The ABC Game Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh lord." I softly moaned as I watched this. My head falling back on the pillow.

I heard laughter break out above me and opened my eyes to see both of them looking down at me. "Oh we have just started." Karen said. "Lets go grab some breakfast before round two."

They grabbed me by my hands and pulled me up and we headed for the living room with a pit stop for towels from the bathroom. I wrapped my towel around my waist and sat on the sofa while they got the coffee and danishes together. Then they joined me on the sofa, one on each side of me. I was still distracted as we set and ate, especially since both of them had decided to do like me and just wrap their towels around their waist and leave their breasts fully exposed.

As we devoured the danishes Karen said "I think we all need to be honest here. I mean this is incredible and I don't want to ruin it with secrets."

I said "Okay, that is fair." Not knowing how Jennifer would react to knowing that this was all set up before hand, or how she would react to me and Karen.

Jennifer looked at both of us and agreed. No more secrets.

Karen said "I'll start. I knew from the first time we met that you two were more than boss and employee. You both had the just fucked look. After seeing that I decided to see if I could join the fun. I went over to Mr. Roberts' office when the furniture was delivered with the sole intention of seducing him." She then stopped and looked at Jennifer to gauge her reaction before continuing. "Then after seducing him there, we came back here and continued. Then this morning I met him in the garage and gave him a blow job in the elevator. I guess you already figured out that this morning was a set up on our part don't you Jennifer?"

Jennifer looked at Karen and me and said, "I kInd of thought that was what was happening."

"Please don't be mad Jennifer." Karen said. "We just both wanted you so bad, and you have to admit this is fun. Now it is your turn to be truthful Jennifer. It is time to tell Mr. Roberts everything."

Surprised, I looked at Jennifer.

"It's nothing bad Mr. Roberts. It is just that how this started was as much my doing as yours." Jennifer said. "You see I have had the biggest crush on you since I have been friends with Becca. All the times I came over and laid out by the pool. I tried everything short of nude sunbathing to get your attention. Then last year when I went on vacation with your family I saw the way you looked at me in that dinner dress, and right then I knew I had to get you more interested. When you offered me the job I saw my chance and I took it."

Looking back and forth between the two of them I just took a deep breath and said "Wow. Here I was thinking I was being discrete with my glimpses of you." I said to Jennifer. "I'm going to have to remember to be more discrete. I would hate for someone else to notice." Then looking at Karen I said "I was so nervous about bringing you in on this, but now I am so glad I did, or rather that you did join us. This is going to be one fun ride for the three of us."

"Okay then." Karen said as she reached for another danish."Lets finish this and head back to the bedroom." She said as she reached out and ran her hand up my thigh.

As Karen ate her cream filled danish a large glob of cream filling fell out and landed on her breast. Seeing this Jennifer jumped up and before Karen could wipe it off Jennifer was in my lap leaning over and taking Karen's breast in her mouth to clean the cream off. She slid her tongue all over Karen's tit before taking her nipple into her mouth and sucking it between her lips.

"I think now is a good time to go back to the bedroom." Karen said while pulling Jennifer's mouth into her tit.

Once again I was left to follow two of the most perfect naked asses down the hallway to the bedroom. This time, instead of each of them taking a side of the bed and me the middle they ended up on the same side, wrapped in each other's arms. Standing there and watching them I realized this was one of the most erotic scenes I had ever seen in person. Karen was on top and she was exploring Jennifer's body with her hands. As they kissed Jen slid her hands down karen's back to her ass just as Karen slid her hand between Jen's legs and found her pussy. I saw Karen's hand curl around Jen's pussy, and her middle finger slide into Jen's opening. This resulted in Jen spreading her legs wider giving Karen full access. Then Karen started sliding down Jen's body giving little bites and nibbles along the way. Once she was even with Jen's pussy, Karen used her hands to open Jen's legs even wider before looking back at me and licking her lips. Then she dipped her head between Jen's wide open thighs and began long, slow licks with her tongue right along her pussy lips. Each stroke of her tongue brought response from Jennifer. Jennifer had her fingers in Karen's hair stroking her as Karen dove in and began to eat Jennifer out with renewed intensity.

"Oh fuck yeah! Keep doing that right there." Jennifer moaned as Karen hit the right spot. Jennifer bent her legs at her knees and Karen reached down, and using her leverage, put Jennifer's legs over her shoulders completely exposing her and giving herself more access to Jennifer's body.

