The Abandoned Son Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,698 Followers

"Now fuck me, brother," Lynn demanded positioning his head at her wet entrance. Gripping his shoulders as his rod thrust into her canal. "Yes!" she howled in joy as her womb welcomed him home. Breathing heavily as her folds squeezed his penetrating member. "Do it Damien play with your sister's tits!" Lynn growled inhumanly her blue eyes shimmered in her lustful desire. Her hips rocking in time with his thrust seeking to grow accustom to his girth. Lowering his head her lips locked around his. Her tongue tasting the man she had so desperately missed the days he was gone. Feeling the stone beneath her becoming soaked in the juices as Damien's cock refused to yield to her tightness. "Cum with me Damien, fill me with that seed that my womb has missed," she said before nibbling on his lip. Her legs locked them together as his sperm surged forth. Lynn could feel the vast amount that flooded her cunt. Reaching down between her legs as Damien pulled out of her. Running her fingers through their mixed fluids, her eyes fluttered loving how they tasted together.

"There you are?!" Amber huffed as Lynn carried in the bags filled with all manner of vegetables. "I've been worried sick something had happened to you," she said running into Damien's arms. "Did your sister do bad things to you?" Amber asked pressing her chest against his.

"That's enough teasing Amber," Martha said entering the kitchen. Her blue slip dress swayed with every step she took. Her eyes running down his body wishing to feel his strong hands on her body. "Come help me prepare dinner while Damien sets up the grill," she said pulling Amber off of Damien. "You naughty boy mama is going to punish you," Martha hissed into his ear. "Fucking Lynn before I got a taste of that cock! Now you better have saved up some of that tasty cum for your dirty mother to drink down," she whispered before tugging on his earlobe. "Now you get out there I'll see you soon," Martha said cupping his groin as she pushed him towards the door.

Damien lounged in the patio chair as he waited for the coals to turn gray. Fingering his scar on the back of his hand wondering how his brothers' would view his life now. Would they condone the job he had taken with a certain agency? Would they reprimand him for what he did to their ex-captain? What would they think of how his female relatives serviced his body? Trying to block out the sounds of that dreadful day. Yet the sounds of machine gun fire, exploding mortars, the screams of his dying brothers' wouldn't leave his mind.

"Are you all right Joshua?" Martha asked holding the tray of steaks that she had trimmed the excess fat from. She had seen that look before - it was before she had taken her son as her lover. Setting the tray down beside the grill her motherly instincts kicked in. "Joshua, I can't begin to understand what is going through your mind," she said tentatively approaching him. After he had told them about the ordeal that was forced on him. She had scoured the net for everything she could find on PTSD. Hoping that she could help ease his mind of the memories that tormented her son's mind. "It's ok baby," Martha said slipping into his lap. "I'm here," she cooed softly pressing his head against her chest. Trying to stop her body from reacting to his hot breath on her breast. However, to Martha that was easier said than done. "I can understand you still morn their deaths Joshua. Yet ask yourself this would they wish to see you so broken by it. Your friends will always be in here," Martha said placing her hand over his heart. "Now would they tell you, you have mourned long enough, that I can't say. Would they tell you, you have suffered enough both in body and soul? Again I can't say, but only you know the truth of that Joshua. I am here if you ever need me baby," Martha said tilting his chin up. Placing a long loving kiss upon his lips hoping he accepted the truth of her words. "Now come help me with the steaks," she said smiling down at her son as she pulled him to his feet.

Playfully slapping away his hands as they worked over the grill. Her hip bumping into his as they seasoned the steaks. Her hand cupping his arse as she watched as smoke rose above them. Smirking as Martha slipped her hand into his left pocket. Grasping his soft tool through his boxers. Teasing it while they waited for the raw side to get seared. Gasping as his hand breached the hem of her dress. A deep rumbling purr emanated from her chest as his fingers ran along her moist lips. Yet she didn't stop him as her mound welcomed his exploring appendages.

