The Abduction of King Aron

Story Info
A sinister plot is unearthed against the King.
1.4k words
3.62
3.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bolman, Chief Advisor and confidante to King Aron sat at his desk in his chambers, only a few doors down from the Monarch himself. He had heard Claude and the King return from their daily exercises, happy in the knowledge that they had consummated their budding friendship with a physical tryst.

But how did Bolman know when there were no witnesses to the secret act?

It was common knowledge that Bolman was indeed the King's most trusted advisor, however, what was unknown to all in the Kingdom was the fact that Bolman was a sorcerer and had been for a good many year. King Aron had inherited the services of this secret magician upon the death of his mother and father, as he had also served the previous three incumbents of the throne. Bolman appeared to be a man in his sixth decade but was, in fact, many years older and had seen the Kingdom go through various changes, some for the good, some for the worse. He was not enamored with the current ruler; was not a fan of his youth, inexperience and perceived weaknesses. It was Bolman's wish that the King be deposed, and the throne be overthrown; in its place, an elected official and Bolman had himself in mind. He had for many years wished to rule and now, his final plan was afoot.

He cared less about the defloration of the King but knew that the citizens of Clitorina would never stand for a ruler who took another man to his bed. And now that this had happened, he could put the final stages of his nefarious plan into motion.

Bolman had witnessed the tryst between the young Monarch and Claude with the use of his all-seeing bird of prey, the eagle Forin, who was now back asleep in his cage, his beak tucked under his wing. His job successfully completed, Bolman had rewarded him with a rat upon his return, the remnants of which lay discarded at the bottom of his cage. It was enough to see that both men were naked and erect of cock and Bowman had wished to witness no more, knowing that the act would certainly have taken place. He only had one remaining query and he needed the counsel of the swordsman to confirm or deny this information.

In the monarch's chambers, the King and Claude had shed their clothes once again and stood naked in front of one another, a bowl of warm water nearby. King Aron reached into the bowl and pulled out a washcloth, proceeding to clean Claude's face, his strong chest, his back, arms and working towards his bare arse. The two strong pieces of muscle of his buttocks, magnificently round and hard.

"By the Gods, you are the most handsome man I have ever seen," the King whispered, as he turned Claude around and was face-to-face with his erect penis, which he proceeded to clean with the damp cloth.

Claude smiled dreamily. "Will you do me the honour of taking me in your mouth once again, my King?" he asked.

King Aron nodded and opened his mouth, his lips stretching around Claude's throbbing shaft and his hands eagerly teased the man servant's heavy balls.

"Take as much as you can," Claude rumbled, his voice full of lust.

King Aron obeyed and took in nearly six inches before he gagged and backed away. He immediately tried again, and this time he swallowed every inch. He started to bob back and forth, taking Claude in and out of his mouth. He looked up at the muscular servant and, seeing the look of pure enjoyment on his face, the young Monarch knew he was doing a good job.

Claude tipped his head back, enjoying the sensation of his young lover's hungry mouth on his cock. He knew it would not be too much longer before he reached his climax. When he felt his balls begin to churn, he roared and King Aron released him from his wet mouth and watched as Claude's tumescence bobbed before him, then released a torrent of hot liquid which splattered over his face. He opened his mouth, and the rest of the semen pelted his lips and ran down his chin.

Once Claude had regained his breath and composure, he took the King into his arms. "My Lord, you are glorious."

King Aron smiled; his head rested against Claude's muscular chest, his lover's spunk drying on his lips.

Bolman stood and poured himself a celebratory drink from the carafe of wine that was on his desk, then went to his door and peered out. A few moments later, the door to the King's chambers opened and Claude stepped out.

"I say, swordsman, might I have a word?" Bolman called.

Claude turned at the sound of the advisor's voice. "Sir Bolman, I was not aware you were there."

Bolman smiled. "Indeed." He looked at the King's closed door. "Is the young Master asleep after the exertion of the afternoon?"

Claude's brow furrowed for a moment, then he smiled. "Yes Sir, he has taken to his bed."

Bolman stepped aside and gestured to his own chamber with his hand. "Just a few moments of your time, if I may?"

Claude nodded, somewhat hesitant, but stepped forward and entered the candle-lit room. He had not been in this chamber since he was appointed by Bolman as the personal servant to the King; it gave him the shivers then and did so again now.

Bolman seemed unaware as he walked to his desk and sat down, inviting Claude to sit opposite him. The swarthy man seemed as though he would not fit into the small chair proffered, but he hoped not to be there long.

Bolman offered a wide smile, his eyes unable to mask his knowledge of what had occurred just a few hours hence. "I take it you kept to the promise you made me in this very room?"

Claude frowned. "Beg pardon Sir?"

"Did you not attend to the needs of the young King?" Bolman enquired.

"I - er - I," Claude stammered.

Bolman held up a hand. "Please, we are both men of this world. Let me put it in a more direct manner. Did you and his Highness partake in a fuck this afternoon?"

Claude felt his face redden and he shifted uncomfortably in his chair, not knowing how to answer. He had always felt this man Bolman a trickster and did not trust in his discretion. However, looking into his eyes, Claude felt himself unable to disguise the truth. "Yes, Sir, we did."

The advisor nodded. "I see. And did thou ingest the Royal spurt?" Bolman asked, sipping from his goblet.

"I'm sorry?" Claude blurted, aghast.

"Did you partake of the Royal semen, either by mouth or arse?"

"I cry pardon, Sir, for that is none of your business," Claude replied, his voice steady.

"I ask thee for a reason," Bolman insisted.

Claude shook his head in disbelief. "I can think of no reason that would excuse your impertinence in this matter."

Bolman nodded. "So be it."

Claude stood. "May I take my leave Sir?"

A wave of the advisor's hand, and Claude headed for the door, his face still aflame. Bolman heard the door open and close, then stood and walked to the window that opened on a view of the whole Kingdom. He was sure that there had been no ingestion, as the swordsman was not exhibiting symptoms that he would associate with having done so.

For the King, and his father before him, possessed semen that was special and magical, and anyone that took it in their bodies showed magnificent strength and stamina; an urge to kill. Bolman had been experimenting with the previous Ruler, slipping him potions of potency that would enable him to extract the contents of his testes once the King was asleep. However, he had been interrupted one night and so, regrettably, had to murder the King and His wife and make it look like a terrible misfortune, an illness that could not be explained by anyone.

Now he only had the promise of the ejaculate of the young King that would eventually empower his secret Army and lead to the destruction to the rule of Clitorina.

And so, some days later, Bolman arranged for infidels to snatch the King from his chambers, when he had sent his personal Guards out on an exercise. Six burly, leather-clad warriors crept in when the King was asleep, pulled him roughly from his bed and took him to a pre-arranged location, where his torture and the extraction of his godly semen would begin.