The Abduction Team - The Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready, sweetie?" He asked her huskily. Lucy nodded, jerking her head up and down once. Just as well, Decker thought. He wasn't stopping this time, Brody had told him to go for it tonight, and unless Lucy really wanted to stop, he would be in her soon. His cock was like a rock, and he pushed against her stomach so she could feel him.

Placing soft kisses down her throat, Decker worked his way to Lucy's breast. He slipped it out of the bra, and kissed it reverently. He tongued the nipple for a moment, then pulled it into his mouth and suckled firmly, causing Lucy to gasp.

"Take it off," he ordered her, and Lucy sat up, slipping the bra off shyly. Thankfully, the days of swimming naked, and nights of sleeping naked had eased her into this seduction, and she no longer minded his eyes on her body.

"Beautiful." Decker stated calmly. He feasted his eyes on her, and followed with his hands. Lucy was already well used to Decker massaging her, but this was so much hotter, as he was intent on arousing her. And it was working. Lucy couldn't keep still, with the feelings that were running through her. She wanted his hands on her, and moaned loudly in disappointment as he moved away from her breasts.

Decker worked his way down Lucy's pliant body. When he reached her legs he grasped a knee and pulled it up without hesitation.

"Open for me, baby," he told her, pushing the knee sideways to expose Lucy's pussy. Decker kicked her other leg wider, then gently delved into her folds. He was pleased to feel the wetness there, and moaned in appreciation.

"You're drenched, Lucy. Gorgeous. Does that feel good, baby?"

"Yes," Lucy breathed. She felt wanton, legs spread wide, head back, panting in an intense arousal she had never felt before. She could almost feel her body opening for Decker in readiness for his penetration.

But Decker wanted to get her even wetter, to be absolutely sure he wouldn't hurt her as he filled her. His head moved lower, kissing her navel and stomach, then moved to her core. He lifted her thighs and slipped his hands under her bottom, holding it firmly. Then he took a long look at her creamy folds, practically dripping with her feminine honey.

Lucy gasped and shut her eyes as Decker's tongue drew a path along her pussy, and then flicked at her clit. The sensations were incredible as his talented mouth sucked and licked her with a gentle but intense rhythm which had her writhing under his hold. Again and again he laved her, then penetrated her and licked inside. As he returned to tantalise her clit, Lucy felt a strange sensation; hot, hotter, and a building rush as if she were headed for a cliff. When Decker got a firm hold of her nub and suckled it, Lucy let out a cry and violently pushed Decker's head away, and sat up.

"What's wrong, angel?" Decker asked her. "You were enjoying that -- why did you stop me?"

"I ... I'm not sure, it felt funny, I was so hot. I think something was wrong ..." Lucy couldn't explain her feelings.

Decker chuckled and came up her body to lie against her.

"You were on the edge of an orgasm, sweetie," he explained to her. "Next time, don't fight it, just let go, relax and let it happen. It will feel great. I've got you, don't worry."

His calm, loving words made Lucy feel better. She looked at Decker's erection, huge, hot and heavy against her leg. She still couldn't see how that would fit inside her without pain. Decker noticed her look.

"Lucy, babies come out of the hole I'm going to put that in -- it will be ok, I promise," he said teasingly.

Lucy sniggered a little and looked at him trustingly. She nodded, and bravely reached out to touch Decker's cock, which twitched in approval.

"Mmmm, that feels great, baby." Decker moaned. Lucy gained confidence and palmed it, feeling the softness and strength combined, and the wetness at the tip. Decker took control once more, pinning Lucy's arms above her head and moving his body over hers. He kneed her legs open, and she complied easily. Decker poised at her entrance, his cock just touching her. He spent some time pushing up and down her folds, teasing her clit, until Lucy was panting and writhing under him. When he felt another gush of moisture, he pushed firmly at her tight core.

Lucy was loving it, all thoughts of pain had left her due to the wonderful sensations Decker was causing her. She held her legs wide and lifted her hips, offering herself to Decker in abandon. As she felt him pressing against her, she almost cried with the wanting.

"Yes, Decker, please ..." she said, her body loose and open, nectar flowing steadily with the extreme state of arousal she was in.

Decker needed no further invitation. He entered her a little, then paused to allow her time. She was so tight, she felt like a hot vise and it was a struggle to wait. He was desperate to plunge into her, but Decker had broken in many virgins, and had control over himself. He slid another inch, and checked in with Lucy.

