The Accident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can kiss me now," she teased, just to get him to stop looking.

He had a dimple on one side when he smiled, a small crow's feet at the corners of his eyes. It was true what they said about men looking better as they aged.

Owen lowered his lips to her cheek, then her chin, and finally, her lips. Sarah raised her head up off her pillow to harden the kiss, but he pulled back. "If I'm doing this, you'll let me set the pace, Sarah. Agreed?"

"That depends. Are you going to drag it out for the entire night?"

"Not the entire night." He smiled. "Are you impatient?"

"Kind of. That's sort of the point."

Owen turned serious. "You probably won't understand this for a while, not until you've had multiple partners probably, but it's often more fun to take sex slowly." He dipped his head down and slid his tongue against hers, slow but commanding as it explored her mouth. When he pulled away, he dragged her lower lip between his teeth until it pulled free. She felt chills all the way down to her toes.

"I want to see you naked, Sarah," he said, kneeling beside her. She unbuttoned her jeans for him and he dragged them down, but left her panties. She'd bought matching black lacy panties and bra for the occasion, only she'd thought it would be Kyle who took them off of her.

He lifted her top up and helped her pull it over her head, leaving her in her underwear. "Oh, Sarah," he said softly. "You're so lovely." He ran fingertips from the base of her neck down between her breasts. She'd always been shy of them, felt they were too small, but Owen didn't seem disappointed.

His mouth followed and pressed kisses along her breastbone and then onto the peak of her right breast through her bra. His hot breath and wet tongue tightened her nipple and sent zings of sensation down to her clit.

Owen pushed the lace aside and circled the dark skin with his tongue before taking the tip into his mouth. He skillfully teased it with his teeth and sucked away the sharp pain.

"Good God, that feels amazing," she said. It wasn't the first time a man had touched and tasted her breast, but it was definitely the best.

He took his time moving to the other side, all the while his hand caressing the skin of her arm, her ribcage, her stomach. She wanted to touch him back, but wasn't sure where to start. He was still dressed, after all. "Take your clothes off, too," she said.

Owen barely broke his contact with her nipple as he pulled his tee-shirt off. His body was better than she'd imagined, sleek and defined, like he exercised for endurance as well as strength. He was probably devastating in a well-made suit. She explored his shoulders with her left hand and ran her right through his hair which was still damp from standing outside with her.

He shifted his body down the bed and kissed his way over her ribcage and down to her stomach. He circled her navel with his tongue and poked it in, nipping at the flesh as he pulled away.

Sarah quivered in anticipation of where he was headed next, and still was startled when his fingers brushed against the crotch of her panties. They were probably sopping wet, and he confirmed it a moment later.

"Your body is certainly willing, isn't it Sarah? You're so wet. Spread your legs, love."

She obeyed and he shifted lower again, settling himself between them. But he didn't touch her where she craved it. He kissed her thighs, one side then the other, dragging his tongue nearer and nearer to her core until she was fighting the urge to push his head where she wanted it. But she'd agreed to let him take it at his pace, and he was right about how good slow felt. Dammit.

He pulled the underwear to the side and nuzzled into her trimmed thatch of hair, the tip of his tongue just brushing her clit. Sarah gasped at the touch, and when she could finally unclench her eyelids to look down at him, he was watching her.

"You're sure you want more? Once I get a taste of you, stopping won't be easy."

"Yes. Yes, please."

**

Owen smiled up at her unclipped the front of her bra so she could wiggle out and pulled her panties down her legs, tossing them to the side when they were free. Her sweet and musky scent drove him to distraction, but he still took the time to admire her pink folds, glistening wet with her desire. He pushed her legs wider and lapped his tongue lightly from the lowest point to the highest, circling the nub of her clit before starting over. She tasted of heaven.

Sarah was breathless, her soft sounds of pleasure making it difficult for Owen to stick to his own plan to take it slowly.

He spread her pussy lips and used his tongue to prod at her tight opening. Her moan urged him on, and he replaced his tongue with his index finger. God, she was tight.

Clenching at him like a silken vice, but so very slick. He pressed inward until the entire length was buried.

"Oh, God," she moaned, raising her hips.

Owen sucked her clit in and slowly jacked his finger in and out, until her legs were shaking and her hands were clenching at his head. Then he added his middle finger and curled them up as he stroked. Sarah cried out and came almost immediately after, her tight sheath trapping his fingers in its grip.

Owen prided himself on his control, but he couldn't take any more. His cock was desperate to be a part of the action, and he didn't want Sarah to think the fun was over with her orgasm. There was far more fun to be had by the both of them.

He kept his fingers in her as he used his other hand to undo his jeans. He shimmied them down off the end of the bed, his cock finally swinging free.

Sarah watched him rise up the bed, though her attention seemed split between his face and his fingers, still thrusting slowly in her twitching cunt.

"This is your last chance, love. If you want me to stop, say so now." He prayed she wouldn't say stop.

He would beg to continue if she did.

"Keep going," she said. Her face was flushed and her eyes shone in a way that could only be achieved through a good orgasm.

"Condom?"

"Nightstand." He pulled his fingers out and turned away to don the rubber, sliding back up her body when it was done. He pressed his lips to hers, her own juices blending on their tongues. He slid his fingers along her slit and rubbed them on the head of his eager cock. He jacked it a couple of times as he rubbed it up and down her slick folds, then pressed his head to her opening.

She pulled her knees up and opened herself wider, making his target all the more apparent, Owen pressed in, the tight ring of her virgin pussy providing more resistance than he'd anticipated. He pulled back and put more weight into it, finally slipping the head in.

"Oh!" she cried out, but it sounded like surprise more than outright pain. He smoothed her brow with kisses and let her adjust before sinking his hips lower, working his cock slowly into her untried sheath.

