The ABC Game Ch. 08 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn that was fun." Karen said as she lay in the hay beside me. "I guess now I have to take you up on the offer to go to Vegas."

"Speaking of Vegas. I have to call my lawyer and see if he has some papers ready for Gabby to sign. I want to put this all behind me as fast as possible." I said as I fished through my pants and found my phone. I talked to my lawyer and he tells me all the paperwork is ready. Then I tell him to get Gabby to come into his office for a face to face meeting tomorrow, but only if her friend Jack comes with her. If not, the deal is off and I take matters into my own hands. Karen watches me as I'm on the phone and as soon as I close the call she curls up with me in the hay. After we lay there for a few more minutes I suggest we head back to the cabin, and Karen agrees.

This time Karen drives and as usual the limbs and branches fly by, inches from our heads. Once we get back in the cabin I head straight for the bed and strip down and crawl into bed. She looks at me and asks "Don't you ever get tired?" I laugh and point out that I was in bed, but she just shakes her head as she walks over and strips naked and crawls into bed with me. I know it would shock Karen, but my intentions were to get some more sleep. She had worn me out the last day and a half.

"I want to go with you." Karen said as we lay together under the heavy antique quilt.

I looked over at her and gave her a soft kiss. "I know you do and I'm looking forward to you joining Jennifer and me in Vegas." I told her as I slid my finger along her jawline.

"No, not Vegas. I mean I want to go with you there, but I'm talking about your meeting with your wife." Before I could say anything she put her finger over my lips and continued. "I saw the look on this woman, Ken, and she wasn't rational. I'm not afraid of her or that skinny little guy. To be honest if I knew then what you told me about them I would have snatched his little ass up and pulled him in my apartment and used one of my big dildos on him, without lube." Then her lips replaced her finger against my lips and she gave me a slow, sensual, deep kiss. We kept kissing for several minutes, and the feel of her naked body was beginning to have an impact on me. Finally she patted me on my chest and whispered "sleep first and then I'll finish wearing you out."

I must have been more tired than I thought. I woke to the sun setting in the distance and a large fire going in the fireplace. Karen was sitting in a chair wrapped up in a throw and sipping a cup of something hot. She smiled when I stirred and made the comment about how restful I looked while I slept. I just propped myself up on some pillows and she hopped up and poured what turned out to be some great coffee and brought it to me. Then she dropped the throw and crawled naked into bed with me. We sat there sipping our coffee and watching the sun set over the mountains in the distance. Then Karen placed her cup on the table beside the bed and took my cup out of my hands and placed it there as well. "Now we get back to the fun." She said as she disappeared under the quilt. I felt her softly stroke me with her fingers which caused my cock to begin to stir again. Then she wrapped her fingers around my shaft and I could feel her hot breath blowing gently across me. This resulted in more blood flowing to my cock and it continued to grow. Her breath drew closer and closer until I finally felt her lips brush against me. She began to softly kiss all over my shaft. Her lips sliding up one side then down the other. I could feel the wetness when she let her tongue part her lips and making contact with my cock. Then she shifted her focus to my balls as she held my shaft up and her hot breath blew across my sack sending shivers down my body. Karen gently sucked one ball into her mouth. Her tongue washing over it while she held it in her mouth. As she released it she gave it a big wet kiss before moving to the other one and doing the same. This was the perfect example of Karen being the slow, sensuous seductress. Her touch so soft and sensual. She could drive me crazy.Then Karen began working back up the shaft. This time her tongue was leading the way. Licking like my shaft was an ice cream cone. Once she was back at the head her licks became more assertive as she flicked her tongue across the head. Then I could feel her lips closing around my head and softly sucking. Her tongue washing over it as she sucked. Then she began the journey down my shaft. Her lips leading the way as she swallowed me. Every so often she stops her journey and her lips form a seal and she sucks on my cock. Then she lets her saliva dribble out around her lips and it coats my cock as it runs down me before slipping over and past my ball sack. Then with one last slurp Karen's nose is pressed against my groin and my cock is in the back of her throat. I felt her swallowing as her throat muscles constricted and relaxed around my cock. It felt like a massage as she did this. I was on the verge of cumming from this action alone as she started to pull back and my cock slid out of her throat and into her mouth. Then she started sucking as hard as she could as my cock slid out of her mouth, until it made a loud pop when it did break free of her mouth. She quickly sucked it back into her mouth and swallowed it again, and started back with the swallowing trick, before once again sliding her mouth off my cock and another loud pop. This was driving me crazy as she did this a third time. On the fourth trip down her throat I couldn't control myself and I started to cum. Karen quickly pulled me back so that the rest of my cum would travel across her tongue, and she kept softly sucking to get the last few spurts. When I was spent she pulled my cock out of her mouth and looked at it as she licked all around it to get every last drop. When her tongue made it back to the head she used her tongue to make sure there was no cum hiding in my pee hole as she flicked her tongue around and in it. Once she was satisfied that there was no more cum around she came back out from under the quilt and Plopped down on the pillow next to me. While I was catching my breath she laid her head on my chest and proudly announced "I WIN!"

