The A-Team Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uuurrhhh," Emily's head banged back and forth, sucking deep. She could feel the toy pressing at her cheek and then pushing in further, slipping over the wet flesh and heading towards her throat.

She would have gasped as the toy went into her gullet if her mouth hadn't been full and she hadn't been choking. Saliva and bile rose up from ducts deep down within her, splurging up like a volcano and washing the toy in a white, shiny liquid. She choked and gagged her eyes watering. Mona continued to fuck her, swaying forward, using her hands as both pinions and ballast, "Suck it you whore. Deep throat this dick like the skank you are."

Emily did as she was told, ignoring the discomfort and forcing herself through the choking and gagging, bringing her head down to meet with Mona's thrusts, so that the toy hammered deep in her mouth and throat. More saliva washed the toy, filling Emily's mouth so it dripped from between her lips and down her chin, onto her vest, making it look like a real dick had cum in her mouth and she was drooling it out. "Mmmnnn, you hot slut," giggled Mona and pressed forward, sliding the cock into Em's throat, threatening to choke her for a few seconds. Emily took it, not sure whether she should feel proud that she'd done so or disgusted that she was cheating on Paige by deep throating Mona's dildo in a public restroom. Both, probably....

Mona pulled back, dragging the dick from Emily's mouth. She looked down at it and the Emily sitting on her knees, looking back up at her, almost like she was in a begging position. "That was good. Look how wet you've made it."

She was right, the plastic cock was literally dripping, drops of saliva falling from it onto the floor in front of Emily. Mona grinned again and reached down to help Emily up, "I'm going to fuck your ass now, okay."

"Okay," nodded Emily. She knew it was wrong, but she wanted it so bad; what Paige didn't know couldn't do any harm, right?

Mona was looking at her, quizzically, "You heard?"

"Yes," Emily nodded, "You're going to fuck me in the butt."

"So why aren't those pants down and those sweet little cheeks ready for me to open?" Mona asked.

Emily blushed and sat down on the toilet seat, pulling off first her pumps and then, with a struggle in the small cubicle, her pants and the underwear she was wearing. "Where do you want me?" she asked.

Mona reached down and picked up Em's panties; the swimmer knew they were wet with her lust. She smiled at Emily, "Lean against the back wall, over the toilet." Emily did as she was told, turning so that she was facing the pristine white wall and shifting forward so that her hands were pressed against it and her legs were spread in a 'V' in front of the toilet, her shapely ass slightly raised. Mona's fingers moved down between her thighs and stroked her moist pussy; "You're almost ready, open your mouth..."

Emily suspected she knew what was coming, but opened wide anyway. She was right, Mona slid the swimmer's wet panties into her mouth, "I don't want you screaming the place down as you cum," she said as Emily clamped down on the soaking underwear, tasting her own juice.

As her own hands pressed at the wall Emily felt Mona's down on her ass, rubbing and massaging the naked buttocks, like she was admiring their round firmness, squeezing at the flesh and the muscle underneath. Gradually she pried them apart, exposing Emily's rosebud. The teen swimmer would have gasped if her mouth hadn't been full as Mona's toy was rubbed in her ass crack, the plastic running over her puckered hole, sending tiny little vibrations of excitement coursing through her. "You've got such a sexy butt," Mona murmured into her ear, "you're exercise regime is paying off... for me at least, I've never fucked such a toned ass."

"MMMpppfff," Emily said in agreement through her panties.

"Ssssshhh," Mona moved her head closer to Emily's ear, "I am going to so enjoy fucking your slut butt."

So saying she moved one hand down to the other teen's pussy and began to stroke at the clit. Emily shuddered in pleasure, her cunt dampening at the touch. She grunted into the panties as the toy began to push at her hole. Unlike with Melissa she now knew what to expect and she tried to move her ass back to meet the invading object, pressing her hands at the wall to give her balance.

"That's it, you slutty whore," giggled Mona into her ear as the toy slowly moved down and into Emily's anal chute. The tunnel expanded as the big toy pressed down, stretching to accommodate its size. It felt uncomfortable and pleasurable at the same time, a dull ache round the walls competing with waves of sensual joy shooting down there. Her enjoyment was heightened as Mona continued to massage her pussy, her fingers strumming over the wet hole and clit hood, pushing down to stimulate the bud beneath.

"Mmmpppffff," Emily moaned again, she could taste her own juice as she did. She closed her eyes and tried to be quiet. Outside the cubicle the world was continuing as normal, a murmur of conversation, punctuated by laughing and with the background thump of bass from the music. Mona raised herself and fell forward, pounding her dick further into Em's ass, gradually opening the hole. Emily groaned into her panties. No one seemed to be listening or caring that she was getting analised in here.

