The A-Team Ch. 08

Story Info
A reimagining of Pretty Little Liars with more lesbian sex.
6k words
4.61
16.8k
12
0

Part 8 of the 16 part series

Updated 12/10/2023
Created 09/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LL72
LL72
1,180 Followers

All characters are over eighteen

*

Veronica Hastings voice was on the other end of the office phone "I know it's short notice, but are you around tonight to keep an eye on Spencer?" And keep her on the wagon and away from prescription drugs, were the unadded words, "I've got to go and see a client in Federal Prison first thing tomorrow and the only way to make the visiting hours is to spend the night in a hotel near by."

"Of course," said Melissa, ever the dutiful daughter. She half-listened as her Mom continued to talk, giving details of when she'd be back and what there was in the house to eat. But the other half of her brain was thinking of her sister's sexy ass and what it'd be like to fuck it. Even as her Mom was speaking Melissa was fiddling with her cell and looking at the pictures, quickly thumbing through them until she found the one she wanted. Sent by one of her best friends, Ella Montgomery, it was a picture of Spencer wearing just a blouse bent over a school desk, her naked and well-opened ass pointing at the camera. Ella had said that Spencer was a good fuck, a totally submissive anal whore.

She became aware that her Mom was nearing the end of the conversation, telling her that she'd see her on Saturday afternoon when she returned from the client visit. Melissa said, "That's fine. I'll see you then."

"You and Spencer have a good time, but you're in charge."

"We will," said Melissa glad her Mom couldn't see the lecherous smile on her face, "Spencer will be good."

She put the phone down and looked at the clock on the wall. It was still thirty minutes to Rosewood High broke for lunch and she could call her friend Alison. That half-hour seemed to drag, the young lawyer forcing herself to work on drafting the deposition in front of her and not about dyke ass. The clock had barely reached twelve before she had her cell up and was dialling A2. It seemed like an age, but was only seconds before Alison answered. "Hi."

"You free?"

"Yes, I'm in the corridor" Ali replied, in the background Melissa could hear the clash of locker doors and hubbub of teen conversation. Melissa considered saying she'd ring back, she didn't want to be overheard. But Ali forestalled her, "No-one will be listening. Everyone talks here and no-one listens."

"Okay. My Mom's away and I'm looking after Spencer for the night."

"And you want to know whether she is ready?" Melissa could hear Alison's smile through the ether.

"Yes," Melissa said. Manipulating the neural pathways to make a woman a lesbian submissive was easy, if you had the knowledge (and Ali did and shared it with the rest of the team). It had worked with Emily (who had once been as straight as a ruler), then Ashley and her daughter, Hanna. It had even worked with Spencer, making her bend over the desk for Ella - and if either Ali or Mona had wanted her they'd have found her an easy lay. But incest was different, it was so taboo that it took extra work to break the social conditioning and open the mind to open the ass for a relative. Not that the extra work had worried the A-Team, Ella had been working on Aria for weeks, dropping the right phrases into the conversation - all seemingly innocent, but carefully designed to gradually turn the mind one way. And Melissa had been doing the same with Spencer, working with Ella and the others to slowly prepare her for sistercest.

"You could always try and see," teased Alison, knowing that Melissa wouldn't given the consequences of failure (including that she'd ruin all the preparation and probably never get a chance to bang that fine ass).

"I could, but you could tell me," replied Melissa.

"It must be the time for families," Alison continued, referring to the fact that Ella was planning to take her daughter's lesbian anal virginity that evening.

"Families are important and so are A-team members," Melissa said, impatient to know whether tonight she and her sister would be watching an uplifting movie or butt-fucking.

"I was only joking,"

Alison sounded a little sulky and Melissa regretted being so blunt; she knew that Ali would have told her in a few minutes and the reference to them being team members almost suggested that she thought Alison wouldn't tell her and that they weren't friends. She quickly softened it, "I know Ali, you're one of my best friends. Sorry I was so curt, I've just been waiting thirty minutes and need to know whether it's ice-cold shower time?"

"That's okay, I know you've been thinking of this for a long time," she paused. Ali wouldn't be Ali if she didn't play out the drama a little, making herself the centre of Melissa's world for a few moments. "I think I can safely say that's she ready. We'll all be expecting pics."

"You'll get them," laughed Melissa. "You and Mona have a good time tonight."

