The Abduction

Story Info
She's taken and pleasured against her will.
1.9k words
3.72
64.2k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was walking home from work when someone in a mask came up behind her and grabbed her, covering her mouth so she couldn't scream and pinning her arms next to her body so she couldn't move. He placed her inside a van He had borrowed for this occasion and blindfolded her, gagged her and tied her wrists.

She was kicking trying to get loose but He was too strong for her and pinned her down, tying her ankles together. He drove her to the woods in a clearing so that no one could hear her. He had this well thought out and planned. He took her out of the van and up to a tree He already had picked out. He untied her wrists and tied her to the tree branch with her arms stretched out over her head. He untied her ankles and unzipped her skirt and slipped it down over her hips and let it drop to the ground then He placed His hand inside her panties and reached His fingers to her clit massaging it until He could feel her pussy juices started to moisten His fingers and she started to let out a soft moan behind the gag despite her fear. He then ripped off her panties leaving them lying on the ground and had her step of from between the skirt.

He tied her ankles to a spreader bar so that her legs where stretched as far apart as they could be to allow Him access to do with what he wanted. He smiled as He saw the pinkness of her pussy opened to Him and saw the moistness that was already oozing out from her cunt. He let out a little laugh in His throat as He thought of the power He had over her body and the reactions and the passions He would be able to get from her body. He reached up and undid her buttons to her blouse letting her already creamy braless breasts hang loose from inside her blouse. He took His hand and started to caress her breasts and twirling her nipples until they were hard pebbles between His fingers.

He reached into His pocket and pulled out a set of nipple clamps, bent down and sucked on her left breast drawing it in between His lips. He then placed one side of the clamp on her nipple, He bent over and repeated with her right breast sucking that one until it was as hard as her other one and clamped the other side onto that one. She let out a gasp as loud as the gag would allow her as she felt Him tighten the clamps onto her nipples.

Feeling the rush of the sensation run from her nipples down to her already moist pussy. She tried to squirm as she didn't want Him to see the reaction the clamps were causing her cunt to have. He laughed again for He was familiar with how much she enjoyed nipple clamps. The Man then took a couple of clothespins out of His little black toy bag and clamped 3 on each side of her pussy lips and took duck tape and the 3 clothespins taping them against the side of her thigh.

First on the left then, on the right so as to spread her lips even more so he could see the pink bud of her clit. As he finished this He massaged her clit some more as though to show her how much access He actually did have to her whole body. Reaching into His toy bag again searching for more that He could do with her, He grabbed a vibrator that had a remote. Laughing He took some rope and already with knots in it and arranged it so that the vibrator was in between a loop in the rope. He wrapped the rope through her legs and slid the vibrator into her oozing wet pussy. Hearing her gasp and moan again, He turned it on to give her a taste only putting it on low as He wanted to tease her already excited pussy. He tied the rope around her waist so that the vibrator would be held in place in her pussy. He then turned it off as He noticed her pussy juices beginning to ooze out of her pussy past the vibrator. He watched as it slid down her creamy thighs.

He told her He was going to remove the gag now and that she could make as much noise as she wanted but that T/they were in the middle of no where so no one would be able to hear her and that if she did, He would use the flogger He had on her to remind her that she was to keep as quiet as possible. To show her He had one He ran the leather straps of the flogger up her back and over her shoulders and slid it down her breasts hitting her once with it just to show her it was indeed a flogger and it would hurt. He then removed her gag. He took His finger and scooped up some of her pussy juices off of her thighs and put His hand up to her mouth pushing His finger inside her lips for her to taste the sweetness of her own passions. He then turned the vibrator on again.