"Don't stop Joshua!" Martha begged as her womb was on the verge of a meltdown. However, she wanted something thicker filling up her neglected canal. "Fuck me," she said in a hush whisper. "Joshua, I need you inside me baby. Fuck your mother with that fabulous cock of yours," Martha begged for release. Bracing herself on the granite severing area of the grill as she felt her son lifting up her dress. Smiling as her hair cascaded down shielding her face as she felt his head running through her lips. "Give it to me baby," Martha pleaded as her legs trembled. Gripping the lip of the granite counter as her son's cock inched it's way into her cunt. "God, how I've missed that feeling Joshua!" she said tossing back her head as he thrust into her.

"You like fucking your son don't you?" Damien asked his hands held onto her hips as he sent his rod deep into his mother.

"Yes, I fucking do baby," Martha said through gasps of breaths. "Spank your dirty mother's ass for enjoying her son's cock so much," she moaned her folds tightening around his shalt with each blow of his hand. "Yes, give it to me! Punish me for being so bad!" Howling in pleasure as her son reached up taking hold of her hair. Ramming his cock deep into her cunt. "Oh, fuck!" were the only words she gave of warning as she came upon his cock.

"What kind of a mother cums so easily on her son's cock?" Damien asked keeping his smirk to himself.

"One that hasn't been fucked so well in a very long time Joshua," Martha said looking over her shoulder. "One that can't get enough of her son's cock filling her horny pussy. One could wonder about how the son could so easily ram his cock deep into his mother," she said smiling wickedly as she thrust backwards. "That he would allow her to cum all over his hard cock. Letting her cunt squeeze, love, caress that cock that stirs her womanhood like none before him," Martha said her voice becoming shaky. Knowing she was on the verge of another orgasm. It was something not even her ex-husband could ever preform much less alone one orgasm a night. She knew she would never give up her son, nor the fine cock that was currently lodged inside her hot cunt. "Now make me cum baby!" Martha braced herself as his hips thrust hard into her sending her over that cliff. "Joshua, your making your mother cum!" Martha cried out euphoria flooded her mind as her womb flooded her canal. "It's ok baby fill me to the brim with that hot sperm that I know is just waiting to shoot out," she said reaching back touching his hand.

Martha breathed heavily as she rested on the counter. Feeling her son's cum dripping out of her satisfied cunt. She couldn't believe she came so much in one day. Michael used to be able to do that for her, yet as the years wore on he failed in his role as a husband. Leaving her to satisfy her own needs. Where she had become an expert on getting her own self off. However, the force of her orgasms had never been as strong as they were when her son's cock pleasured her. Picking herself off the sweat covered stone. Her eyes falling on her daughter who glared at her evilly. Before Amber marched off to her room.

"Joshua, I think you need to go and speak with Amber," Martha said taking over the cooking. "It seems she is either mad at us or me," she said yet she wouldn't change anything. Martha loved how her cunt hummed from the fucking her son just gave her. "Go on I'll make sure nothing burns," Martha said waving him off.

Damien could hear the soft sobs through the door. Wondering what could have cause her to be so emotional about their encounter. Was it not she that came onto him while in his car? Plunging herself down onto his cock when he knew it was wrong. When she had almost been raped at the party that night. Shaking his head he would never understand women.

"Go away Mom!" Amber shouted as Damien knocked on the door.

"Amber it's me," Damien said through the door. He listened to the scurrying of her feet across the floor. Listening as she cleaned herself from the salty trail her tears left. "Amber is something wrong?" he asked knocking once again on the door.

"Hello Damien," Amber said through the crack of the door. Pop Evil's: Torn to Pieces played in the background as she leaned against the door. Her heart fluttered as his smile greeted her. Since the night she had given herself to him. Amber had spent enormous amount of time thinking about their relationship. Was it more than the one act of sex they shared? Could they truly be together in the way she wanted? Would he love her as she was falling for him? Was there anything in his heart that could love her in any way? These questions plagued her teenage mind.

"Mind if I come in?" Damien asked placing his hands behind his back. Arching an eyebrow as 'If only for now' begun to play. "If you lay here with me now, I promise the stars won't make a sound," he sang along. Oddly Damien found the song soothing to his troubled mind.

"If only for now," Amber whispered a coy smile graced her face. Opening the door wide enough to admit him entrance to her room. Pressing her back against the door as the latch fall into place. Her heart raced as her brother stood in the center of the room. Hoping that he didn't hear the lock falling into place. What she had to say was for him and him alone. "Damien why haven't you come to me like you did with Lynn and mother?" Amber asked trying to keep her voice steady. Her heart melting as his soft brown eyes fell upon her body. "I know I might not be..." Damien held up his hand stilling her words.