*

Spencer was a bad person, she knew. She had seduced her teacher into lesbian anal sex for undeserved grades and ever since then all she had been able to think about was backdoor banging and her need for it. She'd love for Ella to fuck her slutty ass again, or if not Ella some other hot woman who'd give Spencer what she wanted and needed. But the teacher hadn't given her another glance, even when Spencer had lingered by her desk after class, trying to look sexy and available whilst asking questions about the assignment Mrs Montgomery had given them.

She could hear her sister coming up the stairs, just in from the barn where she'd been working on some lawyery stuff; it was very like mother, like daughter as far as Veronica and Melissa concerned. Spencer was the cuckoo, the dirty lesbian slut in the prim and proper Hasting's family, the horny whore who wanted it in her ass. She pushed the tiny dildo in a little further, keeping it just between her fingers - almost excited by the risk that she'd slip and loose it. Wouldn't that be an interesting trip to the hospital? Melissa would probably die of embarrassment. But then she'd tell their Mom and Spencer would be grounded forever, and with no chance to have her ass filled by a dominant, demanding dyke. Spencer reluctantly pulled the toy an inch or so out.

"I'm going to take a hot shower," Melissa called through the door

"I've had one," Spencer called back. As her sister's footsteps receded down the landing Spencer adjusted her bath robe so that as well as dildoing her ass she could rub her pussy. In her imagination it was her in the shower, with Ella Montgomery behind her and for some reason, her Mona in front of her, both of them fucking her holes together as the warm water coursed down them. It was a fantasy, but an enjoyable one.

She gave a low moan as she toyed her ass, only wishing the dildo was bigger. But it had to be small enough to easily hide in her room, being kept in the hollow tube of her dress rack when not in use. Her fingers continued to play with her cunt, moistening it up and leaving it slick with teen cum. She closed her eyes, still imagining that Ella was behind her, but now instead of Mona, the Milf had been joined by Aria for some serious mother-daughter DPing of Spencer's holes. It was so hot.

There was the sound of footsteps on the landing as her sister finished the shower and headed towards her room. Spencer pulled the dildo out of her ass, hiding it under her copy of 'Of Mice and Men' and quickly adjusted her robe, so that her pussy was covered. She was sure that her sister would continue down the landing to her own room and not come into hers; but why take the risk that Melissa would come in, find her masturbating, tell their Mom and her then being grounded as delinquent sexual deviant.

She was lucky she had put the toy away as the door opened and Melissa entered, her wet hair flapping as she walked and her robe just loose enough up top that Spencer could glimpse a side-tit. She blushed slightly at the craving in her pussy from the brief look at the boob. She must be horny to be turned on by her sister. "What do you want?" she asked curtly, wanting Melissa to quickly leave so she could go back to masturbating.

Melissa gave no sign of moving, instead she gave a sniff as if there was something in the air, "I recognise that smell..." Spencer couldn't smell anything, but she wondered if her vigorous pussy and ass-play had left the odour in the air. She shook her head to try and convince her sister there was no smell, but Melissa wasn't finished. She walked further into the room, prowling round like a tiger with Spencer as the kid, tied up and waiting to be devoured. "You've not dressed after your shower."

"Neither have you," Spencer shot back, unsure where her sister was heading.

It seemed that where she was heading was the window, the curtains were closed but Melissa tugged them even tighter so that not even a chink of light could get in. Spencer frowned, what was Melissa doing? Not that it mattered, the teen just wanted her to leave so that she could carry on fucking herself as non-one else was. "What do you want?" she asked.

Melissa moved from the window and stood in front of Spencer. "I'm horny," she replied and shrugged off her robe.

Spencer wasn't sure what surprised her most, the casualness with which her older sister dropped the robe or that she wasn't as naked underneath it as Spencer imagined she would be - a strap-on springing up from under the gown and pointing as Spencer like a missile. She didn't have time to decide before her sister was stepping over her and pulling her own robe down over her shoulders. Spencer tried to pull it back up, her brain still trying to process what was going on, "Melissa... what? What are you doing?"

"Weren't you listening? I just said I was horny," Melissa grinned, "Don't resist, you know you're as horny as I am. I can smell it, the scent of sweet wet dyke cunt is so strong I can almost taste it."

"But..." Spencer found herself struggling to keep her gown on her shoulders as Melissa tried to pull it off, "We're sisters..."

"And I'm horny," said Melissa "And you're a lesbo slut."

