The Absence Ch. 06

Story Info
In which Uncle plunders Seema all the way to womanhood.
2.7k words
4.59
39.6k
9
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
misterwho
misterwho
1,202 Followers

Nagaraj lay there, desperate. What else could he do? He had taken a bold plunge of asking for help. And then the woman had shamelessly taken her own pleasure and was now snoring gently, back to him.

Those curves were beautiful. He looked down at his own ramrod stiff shaft. He was messed up with juices from her incessant cumming and his own releases. He looked around for something to clean himself so that he could maybe stroke himself for relief.

he used the bedsheet for the clothes were strewn across. And when he started to masturbate he could not help feeling pity for himself. He deserved a woman to empty into and here he was stroking himself again.

Just then Laxmi turned over on to her stomach to settle into deeper sleep. And unknown to both of them, Seema had watched at least some of Laxmi's exertions. She had found her way back hoping to catch Laxmi first and then her boyfriend Lokesh. And then the warmth of a threesome.

Strewn clothes suggested Lokesh had got to Laxmi before her. and when she located the hotbed of action, she was surprised to see that it was not Lokesh. It was someone she did not recognize.

Perhaps Laxmi was misusing the house for her own dalliances. She had caught the snatches of conversations. She had Laxmi struggle to fuck the man. And she had wondered why the woman who took Lokesh and her in so many different ways was being so restricted with this man.

All those doubts lifted from her mind when Laxmi lifted herself off the cock she had stuffed inside her. and as she watched the man wipe himself with sheets and stroke himself she found herself fascinated with the sheer size.

Her newly breached pussy juiced up instantly. Laxmi had made love to her. Laxmi had helped Lokesh fuck her and she had needed that help for she struggled to take him in. and with the intensity and warmth of the mature woman in their midst Seema discovered that she simply loved the pleasure. She was addicted.

And now this new challenge. Could she be taken? Could she take him? Could she offer herself? Would dear Laxmi share like how she had shared Lokesh with her? she undid the top button of her jeans and watched as the man stroked himself.

And then he kneeled between Laxmi's legs spreading them gently wide even as the woman slept. Nagaraj needed her bad and today he had crossed the line beyond which fear of being found or ridiculed was not a factor.

Holding his cock, he used its broad head to probe her recesses much to the fascination of Seema. Imagining his cock inside her much smaller pussy, she felt the urgency to fill herself at least with her fingers. Seema's fingers were slick and she slid in and out effortlessly.

The masturbation which had kept her going for so many years was now hopelessly inadequate. It was really, really large and even if he entered her, Seema was sure she would still be able to see his cock, not fully accommodated by whichever opening he took.

Seema's thoughts were bang-on. Probing in the blind, the cockhead found Laxmi's puckered anus and there was no way he was going to get in. but he prodded on till the woman woke up in panic!

"Hey!" she shouted propping herself up. And that was all the leverage Nagaraj needed. Lifting her up by her hips he took charge. Frantically, he managed to find her upturned pussy and pushed in.

her congealed juices quickly were moistened again and he was inside her. now it was his turn to understand her problem. He made headway but not much more than how much she had taken in.

"Ayya, Master, don't!" she pleaded. "Oh my god," she wept, her fists pounding into the bed as her body was wracked by pleasure which she did not want.

He grunted and pushed deeper. "No!" screamed the maid in pleasure and in resistance but she could not prevent her hips from bucking back towards him.

"Then what was that?" he growled, nails digging into her flesh. "You want it too!"

"No, I don't! I cannot" she sobbed.

He pushed and smiled as he judged himself to be deeper than ever. A little more and he could start to ride her and that would make him cum. He pushed in.

"ah!" she cried out in sharp pain, startling him.

"You bastard! You don't need a woman. You need a whore!" she screamed, leaving respect for the master out of the equation.

"So, what are you?" asked Nagaraj fucking her with force.

"Oh no! No! No! No!" she babbled. It could have been to the fucking. It could have been to what the question implied.

Nagaraj pulled back and pounded in this time sinking in the full distance which he had previously taken in gradually. Laxmi had never felt instant and continuous orgasms the way she did at his fucking. And yet he was touching her deep in places that were hurtful. She crawled forward. That extra space only gave him extra space to pound her again.

"I am not for this kind of fucking!" she sobbed. "There are others for this kind of pounding!"

"Where?" demanded Nagaraj, now in command, fucking her to the hilt, unmindful of what it meant for her. for too long had he been gentle and heedful at this precise point in a sexual encounter. And he was only the loser in the process.

