The Abduction Team

Story Info
Tina's story: her life is changed.
12.2k words
4.58
68.5k
60

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina's Story

Tina started walking home from walk, noting dismally that it had started to rain. Her car had broken down only yesterday, so it was Shank's pony for her until she could afford another one.

"At least I've got a long weekend," she thought gratefully. Tina had spoken to her boss and tacked an extra two days leave onto a weekend, giving her four straight days off work, but had had to work late tonight to get her work finished before her break.

Not that she had any plans for her time off. Tina had no family nearby, and being new to the area not many friends either. She hoped to join a few clubs and meet people that way as soon as she found her feet. There was one person at work she liked, well, fancied really -- he was tall and dark, just the type she liked. Eric. Maybe she should ask him what clubs he frequented, just for a recommendation of course, she mused as she strode briskly along.

Tina was not paying attention to her surroundings. If she had, she'd have noticed a large black van driving along slowly behind her. She was lost in her own world, busy thinking of things she could do to make herself at home in this city.

The van paced her for a while longer.

"Get a move on, Decker," said the man in the passenger seat of the van. "Don't dawdle, you'll lose her if she crosses the street." The driver glanced at him.

"Take it easy, Brody, I'm not getting too close before we're ready, and we need another few hundred yards before we grab her," Decker pointed out. He called to the two men in the back of the van, "Are you guys ready back there?"

"Yep."

"Ready," came the replies from the back. Mason and Callum could not see what was going on, and had to wait for instructions from the front, as the van had no windows. The van was equipped with rope, plastic ties and a hood, as well as some chloroform in a bottle in case that became necessary. It never had so far. The team of four men had abducted fourteen women in the past year, and hadn't needed to drug any of them.

They watched Tina walking along the side of the road, head up, with a confident demeanour. She did not look like a victim. But that's what she was about to become.

"Damn, she's hot," breathed Decker as Tina neatly jumped a puddle on the wet pavement.

"Hmmm," agreed Brody with relish.

Tina was around 5' 6", with a curvy body which she obviously kept fit and toned. Her auburn hair was long, but currently held back into a ponytail. She'd changed into her trainers to walk home, and as she was wearing her plain office trousers and sweater, she couldn't really be accused of calling attention to her body, but the team had been watching her for two weeks now, and had seen her looking much more alluring than she currently was. The fact that she was on foot was no accident either -- the team had disabled Tina's car so she was forced to walk home.

Decker reached the place he'd planned the snatch and checked no one was around. The rain had helped them; there were few people out and no one within view.

"Ok guys, get set, coming alongside in thirty seconds," called Decker to the men in the back of the van. Mason got the hood ready, and Callum stood ready by the door to yank it open and pull Tina inside. She wouldn't have a chance against the two big men, but just in case they had the cable tie and anaesthetic ready.

Tina was humming along to the music on her mp3. She barely heard the van pull up alongside. She finally caught sight of it just as the door opened, and she jumped, startled.

Callum leaped out of the van, picked Tina up bodily and practically threw her in the van, where Mason caught her, jammed the hood over her head and pinned her arms behind her in an instant, fastening the cable tie round her wrists efficiently.

The van accelerated away; the whole incident had taken under ten seconds and, as usual, no one had seen a thing.

Tina was so shocked when Callum grabbed her that she didn't even scream at first, but when she felt the van rocketing away and realised what was happening, she started screaming and couldn't stop. Her heart was hammering out of her chest, and she was incapable of drawing breath. She felt faint, and could not believe what was happening to her. She struggled and kicked out, but the arms that were holding her tightly were strong and competent. Tears were streaming down Tina's face and her muffled screams were morphing into gasping sobs. Then she heard a voice talking to her.

"Easy now, Tina. Don't worry, you're going to be ok, just relax, we're not going to hurt you."

The craziness of these words almost had Tina screaming again. She swallowed it down hard.

"What are you doing, please, let me go, I've got nothing you could want, please!" Tina sobbed out, straining against the cable tie on her wrist. The ties were making her feel so claustrophobic she started panicking, thrashing around against the arms holding her.

"Stop it, Tina, you're going to hurt yourself," ordered another voice from the front of the van. "Calm down, stop struggling, you're just making it worse," the voice continued.