Whilst it was true Spencer still felt she needed to deny it, "I'm not, now stop."

Her sister grinned so wide it was almost a laugh, "We both know you are, no matter if you're making me work to get a look at those titties." She dragged down the robe hard over Spencer's arms, pushing the younger sister's shoulders at the same time so that she found the robe pinning her arms to her back. Spencer struggled to get free, realising as she did that the effect wasn't loosening her arms one little bit, but was bouncing her now naked tits for her sister. Melissa smiled lustfully as she reached out to grab the pair, "You don't know how long I've wanted to see these and squeeze these firm boobies" Her fingers closed round the nipples, pulling and tweaking the nub "They may be small, but they are perfectly formed."

"Melissa, I'm not... not what you think," Spencer tried to dissuade her sister further.

She was ignored. Or rather Melissa took steps to confirm that Spencer was exactly what she thought - a lesbian slut, the older Hastings slipping a hand down under the robe and between the teen's leg. Spencer gave a small squeak as her sister rubbed her in that place that family members shouldn't touch. Melissa's smile was lustful, "Spencer, you are such a liar, you're soaking."

Spencer tried to shake her head in denial, but her sister was forcing her mouth down, kissing the teen hard. Her tongue pushed at the teen's lips, Spencer tried to resist it - for a moment. But Melissa was right, her cunt was soaking as it tingled in lust, her nipples were hard and ready, every part of her was telling her she was a lesbian submissive and that her sister was a domme. She submitted as she knew she should, opening her lips for Melissa' to stab in, the older girl totally controlling her mouth, her tongue pushing and probing and pressing at Spencer's. Even as she kissed her hard, Melissa was squeezing a titty with one hand and stroking the teen's clit with the thumb on the other. It made Spencer even wetter and hotter - especially as she could feel the brush of her sister's toy on her thigh; a promise yet to be fulfilled.

Melissa broke, "You're such a slut, Spence," she said without rancour taking her sister's head in her hand and bringing it towards her chest, "Now suck my titties."

Spencer began to slurp and lick at her sister boobs, her tongue darting over and around the puffy nipples, slipping them into her mouth and suckling at them. She could feel them coming erect under her tongue and teeth, as she switched between them. Her sister moaned in pleasure, her hand on Spencer's head, a mixture of tenderness and control as she stroked the hair, but kept the pressure on to stop the teen pulling to far back.

"Mmmnnn, yummm," Spencer licked and lapped at them. Her own nipples were stiff as well and her cunt was tingling. She knew it was wrong, but she didn't care. She was a dyke slut and if Melissa wanted her Melissa should have her. She stroked her tongue up and down, sliding it all over the teat and around the titty, sucking it and taking the boob in her mouth. She was aware that Melissa was disrobing her, unwrapping the rest of gown from Spencer so that she was even more naked than her sister. The teen relished the freedom it gave her arms, so that she could grip her sister's sides and suck the titties harder and deeper, really giving them the love they deserved.

"Oh, that's good," Melissa purred, "You're a good little titty sucker. Now let's see if you can suck something else..."

Spencer felt her head being forced down until it was level with her sister's plastic prick. Melissa didn't say anything, but Spencer knew what to do, opening her mouth and sliding it up the toy. It tasted oily, like it had been lubed with gel so many times that it had seeped into the toy. It hinted that her sister had fucked more than one other woman, a suspicion that was enhanced by the practiced way her sister was feeding her the strap-on, pushing it into Spencer's mouth with small, but rapid, thrusts. Spencer met the challenge, opening her mouth so hard it ached and pushing herself further down the dong, hoping that she was pleasing her sister.

She guessed she was, "That's it your dirty little dyke cock-sucker. Take my cock in your whore mouth. It's only plastic prick you want, no real dick wanted by my lesbian skank sister. Yeah, Spencer, suck my girl dick you fucking whore-faced bitch." The older Hastings was speeding up, pushing the toy deeper and quicker into Spencer's mouth, so that the teen threatened to choke and gag. Not that Melissa cared. "You dirty whore, you slutty skank. Suck it deep like you're a dyke hooker I've hired, a cheap and dirty one, a real slutty prozzie, who'd do it for free if she wasn't getting paid."

