The ABC Game Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you were some sort of spy?" Jennifer asked.

"No, it wasn't nothing like that." I explained.

"Okay. So I must assume that you are pretty important. I don't know anyone else who can order a private plane, a jet no less, on short notice. Then we don't even have to check in to this expensive hotel on the strip in Vegas. We just walk up and you get card keys from a man in a suit. That is pretty damn impressive." Jennifer said as she raised her beer in a toast to me.

"Thank you, but it isn't all that impressive. I have contacts, and they understand I would only ask if it was needed." I said as I took a swallow of my beer.

Jennifer ate like she was starved. I don't think she ate anything all day judging by the way she was eating right now. We just finished our dinner in silence. Once through we both just collapsed on one of the sofas. Then Jennifer suddenly exclaimed "Oh my god! I just realized, I don't have any clothes with me." Then she laughed, "Or was that the plan? Get me out of town with no clothes, and keep me naked?" Jennifer said as she snuggled up next to me.

I laughed as she kissed my ear, then said. "We can go shopping in the morning. I also need to get some things as well. Are you about ready for bed?"

Jennifer smiled and said "I am past ready." Then she slid into my lap and gave me a deep kiss.

I helped her up and as we walked to the bedroom I said "I made sure this was a two bedroom suite. If you're not comfortable you can always have your own bedroom."

"Not comfortable?! I'm going to share your bed the entire time we are in Vegas. I am going to remind you every chance I get that I have always wanted to be with you, and the crap with your wife and her friend had nothing to do with that." Jennifer said as she walked with me.

We both undressed and hopped into bed. Neither one of us were expecting anything to happen tonight. We both were just to emotionally drained, but I had to admit that having Jennifer curled up next to me naked did cause my cock to stir, but I think we both were out within five minutes of crawling into bed together.

I slept like a rock all night long and when I woke up I saw Jennifer hadn't moved. She was still curled up beside me, and when I stirred she cried out in her sleep "Please don't leave me!" So I just lay completely still and let her sleep. I even drifted back to sleep and woke up a couple hours later to her resting her head on my chest. I ran my fingers through her hair and said "Good morning sweetie." Which resulted in a smile from her, but I could tell that she was still scared from the look in her eyes.

"Mr Roberts. I need to ask you a question. Am I here because you want to be with me or because you're trying to protect me?" Jennifer asked.

"Jennifer, no matter what caused the events of these past couple weeks to happen, I still have to admit that I have wanted you with a passion for the last few years. You were right. All those times I tried to sneak looks at you laying out by the pool, in your cheerleading uniform, or even just when you were around. I would always try to position myself opposite you so I could get a glimpse down your top, or up your skirt. Nobody else had anything to do with that. I still remember the first time I saw your nipples. You were over visiting Becca and you were wearing a yellow top. You had bent over to pick up something off the floor and I saw all the way down your top. I remember thinking to myself how I would love to suck on those juicy nipples. Then you and Becca both came over and sat on my lap wanting to borrow some money for shopping. After you two left I had to stay seated because my cock was rock hard." I told her.

Jennifer just laughed and managed to brush her nipples against me as she propped herself up and looked down at me. "You are a dirty, dirty man Mr. Roberts. And I fucking love it." Jennifer said as she kissed me. "Now lay back and enjoy." She said as she slid under the covers.

As she slid along my body Jennifer kept teasing me. "I always knew you were a boob and ass man. I saw the way you would look at me and Becca's friends. How you loved seeing all those young tits, barely restrained by those skimpy bikinis. Then all the times that you got a free look down some of our tops to see our full tits. With nipples that were begging to be touched." Then she got between my legs and instead of her fingers I felt her run one of her nipples along my shaft. My cock went from semi hard to rock hard in the blink of an eye.