I stood there watching the two of them go at it for a while, then I decided to join in. I got up on the bed behind Karen as she kneeled between Jen's legs and I gave my cock a couple strokes with my hand and slowly pushed into her pussy. As I pushed into Karen she drove her finger deeper into Jennifer resulting in a deep groan from Jen. It took a little time, but I finally got my balance and was able to build a rhythm as I fucked Karen. It was then that Jennifer let out a high pitched squeal as she came all over Karen.

"Oh shit that was good." Jennifer said. "My God, you two need to start classes on pussy eating" She giggled as she pulled Karen up to kiss her.

Then looking over Karen's shoulder she saw me fucking Karen and she somehow managed to slide around on the bed so that she was turned around and she crawled on her back under Karen. I felt her tongue brush against my shaft as I was fucking Karen. Then looking down I saw that Jennifer was returning the favor to Karen. She was sliding her tongue all over Karen's pussy as I fucked her. Between my cock and Jennifer's tongue we were driving Karen mad.

"OH SHIT. OH YEAH!! Keep doing that." Karen cried.

Karen's entire body was shaking as we double teamed her. Then Jen brought her fingers into play and slid one of her fingers into Karen's pussy as I fucked her. Her finger and my cock were sliding in there together, and I am betting that Karen's clit wasn't being left out.

Then Karen arched her back and just started groaning as her orgasm over took her. Her hips were humping back and forth. Forcing my cock deeper and riding Jennifer's tongue. Before long she collapsed on top of Jennifer which only increased the pressure Jen could apply with her tongue.Within seconds I was following suit as I deposited another load deep within Karen. As I pulled out of Karen my cock drug across jennifer leaving a sloppy line of cum on Jen's head. Instead of stopping though, Jen reached up and wrapped her arms around Karen's hips and pulled her pussy tight against her mouth and buried her tongue deep into Karen's pussy. Her tongue replacing my cock as she wanted to eat every bit of cum out of karen's pussy. Karen almost had to beg Jennifer to stop, as she almost seemed like she was possessed with the sole goal of completely cleaning Karen's pussy.

"Wow girl. What were you trying to do, kill me?" Karen asked as she rolled off Jennifer. "You two are going to completely spoil me, or kill me. I can't decide."

Then we collapsed into a tangle of bodies. We all just laid there for the longest time before anyone moved. Karen was the first to move as she snuggled up next to me and rested her head on my chest. Then Jennifer turned around and joined us at the top of the bed, laying on the other side of the bed. Nobody was saying anything. All you could hear was our breathing.

Karen was the first to speak as she ran her hand across my chest. "I don't know about you guys, but I really do have to get going." Then she looked at me and leaned in and we shared a soft kiss before she looked over at Jennifer and gave her the same soft, wet kiss. "I had a freaking blast today. I can't wait to see you two again." She said as she slid off the bed. Before she left she reached down and stroked my thigh with her fingers before doing the same to Jennifer.

"Trust me, we can't wait either." giggled Jennifer as she reached out for Karen's hand before she could leave. Their hands only touched briefly, but it was so soft and sexy. Then Karen reached down and pulled the comforter, that was piled on the foot of the bed and covered me and Jennifer up.

Jennifer and me watched Karen walk out of the bedroom and head down the hallway, where we then heard the front door open and close. For some reason I felt the need to pull Jennifer even closer to me, and I just held her as tightly as I could.

"MMMMM, this feels so good. Just laying under the covers with you." Jennifer said as she slid her leg over me. Her thigh coming into contact with my soft and worn out cock. She just kept repeatedly sliding her soft leg over my cock causing it to grow some, but not enough.

After some time passed I asked Jennifer if she was okay with everything that has happened. I figured since it was just me and her here that she might not be as enthusiastic as she was when Karen was here with us.

"Okay?" She asked. "This has been some of the most incredible sex I have ever had. My body is still coming down from what we experienced today. Why? Are you having second thoughts? She asked.

"No. It's not that." I said. "I just don't want to push you into something you don't want to do. We can still work out an arrangement for your money for spring break if you want to back out. I just want you to want to be here, not feel like you have to be here."

