The ABC Game Ch. 08 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly hopped back in the tub and the hot water felt so good after my naked sprint to the cabin and back. "Let me get the blood back circulating and I'll show you what an old man can do." I said as I reached over and picked Karen up and sat her in my lap. She just laughed and gave me a deep kiss. Pressing her naked breasts against my body. Making sure to let her nipples rub over my chest as she did.

"MMMM. I think your blood is beginning to circulate." She said as she wrapped her fingers around my growing cock. Then she slowly leaned back and stretched her leg out straight in the air above her head and rotated around to where she was still in my lap, but now she was facing me instead of sitting crossways. Seeing my smile she leaned close and whispered "One day I might do a split on top of you with your hard cock inside my tight, little pussy."

We spent the next few minutes exchanging soft kisses and licks. Our bodies pressed together in the tub with steam rising up all around us. My hands fondling her breasts while she would sneak a hand between us and softly stroke my shaft. Then she reached up and got some soap and started to lather it up before she started gently washing my shoulders and neck. The entire time she was giving me a deep massage. Her fingers digging into my shoulders and neck area trying to work the stress out. Then she moved down to my chest area and having her soft soapy hands slide over my body was an incredible experience. With a smile she slid off my lap and asked me to stand up so she could wash the rest of me. I did so, but with some trepidation as the air was getting very cold. She joined me as she stood up in front of me and softly soaped me up all the way to my waist before asking me to turn around. Then she did the same to my back. The air temperature was the furtherest thing from my mind now as her hands worked their magic on my back. Her soft hands gliding all over my back slipping and sliding as she soaped me up. Then she moved lower and I felt her hands on my ass cheeks as she soaped them up and managed to knead them at the same time. Her fingers sliding along the crack and down across my sphincter where she teased me by circling her finger all over it. She never penetrated me, but she did work on loosening me, and maybe tested the waters to some extent. Then she told me it was time to rinse off and so I sunk back into the water and when I did her bare pussy was right at face level, but before I could do anything she helped me stand up again Then as she stared into my eyes she once again got a good lather on the soap and started to wash my thighs as she knelt in front of me. My hard cock bobbing in the air just inches from her face. Her soapy hands sliding so close, yet not touching. Then she slowly rose in front of me and as she held my stare she reached out and wrapped her soap covered fingers around my shaft and started to slowly stroke me. Her slippery hand sliding along my shaft. The soap providing the perfect amount of lubrication. We both were still staring into each other's eyes as she continued to slide her hand up and over my shaft. Making sure to tease my cock head as she went. At first with just her thumb brushing across it. Then with her fingers sliding over it. Sliding across and teasing me to the point of my knees wobbling before she slid back down along my shaft. Then as her tongue seductively parted her lips she reached down with her other hand and started massaging my balls as she stroked me. My hips were moving with her strokes now as I was getting closer and closer with each stroke of her soft hand. I let out a loud groan as I exploded in her hand. She kept stroking my shaft as she milked my cock. Each stroke bringing out another spurt of cum. When I was finally done she looked at me and slowly sank back into the water.

After looking down at her for a few seconds I joined her. I remembered why she wanted to be submerged in the water when I sat down. It was refreshing to be surrounded by the warm, almost hot water. I pulled her back into my lap and started giving her soft kisses. Each kiss getting longer and deeper until we were engaged in a full open mouth french kiss. Our tongues dueling in an erotic battle. After we broke our kiss I realized that neither one of us had said anything since she started my hand job. We didn't have to. It was like we knew what the other was thinking, and our bodies moved accordingly.

I broke the silence and said. "That was the most sensual, erotic bath I have ever experienced. You are one incredible woman. Of course you know I'm going to have to try to top it." Then I winked at her.

"I'm looking forward to it, but right now I just want to sit here in your lap and enjoy each other." She said as she wrapped her arms around my neck and scooted closer, so the her breast were firmly against my chest. "I like this." Then she kissed me again. We spent several more minutes making out in the tub, before I decided it was time to return the favor Karen just did for me.

