The Abduction Team - The Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he finished, the rest of the team joined them in the pool. They were messing around, jumping on each other like teenagers, and Lucy smiled to see them. Callum and Mason yelled for her to join them, and taking her courage in both hands, Lucy made a neat dive over their heads and swam quickly to the end, chased by both men.

Decker pulled Brody aside and told him what Lucy had said about being hurt.

"Well, I'm starting her therapy sessions later, so I'll mention that to her then," Brody said. "Thanks for letting me know. Now go on and make her laugh a little, flirt a little."

Brody wanted Lucy to experience the normal interaction and gentle flirting she seemed to have trouble with. As he watched them playing in the pool, Lucy seemingly forgetting about her nakedness, he felt hopeful.

*********

Later on, sipping coffee, Brody started questioning Lucy. He discovered that when she was young, a game of kiss-chase had got seriously out of hand, and frightened her. Coupled with a strict, somewhat repressive upbringing, and an all-girl school, it was no wonder Lucy didn't know how to relate to men. She had no experience of it at all.

As he wound the session up, the rest of the team came in to the living room, still in their swim shorts. As previously directed, Mason turned on the tv and they started watching a light porn movie. Brody sat next to Lucy, his arm around her shoulders. She was obviously uncomfortable.

"Have you ever watched porn before, Lucy?" He asked her quietly. The team were pretending to be engrossed in the film, which was currently showing two men and a woman making out but still clothed.

"No! It's degrading to women," Lucy stated firmly.

"Is it?" Brody asked. "Why do you think that? Look at the men in this film. Are they disrespecting that woman?"

Lucy looked at the screen reluctantly. The men were now licking and kissing their way around the woman's naked body, and she was writhing and moaning loudly.

"But she's an actress -- she's paid to pretend," Lucy pointed out.

"Why do you think she's pretending? Don't you think that would be enjoyable?" Brody asked, gesturing at the screen, where the man was now playing with the woman's pussy.

Lucy didn't answer.

"Have you ever touched yourself like that, Lucy" Brody asked

Lucy shook her head.

"I've tried, but it feels ok for a moment, then it feels funny and I have to stop," she told him. She was trying hard to answer without embarrassment, but was blushing furiously all the same.

"Has anyone else ever touched you there?"

"No. Some men tried, but I won't let them. They said I'm frigid, and they're probably right," Lucy shrugged, trying to pretend it didn't bother her.

Brody was annoyed. Incompetent idiots some men were!

"That's not true, Lucy. Those men were impatient, egotistical, arrogant, incompetent, misogynistic, idiotic BOYS. Just forget about what they said."

Lucy smiled a little at Brody's obvious indignation on her behalf. She forced herself to watch the screen. Brody looked too, at the man doing a great job with his head between the woman's thighs.

"Most women love that, done properly," he told her. "And I promise you, we do it properly. By the way, Lucy?" Brody continued, "Decker mentioned to me that you said you didn't think it possible he wouldn't hurt you during sex -- what did you mean by that?"

Lucy frowned.

"Well, everyone gets hurt the first time, right? Everyone says it's very painful."

Brody couldn't understand how anyone could still be so naive about sex and their bodies, in today's liberated world. He quickly explained about hymens and the likelihood that Lucy's was already broken.

"Lucy, would you let Callum examine you? Then you'll know for sure, and it will be one less thing to worry about."

Lucy looked down and chewed her lip.

"This is really going to happen, isn't it?" She whispered in a defeated tone. "I'm really going to have sex?"

"Yes, Lucy. But we don't want that to be something you worry about. I think it will ease your mind if we can tell you your hymen is broken."

Lucy nodded.

"Ok then. What do I do?"

Brody nodded to Callum, who came over and took Lucy's hand. He led her through to the massage table and helped her climb on. Lucy was still wearing a robe from her swim, and Callum laid her down and lifted her knees. He made sure to stay very professional, and not let it feel sexual to Lucy. He got a generous dollop of lubricant and warmed it a little.

"I won't hurt you," Callum promised, eyes twinkling at her kindly. Callum inserted a finger and reached as far as he could. Lucy's muscles were tight around him. Callum swallowed. He couldn't wait to fuck her, he shut his eyes as he imagined how tight she was going to be for them. He forced himself to concentrate.

"Sweetie, you have to relax your muscles. This will feel great when our cocks are inside you, but right now I can't feel a thing," Callum teased her.

