The 9-5 Struggle

Story Info
A Romantic encounter of unreal proportions.
1.5k words
3.62
5.8k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been a long week at work and everything seems to not be going your way, your boss is mad at you, the coworker you had a crush on found out that you did and now avoids you everywhere you go. You leave the office thank god it is Friday and decide you are going to stay in tonight cuddle up with yourself and watch some romantic movies to help you get over this week. You stop at the store grab your favorite ice cream and a huge candy bar. You get home and decide it would be a great idea to take a shower. You undress yourself slowly taking off the skirt that has made you feel contained all week, the blouse that has hidden your slender body and your big tits. You look at yourself in the mirror and notice your bra and panties are matching a small victory in your mind but one of the things that make you smile this night. You I clasp your bra letting it fall to the ground revealing your perky nipples that are begging to be played with. Then you take off your panties, and step into the already warm shower. Time passes and you get this urge to play with yourself. You start rubbing your tits moaning with each time you squeeze them in your hands. Then you go down to your pussy rubbing it in nice and gentle at first because you haven't been touched in so long. You then take the shower head off of the handle and move it to pulsate mode. You place it on your pussy and instantaneously feel the pleasure through your whole body.

Your whole body is moving with each pulsation of the shower and you are just about to cum, when the doorbell rings. Surprised you jump out of the shower and grab your robe. Wishing you could have came but with how this week was going understand why you haven't yet. You get to the door pussy still dripping with anticipation from your self induced pleasure that when you open the door to see your co worker it begins to pulsate with anticipation.

He is a tall muscular man whose broad shoulders make him look like he has worked at a steal yard his whole life. His biceps are perturbing trough his dress shirt and his pecks make it look like it was impossible to button his own shirt this morning. His eyes are the deepest blue you have ever seen and you get lost in the until he smiles and say I brought you these. In his hands are flowers he explains he was avoiding you because he didn't know what to say or what to do. But that he finally got the courage to come surprise you. Your heart begins to melt how could this man know exactly what you wanted. You completely forget that you didn't tie your robe and you see that his bulge is getting bigger and bigger. Looking down you notice your nipple had slipped out of your robe embarrassed you tie your robe up and try to figure out something to say to him.

That's when he grabs your back and brings you into him passionately kissing your lips with his. His lips are huge and he starts to bit on your lower lip you begin to lose control of your mind and don't realize your hands reaching into his pants. You feel his hard cock and gasp unbuckling his pants and pulling them down. You see the outline in his shorts amazed you look at it and begin to feel it. You can't even wrap your hand around it. He smiles at you and unites your robe which falls to the ground unveiling you sexy, wet body. He begins to grab that amazing ass and you try to take his cock out of his shorts but the shirt won't release the monster that you so gladly want to tame. You drop down to your knees pulling the shirts down with you admiring the cock that is bigger than your face. Your mouth is salivating at the thought of it.

You open your mouth as wide as you can placing the cock in your mouth only the tip at first which he moans when you start to use you tongue on it. You look up at him his eyes looking down at you. His hands on his hips and then you reach up to feel his balls. They are just as big as you thought they would be and you can only fit one in your hand. That's when he moans so hard he places his hands in the back off your head shoving your mouth deeper and deeper into his cock. You gag, choke and tears begin coming out of your eyes. He keeps going harder and harder faster and faster until you have made his dick so wet he picks you up off of your knees and asks where the bed is.

You gladly tell him and he carries you all the while he is kissing you so passionately you might cum from his kisses. He throws you onto the bed and doesn't hesitate, he puts his mouth on your pussy and begins to suck on your clit pulling it away from your pussy and flicking it with his tongue. You scream out and he goes even faster your legs start to move with ever motion he has and reaches up and plays with your huge tits making you cum so hard you never thought you could. That is when he starts to lick your puss and brings his hands down and rubs on your clit you love ever second of this his huge fingers rub your clit so hard the shower head doesn't even compare. He backs up face covered in your cum and he shoves his finger in your finding your g spot in an instant. He begins to twirl it in a tight circle an this makes you squirm then he pinches it between his fingers which causes you to feel as if you are going to squirt all over him.

He senses your need for his cock and takes out his fingers slapping your clit with his hard cock makes you scream for it to be in you. He slaps you across the face grabs your mouth with his finger and says you'll do as a I say. You love this, the fact that he is in complete control and he looks deep into your eyes and slowly starts to put his cock inside you. It's so big at first you don't think you can take it but he grabs you by the shoulders and forces every inch of himself in you making you scream. He smiles and begins to pound you slamming himself into your pussy over and over again your tits are bouncing everywhere. He smacks them an tells you to hold then in place so he can watch them. So you do and he lifts your legs up in a v behind him and begins to shove all of himself deeper and deeper into your pussy you beg for a break which makes him go ever harder at this point you can't believe how fast he is going and your eyes begin to roll to the back of your head.

You wake up to him smacking you in the face and him rubbing his cock above you. He tells you to getup and he throws you so you are doggy style with your feet on the ground and he starts to smack your ass. He says for each second you were passed out I will smack your ass. He start off soft but then after twenty he gets harder until he is at you think sixty and he just spreads your ass shoving his cock into your pussy. You look back at him he tell you to grab your tits and play with then while he is pulling your hair back making you arch you back so he can fit all of it in you. His balls are bouncing on your ass and you feel like you are going to cum again. Which he grabs your hips and begins to slam himself into you which makes you squirm and your knees start to buckle he begins to rub your clit with his fingers which makes your mind go in circle and he asks you to look back at him and he is all hot sweaty and you want to taste his cum.

He flips you around telling you to get on your knees and he begins to rub his cock. Even with his huge hands his dick looks big and you begin to beg for his cum which makes him squirm getting ready to shoot it. You don't want to wait any longer and right when you think you can't wait any longer he releases the first shot hits your face with such force you are taken back by it the next one he shoots into the back of your throat after he covers your face he still has some left over that he shoots on your huge tits you look up at him and smile knowing that you week has now been made.