The Abbeyway Bulley Turns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tarred
tarred
90 Followers

Caroline lunged towards Hilary, they both fell into the fluff, sinking as they wrestled. Soon there were two white statues wrestling in the all embracing goo. Hilary pushed Caroline down onto the inflatable side of the pool, her upper body lying out of the fluff. She knelt before her and started to suck at her sex, quickly Caroline shuddered and succumb to Hilary's attention, racked with a powerful orgasm.

The two women slumped in the fluff, lying in each others arms.

***

It had taken hours under a hot shower to wash off the fluff, not least as the two women had spent so much time caressing and playing in the stream of hot water. Eventually they had slumped into bed and slept for hours.

The next morning they had gone back to the barn, unsure how they would release Jennifer, Hilary gasped with shock when she walked in to see that the barrel was empty, surrounded by pieces of set foam. There was a note addressed to them both:

Dear Hilary and Caroline,

Thank you so much, the rumors of you being the ultimate wammers were true. I knew I had to have a session with you and you did not disappoint, sorry but I didn't think you would truly deliver unless I gave you a good reason to properly mess me up so sorry for lying to you. As much as I would love to spend time with Hilary (or both of you...) I have to go back to my partner, especially as she is the one who has set me free and will help me clean off this evil foam.

I do hope our paths cross again in the future, in fact I don't think I will be able to stay away.

With all my love

Jennifer.

Caroline shrugged "Why did she not just say?"

Hilary smiled. "Oh, you are always at your best when you are crossed. My jealous little lover. She just found out what would get you being creative. You are such a simple creature!"

Caroline gasped. "What! Who are you calling simple..." She saw Hilary laughing. "Okay... sorry." She smiled.

Hilary walked over towards the remaining barrel. "I bet it is hard to get this foam off..." She had a far away look in her eyes.

"You think do you?" Caroline snarled. "Get in the barrel."

"What?" Hilary smiled.

"You missed out on the risk of being foamed. Get in the barrel."

"Look this is pretty full on..." Hilary saw Caroline approach. "Okay but I guess Jennifer got out." She climbed up the bales beside the barrel and jumped into the heavy goo at the bottom. She looked up and toyed with the rope. "So do you want to pull the rope or should I?"

"I will..." Caroline leapt up and fluidly splashed into the barrel next to Hilary. It was a tight fit and their bodies were pushed together.

"No..."

Caroline grabbed the rope and the catalyst dumped into the barrel. The foam rapidly engulfed them pushing them into each others bodies. Movement was almost impossible, so they were held on the brink of orgasmic fun by the solid mass.

"Caroline..." Hilary whispered. "How the hell do we get out of this?"

Caroline sighed. "Oh... I didn't think of that..."

"This is another fine mess you have gotten me into..." Caroline laughed.

tarred
tarred
90 Followers
12