The Abduction Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's no rush, sweetie," he told her gently. "I'll take my time, don't worry. Just listen to me, try to do as I say, and you'll love it, I promise."

Tina was lost in the moment and couldn't answer. Callum added more lube and then decided Tina was ready.

"Ok, sweetie, here we go," he said, positioning his cock at her waiting hole, which was now open for him.

Tina couldn't help it -- she tensed once again.

"I'm sorry, I just can't ..." she began.

"Yes, you can," stated Callum firmly. He was in total control, even though he was desperate to plunge into her. "Breathe. Relax. I'll go slow." He inched inside, then paused, allowing Tina to get used to the feeling.

Tina's breaths were coming in short gasps. She tried to listen to Callum and do as he said. She could feel the others' hands on her, soothing her back and rubbing her breasts, and someone was gently drawing a thumb over her clit, which loosened her up some more. Another inch. Pause. Then another.

Callum could feel the tight ring of muscle guarding Tina's final space. He waited, sweating as he exerted control over himself. To push now would hurt her. He had to wait until the muscles relaxed, no matter how long it took. Not many men would be able to wait at this point, which was why lots of women tried anal sex only once! But Callum was very experienced and had exceptional control over himself and the women and men he helped enjoy it.

Tina could feel it too, but as she sensed Callum waiting, and she had felt no pain, she gained confidence in him. The ring of muscle relaxed and Callum eased a little further in.

"Good girl, Tina. Well done. It's all good now. Keep breathing, honey, you're doing great," he encouraged her warmly. "Is it feeling good now?"

Tina had to agree that it was.

"Yes," she gasped, "It feels fucking amazing ...I can't believe it ..." she trailed off.

Callum smiled at the others, who were watching with rapt attention, but staying quiet. Tina had enough to think about.

He started to move inside her, easing in and out, stretching her a little more each time. Tina was leaking moisture in a steady stream and he scooped some up to add lubrication.

"Oh God," Tina said weakly. The sensation was amazing, she could feel Callum filling her, then withdrawing, then filling her again, and she was loving it, so much so that tears were leaking from her eyes. She felt her orgasm building and started to moan louder.

Callum felt Tina's climax approaching and moved faster and deeper into her. Everyone could hear the sound of flesh slapping on flesh, and the moans of Tina and Callum's harsh breathing had already finished Decker.

Callum waited for Tina, keeping the rhythm increasing steadily, until finally Tina shattered with an ecstatic scream, her internal muscles clenching around Callum's cock, causing him to release into her with a rush.

Tina collapsed onto her stomach. Callum went with her, supporting himself on his elbows. Decker quickly released Tina's hands, and she reached out to clasp his hand in hers, squeezing it tightly.

The room was quiet, except for the sounds of heavy breathing.

Tina was unable to speak. Callum rolled her onto her side and snuggled in close, rubbing her arms and back. He spoke softly into her ear.

"Hey sweetie, you ok?"

Tina nodded mutely. She moved onto her back and looked at Callum.

"That was amazing. Really amazing. I had no idea, I ... thank you. All of you," she repeated, looking at each of the team in turn.

The team smiled and chuckled a little at the bemused expression and flushed face. It was obvious Tina had enjoyed what they had given her.

They lay together for a while longer, pleasuring each other and Tina, until finally Tina dozed off.

When she awoke she was alone, but she could hear the team in the kitchen and could smell coffee. She rose, dressed and went to join them.

Brody was sitting at the table, sipping his coffee. Tina went behind him and put her arms around his shoulders. She kissed his head. Brody pulled Tina onto his knee and gave her a long, deep kiss which had her melting once again.

"We'll be taking you home a little later on, Tina," Brody told her, regret in his voice. "Have some breakfast then get your stuff together." He reached over to pour her a coffee.

Tina was silent. She couldn't believe how quickly she had become used to the team, and she knew she was going to miss them. Their quirky humour, wry jokes to each other and gentle demeanours were a breath of fresh air, and had raised Tina's expectations of what to look for in a man.

Decker came in carrying a plate of scrambled eggs and toast which he placed in front of Tina. He looked at her carefully.

"Are you ok, sweetie?" he asked, sounding concerned.

Tina nodded mutely and poked at her eggs.

"I've just told her she's going home today," Brody said.

Tina kept her head down as a tear slid down her face. She felt hands move her hair and wipe her eyes. Decker held Tina's head in his arms as she cried softly.

"Hey, don't cry," he said softly. "It's only been a couple of days since you were crying for us to let you go," he reminded her with a smile. He tried to coax a smile out of her.

Tina drew a shaky breath and tried to pull herself together. Decker was right. It had been a great weekend, but it was time for her to get on with her life.

She forced a smile on her face and joined in the breakfast. Callum and Mason had joined them, and they all made it their job to get Tina to laugh properly.

It seemed no time at all before Tina was walking back to the van -- on her own two feet this time -- and being driven towards home.

"I can't believe I won't see you again," she whispered to Decker as she sat in the back of the van, leaning against him.

"I'll leave you a number to call if you need us -- but it's likely you won't see us again. You don't need us any more; you can go out and find a man who you can build a life with, raise a family. That's not us. But if you feel anyone you know could use our, shall we say, 'help', then give that number a ring." He pushed a small piece of paper into her pocket.

"We're here," called Mason, who was driving.

They sat in silence for a moment. Then Decker gave Tina a big hug and kiss, and passed her to Brody who did the same. Mason and Callum had climbed into the back, and hugged her too.

"You were amazing, Tina," Callum told her. "Don't forget what we showed you -- you are worthy of any man's attention, respect and love. Don't settle for less."

"Bye, sweetie," said Mason.

"Oh, Tina?" Said Brody. "I think you'll find your car is feeling much better tomorrow -- give it a try before calling breakdown, ok?" He grinned at Tina's outraged face as she realised the import of his words.

"You wretch," she told him, then hugged him tightly. He slid the door open and indicated the space.

"Bye, Tina," he said softly. The others echoed him quietly.

Tina looked at each of them one last time, then got out of the van and back into her life.

*************

One month later

Eric walked Tina to her door and stood waiting while she found her key. He was feeling a little infatuated with her, since she had unexpectedly asked him on a date a couple of weeks before. She was so confident, womanly and sexy all at once, and he was falling heavily for her. Eric swallowed nervously. Did Tina feel the same? He wasn't sure. Taking courage in both hands, Eric put his arms around Tina's shoulders and drew her in for a kiss. He was elated to feel her respond to him, and they enjoyed their kiss for several long moments, neither wishing it to end.

"Want to come in for coffee?" Asked Tina. Eric nodded firmly. They went indoors. Neither of them noticed the black van parked a little way up the road.

Brody was watching the couple from the dark interior of the van. He smiled a little. Tina would be fine. Eric was a nice guy -- they'd checked.

Feeling satisfied, Brody started up and drove off to report the success to the rest of the team. As he drove, he turned over the names of the next potential subjects in his mind.

*********