"Ok, honey?" He asked her.

Lucy answered by curling her legs around his buttocks and pulling him closer. Decker resisted a little, still going slowly, but pressed forward until he was fully seated within her depths. Lucy cried out in pleasure and struggled to release her hands, which Decker was still clasping above her head.

He freed her, and she put her arms around his shoulders to urge him on. Decker withdrew a little, then re-entered, eliciting another gasp from Lucy. She started to move with him and found a rhythm. Decker felt her confidence increase, and stepped up the pace. He was deep within her, balls hitting her ass each time he thrust forwards. Decker didn't want this first time to be a long drawn out session, as he knew Lucy would get sore, so he reared away from her body and reached between them to finger her clit. It was large, engorged with blood, and very sensitive. Lucy's cries became louder and closer together. Decker increased his thrusts still further, and felt his own climax approach.

"Jesus, Lucy, you're so fucking tight," he ground out, and flicked her clit rapidly with his thumb.

Lucy convulsed under him, bucking her hips and clenching around his cock. His release lashed through him and he shot into her, pulling her hips to him as he jerked against her. He quickly regained control, and held Lucy tight as she came down, praising her warmly.

"Clever girl, good girl. Wasn't that nice? You were amazing, baby, that felt wonderful for me, you're a natural, sweetheart," he murmured. She shuddered a few more times, then lay back, totally spent.

Decker withdrew and turned Lucy over so they were spooning comfortably. He fondled her breasts, still whispering compliments and praise into her ear.

Lucy sighed in total satisfied bliss. After laying like that for a few moments, she turned to face Decker.

"Thank you," she said seriously.

Decker chuckled.

"No, sweetie, thank YOU," he told her kindly. "You were magnificent."

"No, I mean thank you for being so patient with me, and making this such a fantastic experience for me. I really never thought I'd do this, but you made it so easy. Thank you." Lucy's eyes teared up a little.

Decker just pulled her close to him and hugged her warmly. This was one of the best parts of the job. When Brody put the team together over a year ago, Decker was pleased to be invited to be part of a group of men whose sole aim was to cause young, damaged or inexperienced men and women to learn to enjoy sex, and Lucy had been very rewarding.

Lucy drifted off to sleep rapidly, and slept soundly all night.

*********

In the morning, Lucy awoke slowly, stretching, feeling a delicious lassitude throughout her body. Decker was fast asleep beside her, and she got up quietly so as not to wake him. Her thighs had dried semen on them, and she went to the shower, smiling a little. As she left, she heard splashing from the pool and walked out to see Callum doing lengths and Mason on the weights. She dived in and swam over to Callum.

"Hey, lovely. Good morning!" Greeted Callum, sizing her up. Lucy grinned at him, eyes sparkling. Callum marvelled at how quickly she'd gone from fearful to confident, and his respect for Brody grew further.

As she trod water next to him, Callum's eyes travelled over Lucy's body. As usual, she was naked, and her breasts were just peeking out of the water -- a sight which made his cock hard. Brody had told them she was now fair game, so he didn't have to keep his libido under control today. He allowed the feelings to wash through him.

Lucy noticed the look in his eyes change. She had come to feel Callum and Mason were sort of older brothers -- but the hot look in Callum's eyes was far from brotherly. She heard a splash behind her, and saw that Mason had stripped off and joined them in the pool. The two men took hold of her, pulling her back to the edge, and she lay back and relaxed in their arms, allowing them to support her in the water.

Mason lifted her out of the water and sat her on the edge of the pool. He pushed her legs apart and moved between them. Callum lifted himself out of the water, and Lucy's eyes lingered on his huge erection. When she tore her gaze away and looked at his face, she saw his hunger for her, and she reached for him. Her hand wrapped around his cock; it was bigger than Decker's, thicker, but it didn't worry her. Instead, she felt a rush of moisture seep from her core. She gasped and looked down at Mason's head between her thighs, and cried out as he lapped and suckled at her folds, stabbing her clit with his tongue.

Callum lifted Lucy and carried her to the massage table, Mason following closely. He placed her on the edge so her legs were hanging off the side. Leaving Mason to continue sucking her, he moved to Lucy's breasts and pulled a nipple into his mouth, making her moan loudly. The team had been waiting days for the time when Lucy was ready to take, and they were glad it was finally here. Working together, they quickly brought her to orgasm.

