have seemed like a cheesy porn script but to Mica's ears, it was the most erotic thing she could have heard.

Watching her cock go in and out of Crona's ass, she started mewling uncontrollably, "I know! I know! I'm fucking your ass and it feels so amazing! I think I'm already spilling cum inside you. I think... you just feel so good." With each long stroke, she was pushing her cock in all the way to the hilt, really letting Crona have it now. She watched as the kinetic energy moved Crona's hard cock. When her pelvis slapped into the tight bodied young woman, Crona's rigid dong sprang forward from the impact.

This gave Mica an idea. She pushed forward slowly until her rigid shaft slipped in as deep as it could go, locking her hips against the young woman's ass. Grabbing Crona's cock, she angled it down and pressed it to Umi's shining and slippery wet starfish. With as much oral work as Crona had done, the woman's shiny ass was more than ready. Nudging her forward, Mica watched as the tip of Crona's pink cockhead slipped slowly inside Umi.

"EEhhh..." Crona gasped from the intense pleasure. "This can't be possible!" Her mind was exploding with pleasure. Her lower lip quivered as she moaned. Crona's body was caught in the middle of the best feeling she'd ever experienced in her life. She almost began to cry from the overwhelming bliss. Her hands wrap behind her, fondling Mica's ass; the muscles flexed and relaxed beneath her fingertips. The euphoria was so incredibly intense and her body rocked back and forth to Mica's rhythm like a fish on a hook. She could feel the girl's cock tense and rigid, pushing up inside her and at the same time, her own cock diving into Umi. Crona's cockworks were getting massaged directly, combined with the feeling of her own cock being squeezed by Umi's body. It snapped something loose inside her. Crona's arms and legs began to shake from the warm tingles that were growing from inside her core. She imagined a sunrise inside her belly. High on her sexual euphoria, it was the closest thing her mind had to compare it to. She whispered, "Mica...what is this feeling? I want to stay in this moment forever."

Biting her ear and neck, Mica moaned softly back to her, "I'm cumming Crona; I'm cumming in your tight and beautiful little ass. I can't hold it back. I don't want to hold it back." Gripping Crona's hips tightly, she thrust her pelvis full speed into her, fast and hard. As her breathing became erratic she moaned, "OOohhh Crona Crona Crona Crona Crona...MMmmmphhff!!" Her abs flexed hard as the flood of cum sprayed warm and deep into Crona's ass. It was a release unlike no other. As a clone genetically designed for sex, this was the best moment of her life; feeling her PC flexing and pushing more and more cum into Crona. It seemed to her like a never ending stream. She held still as the sensations became too intense to handle but Crona's orgasm was just beginning.

Feeling the blissful tingles take her body over, Crona's ass flexed forward. Each thrust was fueled by the sensation of Mica's cock slipping out of her ass while her cock dove deeper into Umi. Completing the cycle, she pulled back causing the immediate reversal; pulling out of Umi and sliding herself back onto Mica's cock. She moaned in a confused tone, "Ooh Mica why does it feel so good when your cock pushes inside me?"

Grunting from the intensity, Mica answered, "How should I know? I feel like I'm being electrocuted. Oh my god this is so intense!! AAahhh!!"

Crona and Mica both screamed. Even Umi was letting out muted moans with Ruby's cock still inside her mouth.

Shooting cum deep inside Umi's ass, Crona stuffed all of her cock inside the Japanese woman. Blast after blast of cum rocketed inside her as deep as Crona could manage. Umi's body jolted forward with each impact; her rigid cock springing excitedly to the rhythm.

Winding down, the four of them looked exhausted; all of them except Umi. The Japanese woman stared at the blue commander feeling used and defiled. She felt like she was the brunt of a joke on her hands and knees unable to move. Watching her, Shea let out a sigh and waved her hand. She called out, "Okay everyone get off of Umi and go sit down on the grass together. Take five!"

