The Abduction of Angelina Manzoni

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's a very good girl." Mickey whispered as he crawled between her legs.

He first gazed down at the triangle of dark curls and her pink slippery lips below; then lowered himself on top of her. His cock floundered impatiently around her pussy unable to locate the desired place. Angelina reluctantly lowered her hand and guided his cock inside her, for it was better than being hurt she reminded herself.

Mickey grinned with pleasure as he slipped inside Angelina for the first time; even with the condom the pleasure was incredible. He raised himself from her and looked downwards over her breasts and between her spread thighs. He watched with interest as his cock slipped back and forth as it moved inside her before lowering his weight onto her.

Angelina lay back in quiet contemplation, if this is bad as it gets, she might be able to live with herself. It was the first time she'd ever made love when her heart wasn't in it. She felt nothing, no pleasure or love, just a heavy weight on top of her and an unwanted cock thrusting back and forth inside her. Would she ever feel the same again she asked herself as Mickey continued his journey?

"Having fun too?" he eventually panted.

"Yeah, absolutely fantastic." she lied.

For Mickey, the balaclava soon became a problem, the sweat inside it found his eyes and made them sting, he cursed and withdrew from her in frustration. He wanted to take it off, but the ramifications were too great, if she saw his face, her fate was sealed. Angelina watched from the bed as Mickey eased the woolen material from his skin, she soon realized what his problem was. She was now only concerned with her survival and quickly made another suggestion.

"How about I roll over and put the pillow over my head, then you can take it off."

"No peeking."

"It's not in my interest. I don't want to know you name or what you look like. I just wanna go home in one piece."

Angelina rolled onto all fours and presented her buttocks for his assault, lowering her face onto the bed, she placed the pillow over her head leaving enough room to breathe. She felt the head of Mickey's inquisitive cock slide inside her, and then braced herself for his onslaught.

Mickey soon made himself comfortable and then raised the balaclava from his face. As he wiped the sweat from his face, he took in Angelina's curved buttocks and narrow waist. He grinned with satisfaction as he watched his condom covered cock slide in and out of her, her large lips moving back and forth as he worked.

"Ohhhhh darlin, you're a great little fuck." he commented as he began slapping into her with hard strokes.

Below him, Angelina grimaced under the onslaught; she just wanted this to be over with.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." she eventually complained from beneath the pillow.

Mickey chuckled as he mistakenly took her groans of pain for pleasure; the thought that she mightn't be enjoying it had never entered his simple mind. He picked up speed, but soon became frustrated as the middle of the old bed began to give way under his knees. He cursed and dragged Angelina backwards so that he could stand on the floor. With him now standing, there was no respite for Angelina as she was battered from behind. On and on he went with his cock and navel slamming brutally into her, was it ever going to end she asked herself?

"You're hurting me, please stop." she whimpered when she could take it no more.

"It's the fucking condom." Mickey replied pulling down the balaclava. "Hate using the fuckers. Wanna blow me again?"

Angelina shuddered, what was worse, a battered and sore pussy, or the taste of cum? It was a hard decision.

"Alright, I'll blow you again."

"Gotta swallow this time."

She again shuddered, but agreed reluctantly.

Angelina was soon sitting on the edge of the bed with Mickey's cock staring at her; she removed the condom and disposed of it on the floor. The taste of latex was immediate as she took him into her mouth, it almost made her gag. Wanting to get it over with, she worked him diligently with both hand and mouth. Her eyes again focused on the ugly appendix just inches away, while she didn't yet know it, it was later going to prove to be important. Her hand took hold of his shaft limiting his penetration in her mouth as her lips and tongue did their thing. It didn't take long for Mickey to approach orgasm, this time her blow job was better, maybe even as good as that Karen Miller. He was soon trembling with anticipation as her warm lips tormented him towards the ultimate act.

"I'm gonna cum." he panted placing his hand behind her head. "Remember you promised to swallow, no spitting."

Angelina braced herself ready for the unthinkable, she judged his ejaculation with precision and managed to swallow as her mouth filled with his warm cum; she managed the second and third shots too, but nearly choked on the fourth as the unbearable taste caught up with her. But Mickey's hand behind her head coaxed her onwards until the terrible deed had been done, only then did he let her mouth move away from his cock.

"You're some little cock sucker." he muttered with praise as Angelina found the carton of milk near the wall and took a large swig.

"Can I please have a shower?" she implored.

Mickey laughed as he headed for the door, "Fuck off, you weren't that good."

For the next week, Mickey assaulted Angelina every day without fail. Each time it was the same; first he would fuck her endlessly and then finish with a blowjob and forced to swallow his sickening cum. Eventually, Angelina began to hate herself. Because of the long spells of boredom, she almost wanted for Mickey's attentions; and then straight afterwards, would despair at what she'd done. The foul unmistakable taste of his cum a constant reminder of what she'd become.

And then everything changed. Angelina had been asleep when the door suddenly crashed open, there was no time for fear as the cuff on her hand was released and a bag placed over her head. She was led out of the room and down a hallway, and then the cool air of night greeted her sensitive skin. Next it was into the back of a van; then the sound of an engine starting a split second before the vehicle began to move. She jumped as a hand was placed on her shoulder.

"You're lucky your father loves you." came Mickey's voice.

It was only then that Angelina realised that this might turn out okay. She lost track of time as the van traveled onwards, at first it was the long drone of a freeway, but then there were the sounds of other traffic and the starting and stopping of traffic lights. Then the van glided quietly to a stop and she heard the side door open.

"I'm gonna miss you." said Mickey as she was eased out onto the ground. "Don't turn around. Bye-bye my lovely."