"OH, I think you like that." Jennifer said with a giggle. She still hadn't touched my cock with anything but her nipples. "You probably don't know this, but some of Becca's friends and me would make sure to go braless whenever we got the chance at your house. We always tried to do it when you were alone. That way we could accidentally on purpose brush against you. The feel of our nipples sliding against you, even if we were all clothed was beyond exciting." Jennifer said as she bent down and licked my shaft. Then she held it in her finger as she kissed the head and gave me a wink as she opened her mouth and swallowed my cock. She slid her mouth up and down my cock a couple times before taking it out and stroking it with her hand while she sucked on my balls.

As she looked up at me she smiled as she stroked my cock and said "I bet you use to imagine what it would be like if one of the girls in a house full of teenage girls were to sneak into your office and do this. To take this big cock in her small hands and start stroking it. Then for her to take it in her mouth like this." Then jennifer slowly started sucking on my cock again. Just the head at first before sliding down the shaft. She let her tongue wash over it as she swallowed it. Then she pulled off it and resumed stroking it. "I know we wondered what it would be like. We use to tease Becca about how we thought you were so hot. She would blush when we said it, but I also saw how her nipples would get hard, especially when we were alone, and I would tell her what I would do to you. This is so much better than anything I ever imagined." Jennifer said before diving back on my cock. Again she bobbed up and down a couple times before pulling her mouth off and stroking my cock.

"MMMMM, picture all of Becca's friends who use to come over. You remember Cindy? Remember how big her tits were? Can you imagine her stroking your hard cock? Her hand sliding up and down your wet shaft?" Jennifer said as she kept teasing me. Then she licked my cock like it was a lollypop. Running her tongue up one side, then swirling around the head, before heading down the other side. "Better yet, can you picture stephanie doing this? You remember the time her top came off in the pool and she acted so embarrassed? Well, it wasn't an accident. Becca and I dared her to do that, and she loosened her top so it would come off. Remember those peach sized tits bobbing in the water? Don't you wish you could have tasted them that day?" Then jennifer sunk down on me cock again with her mouth. She was using her hand to stroke me as she slid her mouth up and down my cock. I was getting so close, but then Jennifer would pull away.

"Can you imagine what Becca would say if she knew I was sucking your hard cock? What about if she could see us? I think she would watch. I still remember how hard her nipples would get when we would talk about how hot you were. Her nipples would poke through her little short nightie and she would rub her legs together. She might even ask to touch you. I know she would be scared at first, but can you imagine what it would feel like to have Becca wrap her fingers around your hard cock while I gave you a blow job?" Jennifer said with a grin as she took my cock in her mouth, but kept jerking it with her hand. I just closed my eyes as I exploded inside Jennifer's mouth. Each spurt hitting the back of her throat before she swallowed. Then she kept jerking me off with just the head in her mouth. My cum spilling over her tongue before she swallowed. Then with the last couple spurts she took my cock back all the way in her mouth and sucked it some more to make sure she got every last drop, before pulling off and sitting up and looking at me with a wicked smile.

"That was fucking awesome Mr. Roberts." Jennifer said as she licked her lips. Then she crawled up the bed and laid beside me. She reached over and grasped my spent cock and balls in her hand and just held it as she kissed my nipples. Then she looked up and said. "I knew you were kinky, but even I had no idea how kinky. If we had only known that when us girls were younger you could have an entire harem right now." Jennifer teased and she softly squeezed my cock.

"Lord girl. You are going to be the death of me yet." I said as I reached down and got a handful of tit flesh. "I would say lets go again, but the hotel is suppose to send up some people with some clothes for us in about an hour. So we need to get in the shower and get ready." I said as I gave her backside a playful swat.

"Are you sure you want to do that considering what I have in my hand." Jennifer said with a wink and another soft squeeze of my cock. Then she hopped off the bed and headed for the shower when she turned around "Are you coming? I might need some help reaching some of the more difficult to reach spots." She said in a playful tone.

We both showered and just put on our robes since we would be trying on clothes in a few minutes. Then there was a light tap at the door and in came an older lady and a younger assistant. The older lady was there to get some measurements and then she was gone. Her assistant had my clothes laid out and they were a perfect fit. I just had them bring me some Khakis and polo shirts along with some underwear, socks, and another pair of shoes. Jennifer was a different story. I wasn't sure of her size, but I gave them her measurements and the younger girl was helping her try some things on. I had already got dressed and was just waiting in the living room. After thirty minutes I went to the door and knocked softly before entering only to find jennifer on her back on the bed and the young assistant was between her thighs eating her pussy. I was about to shut the door and give them some privacy when Jennifer waved at me.

