The Abyss Ch. 02-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell her you're sorry slut," barked Mistress Laurine.

"I'm sorry I was a cunt to you Justine," said Sasha with true contrition.

Before I was able to speak, Mistress Laurine interjected.

"The ass licking was the first installment on her apology. Don't accept her apology," ordered Mistress Laurine. "She doesn't deserve it yet."

I stayed silent. Mistress Laurine pulled Sasha by the hair and led her out of the room.

Mistress Laurine returned and released me from my bonds. She led me to a nearby sofa and massaged my wrists. I was able to admire the beauty of her long black hair, her face and the creamy white breasts that were on full display behind her unbuttoned blouse. I wanted to caress her breasts and kiss her. I knew it wasn't my place to do so without permission.

"I knew you would call. How much did you pay the bartender?" asked Mistress Laurine.

"Eighty euros Mistress Laurine."

Mistress Laurine gave out a hearty laugh and laughed until she started coughing. "You are so naïve Justine. The bartender would have gladly given you my number for twenty euros. I'm sure he sized you up as a clueless American and just held out his palm while you continued to pile money in it."

She pulled me close to her until my head was resting on her shoulder. She started stroking my hair and twirling it in her fingers. "I love your blond hair. Highlighted how often?"

"About every four weeks Mistress."

"I wanted you to return to me."

"I did too Mistress. It was all I could think about after we parted ways."

"I saw Sasha watching through the window in the door last night. She had given me her cell phone number when we were talking at the club so I used it to tell her to come to me this morning. I suspected she would try to blackmail you with what she had seen. But she's mine now. She confessed to me that she struck you and then the two of you made violent love. She shouldn't have abused and blackmailed you last night."

"I know. But I wanted to submit to her. It was scary but it was wonderful."

"I don't want an amateur wielding such a powerful weapon against people I love."

"Do you love me?"

"I do my pet. I do in my way."

"What does that mean Mistress?"

"It means that I may not show my love in the ways that you are used to. I don't always and maybe can't express my love like others. I demand submission and in return I give love. I think you already know that sometimes I express my love through pain, but it's pain that leads to pleasure."

"I know, and I already know that I can trust you with my body to do with as you please."

Mistress Laurine kissed me full on the lips. I opened by mouth to accept her tongue in mine and our tongues parried. My passion got the better of me and I moved my hand inside Mistress Laurine's blouse to cup her breast. She tapped my hand and gently moved away. "You haven't earned the right to make love to me my pet. In due time. Let's visit our slut Sasha." Mistress Laurine rose from the couch and led me to another room where Sasha was kneeling on the floor naked with her head touching the floor and her arms extended in front of her, apparently to show her submission to Mistress Laurine.

"Get up slave," ordered Mistress Laurine. Sasha stood before us. I regarded her nude form without the fear that permeated me yesterday. She was a beautiful woman in her own right. Her short black hair cut in a bob, bright big hazel eyes, perky breasts, flawless 20 something skin and the muscle tone in her tummy and legs of a woman who hadn't given birth to a child. She was shaking in anticipation of what was to come.

Mistress Laurine paced around Sasha in circles while hitting the handle of a flogger against the palm of her hand. "I'm going to administer ten strokes to this slave as another part of her punishment for her inadequate apology today. Now count and thank me slut."

Sasha steeled herself for the stroke. Mistress Laurine twirled the flogger for a dozen revolutions and then administered a half speed stroke to her ass. Sasha counted and thanked her Mistress for the stroke. Mistress Laurine increased the intensity of each stroke so by stroke six Mistress Laurine was putting the full force of her body behind her swing.

"Six!!" shouted Sasha as tears started rolling down her face. "Thank you Mistress."

Mistress Laurine now took aim at the back of Sasha's unmarked thighs. The snap of the flogger's tendrils against Sasha's tender thighs sounded like a thunderclap. It made me shudder.

Sasha was crying uncontrollably. She dropped to her knees.

"Sasha, my little whore. If you don't get up right now and say what you need to say we're going to start over," Mistress Laurine said quietly with no pity in her voice.

Sasha struggled to her feet. "Seven, and thank you Mistress" she said in a whisper punctuated with sobs.