I couldn't argue with her. I was as limp as I could ever remember. I just kissed the top of her head and laid my head back on my pillow. About that time we heard a four wheeler pull up out front. Then a soft knock on the door and a female voice call out for Karen. Karen looked at me and said "that is my sister Beth. Come on in Beth!" Karen called out.

The front door opened and a younger version of Karen, except with a huge set of at least D or DD tits. "Hey sis. Mom wants you and your friend to come to the house for dinner since I'm home from school she wants us to all get together." Beth said with a smile as she looked at us in bed.

Karen just groaned "Oh God! I don't know if I can take another family dinner. I don't want to answer more questions about when I'm getting married, or when I'm having a baby. You could always tell her you couldn't find me." Karen said with a smile.

"Yeah I could." Came Beth's reply. "That way I can be the only one there to deal with the questions. I could also just go back and tell her that you and your friend are busy working on the baby part."

Karen groaned again and let her head hit the soft pillow under her head. "You're not helping me here Beth."

Beth just laughed and said "I'll tell them I couldn't find you, but you will owe me big time." Then she walked closer to the bed and looked me over and then turned to Karen and said "I don't blame you. I would never leave this bed if I were you." Then Beth slid her hand under the quilt, across my naked thigh, and ended up on my naked cock which she gave a soft squeeze and fondled it for a couple seconds before withdrawing. Looking at us she sucked on a couple fingers "I most definitely wouldn't leave this bed. Just don't be surprised if mom sends someone down to find you." Then with a wink she turned to the door and before opening it, she turned and said "it was really nice to meet you." Then she sucked on her finger again as she shut the door. I just sat there too stunned to say anything.

"I'm glad I wore you out, or else Beth would be in bed with us if that cock of your's had moved." Karen said with a wicked grin.

"I'm not even going to ask. I so want to, but I'm not going to." I said with a chuckle.

Karen looked up at me and said "lets just say that I'm not the only talented female in my family, nor am I the most assertive. If you're nice I might let you find out. Now lets get some sleep." With that she turned out the light and the soft glow of the fireplace lit the room.

Much later in the night I half way woke up to what felt like someone giving me a blow job. These soft lips were wrapped around my cock and ever so slowly sliding up and down my shaft. They weren't using much suction, but their tongue action was incredible. I mumbled in my sleep about how good Karen's lips felt. I even recall reaching down and running my fingers through her hair as she slid up and down on my cock. It was then that I was awakened by Karen half whispering to someone. Once I completely woke up I saw it was Beth between my legs with her lips around my cock.

She looked up at me and saw I was awake and she came off my cock with a pop. "Hey again. Thank God. I thought you were going to sleep right through this. Now I can give you a real blow job." Then she bent back over and swallowed my cock and really started sucking. The room quickly filled with the slurping sound of Karen's sister, Beth, giving me a blow job while Karen lay beside me. I looked over at Karen and she didn't say anything. Then she tossed the cover off the bed and said "Fuck it!"