"Amber if you say your not as pretty as your sister I'm going to smack that cute little ass of yours," Damien said with a teasing smile. Amber felt her cheeks burning she had never heard anyone calling her ass cute. That one statement had her completely befuddled. "May I sit?" Damien asked gesturing to the chair to his right.

"Sure," Amber said stuttering wondering how he had gotten her so off kilter. "So... what else about me do you find cute?" she asked biting her lip as his eyes ran down her body.

"Those lips," Damien said gesturing at her. "Your laughter," he said feeling his cheeks heat looking away. Unsure of the emotions he was starting to feel when he was around them more so with Amber then the rest.

"Yes, go on what else?" Amber asked taking a step forward.

"That moan," Damien said in a whisper.

"Oh," Amber's mind raced at a hundred miles an hour. Hoping what she saw wasn't a lie. "What about my breast brother are they not cute?" she asked cupping her firm breast. Noting how his eyes lingered on her body.

"No, they are very lovely," Damien said knowing she was leading him into a trap of her own making, and he was willing to go along into that unknown place.

"So... it's not my body that you haven't came to then it must be my personality that drives you away from me?" Amber asked closing the distance between them.

"No, that's not what I said," Damien said not enjoying that light he saw in her eyes. He had been the hunter many of times yet it felt that he was the one on the menu.

"Then what is it Damien?" Amber asked as she leaned on his knees allowing her shirt to hang open. "Surely there must be a reason why I have yet to feel the touch of my brother?" she asked as he hands ran up his legs. "To have the one man that made me into a woman. Touching me in the places only meant for him," Amber said lustfully. "To be satisfied and to satisfy my lover," she said resting her knee on the seat. Her heart raced as Damien grabbed hold of her arms. Yet it wasn't the same feeling she had felt when her father tried to force himself onto her. This was something else as she saw the burning passion in his eyes. Yelping as he picked her off the floor coming to a rest in his lap. "Damien tell me why have you waited until now to find me?" Amber asked studying the man beneath her. "Is it because you don't like how we forced ourselves on you?" she asked as he shook his head. "Is it because you are starting to feel something?" she asked hoping that was the case. Her blue eyes flared as his nod answered her. Her fingers weaved through his hair as her lips assaulted his.

Moaning into his mouth as she felt his passion. The exploration of his hands over her body. The growing bulge beneath her as she savored the man she loved. Gooseflesh rose along her skin as his hands slipped beneath her shirt. Nodding as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Grinding her hips on that hard bulge beneath her. Her tongue swirling around his as his hands moved up her chest. Purring loudly as Damien captured her breast. Leaning back the Mediterranean sun bathing her chest as her hands anchored herself on his knees. Falling into her bliss as her brother kneaded her breast. Her blue eyes flared hungrily as he played with her nipples.

"I love how you play with my tits," Amber said in a deep sultrily voice. Her hips pumped rubbing her clit against the material of her jeans. "Make love to me Damien," Amber said softly. "Make me feel the passion that burns within you, brother. I told you once Damien let me fill that void that's formed in this stalwart heart of yours. I meant every word of it. I want to be the one you come too, the one you lean on when you can't handle what's troubling you," Amber said somberly. "I want to be yours now and forever brother."

"I don't think that would be wise Amber," Damien said yet he knew he could fall for her. "I'm not the kind man of man you want to be tied to sis."

"I don't care about that Damien! I love you!" Amber growled pressing her forehead against his. She couldn't believe she just said that out loud. "I understand you may not know what that means. However, I am not going to give up on you. So you better get use to me being around," Amber said wondering where she got the strength to say the words. Never before has she felt such emotions for the boys that went to her school. Yet as she looked into his eyes. She knew her brother was the one that she could spend the rest of her days with. "Now you carry me to that bed and make love to your woman. Am I clear soldier?!"

"Yes ma'am!" Amber smiled triumphantly as his hands gripped her ass. Only to be stopped by the knocking on his door.

"Amber, sweetie dinner is ready please come down," Martha said from the other side of the door.

