The Abduction Team - The Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nothing's wrong with you. Lots of people enjoy it. I just wanted to show you that you don't need to be afraid anymore. You can go out and enjoy sex any way you want it, with whomever you want it with -- just like the modern woman you are."

"But that wasn't even sex!" Protested Lucy.

A hot look came into Brody's eyes.

"This is," he told her, then rolled her onto her back and covered her with his strong body. Lucy smiled and opened her legs to him confidently. Brody ran his erection over Lucy's folds and groaned to find them hot, wet and welcoming.

Controlling himself, Brody entered her slowly, waiting until her inexperienced body adjusted to his size before proceeding. Lucy threw her head back and drew a deep breath of enjoyment. She wrapped her legs around him and pulled his body deeper. Brody started thrusting steadily backwards and forwards, gently at first, then, as Lucy started matching him, faster and harder until he was pounding into her with abandon.

Brody thought he would never get enough, never get tired of introducing people to the pleasures of good sex. The reward of hearing Lucy moan and pant with pure bliss was intoxicating and as she gave a loud, inarticulate cry, Brody shattered too, climaxing with a roar and shooting into her depths, clutching her hips tightly.

After a moment, Brody collapsed onto Lucy, giving her almost all of his weight. She wriggled in pleasure underneath him, and drew another few twitches from his spent cock. He kissed her lovingly, then drew out and spooned her close. With a sigh, he rose and fetched a cloth, cleaning them both up, then returned to Lucy's side. For a while they lay there quietly, Brody rubbing Lucy and kissing her hair and ears. Then he noticed her shoulders shaking and realised she was crying.

"Hey, don't cry. What's wrong, baby?" He crooned soothingly.

"This is goodbye, isn't it," sobbed Lucy. Brody was silent, which was admission enough for Lucy. He just squeezed her tight and held her until her sobs eased.

"You don't need us anymore, Lucy," he told her kindly. "Someone else needs us now. You're going to be fine -- and don't you want to go and visit Tina?"

Lucy nodded miserably. She knew Brody was right, but still didn't want to leave the safety and comfort of the team.

She cuddled into Brody's strong arms and finally fell asleep.

*********

Next morning, Lucy awoke alone. She got dressed slowly, reluctantly facing the thought that she was leaving. Packing her bag, she found it hard to believe how much she had changed in such a short time. She made extra effort with her hair and make-up, and gradually her spirits lifted. It was going to be exciting, looking at men with a different attitude. Lucy began to plan a few changes to her routine, and looked forward to discussing them with Tina.

With more of a bounce in her step, she went to find the team, who were having breakfast. As she entered the room, Decker got up and hugged her, followed by Mason and Callum. She hugged them back, but held up her hands before they spoke.

"Don't say anything or else I'll cry, and I don't want to spoil my make-up," she told them with a smile which was somewhat forced.

"Ok, honey," said Decker understandingly. They kept the talk light, current affairs, sport, weather, until breakfast was over.

"Are you packed up, Lucy?" Brody asked her. Lucy nodded.

"Ok then, let's get your stuff in the car. It's about a half hour drive to Tina's, and she's expecting you before lunch."

In what seemed no time at all, Lucy was in the car, heading back towards the city. The car drew up outside a pleasant house on a quiet street, and Lucy saw Tina run down the steps and pause at the gate. Lucy and Callum, who was driving, got out. Tina ran to him, and he opened his arms and caught her as she threw herself at him. They hugged, and Lucy felt a twinge of jealousy, which she squashed ruthlessly.

Callum didn't linger. He kissed Tina, hugged and kissed Lucy too, then drove away. Tina looked at Lucy a little nervously.

"So ... how are you? Err ... are you ok? I mean ..." she fumbled hesitantly, not sure how Lucy was going to react.

Lucy walked to her friend and hugged her.

"Thank you, Tina. Thank you so much. You're the best friend in the world."

Tina sagged in relief, and the two friends went indoors to finish their visit.