The ABC Game Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that I could feel my cock begin to stir under the covers, and the image of Jennifer as my daughter's best friend disappeared with it. She was now once again a very desirable woman. I ran my fingers through Jennifer's hair and pulled it out of her face and said "Let's see. I made love to one of the most incredible women I know. Then I got to hold her naked body against me for the entire night, and then I got to wake up with that same woman in my arms. So yes, I did enjoy my night very much, and I hope the morning will be just as enjoyable."

Jennifer just blushed, and couldn't control the grin that spread over her face. "You mean that?" She asked. "WOW!! I'm not going to let you go. You might have to walk around with me attached to you today." She said as she hugged me close to her.

"Of course I meant every word." I said.

Just then my phone went off and I saw my wife's caller ID showing. "It's Gabby." I said to Jennifer. As I answered the phone jennifer just laid there with her head on my chest.

"Hey honey, how was your trip?" I asked.

'It went okay." Gabby said. "I really miss you and I am looking forward to playing your secretary." She said in a low sexy voice.

"I know you are Gabby. Maybe we can get away this weekend?" I told her.

"Oh that would be great." Gabby said.

It was at that point that Jennifer began sliding her hand down my body and wrapped her fingers around my cock. She began stroking it very slowly and as she looked into my eyes a wicked smile came across her face.

I know my eyes must have come close to bulging out of my head as I tried to keep Jennifer from following her hand and descending my body.

"What was that honey? I stammered as I had no clue what my wife had just said.

"What is the matter with you this morning?" Gabby asked.

"Nothing honey. I just had a cramp in my leg." I managed to say as Jennifer winked at me and took my cock in her mouth.

"MMMMM, I bet I could help you work that cramp out if I were there with you." Gabby said. Then she added "are you alone?"

"Yes, why do you ask? I said. Hoping that she hadn't heard anything.

"I don't know. I was wondering if you would like to play like we use to." Gabby said.

"I think you need some attention." I said to Gabby as Jennifer slid her tongue up and down my shaft while looking at me and listening to my conversation with my wife.

"Put me on speaker phone and put the phone down" She said.

Now I was stuck, I mouthed "Be very quiet" to Jennifer as I put the phone on speaker, and Jennifer looked at me with a puzzled look.

"Okay, are you ready? Gabby asked

"Yes, I'm ready, but we don't have much time." I told her

"Oh we don't need much time if you are as horny as I am." Gabby said with a chuckle. "Now strip down and tell me when you're ready."

"Okay" I said, and waited a couple minutes to give the impression I was getting naked. "Alright, I'm ready." I said

"If I was there I would get some of that massage oil you love so much and cover my hands with it." She said.

Jennifer snuck off the bed without making any noise and looked into the nightstand before climbing back in the bed with a bottle of massage oil. Then she slowly poured it over my cock and winked at me as she wrapped her fingers around it.

"Then I would start off slowly jacking you off. Making sure to pay special attention to the underside of your cock. I know how you love that." Gabby said.

It was like Gabby was telling Jennifer how to stroke me. Jennifer did everything Gabby said she would be doing if she was here with me. Her hand was sliding up and down my shaft and she was making sure that she paid special attention to the head of my cock, and just under it.

"Then while I was stroking your shaft I would take your balls in my mouth and suck just gently enough to tease you." She moaned.

I couldn't help but moan myself as Jennifer slipped between my legs and proceeded to take my balls into her mouth. "OH YEAH." I moaned

"Keep stroking your cock baby. Imagine my mouth sliding up your shat. My tongue caressing the underside." Gabby moaned. "I'm getting close baby. I hope you are too." Gabby moaned.

"Oh yeah baby. i am so fucking close." I said as my cock was sliding in and out of Jennifer's mouth.

"OH FUCK I'M CUMMING!" Gabby moaned as her fingers were buried in her pussy.

With that I tensed up as I started filling Jennifer's mouth with all the cum I could muster. "Oh yeah Gabby. I'm cumming too." I stammered, as Jennifer made short but quiet work of my cum.

I collapsed back onto the pillow as Jennifer slid my cock out of her mouth and licked it clean. "Wow, Gabby. It has been a long time."I said as I picked up the phone.

"Too long baby." She said. "I better let you go before Jennifer walks in on you and we get in trouble for corrupting a young girl. I love you." Gabby said.

"I love you too, honey. I'll see you when you get back." I said as I hung up.

Then a grinning Jennifer crawled up my body and laid down on top of me. "That was freaking incredible." She said with a giggle. "You and Mrs. Roberts are some kind of kinky."

I laughed as I wrapped my arms around her and rolled her over on her back. "You my dear, are at least our equal in the kink department." I said as I bent down kissed her.

We laid there for several minutes before Jennifer broke the silence, "So what is the plan for today?" She asked

"I don't know, but eventually we need to get up and go in to the office." I said.

"Damn!" She said. "I was looking forward to you fucking me on my father's desk at home." Jennifer said with a grin.

"SAY WHAT?" I asked.

"Relax, I'm only teasing. Besides, it would only be fun if there was a risk he would walk in on us." She said with a wink.

"Oh yeah, You definitely have me and gabby beat on the kink scale." I said.

After we both showered and ate breakfast we dressed and headed to the office. Once there I managed to stay focused on work for the most part. I did get distracted a couple times by Jennifer's teasing, but I managed to make it the entire day without getting naked again, or getting Jennifer naked.

As we got ready to leave the office Jennifer looked at me and said. "I would love to see if I could beat Karen's time."

"Time? What about Karen's time?" I asked

"You remember, the elevator blow job. I think I could make you cum sooner than she did." Jennifer said as I closed the door behind us.

"Just remember young lady. That was early morning and in an empty elevator." I whispered as we approached the elevator.

Jennifer smiled at me and said "Oh I know, but I am willing to stack my resume up against anyone. I know exactly what I'm capable of." Then she reached out and ran her fingers down the front of my trousers as everyone was looking the other way at the elevator waiting for it to arrive.

Needless to say I rode down the elevator with my briefcase in front of me to hide my erection. I then walked Jennifer to her car and opened her door for her. As she got in her skirt slid up her thighs revealing her bare pussy. Upon seeing my look she unbuttoned her jacket and exposed her bare breasts to me.

"You do know you can have me anytime you want." Jennifer said with a giggle. "I just didn't want to drain you completely. I wanted Mrs. Roberts to have some fun too."

I reached in and tweaked her nipples before easing my hand down to her pussy and diving between her thighs. "I'll remember that the next time I am over visiting your parents. I'll see you Monday." I said with a wink.

"Oh I'm going to hold you to that Mr. Roberts." Jennifer said as she pulled her skirt back down and buttoned up her jacket. With a quick farewell kiss we were both off on our separate ways.

12