"We'll finish this later tonight," Amber whispered before capturing his lips one last time. Pressing her body against his telling him he was hers and she was his. "Ok, mom I'm coming!" Amber called out rubbing her hand across his bulge as she slid off his lap. "Well, we don't want to keep them waiting," she said her hips swayed as she approached the door. Damien just couldn't take his eyes off her firm taut ass. "Well, come on," Amber said containing her smile seeing where his eyes were lingering.

"So I was thinking we all should go to a museum or some place fun. It's not everyday we get to see Italy," Martha said reaching for her wine glass. Her eyes lingering on her son, she had heard some of their conversation. Wondering just what about him that made them all fall in love with him. She knew it was when he stood up to her abusive ex-husband. How he had single handily took Michael down with such ease. That was when she knew she loved him. "Now girls I haven't heard you thank your brother for bringing us here," Martha said the candle light dancing across her eyes.

"Thank you Damien," Lynn said winking at him. Feeling her body heat wondering if they could christen another ruin.

"Yes, thank you brother I'll make sure to repay you later," Amber said reaching underneath the table. Her hand running up his leg squeezing his thigh. "I heard they are having an art exhibit in town tomorrow maybe we should go?" she asked loving how she put him on the defensive. (At least to her), it showed her how his mind worked boxed into a corner.

"Sure why not," Damien said focusing on his steak as Amber's hand inched higher along his thigh. Jumping in his seat as her hand squeezed his manhood.

"Something wrong Damien?" Martha asked with a knowing smile.

"No," Damien said his fork becoming shaky as he held it between his fingers.

"You sure, your fork seems offal unbalanced?" Martha asked smiling into her glass. "So I have been thinking," she said setting down her glass. "We all love Damien," Martha said looking at her two daughters. "It has become apparent to me that we all can't have Damien's attention at once. So, what do you say what we spilt the days between us? During the day we can tease him as much as we like. Yet at night only one of us shall share his bed. So we each get two night's of uninterrupted bliss, and the last day is for group activities," Martha said hinting at what she hoped her daughters would agree upon.

"Two night's of having Damien to myself," Lynn mused liking the idea her mother put forth.

"Yes, I do find that most pleasing mama," Amber smiled sinisterly. Knowing that for two whole night's he would be hers and only hers.

"So since Lynn and I have already had your brother today why don't you have tonight to yourself," Martha said smiling motherly at her daughter. "Plus, tomorrow will be the group activities so don't wear him out to much," she said ominously winking at her daughter.

"I can't guarantee anything Mom," Amber smirked. "I might just have to punish him all night."

"Your so bad," Lynn teased giggling into her glass.

"Well, just make sure he's aware enough for us to have our fun," Martha said waiting for her son to refute everything she said.

"I shall try," Amber said looking over at her brother. "Though, it be hard to give this up," she said squeezing his cock. "But I shall try," Amber said looking back to her mother.

"That's all I can ask," Martha said matching her daughter's smile.

"I'm going to go take a shower," Amber whispered softly into his ear as she leaned into him. "I'll give you an hour if you aren't in your room by then I shall hunt you down. Do you understand me soldier?" she asked her lips brushed against his ear.

"Yes ma'am!" Damien said with amused smirk.

"Good, don't disappoint your sister," Amber said her hot breath flowing along his skin. Her fingertips skimmed along his jaw as she moved passed humming happily as she approached the stairs.

"Well, what are you sitting there for Joshua? Get that ass upstairs and make love to my daughter that loves you more then you know," Martha said shooing him out of the room. "Lynn what do you think of Amber marrying your brother?" Martha asked when they were alone.

"Well, I guess I would be fine with it I guess. Would that mean we would have to give him up?" Lynn asked trying not to be jealous at her sister, or mother for suggesting it.

"Lynn I know you love him yet I think Amber sees it as more then sex. I think she truly believes they could have a real relationship. Don't misunderstand sweetheart I'm not saying we leave your brother. Just that we give Amber this chance. I have never seen her so driven when it comes to the opposite sex. I believe he has mended something within your sister. Something that we ourselves could never do for her. So while she maybe legally his wife on paper, we shall also be his common law wives. I doubt that man could maintain a relationship with out us around," Martha said joy swelled within her heart at the possibility of seeing her daughter marry.

soul71
soul71
6,698 Followers