Her body feeling the vibrations sending themselves up through her body made her moan as He turned it up. He went to the van and got Himself a cold soda He had in a cooler there and took His cigarettes out of His coat pocket. Taking them both over to a spot close to her where He could hear her moans of ecstasy and see the expression on her face but where she couldn't feel His presence. The sounds of her moans were all that could be heard as He sat down to smoke His cigarette and to drink His soda. He would let the vibrator almost bring her to the brink of cumming then He would turn it off. He laugh as He heard her whimpers of disappointment. "No dear it is not time for that yet, there is more to come before I allow you the pleasure of cumming and releasing all that sweet juices that your body has to offer."

He let her body settle down then He turned it on again and waited for her to be close again, and again He turned it off. When He was finished His soda He took the can back to the van and walked back over to His slave...He knew what He wanted to do with her now. He undoes the duct tape and removes the clothespins massaging her clit as He turns the vibrator back on. Undoing the rope around her waist and removing it, also removing the vibrator from her wet, hot, excited pussy. He undoes the spreader bar, then He unties her wrists from the tree branch and pushes her body down into a kneeling position. She kneels there with her thighs spread wide apart the juices from her pussy flowing out onto the blanket He had placed there for her to kneel on.

He stands there watching the juices flow out and looking at her swollen clit, He grabs her hair pulling her head back to expose her neck and gives her a passionate kiss working His way down her neck to her nipples. He wets her nipples again, first taking the clamp off her left breast, then off her right. She moans loudly as she feels the blood rush back to her nipples and He lightly massages them to help the blood return. "Stay in that position while I undress." He takes off His shirt and His pants and shoes while still watching the twitching of her pussy and knowing how excited His slave is, seeing the her cheeks flushed and watching her breathing getting heavier.

He walks over and grabs her hair again standing in front of her, His already swollen cock right at her opened lips He slides His cock into her mouth. As if by instinct she started sucking His cock. "Use your hands too on My balls." She hears this and reaches out and takes His balls into her hands massaging and caressing them as she moves her head so His cock would fuck her mouth. Each time taking it into her mouth deeper and deeper sucking it hungrily as if she wanted it all in her mouth. He pulls His cock out of her mouth and He tells her to get into position for Him to use her. Upon hearing this she bends over on her hands and knees, her ass sticking up in the air, her thighs and legs spread wide apart so that when He stepped behind her He could see the wet glory of her pussy.

He knelt down between her legs leaning over her he rammed His hard cock already wet from her mouth into her pussy. Hearing her scream as He entered her and feeling her pussy muscles clamping around His cock He continues sliding His member in and out of her cunt. Deeper and harder and faster each time until it felt He was trying to come out of her mouth through the other side. He took His hands and reached around to her breasts laying His body against her back to help support Him as He massaged and pulled and tweaked her nipples.

Hearing her scream from the ecstasy He was causing her body to feel, the sounds she was making was making His own pleasure build up inside of His cock as it was getting harder filling up with His own juices. He could feel she was getting ready to cum and He smacked her ass and told her, "No, not yet, I will tell you when you may cum!" She whimpered again as she knew she would not be able to hold her juices in much longer.

"Oh Master please be kind, girl can't hold it much longer, she feels like the pleasures You have caused her body is going to make her explode. please Master she begs of You let her cum!" He laughs at her as He loves to hear her beg and how much pleasure He is bringing His slave. Knowing how she is at His mercy as to if He will allow her the sweet release or not.

He pulls His cock slowly out of her pussy until it's almost all the way out and then He rams it back into her as He feels His own juices flowing from His member He tells her, "Now my sweet slut cum for your Master and mix your juices with His. She screams a scream that echoes through the woods as her hot sweet cum explodes from her body and her muscles clamp around His cock feeling as though they are trying to milk all His juices from Him. Feeling her body shake as His was too, T/they collapse on the blanket Him lying on top of her body He takes the blindfold off to show her that it has been Master all along. She turns her head and weary from the work out she looks into His eyes and sees the pleasure in them and He sees the love in her eyes that she has for Him and they kiss as T/they curl up in E/each O/others arms. He reassures her of His pleasure and love for her.