The Abduction of Karlia Genovesi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Letting her skirt drop out of her right hand, as quietly as she can she opened the door to the hallway. After opening the door she walked out into the hallway, slowly closing the door behind her. The hallway was dark as she made her way to the stairs. She walked down the stairs to the back door on the canal side of the palazzo. She slowly turned the key that is left in the lock and the lock clicked unlocked. She slowly turned the knob, opening the door and then stepping out into the night. She closed the door behind her and headed down to the canal.

The still nearly full moon lights the path as she walked to the canal. In the moonlight she passed the garden where she has spent so many hours in her carefree youth. While she looks back on her youth with fondness, she is a woman now and going to her lover. Walking down the marble stairs leading to the quayside the skirt of her dress drags on the stairs behind her. She reached the landing and looked back and forth up and down the canal. There were no boats moving on it.

As the cathedral bell began ringing twelve and she saw a gondola approaching. It was coming from the south and the lagoon, the opposite of the direction the gondola last night came from. In the moonlight she could make out Enrico riding in the passenger seat as it approached the quayside. She feels a surge of pleasure, seeing again his dark hair and handsome features. Here is her lover, coming to get her and she almost swoons as the gondola nears the quay.

Recovering herself when the gondola pulled alongside the quay and she cried out, "you must flee, my love. They are coming to get you, to try you for piracy."

As the gondolier secured the gondola to the quay she could hear Enrico giving a hearty laugh. "Fear not my love, I have already eluded them. Come, get on board. We are going to my ship, waiting in the lagoon."

Picking up her skirt, she climbed in to the gondola and then she is in his arms. He is hugging her and all her worries seem to evaporate. She is with him again.

Without an order the gondolier unfastens the gondola and starts to guide it back down the canal, south, in the direction of the lagoon.

"But where are we going?" she asked, "your palazzo is in the other direction."

"We are going to my ship. We will be leaving Venice with the morning tide."

"What?" she asked, surprised at his words. "Where are we going?"

"You will know soon enough, little one. For now you must wait until we can get back to the ship."
They passed the rest of the trip is passed in silence; the only sounds were the splashing of the gondolier's pole, as he guided the boat down the canal and out into the lagoon. Once in the lagoon they make their way to a two masted, lateen rigged, caravel near the seaward edge.

As the gondola approached the side, Karlia could hear activity on board.

"Ahoy there," yelled Enrico. "Throw down the ladder." A rope ladder, with wooden steps, dropped from the side of the ship.

"Go ahead and climb up," Rico says, holding the ladder for her. She climbs the ladder, trying to be careful not to step on the skirt of her new dress. Enrico follows her as she climbs and soon she is crawling up on the deck of the ship. The ship was full of activity as sailors are packing supplies and preparing for departure. Enrico appears behind her, climbing on to the deck.
"Come with me to my cabin," he said and started walking toward the aft of the ship. Trying to avoid all the busy crewmen, she followed him. He opened a door to the rear of the deck and she followed him into his cabin. The room was richly furnished with a mahogany desk covered with charts and lit with a golden lamp hanging from the ceiling. The bed was full of brightly colored pillows and covered with a quilted, silk blanket.

"You will need to stay here," he said. "We will be leaving soon, but while we are at sea you must ask my permission before you leave my cabin."

"What?" she asks.

"We will be heading for my hideout on Malta. It should take us only about a week and a half if the winds are good. But while we are at sea, for your own safety you must stay inside."

"But," she began, not sure that she wants to leave Venice.

"Karlia, you are a very beautiful girl and I don't want any of the crew taking advantage of you, therefore you must stay in my cabin."

"Yes, sir." She answered, feeling a twinge of pleasure at his command.

"The tide is still some hours off and the crew is busy preparing for our departure. In the meantime we can have some fun."

She is about to ask him what he means when he reaches out with his hand and ripped the silk bodice of her new dress. Both the dress and her chemise were torn, exposing her bare breasts. She cried out in surprise and his mouth is on her breasts, nibbling at her nipples. She moans in pleasure as she felt her nipples harden under his ministrations. He continued ripping the fabric and soon the dress and her chemise are open in front, exposing her body for his tongue. She basked in the feeling of him licking her body, but he stops all too soon.

He stepped back, letting the ripped open dress fall off of her shoulders, leaving her naked to the waist. Missing his mouth on her body she watched him as he opens his trousers and takes out his engorged cock. Holding it in his hands he commanded, "Get on your knees, whore."

She was thrilled that he has taken charge of her and she gets down on her knees, not really sure what he has in mind as he stands in front of her, his cock the level of her head.

"Open your mouth," he ordered.

She does, beginning to speak, asking him what he wants when he grabbed the back of her head in his hand and shoved his erect cock into her mouth. Her words are muffled as his large organ fills her mouth.

"Suck it, whore," he demanded, shoving his cock into her throat. Using his hands at the back of her head he shoved himself fully into her mouth. She gagged as his cock blocks her throat and he begins to fuck her mouth, pushing deeper and deeper in to her.

Initially she was disgusted. This is the sort of thing that the ladies that work on Rialto island will do for a price, or so she has heard. She is not that type of woman, she tells herself, but as he continues thrusting into her mouth, she felt excitement that he was using her this way. She tried to suck as he ordered, but he was thrusting so hard and fast into her mouth she was having trouble breathing.

This is what he wants of me she thought, as he fucks her mouth, to be his whore. He wants to use her for his pleasure. She feels tingle down her spine as the thought crosses her mind. He wants to be her master, to command her. She tried to suck harder, hoping that it will please him as she gagged on his cock.

She looked up at him and sees the look of pleasure on his face as he looks down at her. As she admired him she can feel his cock beginning to spasm in her mouth. A few more thrusts and his semen filled her mouth. He stoped thrusting as his cock spilled his load in her mouth.

"Swallow it and lick me clean," he demanded. His cock still filling her throat she does her best to swallow the salty liquid and lick him clean.

When she has finished he pulled his cock out of her mouth and back in to his trousers, fastening them closed. "You will find some clothes in the chest at the foot of the bed," he said. "I must go prepare for our departure. Remember, do not leave this cabin."

"Yes, sir," she said meekly as he departed.

The ship left on the morning tide and a messenger delivered the ransom note to her father.

12