Both Melissa's hands were on the back of Spencer's head, dragging the teen's mouth down the dick all the way. Spencer's eyes were forced open as the cock pushed at her throat, she spurted bile and spew spit, the bitter and rancid taste of it filling her mouth. Still her continued fucking her like a whore, like Spencer deserved, like she wanted. Harder and harder, the cock banged at her throat, almost without let-up, only allowing brief pauses for Spencer to snort in air before she face-fucked her again.

"Whore, slut, skank, bitch, dyke, fuckhole," Melissa snarled and grunted, perfectly describing Spencer.

At some point they changed position so that Spencer was lying on her back on her bed, with her head hanging down and Melissa fucking her her face, the twentysomething slamming the strap-on into the teen's throat like it was her pussy. Spencer mouth exploded saliva, spewing out between her lips with each thrust and dribbling down into her nose and eyes and her hair; she imagined it was like having a continual facial. Melissa didn't stop though, as a guy would after he'd cum, continuing to bang and thrust the toy into Spencer's waiting mouth.

"You're just a dyke fuckhole," Melissa grunted, "Your mouth is just made for sucking large toys, not even proper pricks, but dyke dick." She rammed her dildo deep to accentuate the fact that Spencer's mouth was designed for throat-fucking, her lips to grip the toy, her teeth to graze over it, her tongue to lick and lather it as well. "You're a fuckhole, a faced-fucked fuckhole. And you know what happens to fuckholes? They get face-fucked like dirty fucking fuckhole whores."

As her mouth was pounded the teen moved a hand down to stroke her pussy, hoping that Melissa wouldn't mind if she pleasured herself. Her sister saw her movement and snorted in contempt, "You dirty whore, you're turned on by being face-fucked like a dyke slut." Spencer could hardly deny it and since it didn't seem like she was being forbidden from doing so began to rub and massage her pussy, stroking the wet and stimulated slit, making it even damper and excited. She wasn't sure, but she suspected Melissa was turned on by watching her fondle her slot as the older Hastings went even faster and harder, choking Spencer with the big cock and grunting out, "You whore, you slut, you skank. You're just designed to be face-fucked.... You're just so turned on by giant dildos, well let's swap holes."

She pulled the cock out of Spencer's mouth and manhandled the gasping teen so that she was face down on the bed with her ass raised. "You want me to be bang this sluthole?" Melissa spanked one of Spencer's cheeks, "You want be to butt-fuck this dyke ass?"

Thinking the question rhetorical Spencer remained silent. Her sister slapped her ass so hard it stung. "I asked you a question Spence? Do you want me to bang your lesbo ass?"

Spencer blushed as she nodded, "Yes."

"Ask me nicely... no, beg me, beg me to hammer that sluthole of yours," Melissa sneered, spanking the other buttock and making it wobble.

"Please Melissa, fuck my butt. I want you to take that big strap-on and ram it down my naughty, slut asshole. Please anally fuck me," Spencer said.

"It doesn't sound like you really want it," Melissa teased, slapping a cheek again,. "Convince me..."

"I'm a dyke bitch, I want to be dommed, I want to be fucked hard in my ass, I want to be treated like I'm a whore..." Spencer paused, barely able to believe she was saying all these things, even less that they were all true. But she needed that cock and whilst she was sure that Melissa was so wanting to give it her that she didn't need to be begged, why take the risk? The teen continued, "Please, please, please analise me. I'm just begging for your large strap-on, I've always wanted to be butt-banged and dominated by my older sister, knowing that you're the boss and I'm just your anal slut slave."

"My anal slut slave, that sounds good," Melissa's hand swatted Spencer's rump again, "But you know... I'm still not sure..."

"It's all I want," said Spencer, a touch of desperation in her voice, "For you to thrust a big strap-on up my most taboo hole and treat me like your bitch. I just want to be ass-fucked and screwed like a slut. Please fuck my slut ass and make me cum, please Melissa, I'm begging you like I've never begged before."

Spencer's face was red with embarrassment and her ass red from her sister's spanks, her relationship with her sister was usually competitive verging on antagonistic and if she wanted something it was expressed as a demand. But here she was wiggling her butt at Melissa, begging her to fuck her there; and Spencer had never been so turned on. "Please, " she repeated, "It's all I want, your cock in my ass, you owning me, ramming me so hard I burst."

"So how much of an anal slut are you?" her sister asked.

It was promising that as she was asking Melissa hand's were on Spencer's ass, spreading the cheeks apart. Spencer gulped, wondering what was the right answer, "A total one," she said hoping that was the right answer.

LL72
LL72
1,180 Followers
12