And she then heard the van glide quietly away. Angelina removed the bag from her head and peered at the real world for the first time in weeks. It was dark, but it took a split second to realize that she was but a block from home. With tears in her eyes, she sprinted down the familiar street in her bare feet, across a side road and the short distant to her letter box. Seconds later, she pounded on the front door and fell sobbing into her mother's thankful arms.

_______________________________

Seven weeks later

The police drew a blank on Angelina's ordeal. Once it was realized that Angelina was missing, a frantic search was mounted. Her abduction had been caught on a security camera in the basement car park, but apart from her handbag on the ground beside her Z4, there was little else. But Tony Manzoni had his own little agenda. Once his daughter's kidnappers had made contact, he returned the money and the coke he'd taken along with the extra eighty grand that was demanded. But now that his little girl was safe home, he was quickly on the hunt for those responsible. The world's not a big enough place to hide in, and it would be only a matter of time before he was rewarded.

Angelina's recovery if any was slow, she returned home and seemed to distance herself from anyone but family. She left her job when unable to cope with simple problems that would've been a breeze months before. She alienated her friends and would rather spend her time alone in her room. As time went on she hated herself more and more for what she had done and supposedly become. The time she spent with an analyst was sometimes beneficial, but then she would take two steps after taking one forward.

It was a warm spring afternoon when Teddy Manzoni approached his daughter and requested that she accompany him on a drive. After a three hour drive, Teddy's chauffeur guided the limo carefully up a neglected long winding driveway before coming to a stop outside equally dilapidated cottage. There were four vehicles parked outside, and a group of men approached the limo, some she knew but others were strangers to her.

Teddy turned to his daughter and smiled, "I need you to be strong. Inside we think we've got one of the men that took you, but we need to be sure."

"But I only saw one of them, and he always wore a balaclava."

Teddy kept smiling and patted her on her leg, "I know, but think outside the square. Look for things you might recognise."

With great trepidation, Angelina exited the car and walked the short distance to the cottage, up two cracked stairs and into a large kitchen and dining room. In the middle of the room stood an old large wooden table, and upon it lay a spread eagled man firmly tethered by rope. She didn't recognize the face, although it was battered and bruised. He was dressed in a ripped black tee shirt and scruffy jeans, a pair of tattered trainers still adorned his feet.

Angelina's eyes flicked down to his right hand, her heart fluttered at the sight of a familiar tattoo. She felt rage building in her heart and her eyes narrowed as they flicked to his unfamiliar face, it looked nothing like she'd imagined.

"Strip him off." she snarled with surprising venom.

A sharp curved bladed knife was produced, and a burly man began the task of cutting away his clothing, first his shirt and then his jeans and boxers. Angelina stepped closer to the table; her eyes fell on the puckered appendix scar above the red curls. She stared for many seconds as her rage boiled inside her, the black savage look in her eyes causing some of her father's soldiers to take a nervous step backwards.

"What's his name?" she asked.

"Mickey Dowd." someone offered.

Angelina looked upwards into the battered face, "Hello Mickey, remember me? I've come to put things right between us."

"I'm sorry." he gasped through swollen lips.

"Not enough Mickey, you're not sorry enough. But you soon will be."

She looked around for the man holding the knife and held her hand out. It was passed over and Angelina tested the pointed end and the sharpness of the blade.

"Prop his head up, I want him to watch." she asked.

Angelina waited patiently for Mickey's ropes to be loosed so that he could sit up a little. She then looked into Mickey's bloodshot eyes as she ran the point of the knife down his chest leaving a faint red line of blood. Angelina smiled as the knife reached his flaccid cock; with the blade of the knife she flipped it from side to side.

Her eyes swiveled up to his, "Do you remember what you did to me with this Mickey, how you made me do things I didn't want to, and how much you hurt me? Do you remember Mickey, cause I do."

"Please, I'm sorry. Please don't hurt me." he whispered through his bloody mouth.

Angelina grasped his cock with her free hand and began to manipulate it in a seductive manner. She ignored the shuffling of embarrassment of the hard men that were watching, she ignored her father who stepped back and looked out through the grimy window unable to watch his daughter doing such a thing. But Angelina continued her actions, and however sacred Mickey was, he couldn't fight his arousal. Eventually his cock began to grow in her hand and Angelina felt satisfaction in her accomplishment. She wanted it to be just how she remembered it, big and brutal.

"Look at your cock Mickey, have a good look." she whispered.

Mickey opened his eyes wide as his cock stood proudly in his hand. How could it be so when he felt so scared? Angelina's eyes were wide and her smile almost comforting. Her hand slipped upwards so that it was supporting the large head, and in an instant, the knife flashed downwards completely severing his cock at the base in one brutal slash. Mickey screamed in agony as his cock came free in her hand, but he still noticed her laugh as she placed it on his chest for him to look at. What he didn't hear were the groans of shock and disgust from the onlookers as they moved away from the table and the ensuing fountain of blood.

Angelina placed the knife on the table and exited the cottage; she walked to a wire fence and looked at the blood on her hands before emptying her stomach on the long grass beneath her feet. Mickey's screams of pain were silenced by the unmistakable crack of a gunshot; at least his agony was over Angelina thought to herself.

Angelina's life never returned to normal. Her father was incarcerated in a state penitentiary two years later for his past crimes, her beloved mother died of a stroke a brief six months later. Angelina suffered ongoing depression before eventually getting hooked on anti-depressants. It took less than a year for her to add alcohol to the mix, and then drugs. On a cold stormy night in April 2006, Angelina Manzoni knowingly injected herself with a lethal dose of heroin, and slipped blissfully from life without regret or a tear in her eyes. She smiled as the world spun warmly before her eyes, and hoped that her next life would be better than the one she was leaving.

12