"Mason, calm her down," said Callum. He was holding Tina's kicking feet and trying to get them tied up. He succeeded at last, and her kicking changed to furious bucking. Mason continued to speak into Tina's ear. He made his voice soft and calm, trying to get through her panic and into her thinking brain. From experience he knew it took a while for the women to get over the initial terror and start listening to him.

"Tina, just calm down. Relax. Breathe. Listen to me. Breathe. I want to talk to you but you must stop struggling. I know it's hard, sweetie, but try to relax and you'll feel better, I promise." His hypnotic tone and low, velvet voice started to have an effect. He continued to speak quietly and gently to the traumatised woman, and she slowly stilled.

The van grew quieter, filled now only by Tina's gasping breaths.

Brody spoke into the quiet.

"Nearly there, thirty minutes tops," he advised the rest of the team. Decker was driving steadily, not fast. They didn't want to hit a speed trap.

Callum nodded. He spoke to the shaking woman.

"Tina, can you hear me?" There was a short nod from inside the hood.

"Good. Now, if you promise to be quiet and still, I'll take that hood off you, ok?"

Tina's terrified mind could barely function, but she was desperate to see what was going on and who had captured her. She managed another nod.

The hood was slowly removed and Tina blinked rapidly to try to clear her eyes from tears so she could see. As her vision cleared, she took in the man crouching in front of her.

He was tall, at least 6 feet, muscles in all the right places, but not built like a weight lifter, rather a gymnast or swimmer. Dark hair, tanned face and arms. He was wearing a tight fitting black tee, and tight black jeans. His eyes had smile lines around them and looked kind.

Tina gave herself a mental shake. Kind! What planet was she on! The man spoke again.

"Hi there. My name is Callum, and my friend behind you is Mason. Are you hurt at all?"

Tina's control snapped. She lashed out with her tongue, swearing viciously and cursing them to hell and back. Eventually she ran out of steam. Callum was watching her with ... amusement? She was about to start up again, but he held up a hand.

"Yes, I get the idea, you're a bit cross," he said mildly. "But, are you hurt? Are your wrists ok?"

This drew Tina's attention to them again, and she groaned.

"No, they're not ok, they're hurting and my shoulders are aching too." Tears came into her eyes once again, and she was surprised when she felt the man behind her, still holding onto her arms, reach forward and wipe them away with a paper hanky.

"Keep still, then, honey, and I'll take them off," Mason told her. She felt a knife touch her wrists, and then a huge feeling of relief as the ties came off.

Tina drew her arms in front immediately and rubbed her sore wrists. The ties had cut into them but not drawn blood. She glared frostily at Callum.

"What about my ankles?"

"Sorry, they can stay like that for a short while longer," Callum replied cheerily. "Can't have you running off the first chance you get!"

Tina screwed herself around to look up at Mason. Even through her fear, her eyes opened wide when she saw him. Blond hair, eyes of the brightest blue, perfect skin with the merest hint of stubble on a firm jaw. Straight, Grecian nose. He smiled at her, and his teeth were white and even.

Tina gulped. Whoever on earth these men were, and whatever they had abducted her for, they were gorgeous. She flushed, thinking that she shouldn't be checking them out like this.

"Why have you done this to me?" She asked pleadingly. "I have nothing you could want, really. You must have the wrong person!"

Callum and Mason both chuckled.

"No, sweetie, we have the right person. You." Said Callum gently. He reached out and put his hand on Tina's bare stomach, where her sweater had ridden up while she'd struggled. He rubbed it sensuously for a moment, then pulled her sweater down again.

Tina's heart jolted at Callum's touch. His hand was warm and large, and felt pleasant against her cold skin. She felt her body react to him, and fought it furiously. Callum smiled at her knowingly.

"Now, Tina, you've had a shock, I know," he said to her. "Please don't worry about your safety, we're not going to hurt you. We've got a little way to go, so I suggest you lay back and relax for a few minutes and take a breather."

Mason pulled her shoulders back towards him. Tina resisted, but his strength easily overpowered hers, and she was forced backwards to rest against him. She lay tense and unmoving, but as Mason slowly massaged her tight shoulders and murmured quietly into her ears, repeating over and over that she'd be ok, they wouldn't hurt her, Tina gradually relaxed and rested her weight onto Mason's chest.