Seema's fingers went deeper and deeper into her pussy till they were completely lost in her, as she mimicked Laxmi's situation.

"I will show them to you. Leave me!" pleaded Laxmi, fucking back at him. She needed to make him cum. She only succeeded in reducing her own self to jelly. She started to spend cum uncontrollably, her body wracked by sobs of pleasure, pain and all manners of feelings.

"Where? Where? Where?' asked Nagaraj vengefully at his years of deprivation ,each time fucking harder and deeper than ever.

"You are killing me!" screamed Laxmi. She reached under and felt the contours of his cock as it pulled out and pushed in. she could not control fucking him back as her own body made demands and also in realization that fucking him to a finish was the only way to finish this.

It was then Nagaraj noticed Seema masturbating furiously, propped against the door, her jeans down to her thighs, the other hand furiously pinching her breasts. She was seeking pleasure desperately.

"Her?" asked Nagaraj, staring at the young body, fucking harder than ever.

That extra thrust took Laxmi over the edge and saliva flowed from her mouth like the juices that erupted in her pussy. And she lost consciousness.

She fell forward, limp and try as he might, in that prone position Nagaraj could not retain his position in her and she slipped away and he felt the loss of grip on his cock. "No," he cried out, his head slumped forward and his hand immediately claiming the cock to provide relief from the sudden abandonment.

It took Seema no time to shuck off her jeans and move in on the opportunity. If Laxmi had struggled she was probably going to die consuming this cock. But she had to have it.

She came up behind Nagaraj and pressing her pert breasts into his back she reached around and her hand joined his on the cock. In her hands, it looked really, really large. She knew that Laxmi had worried about Lokesh fucking her and taken extra care. If that was the case with Lokesh how was this going to be.

They held hands around his hand and masturbated him. "Who are you?" asked the old man.

"One of the women Laxmi said was fit to fuck you," she replied, bold and full of adventure.

"You look like a girl!" blurted out Nagaraj, enjoying her attentions.

"19 years is enough!" she whispered and she could not help notice the jolt in Nagaraj's cock when she said that. The old man was excited.

She lay back and invited him with open arms, "come and fuck me as you please!"

That was an absolute first for Nagaraj. She had her legs spread wide and pink lips looked up at him. He suspected she was smaller than Laxmi but in his inflamed senses he had no doubt he was going to take her no matter what.

He took one leg over his shoulder so that his hand would be free to guide his cock into her. he was gentle nosing her pussy with his cock and all he felt he was doing was painting the outsides with his fluids. He made no progress at all in prising her open.

She was on fire inside, wanting to feel this slab inside her. she needed to know how it felt. Even as he held himself she lifted her hips and thrust towards him. It was of absolutely no use as the proportions were impossible.

She held her pussy lips apart with both hands and said, "Take me, uncle!"

Nagaraj's eyes widened when she said that. He paused for a moment at the realization that the use of the word 'uncle' brought. At 19 she was as young as his grand-daughter. But when the open lips prodded at his head, he focused back on his needs.

"Ah!" she gasped as he pushed into the opening. "Thrust!" she urged him. He pushed forward, sweat breaking out on his forehead from the nervousness.

"But..." he stammered.

"No buts. There is no way you can fuck me unless you just ram yourself in," panted the girl. She was being realistic. She pummeled at this buttocks with her heels urging him on.

"I may hurt you!" he blurted out.

"Let's find out," said Seema desperate to be filled. "come on! come on! come on!" she babbled locking her legs behind him to provide him a stable target.

He pushed, quite hopelessly stuck. She raised her hips, holding onto his arms. She wiggled herself onto him. "Come on, uncle! Harder!" she coaxed him.

"Yes magale, daughter," grunted the old man. AS he pushed on to avoid disappointing her, Seema felt a searing pain as he stretched her impossibly wide and almost immediately juices poured to quench the pain to be replaced by a satisfying fullness. She laughed. "We made it" she exulted and looked down and found most of him still outside. Her eyes widened and she looked up at him and said in surprise, "Uncle?"

He nodded. "there is more. But we have time!"

It was then he realized that she was small, smaller than Laxmi and all the other women he had tried to achieve completion with. He lifted her, holding her buttocks in his large hand. She had her eyes glued on their union, never taking them off the fascinating sight of his slithery wet cock disappearing inti her recesses. He held her and thrusting his hips and holding her as a target pushed in.

It was the similar situation as with Laxmi excepting that here, he was in control. And Seema was more willing and determined that Laxmi ever had been after the initial stages.

Atop him, she kept her legs spread wide and hands locked behind his neck.