"Come here Mr. Roberts. She is so damn good." Jennifer said.

This caused the young lady to look up, but Jennifer begged her to keep doing what she was doing, and she dove back between Jennifer's spread open thighs. I walked over to the bed and sat beside Jennifer and gave her a soft kiss. Then i looked down and watched as this young lady had attached her mouth to Jennifer's clit and was sucking away on it. Her dark brown eyes staring up at me and Jennifer. Jennifer just held my hand as her ass came off the bed and forced more of her pussy into the girl's mouth. Then she slid her hands under Jennifer's ass and held her there while she devoured her. Jennifer's soft moaning turned into deep groans as Jennifer grabbed the girl's hair and pulled her against her pussy.

"OH FUCK!!! I'M CUMMING!!" Jennifer shouted as she spasmed on this girl's mouth. Her hips bouncing up in the air as she came. Finally Jennifer came down and the girl between her legs looked up with Jennifer's juices all over her face, along with a huge smile.

"That was incredible." She said as she looked at me and Jennifer. "I would love to stay and have some more fun, but I would hate to get in trouble and lose my job." She said as she walked up to Jennifer on the other side of the bed. Jennifer just pulled her down for a long wet kiss, and tried to lick her juices off the girl's face.

"What time do you get off work?" Jennifer asked.

"UMMM, 4 O'clock." She said with a smile.

"Good, why don't you come back then, and all of us can have some more fun." Jennifer said as she kissed her one more time.

"That would be great." She said as she reached down and gave Jennifer's tit a soft squeeze, and gave me smile and slowly licked her lips. Then she walked over to the side I was sitting on and gave me a deep kiss as well. Then she drifted out the door.

Once she was gone I just looked at Jennifer and shook my head. "I swear. I think you could corrupt an entire convent if you wanted to." Then I smiled and bent down and kissed her. "Now what is the name of the girl we have a date with?" I said as I reached over and started lightly twisting one of her nipples.

"That feels nice. Her name is Stephanie." Jennifer said as my nipple play started to get to her.

Jennifer moaned when I let go of her nipple but I told her I had to go check out that property and she should get dressed if she wanted to go. So she ran to the shower and took another quick shower and then after drying off she made a show about coming back into the room naked. She made sure to do a model on a catwalk type walk, except minus the clothes. She knew I loved watching her breasts bounce and seeing my reaction she announce that no bra would be involved. Then she chased me out of the room so she could surprise me with her choice of clothes. When she came out I was surprised. Simple white shirt and khakis, but when she crossed the room she made sure to move fast and with a bounce in her step so I could see those C cup breasts bounce. I almost grabbed her and took her back in the bedroom right then, but I had to check out that property, and make some calls.

Once in the car we headed away for the strip over to Henderson. I pulled onto this road with huge homes set back far off the road. I would guess each house had several acres, which was perfect. I found the address and followed a long drive until we got to the garage, and we got out and the realtor greeted us. She opened the door and showed us around. The first floor was absolutely beautiful. Wide plank hardwood floors that were in perfect shape. Two big fireplaces one in the living room and the other in the office. The kitchen was perfect in every way as well. Granite, stainless steel appliances, six burner gas top, and a large island. The outside was just as nice. Large pool, and a grassy area that wasn't postage stamp size, but was large enough for a dog to enjoy. The rest of the house was equally impressive, but Jennifer fell in love with the master bath. The huge shower with all the body sprays, and the two person spa tub. She was just gaga over it. As we walked to the door I told the agent that she had sold the house. We could sign the papers whenever she had them ready. She said let her lock it up and we could follow her back to the office.

Once in the SUV Jennifer asked what I was going to do with the house. I hadn't thought that much about it, but I was leaning toward making it my permanent home. I wasn't going to stay in my old house after everything with Gabby. "I don't know. I'm thinking of buying it for myself." I told her.