Mistress Laurine completed the remainder of the strokes on the back of Sasha's thighs. Upon her reciting the tenth stroke and her thank you she collapsed on the floor. Mistress Laurine looked at me with implicit permission. I went down to comfort Sasha and held her head in my lap while she cried and gasped for breath.

After a few minutes Sasha's breathing returned to normal. "Justine, use your tongue to make Sasha cum."

I had never given a woman oral sex but I knew I needed to obey Mistress Laurine without hesitation. I was mindful of Sasha's beet red ass and thighs so I lay on my back on the floor and had Sasha mount me in a sixty-nine position. I tentatively licked Sasha's inflamed pussy and she twitched at the feeling of my tongue touching her. The whipping had engorged Sasha's clitoris. I touched it with my tongue. She moaned. I moved my lips so I could suck on her clitoris and she reacted by grinding her overheated pussy against my face as she advanced urgently to her release.

"Yes Justine! Don't stop!! Yessssssssssssss!" Sasha bellowed as the culmination of the humiliation, submission, and stimulation merged into a sweet release.

I held Sasha in my arms as she bathed in the glow of her orgasm. Mistress Laurine signaled with an upsweeping motion of her hand for us to stand up. We untangled and stood before our Mistress.

"Well done Justine. Now you must atone for your insubordination last night. I owe you ten lashes as well. Have you heard of the concept of a whipping boy?"

"Yes Mistress. A whipping boy is used to accept the punishment due his master," I recited. "He is whipped instead of his master and the master is forced to watch the whipping. The master is punished because he feels empathy for the whipping boy."

"That's right my pet. Now since Sasha is subordinate to you and owes you a better apology, I'm going to use her as your whipping boy. Sasha, bend over to accept Justine's punishment."

Sasha bent over, showing us her abused bottom and thighs, welted by Mistress's flogger. She whimpered in anticipation of a flogging she knew she couldn't handle.

As Mistress Laurine prepared to administer the first stroke I stepped in between them. "Wait. It's my choice whether Sasha is to be my whipping boy. I choose to accept my own punishment."

A smile curled up on Mistress Laurine's face. "Very well Justine, bend over and accept your punishment." Sasha moved to the side and exhaled a sigh of relief.

Mistress Laurine administered the first five strokes at full force on the cheeks of my bottom. I was able to hold my ground and not make any noise other than to count the strokes and thank Mistress Laurine,

On the sixth stroke she hit the back of my thighs and the inside of my knees with a punishing effect. I immediately crumpled in pain. I started sobbing as the lightning flashes of pain pulsed rapidly, causing my breathing to quicken to point of hyperventilation. I couldn't focus on my task at hand. I heard a disembodied voice demanding a count and a thank you. I held my breath for a moment and gathered my strength to stand up and express the count and a thank you. I didn't know how I was going to make it through the next four strokes. Each time the pain of the stroke brought me to my knees and each time I had to gather every ounce of willpower to stand again to accept the next stroke.

After the tenth stroke I could take no more. I laid on my side on the floor crying. Mistress Laurine laid on the floor next to me to comfort me as the pain of the strokes produced a white hot heat in my body. I was perspiring profusely and taking short rapid breaths. She held me close and when my breathing slowed she put her arms around me and kissed me. I returned the kiss, and the pain of the strokes started to subside and merge with the pleasure of the kiss. She lowered one hand to my sopping wet cunt, finger fucking me without disengaging from our kiss. I wrapped my arms around my Mistress and pulled her tight to me. I thrust my hips against her hand as the pain in my loins pushed my pleasure ever higher. Mistress Laurine then signaled to me that she was going to jump into the abyss with me. She guided my hand to her dripping cunt and together we fingered each other to a mutual climax. The world turned black for me as I tumbled with my Mistress into the abyss, surrendering to her kiss and her touch and feeling a sense of weightlessness as I tumbled over and over fueled by the surge of my orgasm. I was suspended in time in a world that was all contained in a six foot radius. Nothing else existed or mattered.

After the passage of an unknown amount of time I sensed my Mistress kissing my cheek. I was jarred back into normal time with now just a warm glow in my body. I clasped my Mistress's face with my hands, not six inches from mine.

"I love you Mistress."

"I know my pet."

To be continued?

12