Looking at Umi she curled her finger motioning for her to come closer. She smiled a crooked grin and purred, "Come here Umi. Stand before me."

The woman stayed where she was without moving. Anger filled her eyes and her lips were pursed tightly.

Stroking her cock without even slowing, Shea whined, "Oohh you poopy pants. Aren't you just the most stubborn thing. Fine, Umi I order you to come stand before me."

As instructed the Japanese woman stood up and walked in front of the commander. Her large tanned cock stood straight out. It was throbbing and painfully hard with a small string of cum trickling down to her balls.

Looking at the woman's cock, Shea stroked hers and licked her lips. She moaned, "That cock of yours just looks delicious."

Without hesitating Umi answered, "I want to kill you."

The girls snickering and whispering in the background stopped. They gasped unsure of what they'd just heard. All eyes were on the commander and Umi now.

For the first time since they started, Shea stopped stroking her cock. Her mouth hung open. She feigned astonishment, "Umi...how could you say such things? After all I've done."

Umi snapped back, "No! You're not helping us. You're helping yourself. You just want us to fall in line so we can work on your ship, do your bidding, follow blindly, make us into sex addicts so you can control us."Mocking her Shea frowned and stuck her bottom lip out whimpering, "You make that sound like a bad thing."

Pointing at her Umi growled, "You crazy blue hooker bitch! Fat chance in hell! I'm not so easily bent to your will as these other three!"

Crooking an eyebrow Shea answered, "You sure about that girl? I've just finished bending a whole lot more than your will. You've been bent this whole time with dicks in both ends."

"You know damn well what I mean! Don't play the fool!"

Stroking her cock again, Shea stretched her legs and jerked it so her fat testicles bounced above her pussy. She purred, "You four were born sex crazed. I'm only helping you to realize it. I mean if I were designed for fucking and I'd had a cork in my dick for a year, I'd probably be more thankful to the person that removed it. I understand you're upset with what I put you through just now but you have to understand, everything I do is for a reason. Today all four of you get to have sex and release a ton of pressure that's on your minds. Only then can we talk about other issues."

Umi's face had an indignant scowl as she spoke, "Help us realize who we are? Like I'm going to just have sex without you forcing my hand. You have no idea who I am."

Shea giggled, "Don't I?"

Umi shook her head, "Not even a little bit."

Looking down at Umi's raging boner, Shea watched as a droplet of cum stretched and fell from her nuts. She shrugged and said, "Huh, your dick is telling me a different story."

"Oh yeah? Well my dick won't kill you but I fucking will."

"Prove it."

"What?"

"I said prove it."

Umi looked taken aback. She wasn't sure what to say now.

Shea continued, "Kill me. I order you to kill me...if you want to. Use my sword on the hearth next to me."

Umi wasn't sure what to do. She glanced at the sword in its scabbard but didn't move.

Chiding her again, Shea yelled, "It is no mop handle clone! It's a razor sharp blade that is so sharp, it will cut you for looking at it carelessly. Stop gawking at me like you're a lost child and kill me."

The Japanese woman snatched the blade from Shea's pile of clothing and pulled it from its scabbard. The blade chimed as it flew through the air. Straightening her arm out, she stopped as the flat of the blade touched Shea's neck. Twisting her wrist, she turned the blade to face into her skin.

Shea gasped, her eyelids opening wide from the sharp bite of the cold steel.

Umi smiled and said, "You don't think I will do it...do you."

Shea threw off her fake look of shock and smiled saying, "Do what Umi? I'm still alive. To answer your question, I think you would if properly provoked but not here and not now. I do know you. I've seen many of your clones in my time but the most interesting thing about you Umi, is all the extra bells and whistles that you have. You're not normally this bull headed and you don't normally have such amazing katana skills. Someone put a lot of care into your production. There is one thing about you that is normal though; that cock of yours needs release."