Mason's hands felt deliciously warm and soothing on Tina's shoulders. The shock of her capture had tired Tina out, and she felt her eyes closing. They snapped open once again as Mason moved from her shoulders to her breasts. She tried to sit up.

"No, honey, it's ok, shhh," said Mason. He continued to softly rub her breasts, over her sweater. To Tina's horror, she felt her nipples contract. Her body was obviously enjoying the attention.

"No, please don't," she said weakly. Mason chuckled in her ear.

"You don't mean that, Tina, now, do you?"

Callum had slipped off Tina's trainers and was rubbing her bare feet. It felt wonderful, and in another situation Tina would have loved it, but her mind fought to remember that these were her captors, who could do anything to her; she shouldn't feel this good about a simple massage.

"Why have you kidnapped me like this? What are you going to do to me? Please don't hurt me" Tina pleaded miserably, trying to fight from moaning out loud in pleasure.

Callum smiled at her again. Gods, he has a wonderful smile, she thought weakly.

"We're not going to hurt you, Tina, we've already told you that. We're going to fuck you."

Tina stared at him in absolute shock. She was actually speechless. How on earth could he look at her with those kind eyes and basically tell her she was about to be raped by four men?

Tina didn't know whether to be outraged, terrified or -- and here her body betrayed her -- aroused at the statement so casually tossed out.

She was saved from having to say anything by the van slowing to a halt.

Decker and Brody stopped the van and got out. After a few moments they returned and spoke to Callum and Mason.

"Guys, all ready this end, let's get our guest inside."

Mason picked up the hood and turned to Tina.

"Come on sweetheart, I need to put this on you again, just for a few minutes," he said, and slowly put the hood towards Tina's head. She tried to draw back, but found Callum behind her. He held her arms down, and once again she was struck by the strength in his arms. Tina decided it was better not to resist further, in case she was tied up again.

Callum and Mason helped her to shuffle to the edge of the van, then one of them, Tina didn't know which, lifted her over his shoulder and carried her along.

Tina couldn't see them, but Decker and Brody were watching with anticipation, and relief at how easily the abduction had gone. They glanced at each other and grinned.

"She's going to be great, what a wildcat!" Said Decker with relish. He was the one who had picked Tina out as a suitable candidate, and done the initial surveillance on her. It was important to the team that whoever they chose fitted certain criteria; that they should not be in a relationship, should be sexually active -- or at least not a virgin -- and be unlikely to be missed by anyone for a few days. Tina met these requirements, and was sexy and beautiful also, a bonus for the team. They actually loved all women, and were quite happy to take traditionally unattractive females if one cropped up.

They had pulled up outside a small, isolated cottage with a private driveway which gave plenty of warning of anyone's approach. It was Brody's cottage, used exclusively by the team.

Callum carried Tina into the house and set her on her feet. The others crowded in after him, and Brody locked the door with a key, which he then set high on a small windowsill out of sight.

Mason removed Tina's hood, and swiftly cut the ankle ties. He steadied Tina as she wobbled at the knees.

"Whoa, steady there," he said to her with a smile.

Tina looked at the four of them with something approaching disbelief.

"Why on earth are you doing this to me?" She asked them blankly. "You're all good looking men, why do you need to abduct a woman? How can you stand there and tell me you're not going to hurt me when you've basically told me you're going to rape me!" Her voice quivered on the last words and she swallowed down fresh tears.

"No one said anything about rape, Tina," said Decker, looking a little surprised. "What gave you that idea?"

Tina looked at Callum.

"He said ..." she began, but Callum interrupted immediately.

"I said we were going to fuck you, Tina, not rape you. There's a difference. And fucking you won't hurt you."

Tina's anger grew once again.

"So you're saying that if I say quite clearly, "NO", then you'll let me go?"

Brody answered her gravely.

"You're here for three days. In that time, all four of us will be fucking you regularly. Better get used to that idea." He turned away and went into what appeared to be a living room.

"Three days? Are you crazy? People will be looking for me, you can't hold me here that long!" Tina cried in horror.

"No one will be looking for you -- you're not due back at work until Wednesday, and you don't live with anyone so no one will raise any alarm"

Tina was still aghast at the fact these men knew so much about her when Brody returned, with a glass of amber liquid in a cut glass.