Next thing I knew Karen was french kissing me while her sister was blowing me. "How about a double?" Karen said into my mouth and then she slid down to join Beth. Beth was sucking on my cock and Karen went for the balls. The two sisters worked well together, and I could tell this wasn't the first time. Beth moved over to allow Karen more room and soon they were both working on my shaft. I had two sets of lips sliding up and down my cock. I knew their tongues and lips were touching, but I also didn't think this was a first time for them. They worked together perfectly. They even came together when they would work on the head of my cock, as they captured my head between their lips and they shared a french kiss with me in the middle. Then Beth came off my cock and let Karen suck on it while she stripped out of her panties.

Once Beth was completely naked she reached out to Karen and Karen pulled away from my cock but still held it around the base as beth moved up until she was above my cock. Then, with her sister holding my cock, she sank almost halfway down. Biting her lip Beth lifted up to where just the head was inside her and she sank all the way down. Her pussy pressing against my groin, and also trapping her sisters fingers, which were still holding the base of my cock when Beth went all the way down. Karen slid her fingers out from under Beth, and made sure to drag them over her sister's pussy lips. Then she made a show of sucking each finger clean while she stared at me. Then Beth started sliding up and down my cock. I was right about her breasts, they had to be at least a D cup, if not a DD, but they were very firm. Time might take their toll on them, but right now she had tits that many women would and do pay for. As she rode me she looked at me and then Karen. Karen gave her a nod and Beth bent forward and her lips met mine for a deep kiss. Her Nipples were pressed deep into my chest. Then Beth sat back up and was just running her fingers over my chest as she rode me. Karen got up beside Beth and gave her sister an open mouth kiss and whispered something in her ear. Beth smiled at me and just nodded her head yes as she licked her lips. Karen hopped off the bed with a naughty grin and came back with her strap on and some lube. Karen kissed me and then she kissed Beth again before getting behind her sister.

Beth leaned back down on me giving her sister better access to her backside. I was expecting Karen to use some lube to get Beth ready, but instead she disappeared behind Beth as she bent down. Then I felt Karen's hair fall around my thighs as she began to use her tongue on her sister. She was licking Beth's sphincter, her pussy and my cock as it slid in and out of Beth. She was also using her fingers to transfer Beth's own pussy juices to lube her backside up.

"She's got her tongue inside my ass. My own sister is tongue fucking my little asshole." Beth said as she kissed me. "She is going to use that same dildo that she fucked you with and use it to fuck her little sister. Your big hard cock is going to be in my pussy while Karen fucks my ass. Isn't that so nasty!"

Karen got in position behind Beth and as she looked at me she spread her sister's cheeks apart and slowly pushed forward. The dildo popped through Beth's sphincter and beth just stopped moving as she tried to get use to the feeling. Then Beth started rocking back and forth very slowly each time she moved she drove more of Karen's dildo deeper into her. After several strokes Beth was completely impaled on Karen's dildo and my cock.

"This feels so damn good. I have never felt so full." Beth just kept sliding off me and Karen used her dildo to force her back on me. We had finally built a rhythm and were moving together.

Karen smiled as she slid her hand off Beth's hip and moved it between Beth and me. Karen mouthed the words "Watch her cum" to me and she must have found Beth's clit because Beth let out a low moan and she stared bucking on me. Karen didn't even have to move as Beth's own movements were driving the dildo deep within her ass. Whatever Karen was doing to Beth's clit was driving her crazy. she was bouncing on me like she was on a bull at a rodeo. Then she came all over me, and that was when I found out she was a squirter. At that time I thought back to Debbie and Jennifer at the house in Vegas, and Debbie squirting all over Jennifer. I was getting soaked as Beth squirted all over the place. That was when I let loose and I came inside Beth. My cum was fighting with her juices to get inside her, but this was an incredible feeling. Karen wasn't through. She kept rubbing Beth's clit and was still buried in her ass. Then Beth let loose with another series of squirts. She was now squirting all over my midsection as Karen drove her to another spasm. Finally Karen moved her fingers from her sister's clit and slowly started to withdraw the dildo for Beth's backside. Once it was out Beth let out a deep breath and collapsed on top of me.

"Damn! It's been a long time since I had that much fun." Beth said as she slid off me and lay beside me. Karen moved up and took off her strap-on and laid on the other side.