"Mmmnnn, you dirty slut. Your ass is so tight. I'd almost believe you were a virgin if I didn't know you're an anal nympho," Mona murmured in a voice so quiet that Emily had to strain to hear it above the background noise. "I'm going to gape it wide, I'm going to bang it good." She continued to slam down, ramming her toy deeper.

Emily's hands pressed at the toilet wall, the muscles in her arms straining as she placed her weight forward and then pressed back to push her ass towards Mona and the dick. Her legs were touching the cool porcelain of the toilet, sliding at the rim. Drops of juice spun out from her pussy as Mona continued to rub it, the cum splattering onto the lid of the toilet like a slow drip from a pipe. Faster and faster Mona stroked, the palm of her hand brushing over and pressing down at Emily's cunt, becoming wet with her juice. She was slamming the teen with the same passion and speed, ramming the toy all the way in so that her thighs were slamming against the other teen's. "Mmmmmpppfffff," Emily moaned with feeling.

"Sssssshhh, my dirty little slut. You want people to hear you being anally fucked? I know you're a horny little whore, but there's no need for everyone in Rosewood to know," Mona giggled and then pounded Emily extra deep and hard, making it so hard for the teen swimmer not to scream passionately into her panties.

In, out, in, out, hard, fast, deep, Mona pounded away. Her legs smacked at Em's, the slap of them hopefully muffled by the cubicle walls and then lost in the noise outside. Emily grunted into her underwear, she'd sucked up all her juice and while the panties were still soaked, it was her saliva that was making them wet. Her hands slipped and slid up the wall, leaving sweaty palm prints marking her progress.

Mmmmppppfffff," she screamed again, though this time Mona said nothing, her only sound a grunt of exertion. The toy slammed down, stimulating parts that Emily didn't know she had, satisfying and ecstasy inducing. her pleasure was intensified as Mona continued to play with her pussy, strumming it fast like she was a Thrash Metal guitarist playing the gig of their life. More juice slid from Emily's cunt, soaking her lips and Mona's hand.

"MMmmmmmpffff, mmmmppppffff," she shrieked, her teeth biting down so hard at the panties that she holed the thin material, "mmmppppffff, mmmmpffff."

"Fuck," grunted Mona quietly, "Fuck, fuck, fuck." She seemed to move into a frenzy, slamming even harder and more violently than before, making Emily's asshole scream and sing together. Mona let out another moan, longer and lower, almost like a growl, "Fuuuuuccckkkk."

There was a pop of air as she pulled out, the squeak of the door as she leant against it. Emily was just about to straighten up when Mona spoke again, "Hold on a moment. Stay there."

Obediently Emily did as she was instructed as she heard Mona rustling around in her pants. Seconds later there was a click of the camera phone, "A souvenir. You don't mind." It was a statement not a question. "You can put your pants back on now."

Emily did so, continually bumping into Mona in the small space as the other teen also pulled on her pants, albeit leaving her strap-on in place. Once dressed Mona gave Emily a charming smile, "Our secret."

"Yes," Emily nodded, "but won't people suspect if we come out of this cubicle together."

"That I've been ass-fucking you?" Mona smiled, "No, probably just that we've been making out in private."

"What if Paige finds out?" now the orgasms had died down all Emily's previous guilt about cheating on her girlfriend had returned.

"She won't. But if you're so concerned, why don't I leave first and then you lock the door quickly behind me and wait in there until everyone who's seen me leave has gone" Mona said.

"Okay," Emily nodded, relieved. She sat down gingerly on the toilet lid as Mona picked up her purse and unlocked the door.

"See ya," the other teen said with a smile.

"Yes, our secret," Emily confirmed, but Mona had already shut the door. Quickly Emily jumped up to slide the bar back into place, wondering how she and Paige were going to work as she'd again cheated on her.

*

Hanna and Ashley were lying on the bed, gently kissing and cuddling each other. They were both exhausted, having spent the evening 'enjoying' a large number of sex acts with each other, from tribbing to dildoing to sixty-nines. The three A-team members watching were almost as exhausted, their pussies getting continual work outs as they watched the two Marins fuck to instructions.

Alison raised her phone and tapped a recorded message, "I'm going to sign-off now," Mona's voice chirped cheerfully out.

"And me," Alison spoke into the speaker, "You can go to your own rooms." She paused for a second and then added evilly, "Unless you don't want to." On the screen Hanna and Ashley were already disentangling themselves, glad that the incestuous sex acts were over for the night.

"If that was me...." Ella Montgomery grinned and shook her head as she leant forward to switch of the monitor.

"Still wanting Aria?" asked Melissa Hastings.

"Don't we all?" grinned Alison, thinking of her ex-friend.

"Soon," agreed Aria's Mom.

Any further conversation was cut short as their phones all beeped. As one the A-Team members picked them up and opened the message. The same picture awaited them all, the long thin brown legs of Emily Fields, leading up to her firm buttocks and the gaping hole between them. Below was a message, "Butt fucked."

12