Umi looked intrigued by what the blue woman was saying but she prodded her again, "I think you're bluffing. This is all a ruse to win the favor of the others. I don't believe you're as secure in your convictions as you let on."

Placing a single finger on the tip of her sword, Shea nudged the blade slowly away as she said, "I think you know what needs to happen. An item of importance that you should be aware of..." More forcefully now, she pushed the sword down until it was completely clear of her. "This is not the first time I've done this and you are not the first Umi clone I've had to deal with."

Umi's face gave no tells. She stared back at Shea with an expressionless face. Veins stood out on her erect phallus. Each flex of her PC muscle made the member bounce slightly. She knew her ego had been wounded by having her own friends turn on her but the fact that her cock was so hard proved that her ego wasn't that badly damaged. It was enough for Shea to continue with her clone lessons.

Slowly dropping to her knees, she maintained eye contact with Umi until her face was only an inch away from the woman's sex. She could feel the heat of it on her face and the smell of the woman's pheromones. She could even smell the small amount of precum as it ebbed from the tip. She smiled and looked up at Umi with her head just below the woman's massive cock. "Umi, deep down inside you know that you're a loving clone with fighting skills, not a fighting clone with loving skills. You have honor and integrity. Senseless killing is not your way. Neither is killing the other clones by lopping my head off. Yes I am aware that I'm your meal ticket. We all know it but I'm willing to let you all roam free on this ship. All of the old protocols are useless since our earthly customers are no more. The only thing that matters on this ship, is the lives of the plants and animals. These are the last remaining trees in existence, not to mention that they provide us with all of the air that we are currently breathing."

Umi was looking down at the beautiful blue woman's face and imagining what her full lips would feel like around her cock. Even still, she had enough mental clarity to stay her hand and ask this commander more questions. Throwing the sword to the ground she stared into the commander's eyes and said, "You may be right about me but that doesn't change the fact that I can see you're holding something back. What are you not telling us?"

"You are very perceptive Umi. You are correct in assuming that I'm holding back information. My job as the commander is to maintain order and make sure everyone is ready to receive information before I deliver it to them."

Frustrated with her Umi barked, "Stop dancing around and get to the point blue woman. What are you not telling us? We have a right to know."

Smiling up to her, Shea stuck her tongue out and slowly licked the cum from the base of Umi's cock to the tip. She purred, "Oh, you're under so much pressure right now. I'm not going to tell you anything until we get you unwound. I will tell you that it is very bad news, even dire but my lips are sealed. I'll make you a deal, angry girl; you let me release your tension and I will give you full disclosure. What do you say?"

Looking back at the other girls, Umi knew she had to do what was right for the group. Her personal desire to lop this blue bitches head off was immaterial to the greater good. That overwhelming fact combined with her need to be rid of her inner sexual tension tipped the scales. She nodded and put her hands on her hips saying, "Do what you must but after this is over, you tell us what you're hiding behind those shifty eyes of yours."

Still smiling she answered, "Do what I must...haah! I love that you make it sound like you're doing me a favor, no matter. Umi... I'm not going to do anything. Unlike you four virgins, my pussy is wet and ready." Standing back up, she grabbed the shorter woman's cock and pressed the tip to her vulva. Both women stared into each other's eyes. A mix of hate, sexual tension and curiosity filled the air between them. Grabbing Umi's ass with both hands, she forced her hips forward. The head of Umi's big dick stretched Shea's body open until she could feel the silky skin gliding slowly into her quim. Shea was completely unaware that she'd only had sex one time in her short life; the lecherous custodian Jasper. It felt to her like she was trying to fit a football inside her body. She gasped and her lower lip quivered uncontrollably as the shock of it overwhelmed her senses. With the head of Umi's cock inside her she stopped pulling on Umi's hips, her hands shaking. A look of innocence washed away her smug and knowing look from her face.