Lucy made a huge effort to relax, and Callum moved another finger in and reached around. He could feel nothing, but wanted to be sure. Moving to a cabinet, he came back with a speculum and inserted it as far as possible. Nothing.

He pulled Lucy's robe down and helped her up.

"Broken already. You're such an active person I'm not surprised. So you can stop worrying. There's no reason at all that sex will be painful for you. We'll make sure of that." He promised her.

Going back into the tv room, Lucy was relieved to see the movie was over. She sat down next to Brody and he pulled her into his side.

"I always thought ..." Lucy started to say. Brody waited for her.

"That, you know, if I ever had sex, it would be with someone I loved." She looked down, not wanting to offend, but stating her feelings.

"It doesn't have to be that serious, Lucy," Brody told her. You don't necessarily have to love someone to do pleasurable things with them. Like them, hopefully. But not always love them. Trust is more important, actually. You have to trust someone to enjoy sex with them."

Lucy thought about that for the rest of the evening.

********

The next few days passed in a blur for Lucy. She had intensive therapy sessions with Brody three times a day, trying to get to the root of her fears. These often resulted in cathartic tears, but each time she felt relief. She had a massage each morning from Decker, and then swam with all the men, both of which she was naked for. Brody also insisted she slept naked too, after the first night, as did they. He was forcing her to become accustomed to this in record time. The afternoons were spent messing around, working out in the small gym, cooking dinner with Decker, and the evenings spent chatting casually, playing cards; generally spending time with them as if they were in a relationship.

Brody had given Callum and Mason some free time, now that he was sure Lucy wasn't going to run. They were checking out a young man who had yet to realise he was, in fact, gay. He was refusing to admit to his feelings, and causing himself and his friends, family and colleagues all sorts of problems with his denial behaviour. Callum wanted to bring him in, but of course they had to wait until they were done with Lucy, so instead they were keeping an eye on him in the bars and clubs in the evenings. It was likely the young man would be their next subject, and they needed to gather as much intelligence on him as possible.

On the third evening of Lucy's stay there was a breakthrough. Decker was cooking dinner, and Lucy was helping him. She was slyly stealing the raw vegetables as fast as he was slicing them, and eating them. Her hand crept out to steal another, and Decker was on her in a flash. He pinned her arms and pulled her close.

"You little thief!" He scolded her. Lucy just laughed, tilting her head to him. Then her smile faded and she licked her lips. Decker took the invitation, and carefully, gently, kissed her; chastely at first, before deepening it and demanding entry with his tongue. He dominated her mouth, but was ready to back off if Lucy had second thoughts.

Lucy didn't know what to think. And that kiss was very enjoyable. She squirmed, and Decker released her, swatting her backside as she left the room.

"Keep your hands off my veg in future, thief," he called to her.

That night, as they slept, Lucy started to dream. In her dream, she was bold and sexy, flaunting her body to the team. They prowled towards her, and started rubbing and fondling her, and she reciprocated, handling their erections with confidence.

She tossed and turned, waking Brody and Decker. They watched, entranced, as Lucy's hands started wandering over her body, lingering on her breasts. She tweaked and pulled at her nipples, moaning softly. Then her hands moved to her pussy and she spread her legs. Brody and Decker could see how wet she was as she fingered herself, still fast asleep. Decker whispered to Brody.

"Shall I join in?"

"Yes, but be careful -- don't wake her."

Decker gently put his hands on top of Lucy's and began rubbing with her. He let his hands go exactly where hers did at first, then left them and concentrated on her folds and clit.

Lucy's breathing increased, as did her heart-rate. She began to sweat and tremble. She was nearing orgasm as her dream intensified, and Decker added the external stimulus also. Suddenly, she convulsed, and a small gush of cream flowed from her pussy over Decker's fingers. He offered Brody a taste, then took some himself. Both men were rock hard, but controlled themselves firmly.

Lucy didn't wake, but it took the men a while to fall back asleep.

In the morning, Lucy woke before Decker and Brody, and remembered her dream. She swallowed. The sex in her dream had certainly been nice, and Decker had taken the starring role. She lay awake, pondering the situation. She was no longer afraid of any of the men. In fact she trusted them completely. They had made no overt sexual moves on her, and she was relaxed and confident around them. But she didn't know how to take this further. When she thought of sex now, it was with some anticipation.

