The Abduction of Keresha Brown

Story Info
Evil man faces the ultimate punishment.
2.2k words
3.81
25.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was so beautiful, her sweet ebony skin and full lips. How could I resist? I was taking a bus to the University of the West Indies Mona in Kingston when I first saw her. I was pissed because my car was in the shop and then I glanced at her in the bus and could not keep my jaw from dropping. She was magnificent, wearing her school uniform, so very pretty. She looked 18 wearing a uniform that said Mona High School. Her breasts very small and pert, her face was like that of an angel but that body certainly made for sin. As soon as I saw her I knew I had to have her, but how? It was then I noticed in her hand a school project on it was the name of this beauty Keresha Brown. So it began that a twisted plan began to form in my mind.

I spent the next two days in deep concentration about what it was I was going to do. I was distracted to the point where my students took notice of it, but I did not affect my teaching that much. The first step was to find out where exactly this beauty lives but how to do that without directly connecting myself to her? Well this is what I did. I bought a few calling cards and went to a phone booth in the busy metropolitan area of Half-Way-Tree and called the Mona High School. I told then that I was with the Guardian Life Insurance Company and was calling because of an inconsistency in our records. I told them that I was trying to locate the legal guardian of one of their students Keresha Brown and asked for a work number that I could contact them at. It worked like a charm, step one complete. The next step was to contact the girls' father. I called and told him that I was with the phone company Cable and Wireless and that as part of our customer service program we were giving away one thousand dollars that we could either deduct from his bill or send to him personally. Naturally he jumped at the money, I told him okay then but he would have to answer a few questions. The first was his address so that I could mail him the money; as if the phone company would really need to call to get an address, and how many adults and children in his household and what ages they were. Poor fool did not know what he was doing.

My car was as good as new, now I decided to go to Keresha's house to stake it out. It was a nice place not too big, not too small. I was just sitting in my car watching when low and behold a miracle happened. Her parents left the house in their car and she stayed behind. My heart started to beat wildly in my chest. I felt like it was going to explode, she was in the house all by herself. It was an almost perfect opportunity. I waited a few minutes and then good out of my car with my tire iron. Then I changed my mind after all this was not the plan. The plan was to observe first before I make my move. Not do some random stupid shit. It was then that all choice was taken from me because at that moment she walked out of the house and started heading straight towards my car.

For a second I stopped breathing and I thought that I was having a heart attack. She walked right by me, and time stopped. Suddenly I was on the move, I jumped out of the vehicle and stopped her.

'Excuse me miss can you tell me how to get to Alpine drive? Is it down there?' I asked raising my hand and pointing. Then she turned her head to see where I was pointing. It was then I hit her as hard as I could with the tire iron.

She fell to the ground with an audible thud, she was not moving. At first I thought that I had killed her but no she was still breathing. I quickly heaved her into the back of my car. My heart was beating so fast and loud it sounded like a drum to me. Then I began my drive home.

An hour later she was in my house bound, gagged and blindfolded on the floor at the foot of my bed. This was not how it was supposed to be, this was not my plan, I had moved too quickly and had made many mistakes I hoped they would not come back to haunt me. Her blood had stained my car seat of that there was no doubt. Not to mention her head wound. I had hit her hard to knock her out but she still had not awaken or even stirred. I began to fear I had given her a concussion, perhaps even brain damage, but it was too late to turn back now. This was not my plan at all but you know what they say about best laid plans. I lay on my bed and went to sleep.

I woke up with a hard dick, horny as hell and ready to fuck. How convenient I had a sweet little fuck toy at the foot of my bed just begging to be fucked. She lay at the foot of my bed hands bound behind her back, feet tied together and a rope connecting the two making it impossible for her to move. I roughly grabbed one of her arms and dragged her into the bathroom dumping her unceremoniously into the bathtub.

'Still a sleep sweetheart?'

I turned on the shower and doused her in cold water. It was not long before she awoke. Though the blindfold covered her eyes I knew there must be panic in them. She began to scream into her gag. What a sight she was in her school uniform soaking wet underneath my shower. I retreated to my kitchen to get a sharp knife. I commenced to cut the clothes off of her till her school uniform was nothing but shreds around her. All that was left were she undergarments and her shoes and socks. By now she had regained full consciousness and so I turned off the shower and took a second to gaze at my prize. If her was good looking the first time I saw her she was magnificent now. I had tied her in such a way that all her charms were on display for me. With her hands secured behind her back her chest was pushed out showing those two sweet succulents tits I had wanted for so long and with her ankles tied together connected to her wrists she was unable to close her legs. It seemed like her brassier was about to burst holding back those two sweet ebony breasts.What I had thought were small pert tits were not so small after all. I placed my knife in between them and traced it slowly up. I felt her grasp inwardly. Then slowly I made my way down to her panties and cut them off of her. By now I was sure that she knew what was coming.