Lucy screamed aloud, and grabbed handfuls of Mason's hair as she clamped her legs around his head. As she relaxed for a moment, she decided she would join in more fully, rather than simply wait for the men to fuck her.

Turning around on the table, she took Callum's cock in her hand and brought it to her mouth, as she'd seen on the porn movies. Against all her expectations, she has more than willing to suck the magnificent organ, happy to bring her lovers the same pleasure they'd brought to her. As she licked and kissed her way up Callum's shaft, she felt Mason lifting her hip and sliding easily into her, well lubricated by her juices.

Lucy measured the rhythm of her sucking to Mason's thrusts, and although both men could have held on for much longer, as they made eye contact a signal passed between them and they decided on a speedier climax. Callum held Lucy's hair and gently guided her up and down on his cock, hurrying her without forcing her to take more than she was comfortable with. As he did so, Mason pounded into Lucy harder and faster, until the sound of slapping flesh and Lucy's moans caused him to erupt within her. As Lucy cried out, Callum shot into her mouth, and she spluttered a bit, swallowing most of his essence, with some dribbling out the side in a very erotic manner.

"Baby, that was amazing, clever girl," praised Callum, while Mason drew her to him and kissed her warmly. Lucy collapsed into him, breathing heavily.

After a while, Lucy sat up and looked at the men.

"Thank you," she said again. Callum and Mason looked back gravely, but with a kind twinkle in their eyes.

"You're welcome, honey," Mason said with feeling.

Lucy swam in the pool with the guys for a while to clean off, then dressed in a robe and went to the kitchen for breakfast, and in search of Brody, whom she had not seen since last night.

She found him drinking coffee in the kitchen, and he got up to make her one.

"Morning, sweetie. Ok?" Brody looked keenly into her eyes, and smiled at what he saw there.

"Mmmm, I feel great, thanks," Lucy answered. She looked at him, but before she could speak, Brody said,

"I want to see you for a de-brief after breakfast, sweetie. Save it for then."

Lucy nodded, and sat down with her coffee.

Callum and Mason came into the room, hair still wet and tousled. They both kissed Lucy before getting coffee. Decker followed a few moments later, and they all had breakfast together. Lucy loved it; a real feeling of warmth and camaraderie.

After a while, Brody touched her shoulder, and Lucy obediently got up and followed him into the small study, which was where their therapy sessions had mostly been held. She sat and looked at him expectantly. Brody smiled.

"So. How was it?" He enquired, already knowing the answer. He'd had a quick word with Decker earlier, and had noticed the looks Lucy had given the others.

"Amazing. Fantastic. Incredible. All of the above," said Lucy frankly.

Brody went into some detail about how it made Lucy feel, and if all her worries were put to rest; as well as some thoughts for the future. Lucy looked and sounded like a different person -- gone from child to woman in one night. Brody felt very satisfied.

Lucy paused in her spoken thoughts, and looked at Brody a little shyly.

"But, what about you?" She asked.

"What about me?" Brody queried.

"Won't you and I, you know ..." Lucy tailed off. Brody waited, forcing her to say it.

"Have sex together?" she finally got out, blushing.

"Do you want to?" He asked, teasing.

"Yes! I really want to!" Lucy exclaimed.

"Good. Me too," Brody told her sincerely. "I'm going out for a while, but I'll see you tonight, I promise." He winked at her, and left her to her thoughts.

*********

The night couldn't come quickly enough for Lucy. She chatted to the rest of the team, but her mind was on the night ahead. Lucy felt such a warm feeling of respect, trust and esteem for Brody, mixed with some lust, that she was on tenterhooks all day. She felt she would do anything that Brody asked, and then some.

As evening beckoned, Lucy became even more impatient.

"Where is he, anyway?" She asked the team. "What's he doing?"

Callum answered her.

"He's setting up our next guest. It's taking a little bit of organising. But don't worry, he'll be back soon. And if not, I'm happy to take over for him," he grinned at her slyly.

Sure enough, a short while later, Lucy heard the sound of a car, and rushed to the door to greet Brody. He gave her an intense kiss which had her toes curling.

They ate dinner, which Lucy only pecked at. The wine was flowing and the conversation ebbed and flowed in a comforting rhythm, as the team and Lucy lounged in the soft chairs. Lucy couldn't take her eyes off Brody. How she had ever thought he was a thug was beyond her. His face was strong, his eyes intelligent; gentle at the same time as commanding. A face which showed his experience. His short cropped hair and piercings couldn't detract from the classical lines. His body was muscular. It would be easy to feel intimidated or even afraid of Brody, until you knew him. There was no fear in Lucy now.