Decker had kicked off his covers, and was lying naked, with a morning erection. Lucy looked closely. She found that she wanted to touch it, but was afraid to wake him. She started to imagine him filling her, how it would feel with him above her, strong arms holding her. Her skin flushed in arousal. She closed her eyes and swallowed, visualising Decker licking her the way the men in the porn film had licked the woman, and found that she liked that thought.

Lucy opened her eyes to find Brody watching her, smiling. She yelped in surprise, waking Decker.

"Huh?" he asked groggily, as they both laughed.

Brody leaned to whisper in Lucy's ear.

"Do you know what the opposite of fear is, Lucy?" he asked her.

She shook her head and waited enquiringly.

"Curiosity." Brody left it at that, and got up for his shower. Tonight would be the night. He was sure of it.

*******

Later on in the afternoon, Brody brought Lucy some new clothes in. The team had gone through her case and decided she needed something special to go out in.

Lucy exclaimed when she saw what he'd brought. A deep, midnight blue dress with a few tiny sparkles in it here and there. It was short, mid thigh, and hugged her curves closely, with a plunging neckline. They had also brought a tiny thong and a beautiful matching bra, which fitted the dress perfectly.

"Dress up tonight, sweetie -- we're going out," Brody told her, smiling at her surprise.

Lucy made a real effort with her hair and make-up. She put on her one and only pair of heels, added some jewellery, and looked at herself in the mirror. She hardly recognised herself. She was really looking forward to going out with the team, even though she didn't know where they were going.

She left her room and went into the living room. The team whistled appreciatively.

"You look stunning, baby," said Decker warmly. He went over and kissed her, careful not to muss her lipstick.

"You guys look pretty hot yourself," joked Lucy. That was an understatement, she thought. They were scorching.

Callum and Mason were wearing dark button down cotton shirts which were tight enough to show their physiques. Dark jeans and boots completed their look.

Decker was wearing tan pants with an off white shirt, open at the neck. He looked like a millionaire, his tall frame filling out his clothes beautifully.

Brody, as usual, looked like a thug, but Lucy could see past that now. He was dressed in a black muscle shirt, leather jacket and cargo pants, with shit-kickers on his feet. With his shaved head, tats and all the metal on his ears, he looked dangerous; no one would mess with them while he was there, Lucy thought.

They piled into the car and hit the town. Mason drove them to a club which had a restaurant attached. As it was early, they ate first. Lucy was drawing a lot of looks, most of which she was totally unaware of. Brody made sure to point them out to her -- he wanted to increase her confidence.

As soon as they'd finished their meal, Mason and Callum disappeared into the club. They had spotted their mark, and wanted to watch him.

Lucy, Decker and Brody lingered over their meal a little longer before following. Lucy was enjoying herself; she had two gorgeous men paying her attention and was feeling a pleasant buzz from the wine she had drunk.

They went into the club and ordered drinks from the bar. The music was loud and pulsing. Despite her protests, Decker pulled Lucy up to dance, while Brody went to find seats and watch their drinks. Lucy saw Callum and Mason sitting at the bar and waved to them. She and Decker danced to the music, Decker controlling her every move. His hands roamed about her body, and Lucy leaned into him, pressing her body against his. The lights were dim, and the music softened to a slower rhythm. Lucy gasped as Decker slid his hands up her dress to grip her bottom, which, owing to the thong, was practically bare. She wriggled, trying to dislodge him, but he held tight. Anyone watching would get a flash of her ass, she thought frantically. She hissed that into his ear. Decker raised an eyebrow.

"So what? It's a very nice ass," he told her smugly. They continued dancing slowly, and Decker's hands continued to roam. He pulled one thigh up to his hip, and reached to finger her pussy, rewarded by the hot wetness he felt. This was too much for Lucy, and she grabbed his hand to stop him.

"I want to sit down," she told him firmly. Decker walked her to the booth which Brody had commandeered.

"You looked amazing up there, sweetie," Brody told her and put his arm around her shoulders. Lucy sipped her drink and glared at Decker, who grinned at her unapologetically. She had to laugh at his brazenness.

There was some noise from the bar -- raised voices, and Lucy looked over. A young man, who looked drunk, was haranguing another man.