I stripped naked before her and began to fondle her tits, and then suck on them. I heard a moan through the gag. Excellent this bitch is liking it. I began to slap my cock against her tits. First one then the other and across her face, now to the best part. For those who have never been to Jamaica there are many taboos oral sex is one of them. Not the worst of our taboos to be sure but still considered to be nasty. People who engage in it keep silent and those who think about it never voice their thoughts aloud. It was this I planned to do to her. I removed the gag but before she has a chance to scream I quickly wrapped my hands around her throat and started to choke her. She struggled weakly against me and then I released her so she could breath again. Then just as suddenly I choked her, I did this a few times each time longer than the one before Then for the cu-de-grace I shoved my cock inside her mouth all the way to her tonsils and then let her breathe. In the process of sucking in her much needed air she was also nicely swallowing my cock. I pressed in as hard and fast I could, fucking her face with gusto. I loved feeling my dick in her hot wet mouth and even better was feeling my balls hitting her chin. What a power trip this was for me. Then I placed my hands around her throat and then moved them to the top of her head to better enjoy face fucking her. That was when the bitch bit me.

I went nuts I growled in anger and like a mad dog I grabbed her throat and lifted her. My cock fell out of her mouth with a pop. I slammed her head against the bathroom wall and grabbed my knife.

'You fucking bitch do that again and I'll slit your throat.'

To make her understand that I was serious I placed the cold steel of the knife right against her throat, then I kneed her in the stomach knocking the wind out of her.

'Now start sucking.' I shouted placing the knife once more at her throat pressing it so hard that I knew that it was drawing blood. She began to suck me slowly and then with more force as I encouraged her to suck harder and faster. Soon I let my hands go and she continued to suck making wet, sloppy slurping noises with her mouth. I placed my balls in her mouth and she continued her sucking like a tick to blood. Then I placed my shaft back into that hot wet mouth soon I felt myself reaching climax and pulled out. I did not want to cum before I go a chance at that sweet pussy. This girl was a natural born cocksucker and I would see to it that she got lots of practice. I pushed her down so her pussy was presented to my waiting cock and slammed it home in her. She was no virgin but she was unbelievably tight, her pussy felt so good. I was like a machine pummelling her. She gritted her teeth and started to moan, whether in pain or pleasure I didn't know and I didn't care. I snaked my hand around her and shoved my middle finger in her ass. Ha, the look on her face even covered with the blindfold was priceless. That doe eyed shock of I can't believe this is happening to me. It only took a minute or two before I noticed the change. She was fucking me back, maybe it was just to ease the pain of my finger in her ass, but from the wiggling of her hips I didn't think so. I felt her pussy begin to tighten around my cock and heard her slutty moan of ecstasy and that made me cum hard and fast in her pussy. She felt to squirting of my semen in her and it must have excited her because her pussy muscles started to squeeze me even further. When I pulled out of her I was thoroughly satisfied with my prize. I patted her on the head to show my approval.

'Good girl' I said and I bent over slowly and kissed her forehead. That was when she gave me a surprise.

When I kissed her forehead it put my throat in direct line with her mouth and she leaped after it like a wild animal. My mind jumped to the Discovery channel seeing lionesses bring down an antelope by going straight for the jugular. I started to panic and I punched her in the gut, I kneed her but the bitch would not let go. Then I finally managed to push her off of me, the problem was my throat was still in her teeth. I was bleeding profusely and collapsed on the floor choking on my own blood. There was an encroaching darkness at the edge of my vision and it was slowly creeping towards me blocking out all light.

You know what they do to rapists in prison right? The abuse they get there is nothing compared to the fair and just tortures of my current residence. I forever relive the abduction of Keresha Brown only not as me. I relive it as her I feel and see everything I did to her through her eyes none stop. I am in her body being hit by the tire iron, being bound and gagged. The oral, anal and vaginal rape is all mine to experience and the person who is causing my pain is none other than myself. That is why the punishment is just and fair. What is the moral of the story friend? I don't know? You have to find your own, but I can tell you what I learned. No one deserves to be abused and no one has the right to abuse another.