"Here. Drink this, it will take the edge off," he said in a kind voice.

Tina's hand shook as she took the glass. She sniffed it cautiously.

Decker smiled at her.

"It's just brandy, Tina. It's not drugged. I'll drink it first if you like." He took the glass from her hand and downed it in one.

Brody had returned with another four glasses which he handed around, including Tina. She sipped at it, swallowed, then sipped again.

"Drink it all, Tina. You probably need it." Joked Callum, raising his class to her ironically.

The men drifted into the living room, sipping their drinks. Tina was left alone in the hallway. She hesitated, then tried the door handle quietly. Her heart sank when it was obviously locked.

Forlornly, Tina wandered into the living room where the men had gone. They were sitting on sofas and chairs, chatting quietly. Mason looked up as she entered the room. He patted the empty space on the sofa next to him.

"Come and sit down. We need to talk to you."

Tina went and sat next to the big man. She looked across at the others, getting her first good look at Brody and Decker. They were both tall, but Decker was wiry rather than built. Brody was very muscular with a closely shaven head. He should have looked like a thug, but his intelligent eyes and quirky mouth made that more difficult to believe.

All four of them were stunning, thought Tina wonderingly. What on earth were they up to?

"Now, Tina. We'll explain what's going to happen," started Decker. "As Callum has told you already, we're going to spend the next three days fucking you. That's going to happen no matter what. But you can decide how to react to that. You can fight us, in which case you probably will have a horrible time. Or you can accept it, and join in with us with good grace. If you choose to do that, then we'll give you the best sex you've ever had in your life, and you'll love every moment."

He paused to look at her.

"Think of it this way. You have no choice. You can fight or submit. But you'll never see us again after this, and no one need ever know about it -- so why not just enjoy it? As we've told you, we're not going to hurt you, and we'll take you home when this is over, so just relax and let it happen."

There was a silence.

Despite her best intentions, Decker's words were exciting Tina. Although she was no blushing virgin, she was not particularly experienced in sex. She'd only had a few sexual partners, and none of them were particularly mind-blowing. These four men were the best looking guys she'd ever laid eyes on, and the thought of sex with them was not, on the face of it, unpleasant. Tina's eyes drifted towards Decker's groin, before she whipped them away, flushing in embarrassment. She shifted in her seat, trying to ease the sudden ache in her crotch.

"What sort of sex?" Tina asked finally, when no one filled the silence. "I'm not very experienced, you'll probably find me boring," she finished quietly.

The four men laughed gently.

"Let us worry about that, sweetheart," said Mason, squeezing her shoulders.

Decker continued. "As for what sort of sex; all sorts, every sort. We won't be rough or nasty with you, and we promise not to hurt you. Apart from that, anything goes!" There was a murmur of agreement from the others, and Tina noticed Mason and Callum were both tenting their jeans. She felt an answering liquid in her pants. She swallowed guiltily. Maybe she should take them at their word and submit to their plans?

Mason took Tina's hand and placed it on his erection. She went to pull away, but he kept her there, and slowly she began to rub her hand along it, marvelling at the size.

Mason let out a groan.

"Oh, that's a good girl, yes." He sighed.

Tina looked over and saw Callum, Brody and Decker watching her raptly. She blushed and removed her hand and placed it firmly in her lap. Decker chuckled.

"Shy?" He asked teasingly. "You'll soon get over that! Everyone does."

"What do you mean?" Asked Tina. "Everyone? You've done this before?" She wasn't sure how she felt about that. It seemed incredible she hadn't heard of something like this on the news. Tina felt her heart miss a beat when she wondered if that meant their other victims hadn't made it home alive. She voiced this thought.

"What happened to the others?" She whispered faintly.

"They went back to their lives, a little happier and more satisfied than before," laughed Brody. "Now, let me show you around a bit."

He offered his hand, and when Tina took it, pulled her up. He showed her where the kitchen led off a small dining room.

"If you feel like a coffee or anything, go right ahead. There's plenty of food in the cupboards for snacks and breakfast, but we've cooked a dinner for tonight," Brody told her, guiding her out of the kitchen and back into the living room, then into a hallway.