"Are you staring at me?" The young man said aggressively. "Do you think I'm a homo? Do you? Well fuck off!" He made a wild punch at the older man, who dodged it easily, but stood up ready to retaliate. Lucy was surprised to see Callum quickly intervene, talking quietly to the aggrieved man, whilst blocking his access to the aggressor. She looked at Brody.

"What is Callum doing?" She asked, worried. "He's going to get in a fight." Brody shook his head.

"Don't worry, Callum knows what he's doing. There won't be any fight." He looked at Decker.

"That kid is going to get someone hurt -- probably himself -- at this rate." Decker nodded in grim agreement.

"Who is it? Does Callum know him?" Questioned Lucy.

"In a way. We're watching him. He's in denial about his sexuality. He's gay, but he won't accept it and is fighting it at every turn, and causing trouble. Poor kid."

The fracas had died down, and the music started once again. Decker went over to speak with Callum and Mason. Lucy sipped at her drink. She was watching people at the bar, and saw several taking pills. She pointed it out to Brody.

"What are those people taking?" She asked him. He shrugged.

"Probably E -- ecstasy," he told her casually. "It releases inhibitions, gives energy, that sort of thing."

Lucy thought for a moment.

"Brody -- would it help me, do you think? Should I take one, you know, to ..." she tailed off.

"No, sweetie. Own your actions. You don't need a drug to do this. Just maybe a little alcohol to take the edge off, perhaps." Brody was pleased that Lucy was thinking positively. He reminded her, "What's the opposite of fear?"

"Curiosity," replied Lucy, smiling at him.

"And are you feeling curious, honey?" Brody asked her quietly.

"Yes." Admitted Lucy. She blushed and looked at him frankly, then jumped as a brash voice intruded into their area.

"What's a hot chick like you doing with a low-life like him?" Lucy looked up, aghast, at the man who had spoken. He leered at her, grinning like an idiot, obviously wasted.

"You wanna ditch him and come with me, I'll show you a better time," he continued, cupping himself obscenely.

Brody stood up, to his full 6'3".

"You're drunk. Why not go home and sleep it off, fella? You don't want this, believe me," He advised him.

"Piss off, grand-dad -- you think you're hard, with your metal and tats? Get real!" The man was rocking on his feet, Dutch courage making him brave. Lucy was frightened. Brody saw the fear in her eyes and decided to get rid of the jerk.

He took his hand as if to shake it, then pulled the man off balance and yanked his arm behind his back. He propelled the drunk out of the area and towards the exit. Speaking quietly into the man's ear, he went all the way outside with him.

Decker slid into the seat beside Lucy. She turned to him,

"Go after him, he might get hurt," she urged. Decker looked amused.

"Don't worry. Brody won't get hurt, and he won't hurt the other guy either -- much!" Sure enough, Brody came back in, minus the drunk, to a chorus of applause from the other dancers, a lot of whom had been bothered by the drunk during the night. Lucy looked at Brody apprehensively.

"What did you do to him?"

"Put him in a taxi and sent him home," Brody told her, finishing his drink.

Just like that, Lucy caved. She had thought that Brody would have hit the man, or hurt him, and although it would have been somewhat deserved, she was insanely pleased that he hadn't. She felt a wave of trust and respect for him, and also the rest of the team, who appeared to be able to handle anything -- they just gave off that competent vibe of total confidence in themselves, without it being arrogant in any way.

Decker pulled Lucy up to dance again, and this time she moulded her body around his and rested her head on his shoulder. Decker felt the difference in her attitude. He tilted her head up to look at her.

"Want to go back to the house?" He asked her softly. Lucy nodded.

Leaving Callum and Mason at the club, Brody and Decker drove Lucy back. They didn't talk much. As soon as they got indoors, Decker was on her, kissing her, moving his hands over her body, pulling up her dress and yanking her against him. Lucy felt his erection through his jeans. She was fired up, but still a little nervous. Decker picked her up and carried her through to the bedroom, still kissing her.

Brody had disappeared. They had already decided that Decker would be Lucy's first. She seemed more comfortable with him than anyone else. Brody was happy to wait.

Decker placed Lucy on the big bed. Stripping quickly, he lay beside her and got to work on her body, rubbing her breasts over the dress. He quickly realised that he was going to have to drive, but Lucy was now willing and ready. He sat her up and pulled the dress over her head, revealing the silky underwear they had bought her. Tickling a nipple, he smiled at Lucy's shiver of anticipation.