The ABC Game Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to wrap my arms around her at that moment and roll her over, but the restraints wouldn't allow it. Instead she slowed her pace and collapsed on top of me. Both of us completely exhausted, and without a doubt both of us completely drained. As she laid on top of me she looked up and gave me a couple soft kisses before reaching over and releasing the restraints. Then with my arms free I wrapped them around her and pulled her even closer.

"Holy fuck that was the most intense feeling." I said between breathes. "I know that you're not going to believe this, but before a few days ago I had never done anything like this. I always had the perfect family, wife, two kids, the family dog. Then one day I woke up bored, and now I am on some sort of sexual exploration like I have never experienced before."

"MMMMMM, I'm just glad that I am going to get to explore with you." She said. "You are the first man that has ever exceeded my expectations in bed. I just hope that your young friend will enjoy me as much as you have."

"I'm not sure if Jennifer is bi, but I know that she is very kinky." I said. "She is the one who found all the sex toys and had already managed to restrain herself before I even knew what was happening. I'm sure she will be up for anything that brings her pleasure, and that pretty much describes you."

"Like I said before, MMMMMM." Karen said.

After a short rest period, it was off to the shower where we made sure to wash each other very thoroughly. After a very long and very hot shower we settled on the sofa and talked over our plan. I explained in detail the contract I had worked out with Jennifer, and I could see the wheels in Karen's mind turning. After settling on an idea that we thought would work best We got up and left. Karen to her apartment, and me the drive to my house. Before today I thought it would take forever for Monday to come around, now I didn't know if my heart would be able to take it when it did get here.

12