"You mean moving here?" Jennifer said with a sudden nervousness in her voice.

"Yes. I don't see myself living in my old house. At least not without fumigating it and burning all the furniture." I said. Then I realized what was bothering her. "This house is plenty big enough for two or more Jennifer. I would love to see you out by the pool, or joining me in the shower. We could have a lot of fun together here." I said as I held her hand.

"You really mean that? You would take me with you?" Jennifer said as her mood brightened.

"Jennifer, I would love to have you move in with me. I just don't want to push you too fast. You have been through a lot in the last month. I want you to make the right decision for you. Not what you think I want." I said.

"Right now the right decision for me is to be with you. My time with you has been the most amazing time of my life. I want to be with you, where ever that is." Jennifer almost gushed with the last part.

"I tell you what. Your semester is almost over, and if you like, we can stay at the apartment back at home until you finish the semester, and then everything should be ready to move here. I just don't know what you would do about school here. Maybe i can stay in the apartment for a longer period, and you can stay at your current college." I said.

Jennifer looked over at me and smiled. "Mr Roberts, I don't want you to do that. I can understand how being there would be difficult for you. I am sure that the University here would be fine for me. I'm an English major, so I'm sure they have a good program." Jennifer said as she reached over and traced her finger over my penis as I drove.

By the time we reached the realtor's office Jennifer had teased me to the point of an erection. It wasn't a full one, but it was still noticeable. I tried to walk into the office without it showing too much, but one look at the realtor and I knew I hadn't hid it. I just sat down at the desk and Jennifer sat beside me. The realtor smiled at us and started going through the paperwork. I noticed she kept looking at Jennifer as she explained the forms, even though I was the one signing them. I couldn't figure out why until I glanced over at Jennifer. She had undone the top three buttons on her white shirt and now a good amount of cleavage was showing. Not to mention that her nipples were on high beams. Plus the material of the shirt was not hiding much. Jennifer's show was causing Mrs. Jackson some serious discomfort. You could see her swallowing several times, and her hands were now almost shaking as she didn't know where to look. We made it through the paperwork without anyone getting bent over the table, but I did find it odd that she made sure to give both of us her business card, and made sure to point out that her private cell phone number was on there as well.

Once back in the SUV I just shook my head. "Are you going to try to seduce every woman we meet?" I asked with a laugh.

"What? I'm just making friends. Besides, I think she is sexy. I would have gotten her naked in the house, but I wanted to be at full strength for Stephanie tonight." She said with a giggle.

We stopped by a dive place for lunch and once again Jennifer was impressed. Not about the place, but about the quality of the food. The place was out in the middle of no where, and looked like just another dive, but the food was some of the best in the Southwest, not just Vegas. While Jennifer devoured her lunch I was on the phone getting some additional information. It seems that Jack, the guy that Gabby was involved with, was a complete amateur. That was a good and a bad thing. Amateurs do stupid shit. They over play their hand, but they can also be reckless. Pros are more predictable. I wasn't going to let Jennifer know, but I didn't like the information I was getting. I didn't think Gabby would do anything with the information she had, but this Jack I wasn't so sure of. I stepped outside to make another call and arranged for someone to visit him and explain that it would be better not to do anything stupid. I hoped that would keep him from doing something until i got back in town and could deal with him in person.

We left the little diner and headed back to the hotel. My mind was still on the situation at home and not on anything in Vegas. Jennifer could tell I was a million miles away and asked "Is everything okay?"

I looked at her and said "Yeah, everything is fine. I just got a better understanding of who this guy is. He is an amateur at what he does. Like you said, he likes to find easier targets to go after. College kids and such."

"Well, I'm going to take your mind off all that stuff for the rest of the day. Remember, Stephanie is coming up to join us after she gets off work." Jennifer said with a smile.

We just rode along in silence for a little while until Jennifer said "You didn't recognize her did you? That was Stephanie from the pool. She is out here going to design school and working at the hotel part time."