Umi could see and feel the biological reality of the situation. She wasn't sure what was happening exactly but she knew the subterfuge and the confidence of the commander was not what it seemed. The innocent eyes of the woman in front of her had never experienced anything like this before regardless what believable stories had been rolling off the woman's lips. The feeling of the slippery and tight flesh squeezing her cock was beyond any physical sensation of pleasure that Umi had ever felt in her life. Even though the thought of it made her sick to her stomach, she knew her own eyes were also glassy pools of innocence.

As the two of them stared into each other's eyes, they felt something deeper and more honest than any words could ever accomplish. There was a connection between them. The world around them faded until the only thing that existed in both of their realities was each other.

It was everything Umi could do to hold still. The lustful ache in her abdomen and the desire to stuff her rigid cock deep into this woman's tight pussy was only being held at bay by the blue woman's innocent eyes. She reached around and placed her own trembling hands on the silky blue skin of the commander's ass. Umi's mid sized breasts pressed into Shea's as the two women were subconsciously moving closer together, as if pulled by some unseen force.

Even with this commander's face, a display of surprise and uncertainty, the tip of Umi's cock was already inside. Since Shea had already started the process, all Umi had to do was hold still. Her fat cock was slowly creeping its way inside the woman. It was all Umi could do to just maintain herself. The deeper it glided stretching Shea open, the more Umi could relate to what Mica was saying about thinking she was already cumming before she had her orgasm. Being so long without sex had all of them so backed up. Cum was already pouring out of the head of her cock.

The shorter Japanese woman's ass was hard flexed along with her PC muscle; the hard tip of her cock inflated and pushed against Shea' s cervical wall. Without thrusting or moving her hips at all, the long fat cock was slowly working its way inside Shea's body; the commander's vaginal walls slowly stretching to accommodate the invading monster.

From the view of the other girls, it appeared as though the two women had stopped moving completely. It was as if someone had pressed a pause button on the show that they were watching.

As Umi and Shea drifted closer together, their eyes focused downward to the other woman's lips. When their mouths locked into a kiss, it was the first tender and heartfelt kiss that both of them had ever experienced. Shea's nanobot generated memories told her different but deep down, she felt the electric connection and the knowledge that only a real experience can create.

As they pulled back from their innocent kiss, Umi moaned, "Wha...what is your name?"

Shea pressed her lips back into Umi's forcefully and after a very wet tongue heavy kiss she answered, "Sh... um... Shea."

Umi swallowed hard unable to speak. She'd only known this alien woman for less than a day. She'd wanted to have sex for her entire year long life and now it was happening but, what a strange blue woman. How could she be doing this with a complete stranger? How was she doing this at all? By all rights she should be too afraid of setting off one of her suicide triggers. It was her own lack of caution that bothered her the most.

Holding Shea's smooth round ass, she pushed with a little added force and felt her cock slip deeper into the tight gripping flesh. The lustful ache and the pressure from her need to release her spunk was overwhelming but Umi somehow managed to keep her demons at bay. Even with her resistance, some of the slick warm fluid was making it past the valve, adding to an already slippery situation. Her mind tuned to the rutting male sensations her body produced; the desire to push her cock ever deeper. The female side of her brain held that idea at bay by a mere thread and so Umi's inner dilemma began to grow. A constant fear of death overshadowed both sides.

Winning by a landslide, the blue skinned commander owned the largest cock in the room. Shea's hard and silky blue giant of a phallus was trapped between their bodies; its flaring tip set perfectly between Umi's breasts and her own.

Feeling the warm silky foreskin pressed against her belly was only making Umi think of more perverse thoughts. She was so infuriated when the commander had made her suck the fat engorged thing but now, seeing it and feeling it rub against her was driving her mad with desire. She could still taste the woman's salty and pungent precum on her tongue. In her mind she only wanted to take the commander back inside her mouth and be overwhelmed by the woman's pheromones. Fear and pride were making it impossible for her to act on these emotions.

1...345678