He modified his approach, pulling out a bit and pushing in deeper with each successive thrust.

Seema's pussy melted and she screamed as pleasure ripped through her. she had enjoyed the pleasurable orgasms that Lokesh and Laxmi gave her. but this was insane. The stretching and the filling was gorgeous.

"uncle!" she cried out in delight. She wanted him --like, forever!

So, encouraged, Nagaraj was about to plunge on when the shouts of joy from Seema roused Laxmi from her slumber.

She woke up startled and seeing the young girl impaled on the monster she leaped up in alarm. "Stop! You will tear her apart!" she shouted.

Not to be stopped so close to his goal, Nagaraj simply pounded all the way into Seema and to his surprise she was able to take him in fully. Seema gasped. Her pussy was completely filled out and then he seemed to enter a deeper chamber inside her and she felt him bulging out in there. the cockhead was released from the confines of the narrow pussy and it grew large inside her.

"Oh uncle!" she cried out in joy.

"Magale, daughter!" wept Nagaraj. "Look" he nodded at their union.

"Yes," replied Seema. The root of his cock was at the mass of pubic hair between them, fully sunk into her. Laxmi looked too. She looked at Seema's face in surprise. Seema was radiant with joy and pleasure and Nagaraj pulled back and fucked hard.

Seema felt the knot of the cockhead pull back through the shaft and suddenly realized that this how a bitch was snagged with a dog's large bulging cockhead.

They pounded into each other.

"She could take me, Laxmi!" hollered Nagaraj to Laxmi. "She is deeper than you, even if a bit tighter!"

"Of course, she is tight, ayya! You should not have taken her. she was virgin till last week!" pleaded Laxmi.

Once again, Seema felt that surge in his cock, that extra excitement.

"My girl!" howled Nagaraj fucking her again and again. Now he had the rhythm he was used to while masturbating. Holding her firmly in his grip he concentrated on his cock and his own pleasure.

"oh, my goodness, oh my goodness, oh uncle!" shouted Seema. "You are the best fuck I ever had or even imagined!" she cried out.

"don't use such words," said Nagaraj, imagining his own grand-daughter.

"fuck, fuck, fuck!" screamed Seema. There seemed no end to her pleasure and orgasm. And there seemed to be no end to Nagaraj's fucking.

"Stop!" cried out Laxmi in alarm.

"No," replied Seema wedging herself on to Nagaraj some more and fucking down now.

Laxmi put her arm around the girl, trying to support her and said, "I am worried about you! He can just keep fucking, you know!"

"I can take it all!" babbled the insatiable girl. "Uncle," she instructed Nagaraj. "Keep fucking me!"

They clung to each other, bodies red with exertion, sweat and from rubbing against each other.

There some quiet as they battled each other. Squishing sounds and Laxmi holding Seema best as she could was all that happened.

And then Seema groaned. The groan widened to a wail. The wail became a sob. There was no end to her pleasure and no end to how much of a pounding she could take. And yet, it was visible that her stamina was waning.

The girl who had been active in making 'uncle' fuck her, then was poised atop him, became like a rag doll, slumping back on Laxmi's support while Nagaraj pounded on in his hunt for his orgasm.

It started to arrive by which time Seema was holding on to Laxmi for dear life. "It's okay, baby," cooed Laxmi to Seema, holding her lovingly. "This is why I said not to," she whispered.

"No, let him. I want him to continue fucking me till he soaks my cunt," wept the girl.

And soak he did. When his orgasm hit, Seema's eyes flew open at the violent thrusting. There was an enlarging of that monstrous cock. Then came the thrashing. She held on like a little boat in a pacific storm.

"Magale! My daughter!" screamed the old man in relief. Every time he spurted, he was rooted in her pubis, the flooding going directly to her womb. And then pulling out and thrusting back in to the fullest. The pussy yawned open in surrender. Laxmi felt drops of fluid on her feet as the combined juices dripped from them.

Seema passed out in her hands and Nagaraj continued to pound her. It was as if a lifetime of cum was pouring out of him.

"My girl, my girl, my girl," he sobbed uncontrollably as he spewed into her. Laxmi and he held each other tight holding the girl between them as he continued to come for what seemed like forever.

Finally, his cock lost its volume but it still wouldn't slip out at its size. He pulled the girl off him and gave her to Laxmi. They collapsed in a heap on the bed.

"Look at what you have done, ayya, master," reproached Laxmi.

"What have I done? I just made her a woman," said Nagaraj, slipping into a slumber.

misterwho
misterwho
1,202 Followers