I helped her off my lap and as I stood up behind her I reached for the soap. I had one advantage over Karen. I was tall enough that I could wash her back and then reach over her and bathed her breasts, and that was my goal. I got a nice lather going and I started bathing her neck and shoulder area. I took my cue from her and it was really more of a massage as I worked out the tensions from her muscles. My hands sliding along her shoulders and around her neck. Then edging slightly down across the top of her chest, but avoiding her breasts. Then I knelt behind her and started soaping up her back. My hands slipping from the upper part of her back to the lower. Using just enough pressure with it being too forceful. As my Hands slid along her back I was face to face with her firm butt. I was tempted to slide my tongue along it, but I wanted to follow her lead. I slid my hands lower now so that I was soaping up her backside. Massaging each cheek slowly, but firmly. Then I slid my hand along her crack and when I got to her little bud I used my middle finger to circle all around it. I was slowly using more and more pressure until I felt her give way and my finger sunk in to the first knuckle. This brought a deep moan from her and she leaned over slightly to give me better access. I decided to keep playing her and I kept circling my finger around her opening. With each pass she seemed to be opening more and more. Finally I couldn't hold back and I leaned forward, and with her cheeks held open by my hand I buried my tongue in her backside. This resulted in a loud squeal by her, but she also leaned over more to allow me better access. As I worked on her ass With my tongue I reached around front and started to work on her clit with one of my soaped covered hands. Between the clit stimulation and my tongue in her ass her entire body was shaking. Then I could feel her body tense up as her orgasm spread across her. She was bucking everywhere. She would push back against my tongue and then froward against my fingers working her clit.

"Oh shit! nobody has ever done that." Karen said as she slowly came down from her orgasm and I slid my tongue out of her ass. Then I pulled her back down in the water and held her on my lap. We just sat there for the longest time talking and softly touching each other. Then Karen suggested we head back in and we both got out and very quickly dried off before throwing on our robes and slipping on our shoes and heading back up the path to the cabin. Once back in she opened a cabinet and got a bottle of scotch out and asked me to pour us a drink while she got changed. I pulled her back against me and reminded her that was a waste of time because it was going to come off anyway. She just laughed but agreed and we took the glasses with ice in them and the bottle to the bed. Before I got into bed she reminded me about putting some wood in the wood stove, and after that little detour I shed my robe and joined her under this beautiful old quilt.

"This is nice. A good scotch, a horny man, and an old cabin. I'm in heaven." Karen said as she snuggled up close to me. We talked about everything and everything as we lay there. Before we knew it half the bottle was gone and neither one of was feeling any pain. She looked at me and said "I want one more go before you fall asleep." Then she crawled over me and was surprised to find my cock already hard. "Does that thing ever go soft?" She said as she held it up and slowly sank down on it. She started riding me like a horse. Her pussy sliding up and down my hard cock. I reached up and got ahold of her bouncing tits and started to softly handle them. Then I found her nipples, which I knew were very sensitive and I slowly twisted and turned them with my fingers. This had the desired effect as she sped up her riding. She was now slamming down onto me. The cabin filled with the noise of our bodies coming together and our grunts and groans. She began to bite her lower lip as she was close to cumming. "Oh fuck tell me your'e close because I'm about to cum all over your hard cock."Then she leaned down and we kissed as she bucked on top of me and I felt my balls tighten up and sent several jets of cum inside her pussy. Finally she collapsed on top of me before sliding off to the side. With her head on my chest we both drifted off to sleep.

We ended up sleeping late and when we did wake up Karen was in no hurry to get out of the bed. I laid there with her half on me and half off. I knew that she was ready for another round, but wasn't ready for what she had in mind.

She slowly kissed and nibble on my nipples and then she looked at me and said "I want to fuck you." I smiled and started to pull her on top of me when she stopped me and said "No, not that way. I want to fuck you. I promise I'll be gentle and we can stopped if it hurts, but I really want to know what it feels like to fuck you. I would say do this for me and I'll do anything you want, but that is already true. I've never done it. I mean I have with girls, but I want to do it with a man, and I know you are secure enough in your manhood that won't bother you. I want to look into your eyes as I fuck you." Then she just looked into my eyes as she rested her head on my chest. "You don't have to if you don't want to. You have never forced me to do anything, and I don't want to force you."

