The ABC Game Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then my cock expanded as I stared pumping my cum into her pussy. Stephanie kept riding me as she got every drop of cum she could from me, and then she collapsed on top of me. "That was fucking hot Mr. Roberts. I also think it is hot talking about Becca when we do it. I definitely want a repeat performance." Stephanie said as she eased off of me and looking down at my spent cock she said "I'll send Jennifer out to clean you up. I think she will like that."

A short time later a wet and naked Jennifer came out of the bathroom and said. "Stephanie said she left me something special. And there it is." Then Jennifer reached out and took my cock in her hand and slowly licked our combined juices off the shaft, and then got between my legs and cleaned my balls, before making sure to clean all around my cock. Then she looked up at me and said "you need to get up. We are in Vegas, and we are going to have some fun, outside of the bedroom. So get going."

With that I was sent to the bathroom where a naked Stephanie was just drying off. We kissed each other again and I was tempted to get her in the shower with me, but I didn't and I hopped in the shower and turned the water up as hot as I could stand. After a very long shower I was now fully awake, and headed back into the bedroom to see what Jennifer had planned.