It was all he could do not to pound into her until he came, but her eyes were so trusting, and he really did want to make it good for her. He already knew it was going to be good for him, no matter what. Being loved properly just made Sarah more beautiful, and she wasn't frightened or uptight about what was happening. She was embracing it, relishing it, and that made her the best sort of bedmate. If this was how she was on her first experience, she would only get better with time.

With other lovers. Not him.

Focus, Owen.

**

Sarah was surprised by the sounds coming out of her own mouth, but she didn't seem to have any control over her breathing or her vocal cords. And, goodness, the stretch as Owen worked himself into her... it walked the line between pain and pleasure, but she still wanted more.

He moved slowly, easily, slipping a little in at a time until finally his pelvis met with hers. Settled in, he gazed down at her. "Alright so far?"

"Amazing so far."

"Your body is amazing, Sarah. I don't think one time is going to be enough tonight."

Good Lord. "I'm here to learn," she quipped, but she was beginning to wonder if she would be able to let him walk away when he was done with her lessons. He was her walking fantasy, only he was in her bed, his cock buried to the hilt in her body.

Owen shifted his hips and said cock began pulling out, dragging against her tight sheath with torturous slowness. Sarah tentatively clenched her inner muscles and got a breathy growl in return.

"You feel so good, Sarah. You're testing my resolve."

Sarah smiled to herself, pleased to learn she had some power in this equation. When he started moving back in, she raised her hips to meet him. She had forgotten about her sprained ankle, though, and pressing it into the bed caused her to suck in a painful breath.

Owen froze over her. "Am I hurting you?"

"My ankle. I forgot about it." She raised her legs and circled them around his back. "That's better. Carry on."

He grinned down at her. "Yes, ma'am."

And oh, how he carried on. His hips rocked forward and back as he expertly worked his cock in and out of her, and she gamely met him on every stroke.

His lips roamed over her face leaving kisses in their wake, and when he curled down to snag her nipple between his lips, Sarah felt the first signs of her next orgasm. She dug her short fingernails into his back and tightened her legs, pulling him deeper. She ignored the pain screaming from her ankle because what was happening at hip level was much more urgent.

"Owen... I'm going... to come," she panted. His strokes lengthened and got harder.

"I'm waiting on you, Sarah. Come around my cock, sweetheart." He picked up his pace, his groin slapping with wet squelchy sounds against hers. In other circumstances, it would be incredibly unsexy, but being the recipient of the pounding that created the sound was decidedly... sexy.

The closer she came to her orgasm, the more her pussy clenched on him and the more she felt every push and pull of his head through her tight sheath. She was no stranger to masturbation, but she'd had no idea how much better a real man would be.

This man, anyway.

Owen strained over her, his promise to go slow forgotten, but she didn't mind. His hair fell forward on his forehead and there was a tension around his eyes that said he was close to the edge, too. Seeing him like that, knowing she was the cause pushed her right over.

**

Sarah arched under him and Owen was vaguely aware of her crying out, but mostly he was consumed with her hot pussy clamping down on him, rhythmically pulling on him as if trying to suck his seed out of him. Her heat was incredible and her tightness incomparable. He felt his balls tightening, that tension as his cum rose up toward freedom. Relative freedom, since he was wearing a rubber, but still. Not even that could dim the sensation of Sarah in the throes of orgasm.

Owen pressed himself deep as his cock finally released his load, pulsing through his sharp thrusts until he was emptied out. "My God, Sarah," he groaned as he lowered himself over her. He felt like half his brain had been evacuated when he came, couldn't find the words he knew he should be saying.

Her legs finally relaxed and her fingers traced light circles on his back as he tried to recover his bearings.

What was his name? Where did he live? How the hell had he ended up in her bed?

Raising his head, Owen said, "Not bad for a first-timer."

"Not bad for an old man," she replied with a cheeky grin.

"I'll have you know I'm only 35. I'm in my prime."

Sarah smiled and was about to answer when the door buzzer went off. She jumped at the sudden noise, then relaxed back. "It's probably Kyle."

"The loser who forgot about you?"

The buzzer rang again with angry persistence.

"Yes. He doesn't have a key."

"Thank God for that," Owen said, but part of him really wanted to see the look on the git's face when he realized his girlfriend had invited someone else into her bed. Alas.

The buzzer went silent and he rolled off Sarah. "I'm going to clean up," he said. "Don't go anywhere."

While he was in the bathroom, he heard pounding at her front door. An angry voice said, "Open the door, Sarah. You can't just ignore me."

Owen heard the latch open and Sarah ask, "What do you want Kyle?"

Owen stepped out of the bathroom, naked as the day he was born, and said, "Yes, Kyle. What do you want?" He crossed his arms over his chest and stared the young guy down. He couldn't be more than 23 and was handsome enough, but the sneer on his face made him look like a complete dick. Sarah stood holding the door, wrapped in a flowery robe.

Both Sarah and Kyle stared at him for a long moment, Kyle's jaw dropped open in shock, and Sarah's, too, as she took in his anatomy. For some reason, the confrontation was arousing him.

"That monster was inside of me?"

Owen smiled. "That's right, dove. And it will be again as soon as your uninvited guest leaves."

Kyle sputtered. "Who is this fucker? You don't even know him!"

"I... uh..." Sarah was at a loss, maybe embarrassed because her ex was right.

Owen stepped forward and draped an arm around her waist. "We've just spent an action filled hour getting to know one another, haven't we Sarah?"

Sarah's face lit with a slow smile, her eyes sparkled with mischief. She looked over to her ex. "Happy April Fool's, Kyle. The joke's on you!"

12