I just lay there thinking about it. I had never even thought about this, but everything about Karen wanted me to say yes. After a couple minutes I said "Okay, but we go very slow, and we stop if I say so."

She smiled up at me and kissed my nipples some more and then slid off the bed and dug into her bag. Then she pulled out a strap-on that looked huge to me, but I knew was actually about average in size. She saw me watching her and she reached over and stroked my leg. Once she was buckled up she crawled up in bed with a couple different bottles of lube. She lay down between my legs and slowly started to lick my cock. Then she took my cock into her mouth and swallowed it. It didn't take long for her to have all of me in her throat and mouth. At 8 inches I was above average, but Karen had some serious skills. This was a far wetter blow job than usual. Her saliva was running down past my balls. Then she slid her mouth off my cock and raised my backside off the bed. At first she just spread my cheeks and slid her tongue over my sphincter. Washing over it and leaving her saliva behind as a lubricant. Then she started being more forceful with her tongue as she circled my hole and tapped at it with her tongue. Her hold on my legs tightened as she pushed my ass further off the bed to give her better access. Once I was in position she buried her mouth between my cheeks and started to thrust her tongue against my sphincter. Each strike loosened my opening, until finally I could feel her tongue inside me. To say it was a strange feeling would be an understatement, but it felt good.

Then Karen pulled away and squirted some oil into her hands and rubbed them together before using her fingers to spread the oil around my sphincter. Her fingers circled my hole before she gently applied pressure and one of her fingers sank in. She started to finger my ass as she dripped a few more drops of oil on me. Now she was able to get two fingers inside me as she slid them in and out. Smiling she used her other hand to coat her dildo and looking in my eyes she slowly slid her hand up and down it like she was jacking it off. She removed her fingers from inside me and as she rubbed my legs with her hands she told me to relax. I was trying my best to, when she moved forward and I felt the soft rubber head of the dildo pressing against my sphincter. Karen slowly pushed forward and after a second or two the head popped through. Karen smiled when she saw that, and she slowly started to slide in and out. "Oh fuck! This is so damn cool." Karen said. Her strokes started going deeper, and I was suddenly feeling very full. As she fucked my ass she looked down at me and applied more oil to her hands and returned to stroking my cock in time with her strokes as she fucked me. Then she started talking dirty to me. "How does it feel to have my big fat cock in your ass? Doesn't this feel good? Wouldn't it feel great if my cock could cum? Imagine what it would feel like to have my cock squirting all my cum in your ass? How about if I was fucking you while you fucked Jennifer? Your hard cock driving deep into her pussy while mine was oh so deep in your ass. Tell me when you're close. I have a surprise for you." Her hips were rocking now as she drove the entire dildo in me as she stroked my cock. There was something so strange, but erotic to feel her inside me, and to be able to look at her as she fucked me. Watching her boobs bounce and that oh so sexy smile as she bottomed out in side me.

"Oh shit Karen! I am so fucking close." I groaned. She smiled and reached down and the next thing I knew her dildo started to vibrate inside me and I came all over the place. My hips were thrusting in the air with every stroke from Karen's dildo. As my cock quit shooting cum in the air I slowly settled back down and Karen sat there still buried in my ass. She slowly eased back and her dildo slipped out of me and she quickly took the harness, or whatever it was called off and she licked the cum that landed on her off, before moving up my body and licking up other patches of cum. Once she was up by my face she leaned down and we passionately kissed for a long tim.

"That was so incredible. Oh my God. I would love if they could do something where I knew how it felt when a man cums." She said as she traced little circles around one of my nipples with one of her fingers. "I owe you for letting me experience that. It was hotter than I expected." Then she slipped out of bed and called her mom and asked if she could fix two large breakfast platters to go and we would pick them up. She slipped on a pair of shorts, a top, and put a cap on, and when I looked at her she said "I'm not getting completely dressed only to take it off so you can have your way with me again. I already can see that monster moving." pointing between my legs. "Get a shower and i'll be back with breakfast."