As if he felt her stare, Brody glanced over at Lucy and smiled his special smile. He got up and took her hand. Lucy gave it, then gasped as he quickly drew her up and lifted her over his shoulder, one hand holding her legs, the other trapping her hands. She giggled as he said goodnight to the rest of the team, feeling a little embarrassed that they would know Brody and she were having sex in the next room. Then all feelings of embarrassment faded away as Brody dropped her on the bed and caged her with his arms.

They didn't speak as Brody slowly peeled off Lucy's clothes. When she was bared to him, he started kissing his way down her body. He was still fully clothed, which felt very sexy. Brody stopped for a moment.

"Do you trust me, Lucy?" He asked quietly. Lucy nodded with feeling.

"Yes," she replied simply.

Brody produced a blindfold and soft rope from a drawer, and showed them to Lucy. Her eyes widened, not in fear, but surprised trepidation. Brody paused a moment, then, as Lucy didn't object, he tied the blindfold around her eyes. Using the rope, he quickly and efficiently secured Lucy's hands to the headboard, and ankles to the footboard, so that she was spread-eagled face down on the bed. Lucy tugged at them but they didn't give. Her breathing increased and her heart thudded. As she couldn't see, her other senses were heightened, and she listened carefully as Brody moved around the room. She sensed him come back to the bed, and jumped a little as she felt his touch on her skin.

Brody chuckled and rubbed her soothingly. He climbed onto the bed, and Lucy could smell his scent -- manly and enticing. She felt on edge, with excitement and some tension. She wasn't sure she liked the loss of control.

Lucy felt something else touch her back. She wasn't sure what it was; it felt like several pieces of cloth cut into strips.

"Brody? What is that? What are you doing?" Lucy enquired nervously.

"It's called a flogger," Brody replied. "It's pieces of soft leather on a handle."

"A flogger! You're going to hit me?" Gasped Lucy incredulously. "Brody, I'm not sure about this!"

Brody put his mouth to her ear.

"It's ok. You'll be ok," he whispered. "Stop worrying about what you think might happen, and concentrate on what is actually happening. And remember -- you trust me."

Lucy swallowed. It was true, she did trust him, and although she felt a little claustrophobic from being tied, she hadn't been hurt. She heard some music start up, quiet but with a deep bass beat which thudded through her.

Brody started tapping her shoulders, back and buttocks with the leather, softly, occasionally touching her sex which was spread open. Each time, Lucy jerked, but not really from any pain; in fact she was finding it increasingly erotic.

Almost imperceptibly, Brody increased the strength of his strikes, and timed them to the rhythm of the music. Lucy was no longer flinching, and as the leather was now touching her hard enough to redden the skin, Brody was avoiding her sex. He could see that Lucy was wet, and the sight of her glistening pussy was enticing him, but he was determined to let Lucy have the full experience of the flogger before he fucked her.

The music was pulsing through the room, and Lucy was drifting on a cloud of bliss, almost trance like in its intensity. She felt a moment of concern as she realised she felt almost drugged.

"What's happening to me?" She moaned.

"Just let it happen, sweetie," advised Brody quietly. "Don't resist the sensations, go with them."

Lucy relaxed and let the music and the strokes of the leather wash over her. She felt the now familiar sensation of a climax approaching, and welcomed it. The music was reaching a crescendo; as it did so, Brody once again amplified his strokes. He could see Lucy was close, and as he watched her she shuddered and bucked on the bed as her orgasm rushed through her.

Brody quickly untied the restraints, removed the blindfold, and stripped off his clothes. He curled protectively around Lucy's inert body and hugged her close. She was silent, and limp in his arms. After several minutes, Lucy stirred, almost as if waking from sleep.

"Ok, love?" Asked Brody softly.

"Mmmmm," murmured Lucy in reply. More minutes passed. Lucy stirred again, this time sitting up and looking at Brody.

"What was that?" She asked. "What happened to me then? It was almost like I was hypnotised," she added, bemused.

"I suppose you were a little," replied Brody. "Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes. It was amazing. But why did I? You were hitting me! I shouldn't have enjoyed that, what's wrong with me?"

Brody smiled at her and drew her down into the crook of his arm again, snuggling closely and kissing her ear and hair.