"Hey you!" Jennifer said as she through her leg all the way across me and sat on me. "Lets get something straight. I was being honest when I said I have wanted you since I was in high school, coming over to see Becca. I haven't done anything against my will since. I have planned this in my mind for the past couple years. The times I came over looking for Becca when her and your wife were gone? I knew they were gone. I just wanted to tease you. Hell, if people went by just the times I tried to get your attention, they would think I didn't own a bra.." Then she slid down my body and just laid her head on my chest.

I laid there and ran my fingers through her long hair and whispered. "Okay, I just wanted to make sure you weren't here just because of some stupid contract. We can throw that damn thing away if you like."

Just then Jennifer started giggling with her face buried in my neck. Then she raised up on her elbows and gave me a quick kiss on the lips and said. "I do have to tell you something though. I'm not here because of my spring break problems. You see, when you gave me this job my parents decided that they would pay for my trip. So you see, I'm not here for any reason other than to be with a man who I have wanted since I was too young to know better. Oh yeah, and the fact that you are Becca's father doesn't matter at all either. The fact that you can make my pussy wet with just a look does matter." Jennifer said as she bent down and we embraced in a very deep kiss.

Then Jennifer pulled away from me and began sliding under the cover. She left a trail of kisses and licks as she descended my body before she finally ended up between my legs. I looked down the bed at where she was under the cover and felt her wrap her fingers around my cock. Then I could feel her begin working on it with her tongue. Sliding up and down the sides of my cock. I almost felt like a lollypop as she licked all over. Her actions were having the desired effect as I was returning to the very familiar state of hardness. I almost couldn't remember a time today when I had been completely soft other than a few minutes ago, before Jen had started her new journey down my body.

I just laid back and enjoyed Jennifer's touch. Her tongue following her fingers as one minute her fingers would glide over the head of my cock, only to be followed by her tongue. Then sliding down the underside, all the way to my balls. She would caress one while her tongue bathed the other, and then she would take the other ball into her mouth. I finally had to pull the covers off so I could see he do her magic. When I did I was rewarded with a look of pure lust in her green eyes as she looked up at me. She was making love to my cock with her mouth. Her touch was so gentle and sensuous. When she did take me into her mouth, even that was super soft and slow. There was nothing demanding about it. She wanted me to cum, but she also wanted to make sure that this wasn't just about sex. This was a lover wanting to bring pleasure to her lover. As she took me into her mouth again her hair fell over her face and she took me all the way in. She was deep throating me, but in an incredibly slow, soft manner. As she slid up my shaft she would concentrate on the head, before sliding back down. She massaged by balls with her fingers as she continued this very slow blow job. Her mouth sliding up and down my shaft. Only stopping to wash over my head with her tongue before continuing back down. With her lips locked around my shaft I felt ready to explode. I could feel my cock throbbing.

"Jennifer, I am almost there girl. I'm going to cum." I gasped.

This didn't get a reaction from Jennifer as she kept making love to my cock with her mouth. I gripped the sheets as I felt the first spurt leave my body. With that jennifer pulled off my cock so that just the head was in her mouth so that my cum would shoot across her tongue instead of going down her throat right away. She kept softly milking my cock until the last tremor left the final drop of cum on her tongue. The she pulled off and kneeled back and stared into my eyes as she took a couple swallows to down my cum, before she bent back down and used her tongue to completely clean my cock. After making sure I was clean she reached behind her and grabbed the edge of the comforter and crawled back up beside me, making sure to slide her body against mine the entire way. Once she was beside me she made sure both of us were covered again, and settled in beside me.

"I hope that proves I want to be with you." She whispered as she curled up next to me. "I am more like you than you will ever know Mr. Roberts. I love sex, but I also love the soft touch of two lovers together. What happened with Karen today was a blast. What happened just now was a blast. I like to make love, and I also love to fuck. Just like you do."

"Okay Jen. I won't question whether you want to be here again." I told her as I held her tightly to my side. And with that we drifted off to sleep. We slept for the next couple hours until the clock alarm went off signaling it was time to get up and get ready to head back home.

After showering, where we managed to grope each other some more as we washed, we got dressed and headed down the hallway to the elevator. On the ride down Jennifer kept looking at me and smiling. I finally asked what was up.

Looking at me she said "It's nothing. I just loved waking up in your arms. I wish we could do that more often."

Smiling back at her I said "Maybe we can. I might could arrange a business trip. We will have to see." Then I reached out and took her hand in mine and held it the rest of the way down to the parking garage.

12