I hopped in the shower and quickly washed off and then I started making calls. The first was to my lawyer to make arrangements for the meeting with Gabby. The second was to Jennifer to see how she was doing. Then the third to Steve to arrange another meeting with the idiot Jack. I was just getting off the phone with Steve when Karen came riding back up. She brought two big bags in and sat one on the table and started putting the other bag's contents away in the fridge and cabinets. Then she set the breakfast out and broke out a large thermos of coffee. As I watched her she was right about one thing, extra clothes would just get in the way. I wanted to fuck her so bad, but I figured I could make it through breakfast. We enjoyed another country breakfast together and as we talked I asked her about running. I loved to run to stay in shape and I knew that she worked out besides the sexual kind, and I was hoping we could find a place to run here. She put her fork down and looked at me and said "Here I was thinking that you were going to ravage me after we ate, and you're talking about running."

I looked at her across the table and said "Oh I'm going to have my way with you, and then we're going to go running, and I might have my way with you again during the run." Then I winked at her and grinned. As we were clearing the table I came up behind her and started nibbling on her neck and she turned to me and said "fuck me while I'm doing the dishes." Then she pushed out her backside giving me a beautiful view. I just kept on my with my soft biting attack on her neck. When she realized it wouldn't be while she was doing the dishes she dropped the dish cloth in the sink and turned around to face me and our arms wrapped around each other. After we broke our kiss I looked at her and grabbed her hand and we went outside. It was now almost noon so the sun was nice and warm. I headed for the four wheeler with her clutching my hand.

"What are you doing? Where are we going?" She asked. I just hopped in and drove back down the trail. After a short time we came out in the opening of her parent's pasture, and I headed straight for the barn. This brought a huge grin from Karen. "You know someone could be in there working, or they could just come by." She said. I just smiled as I pulled the four wheeler into the barn. I took her hand in mine and headed up the stairs. She was thinking the small apartment area with the bed, but I turned left and we headed to the hay area. There was this huge pile of hay they stored in the loft and I just smiled at Karen as my hands went for the bottom of her shirt and I pulled it over her head and as it cleared her breasts they bounced ever so softly. The rest of our clothes soon followed and we were literally rolling in the hay.

As we laid down together I pulled her gently to me and started caressing her body. My hands sliding over flesh that I had touched many times before, yet still felt new and exciting. Our kisses turned to soft sucks and then into soft bites as we explored each other. I rolled her over on top of me and positioned her to ride me, and taking the hint Karen reached down and gave my hard shaft a couple soft strokes and held my cock up and she slowly impaled herself on me. Looking down at me she just set there with me firmly planted inside her and started to rock her hips. Her movement was very slow to begin with, but she was picking up speed. Her tits were bouncing as if she was riding one of the horses in the pasture. Her eyes were closed as she bit her lower lip with my cock filling her pussy. Then the mood was broken by her phone ringing. I could tell she was pissed as her leg muscles clamped down on me as she set a top me. She grabbed her shorts which were beside her in the hay and just rolled her eyes. Then a smile came over her face.

I was shocked when she answered it on speaker. "Yeah" She grunted as she started riding me again. It was the guy from the store who had been hitting on her. "Well right now I'm riding the best cock I have had in ages. What the fuck are you doing?" It took a few seconds but the guy asked her what she said. "I told you. I'm in a barn on top of a real man and his hard cock is buried in my pussy." Then the guy said something about the boss should know about this. "I don't give a fuck. Right now I just want my lover's cum in my pussy. So go tell the manager, and I'll get my pussy filled with cum." Then she disconnected the call. Looking down at me she said "I guess he won't bother me anymore. Now lets have some fun." Karen leaned down and our lips met in a deep kiss and she began speeding up her fucking. Her tits were pressed into my chest as she bounced up and down on my cock. Her wet pussy enveloping my hard cock as she slammed up and down on me. "Oh fuck!! Give me your cum!" Karen groaned into my mouth. Right then I could feel my orgasm building I was so close to lining her pussy with my thick cum. Then she shuddered on top of me as she exploded in her own orgasm. This triggered my release and I shot several ropes of cum deep within Karen. She was moaning as she came down from her orgasm.