Karen looked over at her sister laying there and said "I know I said you couldn't spend the night, but you're more than welcome to stay." Beth smiled and kissed my nipple that was closest to her and reached down and pulled the quilt up over us and the three of us drifted off to sleep.

The alarm of my cell phone woke us up in the morning and unfortunately there would be no time for lounging around today. I had a 10AM appointment with my lawyer and Gabby, and then I was planning on getting back to Vegas by the evening. We all got dressed and Karen and I packed before all three of us managed to get on the three wheeler and we headed off to the country store for breakfast before heading to the lawyer's office. Once in the store Their mom had a huge breakfast ready and we all ate before Karen said her goodbyes to her mom and sister. Once in the car Karen and I made great time and we got to the lawyer's office very early.Karen sat in the conference room while my lawyer and me went over some details, and I made arrangements for him to sell my house and my two cars. Everything else I told him to donate.

At 10 o'clock Gabby and Jack came into the conference room and sat down. They were shocked to see Karen sitting there, but they didn't say anything. My lawyer explained to Gabby the lump sum she would receive today, and the payments she would receive over the next two years. They weren't saying much. After he explained it Gabby tried to pull a power play.

"I think you might want to double the lump sum and give me the house and cars." Gabby said as she tossed the envelope with the details in it to the center of the table.

I asked my lawyer to leave the room and once he did I opened my briefcase. I pulled out another envelope that had been delivered to the office right before they arrived. I tossed it to them. "Open it, and take a close look at what is in it."

Gabby opened it and you could see the color drain from her face. Jack tried to keep up the tough guy act, but even he knew it was over. The envelope contained photos of Gabby and Jack abusing some young woman, both sexually and physically. Plus there were photos of major drug use. As they went through them Gabby knew the game was over.

"I'm giving you one option Gabby. Take my very generous offer and don't ever try to interfere in my life again, or be completely destroyed. If I were you I would check into a rehab center. I'll pay for it. Get yourself off whatever crap this idiot has you on and start your life over. One day Becca might forgive you and you can have some sort of relationship with her, but that will never happen with this idiot around you. I won't allow it.

Then I looked at Jack "You sir are the biggest idiot I've ever met. I gave you an out, and you tried to play the tough guy. You think blackmailing college girls is easy, so you think you are going to come after me? You are nothing but a cockroach to me. Let me hear so much as a hunt that you are running your games and we will meet again."

He looked at me and said "Your daughter is a sweet little thing. I...."

Before he even had a chance to finish I came across the table and had him against the wall. "Listen you little punk. You come anywhere near my daughter and there won't be enough of you left to bury. By the end you will be begging me to put you out of your misery. Think about it. I had you plucked from your little rat hole and nobody even missed you. I can, and will do that again if I have to. I hope we understand each other. Now get your ass out of here."

He looked at Gabby, but she just told him to leave. Then he slinked out of the office. Once he was gone Gabby said "Can I say something? He got me hooked on so many drugs. I would never have done any of this without that. I know it is over with us, but I would never have hurt you or Jennifer without that crap. I hope you know that. I am sorry. I hope you tell Jennifer that I'm sorry as well."

I looked at Gabby "I meant what I said about rehab. I'll pay for it, and hell I will even let you stay in the house as long as you get clean and stay clean, and have no contact with that idiot. Gabby, I can't blame this entirely on you. We were drifting apart, and this just sped everything up. I do hope that you get your life back in order and turn things around. We were together for over twenty years. We will never be a couple again, but I will always be there to help you as long as you try."

With that the lawyer came back in and I told him about letting Gabby stay in the house and asked him to make arrangements for Gabby to get into a rehab. Then we all said our goodbyes and that was it. Twenty plus years of marriage over with. I left hoping that Gabby could get things straightened out, but I was going to remove one issue from that problem. Once outside the building I called Steve up and asked him to pick Jack up and take him east. I told him to find the biggest shit hole of a city and dump him there. I also made sure that he knew the message was to be delivered with some force involved. I wanted Jack to know that he crossed a line with me, and that line was never to be even looked at, much less crossed.